Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

Shadow_God_10 04-7-2021 12:04 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
There's also the fact they were so set on Charu, combined with Roundbox's flip that doesn't look good either

Shadow_God_10 04-7-2021 12:07 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Snide comment aside from TN... His actions during EOD combined with his "Ping everyone" style of play that I mentioned puts him off the table for today for me.

flashflash account 04-7-2021 12:12 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758462)
pointless going through choof's now. still sus on V, not so much on tn but not ruling it out and ffa is reading more town to me atm.

this
I assumed you had copped me N1 and that was why you randomly flipped on me with no justification

mellon_collie 04-7-2021 12:12 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4759007)
This is it.

I cannot pinpoint why I don't like it, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth that I can't get rid of

I don't understand why you find this comment suspect

I'm not defending bug perse, more asking about your reasoning because it seems rather neutral to me

Shadow_God_10 04-7-2021 12:14 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759017)
I don't understand why you find this comment suspect

I'm not defending bug perse, more asking about your reasoning because it seems rather neutral to me

I'm definitely going to be stepping on some toes for this response but... Since you asked...

It's kind of like hiding behind a mental health issue you have as a means to defend why you're acting the way you are?

Does that make any sense to you?

SubaruPoptart 04-7-2021 12:18 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4759018)
I'm definitely going to be stepping on some toes for this response but... Since you asked...

It's kind of like hiding behind a mental health issue you have as a means to defend why you're acting the way you are?

Does that make any sense to you?

i saw it more as a joke response to that question but honestly I'm not too sure now; i don't think it's my place to really determine anything from that particular one tho, at the same time.

mellon_collie 04-7-2021 12:18 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4759018)
I'm definitely going to be stepping on some toes for this response but... Since you asked...

It's kind of like hiding behind a mental health issue you have as a means to defend why you're acting the way you are?

Does that make any sense to you?

it does make sense, but what makes you think it was hiding rather than real? they could have just been talking about actual mental health. unless you have a reason I don't really see this

again not defending bug, I think there could possibly be other reasons they are a wolf. just see this post as neutral and lewdy's logic reaching a bit

flashflash account 04-7-2021 12:21 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
if freezin hadn't said hey let's lynch sunfan I would still be suspicious of sunfan
so I think I'm still suspicious of sunfan
raeko and bugkid still in the poe (now that my PR read on the latter is a big ol whiff)

my thoughts on shadowgod remain that I want them to be a wolf this game more than I actually think they are
still poe

Shadow_God_10 04-7-2021 12:24 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759021)
it does make sense, but what makes you think it was hiding rather than real? they could have just been talking about actual mental health. unless you have a reason I don't really see this

again not defending bug, I think there could possibly be other reasons they are a wolf. just see this post as neutral and lewdy's logic reaching a bit

It's a bit of a reach, I'll agree, and I could be reading too much into it because I'm paranoid about it.

But I'm not sure why they would feel the need to say it the way that they did.

You could be absolutely correct and it means nothing, but it just looks weird to me.

the sun fan 04-7-2021 12:31 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759022)
if freezin hadn't said hey let's lynch sunfan I would still be suspicious of sunfan
so I think I'm still suspicious of sunfan
raeko and bugkid still in the poe (now that my PR read on the latter is a big ol whiff)

my thoughts on shadowgod remain that I want them to be a wolf this game more than I actually think they are
still poe

if you look at his reasoning behind suspecting me, I think its not very great reasoning

I don't know how much that would help/hurt my case

bugkid666 04-7-2021 12:32 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4759018)
I'm definitely going to be stepping on some toes for this response but... Since you asked...

It's kind of like hiding behind a mental health issue you have as a means to defend why you're acting the way you are?

Does that make any sense to you?

this makes sense to me personally, but i was just annoyed that charu was so obsessed with the fact that me being concerned for my image was weird. his comment was phrased as if nobody should ever be worried about what someone thought of them unless they were wolf which is just really tone-deaf to me lol

bugkid666 04-7-2021 12:33 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759016)
this
I assumed you had copped me N1 and that was why you randomly flipped on me with no justification

but i never thought you were wolf? i was null on you before that and then decided you were most likely town p early. i don't see that as a "hard flip" i see that as... me figuring it out?

bugkid666 04-7-2021 12:36 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
[twgv]raeko/[twgv] because it seems like she's trying real hard to make it seem like she's not on anyone's side in particular (going as far as to say "i'm not defending bug" twice now, when nobody thinks she is). i haven't seen her do this before. i feel like she's also talking a lot more today now that the heat is on her than prior days.

bugkid666 04-7-2021 12:36 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4759027)
[twgv]raeko/[twgv] because it seems like she's trying real hard to make it seem like she's not on anyone's side in particular (going as far as to say "i'm not defending bug" twice now, when nobody thinks she is). i haven't seen her do this before. i feel like she's also talking a lot more today now that the heat is on her than prior days.

sigh.............. raeko

bugkid666 04-7-2021 12:37 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
could it really just be freezin x shadowgod x raeko?????????????

mellon_collie 04-7-2021 12:41 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4759027)
[twgv]raeko/[twgv] because it seems like she's trying real hard to make it seem like she's not on anyone's side in particular (going as far as to say "i'm not defending bug" twice now, when nobody thinks she is). i haven't seen her do this before. i feel like she's also talking a lot more today now that the heat is on her than prior days.

because any time you say something non-negative about anyone people take it as a "defense" so I specified

I've been told "you defended so and so" so many times when I was simply making a point. so I tend to be specific now

also I don't feel any particular heat on me, I know sunfan and now you have votes on me but meh it's likely to move at some point so I'm not too worried about it atm

flashflash account 04-7-2021 12:45 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4759026)
but i never thought you were wolf? i was null on you before that and then decided you were most likely town p early. i don't see that as a "hard flip" i see that as... me figuring it out?

You had a big list of players you wanted to go over in the night and afair I was the only o e you actually reached a conclusion on

bugkid666 04-7-2021 01:23 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759031)
You had a big list of players you wanted to go over in the night and afair I was the only o e you actually reached a conclusion on

at the time, maybe. i obvs didn't learn anything over night, i just made an assumption based on ppl's newest posts. you can see i was still a bit wary of tn at the time. i genuinely don't see your point in pursuing this

flashflash account 04-7-2021 01:30 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4759033)
at the time, maybe. i obvs didn't learn anything over night, i just made an assumption based on ppl's newest posts. you can see i was still a bit wary of tn at the time. i genuinely don't see your point in pursuing this

I thought you were softing a greencheck on me, making you town
Cop flipped, you ain't it, now I have to solve you from scratch. Starting with "why do you town read me"

Charu 04-7-2021 06:59 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I know this is a full phase old and I know the events that played out last 20 minutes or so last EoD, but I still hold that this reaction between shadow_god and mellon showcases a town mellon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758460)
I don't think I'm going to get anywhere just rambling here by myself, I'm stuck and not sure where to go.

I guess I'll come back in a bit

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758461)
you seem like you are haku-ing out a bit lewdy, and this method of play does not work unless you are haku.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758465)
I'm not sure what this means. Can you explain it to me like I'm an idiot?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758467)
you're talking to yourself too much and about hypotheticals that cloud up your way of thinking


Charu 04-7-2021 07:01 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758812)
on a MISlynch...???

slip theory

By the by, this is the post where tn and roundbox apparently freaked the heck out?

Well... I think roundbox freaked out more about her vote on me, but this is what blew up that freezin vote momentarily which left me confused due to lack of vote count.

Charu 04-7-2021 07:11 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Upon re-reading last EoD

I would say for a defense against mellon here is that she had no reason for the freezin lynch to stop if this is where tn's outburst is coming from. He only flipped a normal wolf roll, after all. It wasn't the roleblocker.

Context is key here, but if I were in a team with open wolf chat available at any time, I would for sure tell my team to not to try to save dead weight if said dead weight was nothing.

...

That's just me though. I would like to think wolves are smart and plan for stuff like this in the event one of their players is inactive.

Charu 04-7-2021 07:14 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'm more interested in thesunfan anyways. He seemed to be hyperactive upon phase start. Maybe because he found the PR and was correct, hmm?

He was pretty quick to try to say I'm a wolf here before me and some others pointed out the likely-hood that I was the green check.

Know what I mean? the sun fan?

Shadow_God_10 04-7-2021 08:23 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758987)
i'm personally leaning towards suburu or raeko atm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4759029)
could it really just be freezin x shadowgod x raeko?????????????

Wanna explain your leap between Subaru and myself?

There are an outstanding 0 posts of which you progress Subaru as town and put me in this world

Shadow_God_10 04-7-2021 08:25 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4759039)
Wanna explain your leap between Subaru and myself?

There are an outstanding 0 posts of which you progress Subaru as town and put me in this world

Or is it that Raeko and Subaru are interchangeable to.you?

I might have misinterpreted this leap in logic

SubaruPoptart 04-7-2021 09:38 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4759040)
Or is it that Raeko and Subaru are interchangeable to.you?

I might have misinterpreted this leap in logic

At the same time though why is it automatically assumed I'm put in town cuz I'm not being talked about? Cuz it could just be null or wolflean that wasn't mentioned.

I prolly missed something too though

flashflash account 04-7-2021 11:38 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
what are everyone's thoughts on sunfan
I keep thinking about freezin's desire to push them eod
and I remember they both rolled wolf together recently-ish and kind of distanced each other that game too, might just be freezin's game plan to set sunfan up deep every game

Hakulyte 04-7-2021 11:41 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758855)
Oh, for fucks sake, FINE.

freezin

Why were you so annoyed to vote back there ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758899)
I'm not interested in looking at flashflash_account or roundbox today. Without their last minute help, this would be a completely different day. I am aware there may be alternate motivations. I don't care.

Why do you have a prewritten post that conveniently seems to act like you didn't expect Roundbox's flip ?
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758924)
charu

It is illegal to scumread the following people for this phase:
ffa
tn5421

Shadow_God is playing kind of like he always does, but I don't see anything that makes me want to clear him.

bugkid looks... good to me still but I'm beginning to doubt. I think if Charu is a wolf, it still looks good, but isn't clearing, because Charu is a maniac. Would give a few points their way if Charu flips wolf.

raeko, without context for her EOD, looks good. Looking at her EOD where she was trying to get votes off of Freezin, not so good. Don't know how much I need to weigh the fact that she could've voted for FFA and forced a tie.

Haku has me worried a little bit after he was gone (yeah, I know, rich from me)

Subaru hasn't done anything, which leans towards wolfy when you think about FFR history.

Charu looks bad from the choof kill n1 (yeah I said it).

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758985)
guys, we are not entertaining a tn lynch today
its not happening

you're legally allowed to consider it two day phases from now
until then, no

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758993)
I don't think tn is being malicious
not at all
new people in new places, that's all
you're more here than you realize, bugkid

I get it, it looks like your priority this phase is defending tn5421.

Also, why aren't you interested to vote FFA anymore ? Did something change between the first phase and now ?

@Subaru

I swear you have the most unfortunate TWG life so far with all these "failed voting attempts". I'd just say keep posting. Maybe consider following your former's slot advice and preemptively vote someone so if your internet rip again well, you're somewhere at least. I really want to solve you by progression if possible.

flashflash account 04-7-2021 11:47 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759046)
Also, why aren't you interested to vote FFA anymore ? Did something change between the first phase and now ?

well I uh
I helped lynch a wolf
with a flipped cop
so that's probably why

SubaruPoptart 04-7-2021 11:50 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759046)
@Subaru

I swear you have the most unfortunate TWG life so far with all these "failed voting attempts". I'd just say keep posting. Maybe consider following your former's slot advice and preemptively vote someone so if your internet rip again well, you're somewhere at least. I really want to solve you by progression if possible.

I attribute it to replacing into games that are like halfway-3/4 through; This time should be easier though cuz the game had pretty much just started.

But like, not quite sure who I would pre-emptively vote that wouldn't be based solely off of meta (and probably inaccurate meta at that).

mellon_collie 04-7-2021 12:43 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759046)
Why were you so annoyed to vote back there ?


Why do you have a prewritten post that conveniently seems to act like you didn't expect Roundbox's flip ?

I like this post haku

Hakulyte 04-7-2021 02:02 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759048)
well I uh
I helped lynch a wolf
with a flipped cop
so that's probably why

I'm mostly interested by Sunfan's side of things atm.

I also think you're the player that would benefit the most from bussing Freezin because it makes your game progression look really good compared to everyone else.

The thing is that I wonder if Sunfan ever had a progression on you at any point in the game or if there's no real reasoning behind the vote.
I thought that by also voting you something would happen, but then I got radio silence and Sunfan vanished as well.

It's like you two have no interest to solve each other despite crossing votes early game.

Hakulyte 04-7-2021 02:05 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Well, Sunfan seems happy to town read you now and pretend nothing happened before.

So, I guess his side of things is probably gonna be very predictable.

I guess I do care about what you think of him at this point.

flashflash account 04-7-2021 02:13 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759053)
I'm mostly interested by Sunfan's side of things atm.

I also think you're the player that would benefit the most from bussing Freezin because it makes your game progression look really good compared to everyone else.

The thing is that I wonder if Sunfan ever had a progression on you at any point in the game or if there's no real reasoning behind the vote.
I thought that by also voting you something would happen, but then I got radio silence and Sunfan vanished as well.

It's like you two have no interest to solve each other despite crossing votes early game.

...but... I had lots of opportunities to lynch someone other than freezin
And sunfan knows if I was town I would take those opportunities

Hakulyte 04-7-2021 02:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759056)
...but... I had lots of opportunities to lynch someone other than freezin
And sunfan knows if I was town I would take those opportunities

I mean, logically speaking you shouldn't get voted this phase.

Also, you can adapt to meta so, I'm just gonna read this as NAI.

I'm mostly saying this for future phases and because I want to see if I can feel the gaps in Sunfan's game progression.

Hakulyte 04-7-2021 02:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
fill the gaps*

Hakulyte 04-7-2021 02:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4759027)
[twgv]raeko/[twgv] because it seems like she's trying real hard to make it seem like she's not on anyone's side in particular (going as far as to say "i'm not defending bug" twice now, when nobody thinks she is). i haven't seen her do this before. i feel like she's also talking a lot more today now that the heat is on her than prior days.

I think it's how her playstyle naturally works. She eventually get thoughts in a certain direction like something that gives certain vibes that's more difficult to emulate and that's more of your real window for evaluating her intentions. If she's not committing to you, I'm assuming it's because she doesn't have anything that seems reasonable enough to lead a vote on. If anything, that should be a good sign for you. You're difficult to defend by default due to meta so, I wouldn't worry too much about it. You're in a similar spot as Subaru to me. You just need to keep posting and let the game progression solve you for us.

Hakulyte 04-7-2021 02:32 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4759049)
I attribute it to replacing into games that are like halfway-3/4 through; This time should be easier though cuz the game had pretty much just started.

But like, not quite sure who I would pre-emptively vote that wouldn't be based solely off of meta (and probably inaccurate meta at that).

Do you have a take on what your predecessor (Vendetta) was trying to do before you ? I feel like you two have very different playstyles so, that might be kinda incompatible. It's okay if nothing special comes in mind.

Another avenue that might be better for you is to look for a middle ground. Don't think of things as towny or wolfy, but like try to spot was seems unconventional. Things that you're not used to see in a normal game. That should eventually help generate the right discussion to get somewhere.

The tn/Freezin thunderdome was unusual.
Sunfan vanishing was unusual.
Your internet dying was unusual.
Sunfan/FFA cross vote into nothingness is unusual.
etc.

The bugkid/Charu interaction was peculiar, but I'd argue that this was closer of a regular scenario of 2 town players clashing in opinions.

flashflash account 04-7-2021 02:47 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Someone said tn freezin was town town but I dont remember who
Anyone recall that?

Hakulyte 04-7-2021 02:57 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
@tn5421
Before you quote me and say "I was talking about Raeko when I posted that. There's this too."
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758832)
Did he just steal the go hard on A and last min switch to B move from my playbook too?

Wtf

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758833)
I will still be poking FreezinIce tomorrow about their play today, but it's not the best play anymore

..

Hakulyte 04-7-2021 03:07 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759061)
Someone said tn freezin was town town but I dont remember who
Anyone recall that?

I can't find that somehow.

Hakulyte 04-7-2021 03:08 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758790)
I would like to vote outside of them

many thunderdomes I've been in personally were T/T

there are a lot of other options

This maybe ?

flashflash account 04-7-2021 03:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759065)
This maybe ?

Yes p sure that's what I was thinking of thanks
Hmm

the sun fan 04-7-2021 03:42 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4759038)
I'm more interested in thesunfan anyways. He seemed to be hyperactive upon phase start. Maybe because he found the PR and was correct, hmm?

He was pretty quick to try to say I'm a wolf here before me and some others pointed out the likely-hood that I was the green check.

Know what I mean? the sun fan?

well, I can't fight the fact that I would be happy that I would have found the blue, but if I had found the blue, wouldn't I already know its pretty likely you were the green, and that other people would find it too?

obviously that's not clearing but I think part of the accusation tugs one way, and the other part tugs the other

the sun fan 04-7-2021 03:44 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759045)
what are everyone's thoughts on sunfan
I keep thinking about freezin's desire to push them eod
and I remember they both rolled wolf together recently-ish and kind of distanced each other that game too, might just be freezin's game plan to set sunfan up deep every game

freezin isn't trying to set up other people to go deep, he's trying to keep people distanced

at least, that's what the wolfteam's plan was that game
might've even been last game, I don't really remember

the sun fan 04-7-2021 03:47 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759046)
Also, why aren't you interested to vote FFA anymore ? Did something change between the first phase and now ?

ffa already covered this but I'll say it anyways
I will pretend to think about ffa being a wolf if I am in mylo/lylo with him.

he voted freezin in a way that he really, really is unlikely to do if freezin is also a wolf. I know ffa was the 2nd wagon but the wolves are generally going to be more grouped together with ffa in wolfchat, I think.

I don't think last EOD goes like that basically ever if ffa is a wolf with freezin.

the sun fan 04-7-2021 03:51 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759046)
I get it, it looks like your priority this phase is defending tn5421.

my TOP priority, no, but I guess you can call it a priority

I like this new guy (or rather I like the adjustments he's made to his lingo and the way he thinks about the game; stuff like declaring the thunderdome for Freezin and himself was cool to read), and I think he's having a rough time adjusting to the place.

I also think he's obscenely likely to be town, and people were postulating that its possible he could be a wolf, and he was annoyed by that. I thought it wasn't productive since we're literally never killing him today and because it was upsetting him.

the sun fan 04-7-2021 03:57 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'm beginning to kind of struggle with finding anything wolfy of my own accord, like the vote on raeko is mostly following roundbox and while I did have it sigged that if he died we should follow his reads, maybe I'll ignore it this time

subaru post number is really low

Hakulyte 04-7-2021 04:09 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
The Subaru vote here looks fair. I guess the real question is what to expect out of him.

bugkid666 04-7-2021 04:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4759039)
Wanna explain your leap between Subaru and myself?

There are an outstanding 0 posts of which you progress Subaru as town and put me in this world

I'm gonna chalk this up to the fact that I was essentially incapacitated yesterday due to severe headache/stomachache. it's a shit excuse, but that's because it's true. I am however most suspicious of you three at the moment. those posts do seem super weird when places back to back lol

ffa, tn, and haku are town imo

sunfan is townleaning for me at this point now that he's actually started playing the game.

charu has made some posts today that I like, so while I'm still not convinced on his alignment I'm gonna hold off on him for today.

raeko and suburu I don't like for different reasons. raeko's panic at last eod was super peculiar (which I don't think I have to explain because everyone seems to agree with this at least somewhat) and suburu's post count is frankly too low for me to determine anything. I was sus on Vendetta for similar reasons, so it's only fair I carry that over to suburu.

lewdy, I'm genuinely unsure how to feel about you this game. your posts seem strange to me but I'm not exactly sure why. I don't think it's worth voting you today but it's definitely worth looking into more as time progresses.

suburupoptart for now this feels ok

SubaruPoptart 04-7-2021 04:27 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4759075)
I'm gonna chalk this up to the fact that I was essentially incapacitated yesterday due to severe headache/stomachache. it's a shit excuse, but that's because it's true. I am however most suspicious of you three at the moment. those posts do seem super weird when places back to back lol

ffa, tn, and haku are town imo

sunfan is townleaning for me at this point now that he's actually started playing the game.

charu has made some posts today that I like, so while I'm still not convinced on his alignment I'm gonna hold off on him for today.

raeko and suburu I don't like for different reasons. raeko's panic at last eod was super peculiar (which I don't think I have to explain because everyone seems to agree with this at least somewhat) and suburu's post count is frankly too low for me to determine anything. I was sus on Vendetta for similar reasons, so it's only fair I carry that over to suburu.

suburupoptart for now this feels ok


Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759072)

subaru post number is really low

These two posts are the same to me. but I really don't understand how to do anything with what I'm given rn.

All I've got is that tn is townlean, yet I really didn't like how he handled pushing the wolf out.

I'm still trying to understand how shadow managed to find the charu check thing from the posts that there were is the only other thing I've been tryna do. cuz how that looked to me was he quoted a few posts and everyone just kinda agreed. I'm not against that but I just kinda wanna know how that progressed to there.

SubaruPoptart 04-7-2021 04:32 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
also ykw since that's like two in a row lemme make a votecount rq

SubaruPoptart 04-7-2021 04:42 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
CURRENT VOTE COUNT
SubaruPoptart - 2: the sun fan (928), bugkid666 (930)
bugkid666 - 1: Shadow_God_10 (879)
flashflash account - 1: tn5421 (838)
the sun fan - 1: Charu (903)



TOTAL VOTE PROGRESSION HISTORY:
tn5421 votes Charu (776)
the sun fan votes Charu (795)
the sun fan votes SubaruPoptart (812)
tn5421 votes flashflash account (838)
the sun fan votes mellon_collie (858)
Shadow_God_10 votes bugkid666 (879)
bugkid666 votes mellon_collie (894)
Charu votes the sun fan (903)
the sun fan votes SubaruPoptart (928)
bugkid666 votes SubaruPoptart (930)

Mighta gotten smth wrong but this made me realize; bugkid's been kinda following sunfan's votes based on this. is that on purpose or like?

SubaruPoptart 04-7-2021 04:42 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759060)
Do you have a take on what your predecessor (Vendetta) was trying to do before you ? I feel like you two have very different playstyles so, that might be kinda incompatible. It's okay if nothing special comes in mind.

Another avenue that might be better for you is to look for a middle ground. Don't think of things as towny or wolfy, but like try to spot was seems unconventional. Things that you're not used to see in a normal game. That should eventually help generate the right discussion to get somewhere.

The tn/Freezin thunderdome was unusual.
Sunfan vanishing was unusual.
Your internet dying was unusual.
Sunfan/FFA cross vote into nothingness is unusual.
etc.

The bugkid/Charu interaction was peculiar, but I'd argue that this was closer of a regular scenario of 2 town players clashing in opinions.

I also didn't see this whole page til now but lemme go back and see what V was doing

flashflash account 04-7-2021 05:15 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
sunfan lol idk

the sun fan 04-7-2021 05:17 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759080)
sunfan lol idk

:(

SubaruPoptart 04-7-2021 05:23 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
OK honestly I have zero idea what Vendetta was doing. Only real posts of any substance that I can gleam are these two

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4758118)
btw not having a vote out is only beneficial to wolves you should literally always have a votr on someone arent most of you like veterans wheres youre hygiene

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4758119)
d1 youre only going to get anywhere with the ebb and flow of votes, and the chance of insta-ing someone is super low and if someone did get insta'd thats a pretty nuclear option that speed up the tempo of the game drastically

everyone can throw out little questioning remarks here or there and make a light joke or talk about their meta but the stochasticity of voting is where non-random patterns emerge whjere they shouldnt

whereas the second one feels more important than the first one, all I can really say is that dude doesn't like anyone not having a vote on people.

The bolded part of the second one feels the most important out of all of them

SubaruPoptart 04-7-2021 05:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I find that part important cuz i had to look up what stochasticity meant but also cuz I found that pattern of bugkid either on purpose or just so happening to follow sunfan's pattern of voting somewhat.

bugkid666 04-7-2021 05:30 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4759083)
I find that part important cuz i had to look up what stochasticity meant but also cuz I found that pattern of bugkid either on purpose or just so happening to follow sunfan's pattern of voting somewhat.

nobody else has been saying anything of value today, sorry for the hot take

SubaruPoptart 04-7-2021 05:32 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4759084)
nobody else has been saying anything of value today, sorry for the hot take

tbh I'm feeling the same; I'm not quite sure what you're apologizing for here tho

T-Force 04-7-2021 06:37 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
VOTE COUNT
SubaruPoptart - 2: the sun fan (928), bugkid666 (930)
the sun fan - 2: Charu (903), flashflash_account (935)
-
bugkid666 - 1: Shadow_God_10 (879)
flashflash_account - 1: tn5421 (838)
-
Yet to vote: mellon_collie, Hakulyte, SubaruPoptart

As a reminder, with 9 players left, it takes 5 to insta.
Shoutouts to Hopecaster for the early votecount that I stole, lol

mellon_collie 04-7-2021 07:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
yeah I'm feeling pretty aimless atm myself...

flashflash account 04-7-2021 07:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Probably just need to flip through the poe at random rn

bugkid666 04-7-2021 08:27 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
@tn can you explain your vote on ffa for me? seems like an odd choice today but maybe i'm missing something

tn5421 04-7-2021 08:37 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4758998)
Oh frfr tn is high town-lean for me; at this point in time almost hardlocked for me. There's several reasons to this but what I don't understand is why they're so adamant in the sole reason of "I pushed a wolf out so I'm guaranteed town" gambit when it's very much just... not a thing sometimes.

The reason why it's almost hardlocked is because I don't think anyone in here is doubting they're town and yet they're gung-ho on defending themselves to be town. Doesn't make sense to me.

At the same time though I did say something about people being concerned for their images, so I'll chalk it up to that.

If you think nobody is calling me wolf, I invite you to re-read the interactions I had with several players after day start.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759001)
I am 100% all for bussing if it seems like my partner is going down

"bussing because my partner is going down" is not equal to "doing everything in my power to push a yeet through on somebody that otherwise would not have been yeeted", and you guys honestly need to stop treating them like they're the same thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759046)
Why were you so annoyed to vote back there ?


Why do you have a prewritten post that conveniently seems to act like you didn't expect Roundbox's flip ?



I get it, it looks like your priority this phase is defending tn5421.

Also, why aren't you interested to vote FFA anymore ? Did something change between the first phase and now ?

@Subaru

I swear you have the most unfortunate TWG life so far with all these "failed voting attempts". I'd just say keep posting. Maybe consider following your former's slot advice and preemptively vote someone so if your internet rip again well, you're somewhere at least. I really want to solve you by progression if possible.

Why I had a pre-written post that didn't expect the flip: Because I didn't expect the flip. I thought I was the night target for sure.

If I have to flip myself green so LITERALLY EVERY PLAYER IN THE GAME will STOP SHADING ME FOR BEING WOLFY, I will. I'm getting really tired of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759062)
@tn5421
Before you quote me and say "I was talking about Raeko when I posted that. There's this too."


..

this was answered very shortly after it happened; mellon_collie's play was so egregariously bad that I felt compelled to vote them.

tn5421 04-7-2021 08:37 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Like, I can write out the theory of adding 2 plus 2 all fucking day, but you guys just keep getting 5

tn5421 04-7-2021 08:38 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
tn5421

the sun fan 04-7-2021 08:42 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4759093)
Like, I can write out the theory of adding 2 plus 2 all fucking day, but you guys just keep getting 5

you're not getting voted

the sun fan 04-7-2021 08:43 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4759094)
tn5421

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759096)
you're not getting voted

bruh, people aren't interested in killing you, I promise
people were just tinfoiling

tn5421 04-7-2021 08:43 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759096)
you're not getting voted


Are you so sure about that? Literally everyone but you and bugkid are chomping at the bit to get rid of me

the sun fan 04-7-2021 08:45 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4759098)
Are you so sure about that? Literally everyone but you and bugkid are chomping at the bit to get rid of me

you're reacting a bit stronger than you realize is appropriate

SubaruPoptart 04-7-2021 08:50 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4759098)
Are you so sure about that? Literally everyone but you and bugkid are chomping at the bit to get rid of me

I... can you show receipts of people saying they want to vote you? Cuz I really do not understand where you're coming from here. As far as I've seen pretty much everyone considers you town.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4759094)
tn5421

You are literally the only person considering voting you here.

flashflash account 04-7-2021 08:58 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Killing tn here would be pretty funny

SubaruPoptart 04-7-2021 09:05 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759101)
Killing tn here would be pretty funny

even in the infinitessimally small chance he's not town it'd still suck if he ended up getting voted out, i submit

Hakulyte 04-7-2021 09:06 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
In honor of tn5421, let's all self vote and create a dumb kitb that will probably hit a wolf.

Hakulyte 04-7-2021 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4759092)
this was answered very shortly after it happened; mellon_collie's play was so egregariously bad that I felt compelled to vote them.

Did anything change about that ?

the sun fan 04-7-2021 09:19 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759099)
you're reacting a bit stronger than you realize is appropriate

appropriate is the wrong word, I think
its ok, you're only dying by wolves KP this game

bugkid666 04-7-2021 09:27 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4759094)
tn5421

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4758289)
remind me to not do self votes because being on this end of one is frustratingly annoying

[color=white]lol[/COLOR=white]

flashflash account 04-7-2021 09:27 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4759102)
even in the infinitessimally small chance he's not town it'd still suck if he ended up getting voted out, i submit

Tn flipping wolf would be hilarious, I can't think of something funnier happening this game

bugkid666 04-7-2021 09:27 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4759106)
[color=white]lol[/COLOR=white]

ok i fucked this up, but it's actually funnier this way


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution