Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 07:45 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758143)
I have serious suspicions of raeko with no intention of pursual
Their post about chary being a scary wolf felt mildly pockety to me, and their immediate compliance to vendetta's vote request was unusual for raeko

Can you elaborate a little as to why you think it was unusual for Raeko to do that? I can kind of see it as a "Okay bro, here's your vote" but nothing too serious at this early phase.

This could also because I know Raeko IRL, so I might be a bad person to give an opinion on her in this context

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 07:53 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
We are nearing 24 hours into this phase and I don't really have much to go off, and I'm starting to see that this is normal

I do like bugkid a bit, and I am gut reading Raeko as town.

Haku is doing Haku things, I have no idea what this means

FFA is doing his thing, I'm not sure because he plays both ways this way

V I've never played with, but know he has experience, so I'm a little scared of that

Charu is just squawking and being a bird. I'm not even sure what this means

Cold Kitten I've never played with so I'm not sure of how they play town vs how they play wolf

Sunfan is trying too hard, really /s

FG and Choof are not of this mortal coil as of right now...

Roundbox has unlocked the achievement of posting less than the host.

TN has that vibe of "I don't know any of you, so fuck it, I'm gonna ping everyone" that I mentioned earlier, which I am okay with for now

I think that's where I stand for the time being

flashflash account 04-1-2021 08:00 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758148)
Can you elaborate a little as to why you think it was unusual for Raeko to do that? I can kind of see it as a "Okay bro, here's your vote" but nothing too serious at this early phase.

This could also because I know Raeko IRL, so I might be a bad person to give an opinion on her in this context

Raeko hates voting and says it gives wolves info

flashflash account 04-1-2021 08:02 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Voting early, that is**

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 08:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758151)
Raeko hates voting and says it gives wolves info

Hmm.. sounds like I need to ask Raeko about that. Thanks.

roundbox 04-1-2021 08:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
hey

almost forgot about this game LMFAO
parents are visiting this weekend

mellon_collie 04-1-2021 08:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758153)
Hmm.. sounds like I need to ask Raeko about that. Thanks.

he's 100% right

I voted for V because he made that suggestion which I didn't like, get it???

roundbox 04-1-2021 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
WHOA LOOK AT THIS ROSTER

WHAT'S UP!!

mellon_collie 04-1-2021 08:27 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
HI ROUNDBOX

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 08:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758156)
WHOA LOOK AT THIS ROSTER

WHAT'S UP!!

I can HEAR this in your voice and it makes me so happy lmao.

Any thoughts so far my guy?

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 08:30 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758155)
he's 100% right

I voted for V because he made that suggestion which I didn't like, get it???

I... kind of understand?

You didn't like V saying that everyone should have a vote, therefore you voted for V?

Is that correct?

mellon_collie 04-1-2021 08:38 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758159)
I... kind of understand?

You didn't like V saying that everyone should have a vote, therefore you voted for V?

Is that correct?

yes

it's not a real vote

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 08:42 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758160)
yes

it's not a real vote

That helps my brain a little bit.

Any other thoughts so far?

mellon_collie 04-1-2021 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758161)
That helps my brain a little bit.

Any other thoughts so far?

not really. I don't actually disagree with V's strategy but I personally like to keep the wolves on their toes. If they don't know who I am voting for they can't plan their wagon as well. This is why FFR is the land of CFD :mrgreen:

and I don't really like "general" vote pressuring not focused on a single person.

FFA's entrance was very uninteresting to me, he is suspicious of me for no stated reason and not much else. extremely null as he does this every single game regardless of alignment

I am getting town vibes from you Lewdy, you seem very natural and I think you tend to be a bit less chatty as a wolf

Haku is Haku and Charu is Charu

I don't love Charu's vote on me. This is another common read that I often make against Charu, I don't see why he would see it as suspicious or vote-worthy. Unless he was mad that I insulted his drawings but they just look a bit menacing, I'm sorry

sunfan seemed boring, null

wish choof and fg would pop in

need roundbox to say words

that's about it

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 09:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Raeko, thoughts on Bug and TN? I think you missed those two

mellon_collie 04-1-2021 09:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758164)
Raeko, thoughts on Bug and TN? I think you missed those two

I would give both town leads at this early stage. but that's a d0 read and not very strong at all. just based on how bug is acting very casual, and TN I think is having a bit of culture shock but seems like they are getting into the game from a town's point of view

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 09:27 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758165)
TN I think is having a bit of culture shock but seems like they are getting into the game from a town's point of view

I imagined a guy coming in from over yonder and seeing how we play this game and they like... Drop their little knapsack and is like "What IS this?"

Charu 04-1-2021 09:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758167)
I imagined a guy coming in from over yonder and seeing how we play this game and they like... Drop their little knapsack and is like "What IS this?"

Kikikikik

Charu 04-1-2021 09:32 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758163)
I don't see why he would see it as suspicious or vote-worthy.

Squawk...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758094)
I'm afraid of Charu normally and these menacing looking bird pics aren't helping me

Reason I am afraid of Charu: he has carried me as a wolf before and I know he can carry. Even if all the other wolves are fuckups Charu finds a way to spin it around and its SCARY

Kik-r-r-r-r-R-R-RA?

Scree... scree...

mellon_collie 04-1-2021 09:36 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758169)
Squawk...

Kik-r-r-r-r-R-R-RA?

Scree... scree...

DO NOT TRY TO MAKE ME GET RECIEPTS FOR THIS

I HAVE GOLDFISH MEMORY

it was at least 3 years ago more likely 5+ years ago

all I remember is I was basically AFK but I managed to make it to end game alive because you carried me

THATS SCARY

roundbox 04-1-2021 09:38 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4757960)
i mostly sang what other people picked with my friends LOL. but i did sing mr. brightside because why wouldn't i?

JEALOUSY

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758054)
Why would Charu put a target on his back right away if he was wolf?

*chugs this barrel of wine in front of me*


-Charu's behaviour is NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE

-V, I think fg is missing this because cybernaut has begun and she's a player in it

-tn AND Charu are low hanging fruit

roundbox 04-1-2021 09:46 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
everyone else has left no noticeable impression on me

mellon_collie 04-1-2021 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
rude

the sun fan 04-1-2021 10:19 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
i'll townread bug but its only lightly because they said they thought someone was the bulletproof and I have almost no reasoning to say that towns are slightly more likely to volunteer this information (ps don't say who you think the special roles are in the thread its not a good idea to tell the wolves who the special roles might be)

Funnygurl555 04-1-2021 10:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
i'm overbooked

like, i'll try, but some emergency thing came up this week, on top of work/school/internship search/now cybernaut, so

which ik excuses excuses but i'm v tired

Funnygurl555 04-1-2021 10:30 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
i'll watch some lectures first then read the thread

mellon_collie 04-1-2021 10:34 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4757956)
3. funnygurl is probably a wolf, but we ignore it anyways bc she's funny

:thonk:

but jk I understand lol I figured it would be busy with cybernaut starting at the same time

roundbox 04-1-2021 10:38 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758176)
i'll townread bug but its only lightly because they said they thought someone was the bulletproof and I have almost no reasoning to say that towns are slightly more likely to volunteer this information (ps don't say who you think the special roles are in the thread its not a good idea to tell the wolves who the special roles might be)

I concur with this read
bugkid looks better
(sunfan null)

Hakulyte 04-1-2021 10:44 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758123)
ffa

he rolled wolf a lot lately and I haven't read nor am I going to but people probably thought his posts were wolfy, I'll bet

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758176)
i'll townread bug but its only lightly because they said they thought someone was the bulletproof and I have almost no reasoning to say that towns are slightly more likely to volunteer this information (ps don't say who you think the special roles are in the thread its not a good idea to tell the wolves who the special roles might be)

I feel like you don't believe what you say.
It's like I said I think bugkid is town, but there's a chance they rolled wolf.
It's like you negate your own posts. If you don't know it's okay. If you know, but you also don't know at same time then I sure wonder why you word things that way.

Hakulyte 04-1-2021 10:57 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Gonna vote the sun fan because I can't read him at all and hopefully someone will echo that it's right or wrong.

bugkid666 04-1-2021 11:12 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
hello hello, all caught up atm

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 11:15 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758187)
hello hello, all caught up atm

Any thoughts? Comments? Desires? Confessions? We're all ears, Bug.

bugkid666 04-1-2021 11:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4758118)
btw not having a vote out is only beneficial to wolves you should literally always have a votr on someone arent most of you like veterans wheres youre hygiene

you might be right but I still think this is dumb. I would much rather think on it and decide during the last few hours than vote for different people back and forth each phase. that's indicative of indecisiveness (which is inherently wolfy to me but maybe that's a bad take) and also just... jumping the gun for no reason. you could argue it confuses wolves if you do that, but I think it would confuse town more imo

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 11:17 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758186)
Gonna vote the sun fan because I can't read him at all and hopefully someone will echo that it's right or wrong.

My guy. he's posted like... 4 things... How do you get anything out of that?

T-Force 04-1-2021 11:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
VOTE COUNT
the sun fan - 2: flashflash_account (155), Hakulyte (190)
-
Charu - 1: tn5421 (83)
tn5421 - 1: Vendetta21 (133)
flashflash_account - 1: the sun fan (146)
Funnygurl555 - 1: Shadow_God_10 (148)
Vendetta21 - 1: mellon_collie (150)
mellon_collie - 1: Charu (152)
-
Yet to vote: roundbox, Cold Kitten, Funnygurl555, bugkid666, choof

bugkid666 04-1-2021 11:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758176)
i'll townread bug but its only lightly because they said they thought someone was the bulletproof and I have almost no reasoning to say that towns are slightly more likely to volunteer this information (ps don't say who you think the special roles are in the thread its not a good idea to tell the wolves who the special roles might be)

interesting. I hadn't considered this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758124)
Basis aside... Can you give me an idea as to what led you to think this?

that being said, there's no reason and obviously I wouldn't know for sure. with my luck, they're probably a wolf.
I guess I always have an inclination to trust haku because I appreciate the way they play/analyze. that doesn't necessarily mean they're town tho

Hakulyte 04-1-2021 11:30 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758190)
you might be right but I still think this is dumb. I would much rather think on it and decide during the last few hours than vote for different people back and forth each phase. that's indicative of indecisiveness (which is inherently wolfy to me but maybe that's a bad take) and also just... jumping the gun for no reason. you could argue it confuses wolves if you do that, but I think it would confuse town more imo

I think the best balance is to have 2 groups. One that votes like Vendetta said and one that doesn't vote until somewhere in the final day. That way you get more activity without falling into full chaos.

Hakulyte 04-1-2021 11:40 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758191)
My guy. he's posted like... 4 things... How do you get anything out of that?

I mean, I'm either misreading words or you guys don't realize that he's doing at least 2 things at same time with these posts.

Funnygurl555 04-1-2021 11:48 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
alright so my roommate got a new cat like around christmas time and she like WON'T CUDDLE WITH ME and it breaks my heart like who does she think she is ok i'll start reading now

Funnygurl555 04-1-2021 11:49 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4757947)
idk we might've played together. i know i've played with raeko, charu, sunfan, and maybe one or two others lol

i'm doing alright, went out to sing karaoke for a friend's birthday, it was pretty great.

hi cold kitten we have never met nor played twg together before

not like we met up at an anime convention in toronto or anything

Funnygurl555 04-1-2021 11:51 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4757949)
lemme tell you, karaoke with masks on is fucking WEIRD

hi i'm posting again to say i'll be doing this for the first time in 2021 tomorrow night

and i'm READY

to sing some EMO SHIT

Funnygurl555 04-1-2021 11:52 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4757956)
actually this is what i think would make a wonderful game, based on what i've learned so far:
1. lynch ffa day 0
2. listen to haku probably
3. funnygurl is probably a wolf, but we ignore it anyways bc she's funny

you forgot that we all gotta vote t-force because he's an abomination

T-Force

Funnygurl555 04-1-2021 11:55 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4757980)
That requires, amongst other things, that people are taking the game seriously. That doesn't really seem to be a thing at the moment. It IS RVS/RQS after all, and one remarkably light on votes at that.



It's best to keep certain things to yourself; outside of great need.


As an aside, please don't turbo yeet someone before I wake up in the ~morning~

nice to meet you. i'm funnygurl

Funnygurl555 04-1-2021 11:58 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4757993)
I had games where everyone was voting a wolf, I was thinking that very thing and then I ended up being the only one wrong.
I think your last game was with me and we just had too many ??? people. I also remember voting poorly because I wasn't sure anymore what others were doing and why.
So, I went as far as making a notepad for the next game where I can just try to pinpoint what I did wrong. The thing I did wrong was not understanding how the newer players play and why. The game was winnable, but I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

In general, the first phase is often yeeted away because people usually don't go on a survey crusade to find as much info as they can while sharing info over hypotheticals. It's not even because they don't want to. It's often because others are trying to keep the game to themselves and while that's helpful on the mechanical part of the game, it can also be detrimental for solving the average local townie.



Is this random vote territory ? Are we having a bird fight ? Do you recognize something unusual ?
I read "thinking about" and I'm like "cool, but why ?"
I feel like you're giving an answer, but there's no question.

My best guess is that this is a guts read, but I'm not sure how to fill the gaps here because I simply don't have enough on Charu.
So, I'm concluding you want more Charu content.

Squawk !

haku is going against the flow of the thread and posting some good shit. good shit. but it's nai, i think?

Funnygurl555 04-2-2021 12:00 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758001)
Cant tell you all how glad I am to be town this game
I like wolfing, yeah, but 3 wolf rands back to back is stressful to anybody

oh thank god you're town

i was coming around to you being scum in that one zelda dungeon game but i also disappeared from the game 'cause... yeah

let's get them wolves ffa

Funnygurl555 04-2-2021 12:06 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758054)
Yeah pretty much this. I get he's not being particularly helpful, but considering we've still got 24+ hours before EOD, I don't know if jumping on an arbitrary vote is the smartest plan of action. Why would Charu put a target on his back right away if he was wolf?
That being said, that doesn't make me particularly sus of tn or Vendetta because of it. Well maybe Vendetta a little more so since his vote was the first...
Day 0 is almost definitely a crapshoot anyway. That doesn't mean we shouldn't take it seriously, but also... some people haven't even shown up yet.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758085)
Oh no, not physical violence

Might get a warning for that/S

hey

Funnygurl555 04-2-2021 12:12 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4758108)
am concerned about funnygirl not being here, two reason:
a.) she was the one who pressured me to play why am i here if she is not

b.) why go to the trouble and then ghost

i9ts a :thinking: right not but not yet a :thunk:

haha take that v i made it.

bad time for the game to start on my end ig. don't think i'll make eod tmrw

i woulda out'ed but i wanted to play with u ok ;;

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758144)
ffa

don't worry i got this this is town ffa

i got this don't worry

Funnygurl555 04-2-2021 12:14 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758149)
We are nearing 24 hours into this phase and I don't really have much to go off, and I'm starting to see that this is normal

I do like bugkid a bit, and I am gut reading Raeko as town.

Haku is doing Haku things, I have no idea what this means

FFA is doing his thing, I'm not sure because he plays both ways this way

V I've never played with, but know he has experience, so I'm a little scared of that

Charu is just squawking and being a bird. I'm not even sure what this means

Cold Kitten I've never played with so I'm not sure of how they play town vs how they play wolf

Sunfan is trying too hard, really /s

FG and Choof are not of this mortal coil as of right now...

Roundbox has unlocked the achievement of posting less than the host.

TN has that vibe of "I don't know any of you, so fuck it, I'm gonna ping everyone" that I mentioned earlier, which I am okay with for now

I think that's where I stand for the time being

shadowgod

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 12:15 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Oh shit, FG checked in.... I do want to see what she has

Funnygurl555 04-2-2021 12:15 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758171)

-Charu's behaviour is NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758171)

-Charu's behaviour is NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758171)

-Charu's behaviour is NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758171)

-Charu's behaviour is NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758171)

-Charu's behaviour is NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758171)

-Charu's behaviour is NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758171)

-Charu's behaviour is NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE

amazing

bugkid666 04-2-2021 12:20 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4758206)
shadowgod

why

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 12:21 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4758205)
don't worry i got this this is town ffa

i got this don't worry

As someone who has played with FFA for a long time, I am curious... He has the same playstyle... How do you know?

Funnygurl555 04-2-2021 12:21 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758210)
why

first i just wanna say that the only person who is allowed to be bulletproof in this game is haku because he has 3 vests, thanks. your post was great

also i gained nothing from shadowgod's reads list

Funnygurl555 04-2-2021 12:22 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758211)
As someone who has played with FFA for a long time, I am curious... He has the same playstyle... How do you know?

i got this don't worry about it. i got this

bugkid666 04-2-2021 12:22 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4758212)
first i just wanna say that the only person who is allowed to be bulletproof in this game is haku because he has 3 vests, thanks. your post was great

also i gained nothing from shadowgod's reads list

....... did you expect to? it's lewdy we're talkin about here

Funnygurl555 04-2-2021 12:22 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758214)
....... did you expect to? it's lewdy we're talkin about here

oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOooOoo daaaaaammnnnnn shots FIRED

bugkid666 04-2-2021 12:23 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4758206)
shadowgod

i have a great idea, why doesn't everyone keep voting someone different so we can have a 1 v 1 tie with every player. i'll join in bugkid

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 12:26 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4758212)
first i just wanna say that the only person who is allowed to be bulletproof in this game is haku because he has 3 vests, thanks. your post was great

also i gained nothing from shadowgod's reads list

It's D0 you crockpot! Did you expect a psychological analysis of every player from me?

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 12:27 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758214)
....... did you expect to? it's lewdy we're talkin about here

FUCK that stings lmao

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 12:31 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758216)
i have a great idea, why doesn't everyone keep voting someone different so we can have a 1 v 1 tie with every player. i'll join in bugkid

This sounds like it's going to be counterproductive for town..

bugkid666 04-2-2021 12:32 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758219)
This sounds like it's going to be counterproductive for town..


/s


unvote

Funnygurl555 04-2-2021 12:34 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
nah bugkid that's a great idea i love it

bugkid

the sun fan 04-2-2021 12:42 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758184)
I feel like you don't believe what you say.
It's like I said I think bugkid is town, but there's a chance they rolled wolf.
It's like you negate your own posts. If you don't know it's okay. If you know, but you also don't know at same time then I sure wonder why you word things that way.

I don't know what you're trying to say to me here

the sun fan 04-2-2021 12:45 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4758196)
alright so my roommate got a new cat like around christmas time and she like WON'T CUDDLE WITH ME and it breaks my heart like who does she think she is ok i'll start reading now

this is the saddest thing I've read all day
maybe try acting like you don't give a shit about her and she might warm up to you

also don't pay attention to cybernaut while its live if you're overloaded

Funnygurl555 04-2-2021 12:49 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758224)
this is the saddest thing I've read all day
maybe try acting like you don't give a shit about her and she might warm up to you

but she's so cute it's so hard not to show her LOVE

Quote:

also don't pay attention to cybernaut while its live if you're overloaded
ppl pay attention to cybernaut? the moment i heard that t-force was a host i checked out

bugkid666 04-2-2021 12:49 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758224)
this is the saddest thing I've read all day
maybe try acting like you don't give a shit about her and she might warm up to you

also don't pay attention to cybernaut while its live if you're overloaded

the way to sunfan's heart is through cats. he really is just a grandpa.

flashflash account 04-2-2021 12:54 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
BOOMER GREG

flashflash account 04-2-2021 12:55 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
The real question is why sunfan is so excited to play this game
Playerlist?

bugkid666 04-2-2021 12:57 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758229)
The real question is why sunfan is so excited to play this game
Playerlist?

because none of his grandchildren will spend time with him

flashflash account 04-2-2021 01:01 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Bugkid is being so savage this game its making me feel it dang

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 01:08 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758231)
Bugkid is being so savage this game its making me feel it dang

My dude... Just wait until you're on the receiving end of one of their burns... they fucking STING

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 01:10 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Small update here: FG is kinda null right now... She can do this activity as wolf or town.. I don't really know what like... SELLS her as "aw fuck she's a wolf"

My brain wants to think she's wolf because of trauma, I guess

tn5421 04-2-2021 01:13 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Well, at least I have more people to read tomorrow when I'm not completely exhausted. There's some good stuff and some bad stuff here, and it's gonna take me a bit to unpack it all and make something happen with it.

P.S. Does posting in this forum not increase my postcount?

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 01:14 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758234)
P.S. Does posting in this forum not increase my postcount?

There are a few forums where posting does not increase your post count. This is one of them, if that helps.

Funnygurl555 04-2-2021 01:18 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
charu did u watch all of mml's video it was thrilling

bugkid666 04-2-2021 01:25 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758233)
Small update here: FG is kinda null right now... She can do this activity as wolf or town.. I don't really know what like... SELLS her as "aw fuck she's a wolf"

My brain wants to think she's wolf because of trauma, I guess

i'd agree. i know last time she completely dipped out (got replaced) she was town, but i think this time around she genuinely is just really busy. i could see that going either way. i'm not too good at reading people yet since i'm fairly inexperienced, but i'm fairly confident haku & raeko are town at the very least.

bugkid666 04-2-2021 01:26 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758237)
i'd agree. i know last time she completely dipped out (got replaced) she was town, but i think this time around she genuinely is just really busy. i could see that going either way. i'm not too good at reading people yet since i'm fairly inexperienced, but i'm fairly confident haku & raeko are town at the very least.

if it turns out they are both wolf, this is going to be hilarious.

Shadow_God_10 04-2-2021 01:45 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Anyone have any history with Choof?

Is he like this as wolf?

I've seen him as a towny, but for him to sign up and dip?

Either he's forgotten about the game because busy, or he wants us to forget he's playing. I'm not sure which

choof 04-2-2021 09:12 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
oh fuck the game's already started

Hakulyte 04-2-2021 09:14 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758222)
I don't know what you're trying to say to me here

I just feel like you're intentionally mixing up good ideas with bad reasons and it's awkward to read for intentions.

The FFA vote felt like a joke and FFA seems to be playing along with it. Feels like distancing and a bit disingenuous.
The town read on bugkid over bulletproof is just confusing to me because that's like one of the last things I would consider picking up for a read.

I feel like you're just messing around which should be NAI in theory, but depending on where you go with that it can change the entire game.
So, I can't just sit back and ignore that and pretend like everything is fine here. You shouldn't need to do this as town.

In short, I don't understand what you're doing.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution