Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

bugkid666 04-3-2021 11:39 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758452)
Just gonna talk out loud for a second here...

It's possible a JOAT shot hit our Bulletproof individual, no?

I know I'm stating the obvious for 90% of you but one of... I think 6 possibilities happened in the night

1. Wolf kill/JOAT shot the same person
2. Wolf kill/JOAT save somewhere else
3. Wolf kill/JOAT seer was used
4. Wolf kill/JOAT shot our bulletproof
5. JOAT shot/Wolves were brain dead and forgot to send a kill (this is ridiculous, but possible)
6. Wolf kill/JOAT did nothing

Am I missing anything else? Or have I gone over all things that might have happened to get us where we currently are?

Gonna actually second what tn said and ask why this actually matters. I dunno if I'm used to you throwing out as many hypotheticals like this when you're town... not sure if I like this tbh

tn5421 04-3-2021 11:43 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
if i remember correctly joat seer is basically a cop

joat should only out if they have a guilty

everyone else should keep the spec to themselves

Shadow_God_10 04-3-2021 11:44 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758454)
Gonna actually second what tn said and ask why this actually matters. I dunno if I'm used to you throwing out as many hypotheticals like this when you're town... not sure if I like this tbh

I know it doesn't matter, which is why I said I'm talking out loud, and why I said that it's stating the obvious. It helps me to process things.

Shadow_God_10 04-3-2021 11:47 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758456)
if i remember correctly joat seer is basically a cop

joat should only out if they have a guilty

everyone else should keep the spec to themselves

seer does = cop

but yes, this is a smart suggestion.

Shadow_God_10 04-3-2021 11:49 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758453)
Just want to drop this here for Bugkid.

Did you go through any of their posts? I know you're busy with Cybernaut and all, but I combed through and couldn't find anything that says that you did.

@Bugkid

Not sure if you saw this because it got stuck at the bottom page

Shadow_God_10 04-3-2021 11:51 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I don't think I'm going to get anywhere just rambling here by myself, I'm stuck and not sure where to go.

I guess I'll come back in a bit

mellon_collie 04-3-2021 11:56 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758460)
I don't think I'm going to get anywhere just rambling here by myself, I'm stuck and not sure where to go.

I guess I'll come back in a bit

you seem like you are haku-ing out a bit lewdy, and this method of play does not work unless you are haku.....

bugkid666 04-3-2021 11:58 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758453)
Just want to drop this here for Bugkid.

Did you go through any of their posts? I know you're busy with Cybernaut and all, but I combed through and couldn't find anything that says that you did.

pointless going through choof's now. still sus on V, not so much on tn but not ruling it out and ffa is reading more town to me atm.

tn5421 04-4-2021 12:00 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
The spot we are in is not ideal, but not the worst either.
2 regular town are dead. We have until at least day 4 to get our stuff together (assuming today is labelled day 2)


6 Player + 1 JOAT + 1 3-shot Bulletproof town
2 Goon + 1 Roleblocker scum

8/3
worst possible scenario mafiamatics:
yeet bulletproof, joat killed & roleblocked
d3 start 6/3 no town prs
yeet town, town killed
d4 starts 4/3 in lylo

worst scenario if we get one scum:
yeet bulletproof, joat killed & roleblocked
d3 start 6/3 no town prs
yeet scum, town killed
d4 start 5/2 no town prs
yeet town, town killed
d5 start 3/2 in lylo

tn5421 04-4-2021 12:00 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758462)
pointless going through choof's now. still sus on V, not so much on tn but not ruling it out and ffa is reading more town to me atm.

"pointless to go thru (confirmed towns) now"

okay.png

Shadow_God_10 04-4-2021 12:05 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758461)
you seem like you are haku-ing out a bit lewdy, and this method of play does not work unless you are haku.....

I'm not sure what this means. Can you explain it to me like I'm an idiot?

Shadow_God_10 04-4-2021 12:06 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758462)
pointless going through choof's now. still sus on V, not so much on tn but not ruling it out and ffa is reading more town to me atm.

Why are you so hung up on V? I get that he's not around, but is that the only reason?

mellon_collie 04-4-2021 12:09 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758465)
I'm not sure what this means. Can you explain it to me like I'm an idiot?

you're talking to yourself too much and about hypotheticals that cloud up your way of thinking

Shadow_God_10 04-4-2021 12:19 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758467)
you're talking to yourself too much and about hypotheticals that cloud up your way of thinking

Holy shit you're right lmfao

bugkid666 04-4-2021 12:22 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758469)
Holy shit you're right lmfao

dawg

bugkid666 04-4-2021 12:28 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758464)
"pointless to go thru (confirmed towns) now"

okay.png

genuinely unsure what you mean by this. it's pointless for me to sus choof because... he's....... dead........ it's not worthless to look at his accusations etc but he's obvs not wolf?

Shadow_God_10 04-4-2021 12:40 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758472)
genuinely unsure what you mean by this. it's pointless for me to sus choof because... he's....... dead........ it's not worthless to look at his accusations etc but he's obvs not wolf?

I think what TN is saying is that, despite choof being dead, there are tidbits of information that could be found from him.

The same goes for Funnygurl.

It can help you, as a player, bring new information to the table that the rest of us either didn't see or have not considered.

tn5421 04-4-2021 12:52 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Now that they are confirmed to be town, we know their posts come from a town mindset.

Which makes a re-read particularly important.

But you were just like "nah"

Shadow_God_10 04-4-2021 12:59 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I forgot to mention that I did ISO Funny earlier, and there isn't really much other than her swearing up and down that FFA is town, with absolutely no explanation of how she knows this.

roundbox 04-4-2021 01:00 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'm curious to see how this bugkid/tn stuff crystallizes

and yeah, there's no use trying to actively speculate about the night situation, I was just reflecting on choof's unfortunate death. (and once again, if the vigi shot choof, I WILL HURT YOU)

roundbox 04-4-2021 01:03 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
part of me wants to swoop in and talk to tn about bugkid but the other part of me is content with just standing back and watching

but now that I'm putting this out in the thread, I'm doing a little more than just standing back and watching

bugkid666 04-4-2021 01:08 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758474)
Now that they are confirmed to be town, we know their posts come from a town mindset.

Which makes a re-read particularly important.

But you were just like "nah"

i think i just oversimplified my message tbf

tn5421 04-4-2021 01:09 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I can't help but notice you didn't say it was inaccurate.

bugkid666 04-4-2021 01:14 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
i hope my elaboration makes sense. obvs i don't need to over-analyze choof's posts for evidence of wolf. but now we can look at them for what you mentioned: townie perspective.

tn5421 04-4-2021 01:41 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I was concerned you were discarding their viewpoint entirely. That doesn't seem to be the case, so I don't think I have anything left to add tonight.

flashflash account 04-4-2021 10:04 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Bugkid is town zzz

mellon_collie 04-4-2021 10:58 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758476)
(and once again, if the vigi shot choof, I WILL HURT YOU)

welcome to raebox's house, where we use physical threats in TWG

WE WILL HURT YOU THO

roundbox 04-4-2021 12:56 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758488)
welcome to raebox's house, where we use physical threats in TWG

WE WILL HURT YOU THO

hey, it was a first for me
I won't hurt anyone

roundbox 04-4-2021 12:57 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758485)
Bugkid is town zzz

elaborate?

flashflash account 04-4-2021 01:14 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758492)
elaborate?

I just think this back and forth between them and tn wasn't very productive

flashflash account 04-4-2021 01:15 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Hmmm
I still think sunfan is Acrually Just a Wolf here
sunfan

roundbox 04-4-2021 01:30 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
slow game tells me slow wolves

fg was a bad vote and I will admit to poor play. I'll own that. (it's not like I was expecting to catch a wolf the first vote; I just had no time)
fg was townreading FFA. I know that's rather typical, but it's still worth something for reading FFA today.

I'll withhold my judgment on Charu until he posts, and I'd also like to hear from V (who else doesn't).

This post was really disorganized, but I'm still gathering my thoughts since I didn't really have time to do that last phase.

bugkid666 04-4-2021 01:36 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
mornin folks~

bugkid666 04-4-2021 01:37 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758494)
Hmmm
I still think sunfan is Acrually Just a Wolf here
sunfan

can you explain why?

Charu 04-4-2021 01:49 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I forgot about this game momentarily. Was playing a bunch of Halo last night.

Who da fuk killed choof? Gad nabbit, I wanted to die, uuuuuuuugh.

flashflash account 04-4-2021 01:50 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758498)
can you explain why?

I know they say something to the effect of "you cant make me play I dont want to you just cant" every game but despite that they seem pretty invested in the game, I feel like that's AI
I feel like the vote on me was kind of more a wolf sunfan move too joke or no
The fg wagon gives me bad vibes tm too and so I'm pretty sure theres one plus wolves on the wagon, might as well start with sunfan no

Charu 04-4-2021 01:53 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Obvious statement incoming

That 4 way PROBABLY had a wolf in it.

Probaby bugkid666

Ya

(Disclaimer, haven't read all of current day, be advised)

Hakulyte 04-4-2021 02:03 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
@Raeko/Roundbox

Is there some important lore that I don't know about with these physical threat memes ?

@Sunfan

Did you have any reason to believe every kitb wagon was town beside guts ?

Charu 04-4-2021 02:07 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Okay, that didn't take a lot to get through.

That Shadow_God + Mellon_collie interaction was pretty cool, towny vibes from Mellon echoing my own thoughts on his sudden interest of setup logic.

Hakulyte 04-4-2021 03:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758438)
I'm re-reading through this EOD and like...

How did we even get to lynching FG? It's like everyone just collectively shrugged their shoulders and said "Fuck it, might as well try and see what happens"

You realize your vote was on FG ?
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758482)
i hope my elaboration makes sense. obvs i don't need to over-analyze choof's posts for evidence of wolf. but now we can look at them for what you mentioned: townie perspective.

You realize the point of looking at choof is to read others ?

I swear, I'm reading postgame memes.

Vendetta21 04-4-2021 03:46 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
hmm well i have a project to work on today for work that im behind on and this was also the case friday where i was at work 12 hrs followed by going to friends bday, so i dont have time for a thorough read today

i honestly am not read up on the thread today enough to make a meaningful vote, but had i been active on friday i probably would have been voting for funnygirl at EoD

now my suspicion is that wolves are confident in themselves because two lower activity players are dead

anwyays the sun fan would never compliment me as a human i dont think

ill give this a picking over tomorrow midday or later today once the thing i'm supposed to have completed is working

bugkid666 04-4-2021 04:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758501)
Obvious statement incoming

That 4 way PROBABLY had a wolf in it.

Probaby bugkid666

Ya

(Disclaimer, haven't read all of current day, be advised)

I wasn't going to vote for funnygurl because she didn't read wolf to me at all.
I really don't like this take.

charu

T-Force 04-4-2021 04:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
VOTE COUNT
the sun fan - 2: flashflash_account (431), Vendetta21 (441)
-
bugkid666 - 1: Charu (437)
Charu - 1: bugkid666 (442)
-
Yet to vote: mellon_collie, roundbox, the sun fan, FreezinIce, Shadow_God_10, tn5421, Hakulyte

Reminder that, with 11 players remaining, it takes 6 to insta.

Hakulyte 04-4-2021 04:33 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4758507)
anwyays the sun fan would never compliment me as a human i dont think

How does that work ?

the sun fan 04-4-2021 07:30 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758502)
@Sunfan

Did you have any reason to believe every kitb wagon was town beside guts ?

silly d0 reads that maybe don't mean so much + me telling myself I wasn't going to vote for TN (who can be a wolf)

the sun fan 04-4-2021 07:31 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4758507)
anwyays the sun fan would never compliment me as a human i dont think

I've absolutely lost my mind screaming at people for not voting before; there was one day two where something like 9 people didn't vote and I about had a crisis of faith

so yes, I enjoyed reading you yell at people who hadn't voted

Shadow_God_10 04-4-2021 07:34 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758519)
I've absolutely lost my mind screaming at people for not voting before; there was one day two where something like 9 people didn't vote and I about had a crisis of faith

so yes, I enjoyed reading you yell at people who hadn't voted

The only time I remember you losing your mind was that Anime North 2019 game where you melted down in the most glorious fashion I have ever seen

the sun fan 04-4-2021 07:37 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758520)
The only time I remember you losing your mind was that Anime North 2019 game where you melted down in the most glorious fashion I have ever seen

not that one
it was when you were a wolf and died d0 in the 17 player game

tn5421 04-4-2021 07:39 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I've decided to just not take this game as seriously as I otherwise might, for my own sanity's sake.

I need to do more thinking about alive people.

I'm not happy or unhappy about the current state of votes. The Sun Fan isn't the worst compromise but is probably not my first choice for today's vote.

They could be, too. I haven't re-evaluated yet.

Shadow_God_10 04-4-2021 07:41 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758506)
You realize your vote was on FG ?

Yes? If you've got a point, then make it.

tn5421 04-4-2021 07:43 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Oof that post was very wishy-washy and super not my normal meta.

tn5421 04-4-2021 07:44 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
In all the "off-site" games I've played before, I've had at least 2 other people that I was familiar with playing the same game until now.

I'm extremely out of my depth here and I feel incredibly nervous about it.

Shadow_God_10 04-4-2021 08:15 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758508)
I wasn't going to vote for funnygurl because she didn't read wolf to me at all.
I really don't like this take.

charu

Is there any other reason, bird pictures aside, as to why you dislike Charu?

bugkid666 04-4-2021 08:19 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758527)
Is there any other reason, bird pictures aside, as to why you dislike Charu?

several people (if i remember correctly: sunfan, raeko, ffa and maybe one other) have town read me but he is... actively choosing to ignore this for some reason?

bugkid666 04-4-2021 08:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758522)
The Sun Fan isn't the worst compromise but is probably not my first choice for today's vote.

this is also where i'm at

roundbox 04-4-2021 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I call tn town here but it might be for a dumb reason

probably not a dumb reason but I think the nerves and anxiety they're pouring into their posts would be poured into wolfchat if they were wolves. is it fine if I put my money here for now? I'm gonna do it, gamers

roundbox 04-4-2021 08:28 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758499)
I forgot about this game momentarily. Was playing a bunch of Halo last night.

Who da fuk killed choof? Gad nabbit, I wanted to die, uuuuuuuugh.

don't you think you gave the wolves more reasons not to kill you than to kill you yesterday?
you could also, you know, be wolf and making a stinky post here about wanting to die

roundbox 04-4-2021 09:53 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
ok this is a bit annoying
where the gamers at

flashflash account 04-4-2021 09:56 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
gaming

I'm an NPC

bugkid666 04-4-2021 10:04 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
i'm here. nobody has said anything for me to comment on that i haven't already. keeping my vote on charu unless somebody convinces me otherwise. really didn't feel good about his vote on me. (other than the fact that it was for me lol)

Charu 04-4-2021 10:26 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758528)
several people (if i remember correctly: sunfan, raeko, ffa and maybe one other) have town read me but he is... actively choosing to ignore this for some reason?

Just because they have a different opinion of you doesn't mean mine should be the same.

What kind of logical thinking is this!?

Charu 04-4-2021 10:26 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758532)
don't you think you gave the wolves more reasons not to kill you than to kill you yesterday?
you could also, you know, be wolf and making a stinky post here about wanting to die

u smell

bugkid666 04-4-2021 10:32 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758545)
Just because they have a different opinion of you doesn't mean mine should be the same.

What kind of logical thinking is this!?

ok then what's your basis?

flashflash account 04-4-2021 10:41 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
okay I've figured it out
choof was the acquisitioner, targeted charu

Charu 04-4-2021 10:42 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
This post last phase from you was very non-commital, I said this at the very end of the phase before it ended:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758295)
Sooo I need to decide who best to vote for before Cybernaut tonight. I'm having a hard time determining what's the smart move here.

Lewdy, Raeko, and Haku I'm not voting here because I'm reading them town.

Sunfan and funnygurl I'm leaning towards town, but still very undecided so I'm not going to vote for them today.

Charu is... a lost cause imo but I don't know if that's worth a vote.

Roundbox hasn't spoken enough for me to get really any information out of him. Instinctually this makes me want to vote for him, but I know post count =/= alignment.

ColdKitten aka Freezin was reading town for me but I want to see how Freezin comes into the mix before making anymore judgements on that.

TN, Vendetta, FFA, and choof are people I'm looking at right now. I'm considering this post a reminder to myself to go back and look at these people's posts.



That's when I got spooky wolfy vibes. You had then placed a vote on V with nothing else attached:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758310)
Vendetta for now

This only furthered my wolfy vibes.

Charu 04-4-2021 10:43 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
That be my basis and I'm sticking to it.

Charu 04-4-2021 10:48 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758549)
okay I've figured it out
choof was the acquisitioner, targeted charu

Haha, sometimes I wish I could emulate choof.

Charu 04-4-2021 10:58 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758530)
I call tn town here but it might be for a dumb reason

probably not a dumb reason but I think the nerves and anxiety they're pouring into their posts would be poured into wolfchat if they were wolves. is it fine if I put my money here for now? I'm gonna do it, gamers

For the moment, I'm a bit weary and very unsure. Seems kind of like the player that would power wolf through, y'know what I'm sayin'?

If you'd ask me to place them on my read list from before, I'd definitely put them at the lower end of the spectrum of the "IDK LOL" category I made, but definitely wasn't a Day One Vote.

...And maybe I'm blind here, but I don't see anything anxious about their posts? They seem completely confident.

mellon_collie 04-4-2021 11:00 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
sorry boxxy I forgot it was easter dinner and puppy play date day

roundbox 04-4-2021 11:23 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758522)
I've decided to just not take this game as seriously as I otherwise might, for my own sanity's sake.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758524)
Oof that post was very wishy-washy and super not my normal meta.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758526)
In all the "off-site" games I've played before, I've had at least 2 other people that I was familiar with playing the same game until now.

I'm extremely out of my depth here and I feel incredibly nervous about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758553)
...And maybe I'm blind here, but I don't see anything anxious about their posts? They seem completely confident.

yeah you missed a few things here

Charu 04-4-2021 11:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758555)
yeah you missed a few things here

Declaring they are nervous does not mean their posts read as if they were confident.

Charu 04-4-2021 11:35 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758556)
Declaring they are nervous does not mean their posts read as if they were confident.

Ere...

Does not mean their posts read as if they were nervous.

Yeah, that one.

roundbox 04-5-2021 12:00 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758557)
Ere...

Does not mean their posts read as if they were nervous.

Yeah, that one.

well I disagree, bucko

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 12:02 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
yeah I think I gotta agree with boxxy here

flashflash account 04-5-2021 12:13 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
total tonal gap between d1 and d2 ye

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 12:43 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I just realized that Charu wasn't in TWG 197 and probably has no clue how bugkid plays, but I feel like it doesn't mean much for alignment.

tn5421 feels stuck due to meta and lack of familiarity, but idk if that's intentional or not because there's still things that can be done in theory.

Vendetta sounds like a hot take at this point of the game, but I feel like the iso doesn't really help me much for reads.

Also, where Freezin.

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 12:59 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Not much really changed for me in this phase. Gonna vote Sunfan again.

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 01:01 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Not gonna lie, I wouldn't invest banks in Vendetta's iso the more I read it.

tn5421 04-5-2021 01:01 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
what if i were nervous and confident at the same time

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 01:09 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758567)
what if i were nervous and confident at the same time

So, how's your wonderful game going ?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution