Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 01:23 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758565)
Not much really changed for me in this phase. Gonna vote Sunfan again.

Remind me why you voted Sunfan again?

tn5421 04-5-2021 01:37 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I have no strong scumreads and i am not happy about it

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 01:44 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758570)
I have no strong scumreads and i am not happy about it

Fuck man, if this ain't a mood, I don't know what is.

tn5421 04-5-2021 01:47 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'm torn between re-reading the whole game and writing one hell of a wall post and honestly just winging it

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 01:54 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758569)
Remind me why you voted Sunfan again?

I'm just heavily failing to relate in any way to his Day 0. I'm not saying I always know how he plays, but here I can't even fathom what he's thinking at all. I feel like I've been generally mindmelding with FFA this game and I just feel like something's off with how Sunfan approach the game if he wanted to solve things as town. It's like he kept his reads the entire day and eventually went like "oh, I'm not voting X,Y,Z this phase" and then jumped on the FG wagon.

If I had to compare Sunfan to Roundbox by example who also voted FG, I'd say that Roundbox has been trying to investigate information while Sunfan felt like he was shifting gears between not doing much and doing something more meaningful. I tend to associate the latter with wolfy play while the former feels more like a slow town play trying to put the game together. The annoying part is that I feel like he can do both types as both alignment.

If he's town here, I feel like he overly internalized too much the game in a context where people need to share more about the how/why of what's going on. It's more logical for me to conclude he simply rolled wolf and wanted to take it easy by doing the minimal amount of work.

bugkid666 04-5-2021 01:58 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758574)
I'm just heavily failing to relate in any way to his Day 0. I'm not saying I always know how he plays, but here I can't even fathom what he's thinking at all. I feel like I've been generally mindmelding with FFA this game and I just feel like something's off with how Sunfan approach the game if he wanted to solve things as town. It's like he kept his reads the entire day and eventually went like "oh, I'm not voting X,Y,Z this phase" and then jumped on the FG wagon.

If I had to compare Sunfan to Roundbox by example who also voted FG, I'd say that Roundbox has been trying to investigate information while Sunfan felt like he was shifting gears between not doing much and doing something more meaningful. I tend to associate the latter with wolfy play while the former feels more like a slow town play trying to put the game together. The annoying part is that I feel like he can do both types as both alignment.

If he's town here, I feel like he overly internalized too much the game in a context where people need to share more about the how/why of what's going on. It's more logical for me to conclude he simply rolled wolf and wanted to take it easy by doing the minimal amount of work.

this is swaying me more towards voting sunfan. also lewdy's consistent asking "why _" got me thinking he's trying to give less information and force people to instead give out their info first which has me more sus than before

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 01:59 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758318)
Why V?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758574)
I'm just heavily failing to relate in any way to his Day 0. I'm not saying I always know how he plays, but here I can't even fathom what he's thinking at all. I feel like I've been generally mindmelding with FFA this game and I just feel like something's off with how Sunfan approach the game if he wanted to solve things as town. It's like he kept his reads the entire day and eventually went like "oh, I'm not voting X,Y,Z this phase" and then jumped on the FG wagon.

If I had to compare Sunfan to Roundbox by example who also voted FG, I'd say that Roundbox has been trying to investigate information while Sunfan felt like he was shifting gears between not doing much and doing something more meaningful. I tend to associate the latter with wolfy play while the former feels more like a slow town play trying to put the game together. The annoying part is that I feel like he can do both types as both alignment.

If he's town here, I feel like he overly internalized too much the game in a context where people need to share more about the how/why of what's going on. It's more logical for me to conclude he simply rolled wolf and wanted to take it easy by doing the minimal amount of work.

It's... a little saddening that this wall of text is the most we've gotten out of this phase...

I should probably go back and look around in the thread for anything I might have missed

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 02:04 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758575)
this is swaying me more towards voting sunfan. also lewdy's consistent asking "why _" got me thinking he's trying to give less information and force people to instead give out their info first which has me more sus than before

You've got a fair point here, and I'll admit that I've slowed down a bit to not have 3 pages of me having an existential crisis because I can't find jack squat.

I do want to ask you Bug, since you either missed it or didn't want to bother responding to it:

Before you voted Charu this phase, you mentioned you were still sus on V. I had asked you why you're so hung up on him, aside from the fact that he isn't around.

I got no answer from you.

If you want I can quickly zip over and find the post for you

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:04 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
The method of ISOing a person that I've found is, frankly, balls. Is there another known way to view only a single person's posts in a thread that doesn't trim down to only the first couple hundred letters?

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 02:05 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758466)
Why are you so hung up on V? I get that he's not around, but is that the only reason?

Here it is

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:05 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'm using search this thiread -> advanced -> search by username

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 02:06 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758578)
The method of ISOing a person that I've found is, frankly, balls. Is there another known way to view only a single person's posts in a thread that doesn't trim down to only the first couple hundred letters?

I have no idea what you're doing, but yes.

Before you enter the thread, you'll see how a number of how many posts are in the thread. Click on that number and you'll be able to see who has posted, and how many times.

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:08 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758581)
I have no idea what you're doing, but yes.

Before you enter the thread, you'll see how a number of how many posts are in the thread. Click on that number and you'll be able to see who has posted, and how many times.

That just directed me to the same page I got by using the in-thread search method. Nuts

bugkid666 04-5-2021 02:23 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758579)
Here it is

yeah i think he didn't make any particularly important insights in comparison to the others. i'll go back and look at what may have tipped me off originally tomorrow. i wasn't ignoring you, just straight up forgot lol

the sun fan 04-5-2021 02:35 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758573)
I'm torn between re-reading the whole game and writing one hell of a wall post and honestly just winging it

wing it

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:36 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
you're a little late, I'm more than halfway thru with a bigger post

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 02:38 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I just read through this phase and so far I can say I like Charu a little bit more than just null. Not quite a solid town, but trending up

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 02:39 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758587)
you're a little late, I'm more than halfway thru with a bigger post

We like them posts THICCC and juicy 'round these parts

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:48 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'm going to preface this post by saying that I've come up with the wrong number of scumreads, so I'm obviously wrong somewhere.

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:48 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
new page get

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:48 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
My reads and maybe some insight into what I'm thinking

Everyone: Started out extremely fluffy. Ordinarily I would scumread someone for this. Kind of hard to scumread the entire game.

Charu: I have someone pulled a reverse-heel turn on my previous Charu read, primarily due to the fact that their change in behavior from D1 to D2 pinged as townie to me. They expected and even baited death, as promised pregame, and are acting in a far stronger town manner than before. TOWNLEAN

mellon_collie: Their day one started off pretty weak, but built up some steam as the day went on. Forgivable considering what day it was. I was lean-scum on them before but interactions like #413 feel town. NULL

bugkid666: Earned some early townpoints for pushing Charu for being useless to town. Posted a couple of pretty hot takes, like #193. Without a strong consensus a deadline rush is much more likely to hit town than scum, as we all experienced in this very game. I also don't like #316 at all. You implied it was dumb to vote him in #94, which was well before anything else of consequence took place. And I really don't like that you're voting Charu now that they are actually shaping up into a helpful town force a little, per #460. I don't have anything concrete, but something feels wrong with this sequence of events. LEANSCUM

FreezinIce: I think I was slightly townreading their predecessor. Literally only has 4 posts. Has yet to post today. Getting bad vibes from them not wanting to do any work. If I were more familiar with them, there would be a read. NULL

Vendetta21: Didn't like their entrance one bit, as they lead off with a vote on me for a bullshit reason. Drops off before the game picks up, only to prodge about 12 hours ago. Frustratingly LEANSCUM

flashflash_account: Their d1 posting didn't have any strong impact on me, even after the fact. They made a slightly better impression today. LEANTOWN

roundbox: I can't really find anything to criticize other than not appreciating being called low hanging fruit. PROBTOWN

the_sun_fan: early posting wasn't bad, but not particularly great. I'll note specifically that your early bug read felt pretty genuine to me. On the other hand, I'm not sure I like how quickly you came to the conclusion that choof and I were unlikely to be wolves together in hindsight, given that choof is dead today. Some of your EoD posts felt like showmanship to me. In summary, I'm not sure that you're scummy yet, but you don't feel town either. NULL

Hakulyte: You are probably the only person here who's logic I can easily follow. You have posted very little that I disagree with. TOWN

Shadow_God_10: Oh god, where do I even start. Is it too late to quit? Well shit. Alright here goes. I didn't particularly like your early posts, but you're clearly putting more effort into the game than most of the other players. You're doing work to correct other people's misunderstandings. Your approach feels town in a way my previous experience tells me is difficult for scum to fake longer term. So unless you falter, TOWN

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:49 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
TOWN, PROBTOWN, TOWNLEAN, NULL, LEANSCUM, PROBSCUM, SCUM

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:51 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Given that bugkid is actively trying to participate, and a certain someone else isn't....Vendetta21

Charu 04-5-2021 05:10 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Y'know, I don't hate the V vote, really don't.

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 07:20 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I don't hate it either but I still wish V would show up

roundbox 04-5-2021 12:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I don't hate the V vote. And tn, for the record I only called you lhf because you're new in the FFRTWG space and we have a tendency to vote off new faces

Lewdy, I think there's plenty of things you missed. I'm spending most of this phase finding towns. I know it's not scumhunting, but finding town is a crucial part of solving.

I'm trending tn up again. Probably my highest townread at the moment. I think bug is right under tn on that list. Just doesn't seem like their solving efforts are coming from someone who is wolfing for the first time (you haven't wolfed yet, right???)

roundbox 04-5-2021 12:36 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'd point to Haku and Charu below that. I wish I could say more than "yeah, that sounds reasonable" about his response to Lewdy re:sunfan, but that's how I feel. It's a good point and I think the vote on sunfan is a good one.
As for Charu, even though we disagree, the fact it's not blowing up makes me feel good. Feels like a whole lot of nothing akin to bugkid/tn earlier. I know I'm town, so I feel like Charu is the tn to my bug or the bug to my tn

I'm working late today but I'll be around as best as I can. I'll be able to give full attention to TWG in the last 1.5hours before EOD.

T-Force 04-5-2021 01:52 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Reality flickers.
SubaruPoptart has replaced Vendetta21 in the feedback!

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 02:41 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
hello, just got outta school and am re-reading the game rn from square one. may take a bit cuz i gotta do other stuff in between but will try my best.

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 02:52 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4757956)
actually this is what i think would make a wonderful game, based on what i've learned so far:
1. lynch ffa day 0
2. listen to haku probably
3. funnygurl is probably a wolf, but we ignore it anyways bc she's funny

LMAO

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 03:09 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
also rq cuz I've forgotten, raeko = mellonxcollie right

the sun fan 04-5-2021 03:11 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758574)
It's more logical for me to conclude he simply rolled wolf and wanted to take it easy by doing the minimal amount of work.

change out "rolled wolf and wanted to take it easy" for "forgot he signed up, rolled town, and wanted to take it easy" and you've got me pegged this game

the sun fan 04-5-2021 03:12 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4758601)
Reality flickers.
SubaruPoptart has replaced Vendetta21 in the feedback!

WOAH
WHAT
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS?????????

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 03:12 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758034)
Does this forum not like nested quotes? Because I can't seem to do nested quotes.

I hadn't seen if there was a response to this cuz I'm a bit farther than this now so I'll answer it here cuz I'm assuming it just wasn't answered.

you put another [quote] HTML thing inside of the first one, assuming I'm reading what you said properly.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758008)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758007)
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikik

AWK-AAAAaawk kik...

would be


[quote=Charu;4758008][quote=Charu;4758007]Kikikikikikikikikikikikikik[quote]AWK-AAAAaawk kik...[quote]

without the /'s. I just middle-clicked the "QUOTE" button on their posts and jsut copy/pasted the individual posts into the nest.

the sun fan 04-5-2021 03:12 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4758606)
also rq cuz I've forgotten, raeko = mellonxcollie right

yes

Charu 04-5-2021 03:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758608)
WOAH
WHAT
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS?????????

Planned and coordinated.

Obviously a wolf that knew when another wolf had to replace in.

Gottem

bugkid666 04-5-2021 03:23 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
thankfully not a lot to catch up on, will respond to tn in a mo'. I'm still comfortable with my vote on charu, but awaiting more from hopecaster. sunfan I'm just so wishy washy on. still sus of lewdy, his play style seems off to me for some reason but that may be because of irrelevant meta stuff going on.

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 03:32 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758612)
Planned and coordinated.

Obviously a wolf that knew when another wolf had to replace in.

Gottem

ok still reading the earlier pages but it's good to know Charu developed vocal cords since then to now

Charu 04-5-2021 03:34 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758613)
still sus of lewdy, his play style seems off to me for some reason but that may be because of irrelevant meta stuff going on.

Could you provide some examples?

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 03:36 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758615)
Could you provide some examples?

From waht I've seen and remember so far (I'm at Post #219 atm keep this in mind), based on the Animal Crossing game (iirc he was Eugene) and a few other games I've played with him in, he's being a lot less "solve-y" and inquisitive than he usually is. I'd see him ask people questions about stuff, try to give his take on things, overall actively try to town and solve the game.

up to where I'm at so far he's just been sarcasm and quip-central. At the same time though it's D0 where I'm at so it could be summed up to just D0 shenanigans stretching on a bit farther than when they're supposed to, but still. It's simultaneously in-character for him, but out-of-character for him based on how I remember him playing.

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 03:38 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
And come to think of it, I gotta look back to see what role he was in the games I played with him cuz for all I know he could've been wolfing in those games, too.

T-Force 04-5-2021 03:46 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
VOTE COUNT
the sun fan - 3: flashflash_account (431), SubaruPopart (via Vendetta21) (431), Hakulyte (477)
-
bugkid666 - 1: Charu (437)
Charu - 1: bugkid666 (442)
SubaruPoptart (via Vendetta21) - 1: tn5421 (503)
-
Yet to vote: mellon_collie, roundbox, the sun fan, FreezinIce, Shadow_God_10

Phase ends in 6 hours and 18 minutes.

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 03:50 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
woah wait wtf v, i'mma

unvote for now until I see what ended up happening there.

bugkid666 04-5-2021 03:54 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758592)
bugkid666: Earned some early townpoints for pushing Charu for being useless to town. Posted a couple of pretty hot takes, like #193. Without a strong consensus a deadline rush is much more likely to hit town than scum, as we all experienced in this very game. I also don't like #316 at all. You implied it was dumb to vote him in #94, which was well before anything else of consequence took place. And I really don't like that you're voting Charu now that they are actually shaping up into a helpful town force a little, per #460. I don't have anything concrete, but something feels wrong with this sequence of events. LEANSCUM

based on your analysis, i can't even blame you here. all i can try and do is prove that you're wrong i guess. i'm doing my best to spot conflicting tones in ppl's posts, maybe i'm failing at that.
to elaborate on charu, voting him d0 definitely seemed pointless, because his behavior didn't seem wolfy to me. i even pointed out at one point that a wolf probably wouldn't pull a gimmick like that, to which someone pointed out that it wasn't indicative of alignment. agree to disagree. though, i will say, roundbox's post about how his behavior d0 gave wolves more reason to not vote him than vote him i completely agree with. that, or he was being a really odd wolf.
then he began "investigating" during d1. i think after so many people were eager to immediately town claim me, seeing him adamantly disagree with that to the point of voting me, felt out of place. but now that i'm re-assessing this: that behavior is odd, and i disagree with it, but it doesn't necessarily read wolfy to me anymore.
i don't think a vote on charu is bad at this point, however, because his main focus has been on me, whereas other people (tn, roundbox, even lewdy to a certain extent) have made summations towards a larger amount of or all players which is more beneficial to town imo.
gonna wait for more hopecaster content before considering changing my vote.

bugkid666 04-5-2021 04:09 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758615)
Could you provide some examples?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758056)
I feel like you're just going with the flow of a joke vote here...

If this isn't the case, then why Charu? We're not even 24 hours into d0

Is this a RVS vote or is it serious?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758318)
Why V?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758148)
Can you elaborate a little as to why you think it was unusual for Raeko to do that?

I don't think I need to go on. There have been too many incidences of Lewdy probing people's accusations/votes and too few posts of him actually analyzing people's posts himself. RE: what I said earlier about how he is trying to get people to give up info before he does.

also uh i seemed to have missed this from long ago...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758146)
Anyone played with a wolf Shadow God before ?

very curious to see if you and i were on the same wavelength

bugkid666 04-5-2021 04:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758615)
Could you provide some examples?

lol found more

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758569)
Remind me why you voted Sunfan again?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758466)
Why are you so hung up on V? I get that he's not around, but is that the only reason?

gonna finally respond to this. after going through old posts, i found that his reasonings for his first couple votes felt really flimsy and non-committal. idk his play style though, so maybe that's typical for him. also despite that, he still offered the least amount of info imo

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 04:26 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Saying from my phone that my internet went out for some reason so imma pause on the reading for now cuz I don't wanna use 8 gigs of data.

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 04:27 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4758617)
And come to think of it, I gotta look back to see what role he was in the games I played with him cuz for all I know he could've been wolfing in those games, too.

Can confirm I've never rolled wolf in a game with you

Charu 04-5-2021 04:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Is asking questions inherently wolfy in regards to Shadow_Wolf?

Feel like that's normal for him, unless I really am out of touch of current meta. I didn't find anything odd about his posts besides lack of his own commitment, which by the by, is what I remember him playing like.

As a wolf, I also recall he has a lot more trouble asking these kind of questions, but then again, as I just stated, it could be I'm out of touch of the current meta? It has been (I believe) almost a year since I last played in this gosh darn social forum game.

Charu 04-5-2021 04:30 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
And it seems like, to me, your vote should be on Shadow_Wolf instead of yours truly if you believe his posting style to be off, no?

tn5421 04-5-2021 04:30 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
unvote

Just sat down at the computer with some food, I should be around more or less all day

How do you feel about my other reads, bugkid?

bugkid666 04-5-2021 04:39 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758626)
And it seems like, to me, your vote should be on Shadow_Wolf instead of yours truly if you believe his posting style to be off, no?

because despite me being suspicious, i'm not sold on him being 100% wolf yet. and there are other people i feel more suspicious of right now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758627)
unvote

Just sat down at the computer with some food, I should be around more or less all day

How do you feel about my other reads, bugkid?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758592)
My reads and maybe some insight into what I'm thinking

Everyone: Started out extremely fluffy. Ordinarily I would scumread someone for this. Kind of hard to scumread the entire game.

Charu: I have someone pulled a reverse-heel turn on my previous Charu read, primarily due to the fact that their change in behavior from D1 to D2 pinged as townie to me. They expected and even baited death, as promised pregame, and are acting in a far stronger town manner than before. TOWNLEAN

meh

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758592)
mellon_collie: Their day one started off pretty weak, but built up some steam as the day went on. Forgivable considering what day it was. I was lean-scum on them before but interactions like #413 feel town. NULL

agree with this for the time being, leaning more towards town than wolf tho


Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758592)
FreezinIce: I think I was slightly townreading their predecessor. Literally only has 4 posts. Has yet to post today. Getting bad vibes from them not wanting to do any work. If I were more familiar with them, there would be a read. NULL

crickets

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758592)
Vendetta21: Didn't like their entrance one bit, as they lead off with a vote on me for a bullshit reason. Drops off before the game picks up, only to prodge about 12 hours ago. Frustratingly LEANSCUM

tbd re: hopecaster but strong agree with this post

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758592)
flashflash_account: Their d1 posting didn't have any strong impact on me, even after the fact. They made a slightly better impression today. LEANTOWN

big agree

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758592)
roundbox: I can't really find anything to criticize other than not appreciating being called low hanging fruit. PROBTOWN

i'm more null on roundbox atm but he hasn't done anything that has alerted me in particular.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758592)
the_sun_fan: early posting wasn't bad, but not particularly great. I'll note specifically that your early bug read felt pretty genuine to me. On the other hand, I'm not sure I like how quickly you came to the conclusion that choof and I were unlikely to be wolves together in hindsight, given that choof is dead today. Some of your EoD posts felt like showmanship to me. In summary, I'm not sure that you're scummy yet, but you don't feel town either. NULL

i'm really lost with sunfan tbh so null is accurate for me rn. i don't think a vote on him is a bad idea.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758592)
Hakulyte: You are probably the only person here who's logic I can easily follow. You have posted very little that I disagree with. TOWN

big agree

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758592)
Shadow_God_10: Oh god, where do I even start. Is it too late to quit? Well shit. Alright here goes. I didn't particularly like your early posts, but you're clearly putting more effort into the game than most of the other players. You're doing work to correct other people's misunderstandings. Your approach feels town in a way my previous experience tells me is difficult for scum to fake longer term. So unless you falter, TOWN

i agree with the first half of this and would lean more towards wolf with him rn.

bugkid666 04-5-2021 04:41 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
i guess i should also mention i'm fairly confident tn is town because he's trying the hardest to come to any sort of conclusion here

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 04:43 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758607)
change out "rolled wolf and wanted to take it easy" for "forgot he signed up, rolled town, and wanted to take it easy" and you've got me pegged this game

If you want to make me vote away, just help me find a wolf or give some reads so we can compare town pools.

I do have FFA/Raeko/Roundbox/maybe tn in there. (I'm a bit biased when I see a playstyle similar to mine)

Middle ground for me has Shadow God/Charu/bugkid I guess.

Ignoring you, I'm kind of wondering what to do about Vendetta/Subaru + Freezin (who?) which unsurprisingly are the 2 bottom posters atm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758621)
very curious to see if you and i were on the same wavelength

I feel like Shadow God this game is kind of similar to Sunfan Day 0 as in internalizing reads more than expected. I feel like he's stockpiling posts, mostly making comments and asking questions. Normally that'd be nice, but what the thread needs right now is more talk about X,Y,Z players rather than that. So, he's either a townie that doesn't know in what direction he wants to go or a wolf who's kind of killing time despite being top poster and throwing some non-committal stuff. I tend to town read him by default because I feel like he's always lost in the games I've played with him. I'd rather rely on Raeko/Roundbox/Subaru/Sunfan for a read on Shadow God in this game because that's the pool who played the wolf version.

tn5421 04-5-2021 04:44 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
My read on Shadowgod is because its very very hard to continuously fake this level of town interest over a longer period of time. Like sure, you could interpret it as attempting to appear busy.

That's kind of the problem though. I don't know any of you people.

bugkid666 04-5-2021 04:49 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758630)
I feel like Shadow God this game is kind of similar to Sunfan Day 0 as in internalizing reads more than expected. I feel like he's stockpiling posts, mostly making comments and asking questions. Normally that'd be nice, but what the thread needs right now is more talk about X,Y,Z players rather than that. So, he's either a townie that doesn't know in what direction he wants to go or a wolf who's kind of killing time despite being top poster and throwing some non-committal stuff. I tend to town read him by default because I feel like he's always lost in the games I've played with him. I'd rather rely on Raeko/Roundbox/Subaru/Sunfan for a read on Shadow God in this game because that's the pool who played the wolf version.

yeah ok i agree with all of this, though i'm leaning towards wolf read. you're right that he hasn't won as wolf lol but i'm just sensing a different vibe from him from the last time we played. it could be nothing, but i don't have much else to go on. i'm genuinely more sus on charu and vendetta (hopecaster) tho

tn5421 04-5-2021 04:50 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Generally when you know your shit doesn't work, you try something new

bugkid666 04-5-2021 04:52 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758631)
My read on Shadowgod is because its very very hard to continuously fake this level of town interest over a longer period of time. Like sure, you could interpret it as attempting to appear busy.

That's kind of the problem though. I don't know any of you people.

that's alright, i've only played twg on here one other time and that was a shit show, so i don't know much more than you, realistically.
that being said, i wouldn't use this as a reason to rule him out in particular.

tn5421 04-5-2021 04:53 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
My only particularly solid read is on Haku (who's ignoring their kouhai over here, how could you)

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 05:10 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4758606)
also rq cuz I've forgotten, raeko = mellonxcollie right

I remember both of your names, HOPECASTER, i am personally taking offense to this how dare you

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 05:12 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Does everyone town read FFA this game ?

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 05:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I tried to read people based on regular sus assumptions, but I haven't tried to see if someone was tryharding to look amazing and provide the greatest feedback the world has ever seen.

For me that would be FFA who kind of made me want to vote Sunfan past the cross vote early game.

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 05:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758631)
My read on Shadowgod is because its very very hard to continuously fake this level of town interest over a longer period of time. Like sure, you could interpret it as attempting to appear busy.

That's kind of the problem though. I don't know any of you people.

wrt Lewdy, he works nights and has a lot of time to post while he's at work. I think Lewdy would be would of the more likely players to appear interested even as a wolf because he spends long periods of time with nothing to entertain him other than his phone

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 05:17 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Yet, I didn't really see Sunfan evaluate FFA back as a serious option and just moved on instead.

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 05:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
FFA is still null to me, I need more out of him and/or more voting pattern to analyze

ALSO WHERE IS FREEZI

Charu 04-5-2021 05:19 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758637)
Does everyone town read FFA this game ?

Indifferent, as per usual.

A lot less involved from what I noticed, however. He definitely had a presence last phase, but even that was pretty low from what I remember him playing like. This phase he barely pointed and only at two.

sunfan for wolf

and

bugkid for town

bugkid666 04-5-2021 05:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758641)
FFA is still null to me, I need more out of him and/or more voting pattern to analyze

ALSO WHERE IS FREEZI

at this point i wouldn't mind even voting for him :///

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758637)
Does everyone town read FFA this game ?

I can't read him for shit, so he's sitting at Null for me

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Okay, I'm actually off work for a change

Work has actually been having more incidents (in a pandemic, I know, it's stupid) than I'd like, so I actually have to do my job more than focus here.

I should be around. I wanna go back and read the phase for a third time, I know I did last night when I had a few minutes

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I still like Raeko and TN... There isn't much that you could say to convince me that either of them are wolves in this world

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 05:32 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758643)
at this point i wouldn't mind even voting for him :///

I don't wanna vote for him is because we wouldn't have much to look back on in terms of activity/connections to other people, and it seems just random so it's easy for wolves to stack/make excuses if he is town

but it also sucks if he's a wolf and we just excuse it cause he's not here soooo idk

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:35 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758543)
i'm here. nobody has said anything for me to comment on that i haven't already. keeping my vote on charu unless somebody convinces me otherwise. really didn't feel good about his vote on me. (other than the fact that it was for me lol)

This post doesn't look very nice now that I've looked at it a few more times.

It's like you're sitting and asking people to come to you and talk to you, and you'll respond accordingly. There's a couple instances where you've gone against this, but for the most part you seem to be a reactionary person, similar to myself.

Is that just how you operate?

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:37 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4758601)
Reality flickers.
SubaruPoptart has replaced Vendetta21 in the feedback!

Oh no... Not again...

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:38 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Subaru let this be a fire under your ass and get moving. We have less than 5 hours and you have uhhhh... Just over 550 posts to go through

Good luck!

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:39 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Freezin not appearing in nearly 40 hours is also giving me war flashbacks

Get the fuck in here and produce some fucking content

the sun fan 04-5-2021 05:42 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758630)
If you want to make me vote away, just help me find a wolf or give some reads so we can compare town pools.

I kind of wish I had it in me to replace out of games because I don't really want to read/do work

I think I'm at something like a towncore of:
tn (the mini-crisis didn't feel faked, I'll worry about it later if I have the luxury of doing so)
shadow_god (lol, same as it ever was, and yet I still question him for not any real good reason? maybe its just because other people are questioning him too and I haven't thought very much about him))
bugkid (doing work; could be just doing what they're told but I'll let it be and look elsewhere because if they're a wolf they look really annoying to try and catch rn; charu should look elsewhere for that reason today too I think. The thing about blue-reading someone yesterday still kind of holds a small amount today too.)
roundbox (his part about "where are all the gamers" or something at the start of this phase felt not faked; this is a dumb read but I can't intelligently read roundbox anyways so w/e; track record is horrible)

and I have reservations on all of them

raeko I kind of like the fact that she placed a nothing vote at EOD: its always slightly annoying to see because like... the wolves are never, ever going to be thrown off by someone placing a vote like that at EOD and that's the crux behind why she plays like this, but it feels more in line with her town game.

for wolves, I'd look within freezin/ffa, doesn't mean I'll necessarily vote one of them at EOD but this is where I feel in my gut atm

freezin for lack of work compared to town games that I am used to (the sweep star-crossed hosted, for example)

ffa for his insistence on me. I'm allowed to vote him on d0 and I've done so in the past I'm pretty sure, and I'm pretty sure I was a villager there too. In the recent game he and I were both in I ended up missing EOD but I probably would've been voting him there on d0 if I hadn't been, and I think he knows that to likely be true.

I'm kind of torn between him thinking that I've somehow caught him (I haven't) and him feeling like he has to go down this line because of something inevitable in the future, idk. Part of that is really selfish but I legit have no idea what he's doing this game and I speak Mormon a little bit more fluently than the rest of the game, I'd hope. The part about being masons with fg felt like he was just trying to get cred too because it was pretty clear the thread was headed there like 10 minutes before he started being sad about it.

I don't know why I don't like Hakulyte or Charu more, maybe I ought to.

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:50 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758537)
ok this is a bit annoying
where the gamers at

For some strange reason... I'm not sure why, and I couldn't explain it even if you put a gun to my head

I really, REALLY like this coming from Roundbox.

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 05:54 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Gonna join the ffa vote because I feel like no one is expecting this.

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 05:57 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Also, not a fan of Freezin just coasting almost this entire phase when day 0 was already minimalistic. I'm assuming busy, but that's starting to be a lot of "not posting" time.

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 05:58 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I can't even call it "lack of work" because he's literally just not here.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution