Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

choof 04-2-2021 09:14 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4757928)
Holy shit this started up quick, what's up guys

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4757929)
literally forgot I was signed up lmoa

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4757942)
WAIT THIS ALREADY STARTED LMAO

hello friends and new people and wolves!!!

scummy


Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4757950)
gramers.

good post

choof 04-2-2021 09:18 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
tn5421
lmao

Hakulyte 04-2-2021 09:19 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758239)
Anyone have any history with Choof?

Is he like this as wolf?

I've seen him as a towny, but for him to sign up and dip?

Either he's forgotten about the game because busy, or he wants us to forget he's playing. I'm not sure which

You shouldn't meta people on them having 0 post. That should just never be a thing.

Hakulyte 04-2-2021 09:20 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it, but I kinda like FG this early game. I hope that never changes.

choof 04-2-2021 09:28 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
it feels like it's been a minute since I've played with most of teh ppl in this roster

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4757956)
actually this is what i think would make a wonderful game, based on what i've learned so far:
1. lynch ffa day 0
2. listen to haku probably
3. funnygurl is probably a wolf, but we ignore it anyways bc she's funny

this post sucks

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4757982)
I'm tired and saving my big catch up post for tomorrow.

nice big catch up post

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758001)
Cant tell you all how glad I am to be town this game
I like wolfing, yeah, but 3 wolf rands back to back is stressful to anybody

weird

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758034)
Does this forum not like nested quotes? Because I can't seem to do nested quotes.

you can do them manually

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758042)
Charu is the lowest hanging fruit currently.

this post also sucks

choof 04-2-2021 09:29 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4758038)
it's a jOKE. yknow like literally today is entirely based on being (april fools, not necessarily d0 of this game, but d0 is also a joke)

it is possible but i do not know how because i am trash

ruffled

choof 04-2-2021 09:30 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758063)
trusty old number 2 is coming in clutch

pocket attempt?

choof 04-2-2021 09:31 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'm glad this forum doesn't increase post count, I get to remain at the spookiest power of 2 for the time being

flashflash account 04-2-2021 09:33 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Will send vacation pics for town reads

choof 04-2-2021 09:34 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4758076)
I work in a fabric store... seems perfect for me right??

everything is done on paper. We hand write receipts. like we have to write the fucking number that is normally on the bottom of a barcode, with our hands

There is literally no digital inventory at all

you know how you go into Joanns fabric and they have the little slip of paper that you scan? imagine manually entering all of that information, INCLUDING THE DATE AND YOUR NAME. It seriously takes so long to cut fabric it's ridiculous but this is like the cheapest damn company I've ever heard of.

i will literally sell you a point of sales system

Hakulyte 04-2-2021 09:55 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Feels like if tn flips wolf then choof is almost always town.

Besides that, I like the overall entrance even if it's just reading thread and throwing a few words. It's simple and clear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758256)
Will send vacation pics for town reads

I'll send town reads, but be aware of the refund policy if I'm not satisfied.

Charu 04-2-2021 10:26 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758258)
Feels like if tn flips wolf then choof is almost always town.


Hakulyte 04-2-2021 10:28 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Yeah, I guess that doesn't mean anything if I think about it 5 seconds longer.

Funnygurl555 04-2-2021 10:33 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758256)
Will send vacation pics for town reads

i want pics

Hakulyte 04-2-2021 10:39 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4758254)
pocket attempt?

I think bugkid never rolled wolf ever. So, that's kinda tricky to think at.

choof 04-2-2021 11:03 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758261)

mind melding on tghis one

flashflash account 04-2-2021 11:48 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 

Hakulyte 04-2-2021 11:57 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
FFA has just been confirmed town.

flashflash account 04-2-2021 11:58 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Nice

Hakulyte 04-2-2021 12:33 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
btw, I don't like your Sunfan vote, but I like mine.

It really feels like you're memeing back at him when I'm actually trying to get somewhere.

T-Force 04-2-2021 01:12 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Reality flickers.
FreezinIce has replaced Cold Kitten in the feedback!

T-Force 04-2-2021 01:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4758225)
ppl pay attention to cybernaut? the moment i heard that t-force was a host i checked out

Wait 'til she hears who's hosting this game...

mellon_collie 04-2-2021 01:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
FREEEEEEEEZIIIIIIIIIII HELLO

Funnygurl555 04-2-2021 01:31 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4758273)
Wait 'til she hears who's hosting this game...

ck take me with u

Funnygurl555 04-2-2021 01:32 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758266)

amazing

choof 04-2-2021 01:33 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
freezindad

flashflash account 04-2-2021 01:48 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758269)
btw, I don't like your Sunfan vote, but I like mine.

It really feels like you're memeing back at him when I'm actually trying to get somewhere.

I did say my vote was legit, why does it feel like I'm memeing :pout:

Hakulyte 04-2-2021 02:14 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I guess if you say it's legit, it has to be legit. What was I thinking doubting you.

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 02:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Good morning, time to play catch up

bugkid666 04-2-2021 02:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
awwww bye cold kitten :( but hello freezin~

the sun fan 04-2-2021 02:31 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4758272)
Reality flickers.
FreezinIce has replaced Cold Kitten in the feedback!

wow, I was excited to play with Cold Kitten

good to see you tho Freezin'

the sun fan 04-2-2021 02:31 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'm not voting for TN because they're new and new people aren't allowed to be wolves

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 02:33 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4758248)
tn5421
lmao

Did I miss any sort of reason why you've voted for TN?

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 02:34 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Also bye Kitten, hello Freezin

choof 04-2-2021 02:49 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758286)
Did I miss any sort of reason why you've voted for TN?

no you didn't miss anything, tldr is that I feel roughly the same way about tn that v does
but specifically their reasoning behind voting for charu kinda rubbed me the wrong way
low hanging fruit lol

choof 04-2-2021 02:50 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758216)
i have a great idea, why doesn't everyone keep voting someone different so we can have a 1 v 1 tie with every player. i'll join in bugkid

remind me to not do self votes because being on this end of one is frustratingly annoying

the sun fan 04-2-2021 02:53 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4758289)
remind me to not do self votes because being on this end of one is frustratingly annoying

ok

choof 04-2-2021 03:01 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
hey thanks

bugkid666 04-2-2021 03:09 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4758289)
remind me to not do self votes because being on this end of one is frustratingly annoying

LMAO

the sun fan 04-2-2021 03:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758229)
The real question is why sunfan is so excited to play this game
Playerlist?

what
I don't have time to read this game I don't think I could name the 12 other players in this game for $1,000,000

Charu 04-2-2021 03:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758293)
what
I don't have time to read this game I don't think I could name the 12 other players in this game for $1,000,000

Kak?

bugkid666 04-2-2021 03:26 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Sooo I need to decide who best to vote for before Cybernaut tonight. I'm having a hard time determining what's the smart move here.

Lewdy, Raeko, and Haku I'm not voting here because I'm reading them town.

Sunfan and funnygurl I'm leaning towards town, but still very undecided so I'm not going to vote for them today.

Charu is... a lost cause imo but I don't know if that's worth a vote.

Roundbox hasn't spoken enough for me to get really any information out of him. Instinctually this makes me want to vote for him, but I know post count =/= alignment.

ColdKitten aka Freezin was reading town for me but I want to see how Freezin comes into the mix before making anymore judgements on that.

TN, Vendetta, FFA, and choof are people I'm looking at right now. I'm considering this post a reminder to myself to go back and look at these people's posts.

Charu 04-2-2021 03:33 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758295)
Sooo I need to decide who best to vote for before Cybernaut tonight. I'm having a hard time determining what's the smart move here.

Lewdy, Raeko, and Haku I'm not voting here because I'm reading them town.

Sunfan and funnygurl I'm leaning towards town, but still very undecided so I'm not going to vote for them today.

Charu is... a lost cause imo but I don't know if that's worth a vote.

Roundbox hasn't spoken enough for me to get really any information out of him. Instinctually this makes me want to vote for him, but I know post count =/= alignment.

ColdKitten aka Freezin was reading town for me but I want to see how Freezin comes into the mix before making anymore judgements on that.

TN, Vendetta, FFA, and choof are people I'm looking at right now. I'm considering this post a reminder to myself to go back and look at these people's posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758261)

bugkid666

bugkid666 04-2-2021 03:41 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758296)
bugkid666

ur stinky

flashflash account 04-2-2021 03:49 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Hey I was promised town reads what are you trying to pull here

bugkid666 04-2-2021 03:52 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758298)
Hey I was promised town reads what are you trying to pull here

funnygurl promised you town reads...........

BUT FUNNYGURL ISN'T HERE

tn5421 04-2-2021 03:54 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
This catch up post has read posts up to #262.



Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758136)
wait- what.

Raeko -> V -> Charu -> Raeko.
V cancel into tn5421.

less red words, more talk please.

The way I read charu's post was "this logic is smelly" then votes someone they weren't replying to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758143)
I have serious suspicions of raeko with no intention of pursual

No, bad FFA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758143)
Their post about chary being a scary wolf felt mildly pockety to me, and their immediate compliance to vendetta's vote request was unusual for raeko

I also want one of shadow God and hakuna to be a wolf because they always roll town and it's boring
But it's definitely not haku
Funnygurl absenteeism is regrettably expected and probably nai
Vendetta feels aight to me so far I know they're an experienced player but I dont care
I think haikus wariness toward xk is fairly justified at least makes a good d1 talking point
Bugkid is threadspewed town

Are you normally good at finding solid townreads this early into the game?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758167)
I imagined a guy coming in from over yonder and seeing how we play this game and they like... Drop their little knapsack and is like "What IS this?"

I'm really just wondering why random questioning stage is still going on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758171)
JEALOUSY

-tn AND Charu are low hanging fruit

Excuse you? I'm nobody's low hanging fruit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4758199)
you forgot that we all gotta vote t-force because he's an abomination

T-Force

:facepalm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758214)
....... did you expect to? it's lewdy we're talkin about here

It's a vital frame of reference for later, if he is still alive. Reads lists can do work if you let them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4758248)
tn5421
lmao

lmao. such edge, very class, wow

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758249)
You shouldn't meta people on them having 0 post. That should just never be a thing.

What about situations where "it's my meta to lurk as wolf"?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758258)
Feels like if tn flips wolf then choof is almost always town.

Besides that, I like the overall entrance even if it's just reading thread and throwing a few words. It's simple and clear.



I'll send town reads, but be aware of the refund policy if I'm not satisfied.

Y'all are going to have to help me decompress that one. How are you able to interpret their posts?
All they did was say that my posts sucked, and pointed out a couple of examples, but didn't say anything as to why they sucked.

There's not really anything I can do to reply or further interact with.

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4758273)
Wait 'til she hears who's hosting this game...

Dabs

choof 04-2-2021 03:55 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758295)

Charu is... a lost cause imo but I don't know if that's worth a vote.

iirc in the event that he doesn't die d/n0 he'll get goin for Real at some point tomorrow probably



Quote:

choof are people I'm looking at right now. I'm considering this post a reminder to myself to go back and look at these people's posts.
yeah well what do you think about this post, nerd *farts*

choof 04-2-2021 03:57 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758300)
lmao. such edge, very class, wow


til that lmao is such edge very class wow so for the remainder of the game I will be using "ahaha :]" in place of it

tn5421 04-2-2021 03:58 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758285)
I'm not voting for TN because they're new and new people aren't allowed to be wolves

There is also the fact that I'm materially worse at the game from a non-town point of view. That is something that would become more apparent later in the game, should I manage to survive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758286)
Did I miss any sort of reason why you've voted for TN?

"Your posts sucked, lmao. votes tn5421"

tn5421 04-2-2021 03:58 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4758302)
til that lmao is such edge very class wow so for the remainder of the game I will be using "ahaha :]" in place of it

just go wahaha and have drill hair instead for maximum edge

choof 04-2-2021 04:03 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
<- me reading ur post history w/ disdain

tn5421 04-2-2021 04:04 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4758305)
<- me reading ur post history w/ disdain

I did play ffr back in 2007-2008 and then forgot about it largely until recently. My ADHD was even more apparent then (to everyone except me) and I don't know how nobody told me to fuck off back then.

choof 04-2-2021 04:05 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
same, my accounts from around that time are currently all banned, I think

tn5421 04-2-2021 04:10 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
despite being infinite in cringe i managed to avoid getting banned

bugkid666 04-2-2021 04:17 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4758301)
yeah well what do you think about this post, nerd *farts*

ur also stinky

bugkid666 04-2-2021 04:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Vendetta for now

Charu 04-2-2021 04:19 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4758301)
iirc in the event that he doesn't die d/n0 he'll get goin for Real at some point tomorrow probably


the sun fan 04-2-2021 04:38 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
choof and tn probably aren't wolves together
I might be slow on the draw on this one

Charu 04-2-2021 04:42 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Squawk!

TOWN (AKA: Tone and playstyle match their personality and how they post. Subject to change if survived today or tonight, but they're here and won't be voted by yours truly.)

Hakulyte
choof

GUT TOWN (AKA: Mostly tone reads, same as above.)

Cold KittenFreezinIce
Shadow_God_10

LOL IDK, PROBABLY VOTE (Neutral)

flashflash_account
roundbox
the sun fan
Funnygurl555
Vendetta21

DAY ONE VOTE (AKA: Rubbed me not good~)

mellon_collie
bugkid666

DAY ONE PASS

tn5421 (unknown meta, didn't check their homesite for mafia to cross-check their prior playstyle. Also posts their thoughts aplenty and I don't really hate what I've seen from them.)

...

Kikikik-R-r-r-r-R-R-R-RAAAWAAAAAAaa-kikikik!

tn5421 04-2-2021 04:45 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
[tgwv]Unvote[/tgwv]

tn5421 04-2-2021 04:45 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Embarrasing.

Unvote

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 05:17 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I just got into work, I'll check on things in abouuuut... 10 minutes or so.

T-Force 04-2-2021 05:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
VOTE COUNT
the sun fan - 2: flashflash_account (155), Hakulyte (190)
tn5421 - 2: Vendetta21 (133), choof (242)
bugkid666 - 2: Funnygurl555 (222), Charu (283)
Vendetta21 - 2: mellon_collie (150), bugkid666 (297)
-
flashflash_account - 1: the sun fan (146)
Funnygurl555 - 1: Shadow_God_10 (148)
-
Unvote: tn5421 (302)
-
Yet to vote: FreezinIce, roundbox

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 05:31 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758310)
Vendetta for now

Why V?

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 05:38 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Actually speaking of V..

Is he like.. using any form of meta right now? Do we know? It's been several years since he's played I'm aware of that but...

Idk. I'm just rambling right now

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 05:43 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758298)
Hey I was promised town reads what are you trying to pull here

You could just... idk...

Help out a little more?

Just a thought.

Hakulyte 04-2-2021 05:47 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758300)
Y'all are going to have to help me decompress that one. How are you able to interpret their posts?
All they did was say that my posts sucked, and pointed out a couple of examples, but didn't say anything as to why they sucked.

There's not much to do right now besides looking at votes and being like "why did X vote Y and then Z" etc.

When I read his posts, I wasn't think at you. I was thinking at how he has chosen to type the posts. The why wasn't discussed, but it didn't matter because choof was mostly just reading the thread and throwing thoughts together. Since his posts didn't talk about the how/why, it was very difficult for me to find anything wrong with it. So, it made sense for me to just town read the guy and assume scenarios based on that perspective.

So, I just assumed how things would unfold and went like, yeah, if you flip wolf then he's unlikely to be wolf because that feels like a flat nonsense to just pop in a game, buss your partner day 0 and then act like nothing is going on. In practice, that's kind of helping you both because from my perspective it's lowering the chance that you two are W/W.

Except that all of this fall flat if choof vote elsewhere. Also, we never played together before so, I can't just go like "oh tn5421 plays like this it's okay".
I just don't know. That makes you more vulnerable to random votes than if you played 2-3 games here.

Something similar happened early game with Vendetta voting Charu and then moving to you. It feels like you keep getting targeted over seemingly not much. I think it's because there's like this vacant space of "oh maybe tn5421 would do that because I don't know how he plays" and everyone's thoughts are like falling toward you when they ask themselves anything about the game.

On the plus side, if everyone seems okay with voting you out, that might help you because it will most likely mean that there's no one that depends on you. It's something to keep in mind.

Hakulyte 04-2-2021 05:51 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Haven't seen Vendetta in a while tbh. Still at 6-7 posts with Roundbox.

More content would be welcome on that.

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 05:55 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Having seen a bit of Choof stuff he's trending up a little bit for me

choof 04-2-2021 06:43 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758314)
[tgwv]

the games we vlayed

T-Force 04-2-2021 06:47 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4758317)
VOTE COUNT
the sun fan - 2: flashflash_account (155), Hakulyte (190)
tn5421 - 2: Vendetta21 (133), choof (242)
bugkid666 - 2: Funnygurl555 (222), Charu (283)
Vendetta21 - 2: mellon_collie (150), bugkid666 (297)
-
flashflash_account - 1: the sun fan (146)
Funnygurl555 - 1: Shadow_God_10 (148)
-
Unvote: tn5421 (302)
-
Yet to vote: FreezinIce, roundbox

Sorry, I had the wrong vote count earlier. I've editted it and have re-posted the updated version here.

Phase ends in 3 hours, and 13 minutes.

I should also mention that ANY vote/post that has a timestamp reading XX:00 or later will NOT be counted.

choof 04-2-2021 06:51 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
three hours hmm
rereading thread casually but new diablo 3 season lm- I mean ahaha :] soz
will b back in an hour and a half

choof 04-2-2021 06:51 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I will say this though

choof 04-2-2021 06:52 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
freezinass 100% gets a pass today

bugkid666 04-2-2021 06:53 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
at this point my vote is unlikely to change because of cybernaut. will change it if i have to in order to avoid getting lynched. no idea what compelled fg to vote me other than me memeing a self-vote and charu just took my post personally despite me saying it was dumb for people to vote him. /shrug

choof 04-2-2021 07:03 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4757984)

thinking about charu

flippant

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4758199)
you forgot that we all gotta vote t-force because he's an abomination

T-Force

genuinely do not like this post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4758204)
hmmmmmmmmmmm

but this one's probably good. maybe

choof 04-2-2021 07:04 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758332)
at this point my vote is unlikely to change because of cybernaut. will change it if i have to in order to avoid getting lynched. no idea what compelled fg to vote me other than me memeing a self-vote and charu just took my post personally despite me saying it was dumb for people to vote him. /shrug

what is cybernaut

Hakulyte 04-2-2021 07:05 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
bugkid and FG are playing a survivor type game on twitch that Xiz is hosting.

If you're in the FFR discord it's even under ffr news atm.

choof 04-2-2021 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758319)
Actually speaking of V..

Is he like.. using any form of meta right now? Do we know? It's been several years since he's played I'm aware of that but...

Idk. I'm just rambling right now

i can't speak to whether this is alignment indicative or not but it feels like same ol' v


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution