Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

the sun fan 04-6-2021 10:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758477)
part of me wants to swoop in and talk to tn about bugkid but the other part of me is content with just standing back and watching

but now that I'm putting this out in the thread, I'm doing a little more than just standing back and watching

this is such a weird post and if this is somehow a soft roundbox, like
what the heck are we supposed to do with that?

Charu 04-6-2021 10:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758924)
bugkid looks... good to me still but I'm beginning to doubt. I think if Charu is a wolf, it still looks good, but isn't clearing, because Charu is a maniac. Would give a few points their way if Charu flips wolf.

What in the world...

For the record, I still think bugkid is sus despite that very late freezin vote. It could be a wolf cashing in, remember when I said they're more concerned for their image than I think they should be?

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758924)
Charu looks bad from the choof kill n1 (yeah I said it).

What in the world...x2

Why would I kill choof there if I were a wolf? He liked me, and I liked his posts. What the hell?

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758930)
Both of you are wrong

Ye just found that one

Shadow_God_10 04-6-2021 10:23 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758930)
Both of you are wrong

To add to this, they also have no basis to this.

the sun fan 04-6-2021 10:24 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758598)
I'd point to Haku and Charu below that. I wish I could say more than "yeah, that sounds reasonable" about his response to Lewdy re:sunfan, but that's how I feel. It's a good point and I think the vote on sunfan is a good one.
As for Charu, even though we disagree, the fact it's not blowing up makes me feel good. Feels like a whole lot of nothing akin to bugkid/tn earlier. I know I'm town, so I feel like Charu is the tn to my bug or the bug to my tn

I'm working late today but I'll be around as best as I can. I'll be able to give full attention to TWG in the last 1.5hours before EOD.

alright, if there's a soft on Charu in here, I don't see it

I basically give up on looking for it

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758932)
What in the world...

For the record, I still think bugkid is sus despite that very late freezin vote. It could be a wolf cashing in, remember when I said they're more concerned for their image than I think they should be?

I don't really understand what's wrong about being concerned for their image, tbh.

I see it as not really role-indicative cuz in my eyes everyone's concerned for how they're being seen by other people

Shadow_God_10 04-6-2021 10:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758850)
stop voting charu and I will

I think I might have found a hint of a Charu check here???

Maybe?

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
But in that case I guess I can see it; wolf jumpin on the wagon last second so they don't look sus

Shadow_God_10 04-6-2021 10:28 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4758938)
But in that case I guess I can see it; wolf jumpin on the wagon last second so they don't look sus

Are you referring to this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758861)
freezin


SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:28 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758939)
Are you referring to this?

More so this, than anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758932)
What in the world...

For the record, I still think bugkid is sus despite that very late freezin vote. It could be a wolf cashing in, remember when I said they're more concerned for their image than I think they should be?


mellon_collie 04-6-2021 10:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758935)
alright, if there's a soft on Charu in here, I don't see it

I basically give up on looking for it

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758810)
I want to vote raeko but I said I wouldn't
UGH

thesunfan doesn't feel like he's wolfing
I think bug/charu are towns, specifically charu

shadow_god is frozen at the moment, I feel

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758819)
I fucking swear if we vote the bird out today

shadow_god

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758850)
stop voting charu and I will

these three, as pointed out by others, do show him defending charu strongly. and I could see him choosing charu for a check due to his bird drawing antics

the sun fan 04-6-2021 10:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758937)
I think I might have found a hint of a Charu check here???

Maybe?

alright, I'm convinced
charu is the n1 green

subaru

the sun fan 04-6-2021 10:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
good find, shadow

the sun fan 04-6-2021 10:30 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758819)
I fucking swear if we vote the bird out today

shadow_god

there's this too

Charu 04-6-2021 10:30 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758943)
good find, shadow

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758261)

..

mellon_collie 04-6-2021 10:31 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758945)
..

hello yes hi i also made a post combining the three quotes all together

the sun fan 04-6-2021 10:33 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758945)
..

knew it all along never doubted you for a second pal lets find those other two people that are stopping us from escaping this place or something, idk I didn't play these games

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:34 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758942)
alright, I'm convinced
charu is the n1 green

subaru

I'm assuming this is an inactivity vote right? Or just somewhere else to park it since Charu's cleared in your world?

flashflash account 04-6-2021 10:34 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
hi there was one post that caught my eye out of everything from CK/freezin; freezin did say "let's kill sunfan" but that easily could have been antispew so I'm ignoring it
let me go find it

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:36 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
antispew = random phrases said in the heat of things that are against town-wishes yeah? Or is it like a wolfslip

tn5421 04-6-2021 10:37 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758947)
knew it all along never doubted you for a second pal lets find those other two people that are stopping us from escaping this place or something, idk I didn't play these games


My doubt is all the stronger given just who brought the so called "evidence" forward.

flashflash account 04-6-2021 10:37 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4758040)
is there a reason you are also voting charu? like i get he's doing the bird thing and it's not exactly useful, but there are other people who haven't said much of anything, and given that there's already a vote on charu, i just don't know if i like this vote

this one


anyway haku is pretty cleared from CK spew as well

that is all
tn/freezin felt bizarrely theatery to me so I'm paranoid of tn too

flashflash account 04-6-2021 10:39 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4758950)
antispew = random phrases said in the heat of things that are against town-wishes yeah? Or is it like a wolfslip

antispew meaning a phrase intended to mislead town with the knowledge of a wolf flip

IE freezin said that knowing they would be dying soon so did they actually want to go sunfan instead or were they saying that to throw us off the trail of a partner, or were they making us think sunfan was their partner intentionally? and wifom and so forth

mellon_collie 04-6-2021 10:39 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758951)
My doubt is all the stronger given just who brought the so called "evidence" forward.

three different people...?

mellon_collie 04-6-2021 10:40 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758954)
three different people...?

charu, haku, shadowgod and then me (compiling them into one post) how can we all be suspicious?

the sun fan 04-6-2021 10:41 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758951)
My doubt is all the stronger given just who brought the so called "evidence" forward.

nah I think like several people found it at the same time and it all made sense
you're welcome to look through roundbox' iso for yourself to decide

I'd bet a lot of money he used the seering on n1 instead of the doc, so I feel safe clearing charu for a long time (probably like final 5 at minimum)

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:41 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758951)
My doubt is all the stronger given just who brought the so called "evidence" forward.

I'm assuming you're talking about the evidence about roundbox hinting at a charu check right?

Cuz if so what're your thoughts on sunfan and Shadow?

the sun fan 04-6-2021 10:42 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4758948)
I'm assuming this is an inactivity vote right? Or just somewhere else to park it since Charu's cleared in your world?

yeah its mostly the former

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:42 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758955)
charu, haku, shadowgod and then me (compiling them into one post) how can we all be suspicious?

oh tf I didn't read that at all correctly then

Charu 04-6-2021 10:43 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758952)
tn/freezin felt bizarrely theatery to me so I'm paranoid of tn too

Y'know, I had this thought too, lmao.

Like I immediately thought there was some wolf theatre going on, but I honest to goodness think what I saw form tn was super raw and not fake, so I'mm-a just gonna say nah to this post.

flashflash account 04-6-2021 10:44 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758960)
Y'know, I had this thought too, lmao.

Like I immediately thought there was some wolf theatre going on, but I honest to goodness think what I saw form tn was super raw and not fake, so I'mm-a just gonna say nah to this post.

I don't really care because we lynched a wolf

tn5421 04-6-2021 10:44 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758952)
this one


anyway haku is pretty cleared from CK spew as well

that is all
tn/freezin felt bizarrely theatery to me so I'm paranoid of tn too


you're fucking kidding me right now, right?

flashflash account 04-6-2021 10:46 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
might as well explain
I thought bugkid was cop and targeted me N1 because of a post they made
now that that obviously isn't true
@bugkid why did your read on me flip overnight?

tn5421 04-6-2021 10:46 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758961)
I don't really care because we lynched a wolf

So you're shading me because.....I pushed through a wolf yeet?

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:48 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758964)
So you're shading me because.....I pushed through a wolf yeet?

I don't think it's solely because of that, more so the way you went about doing it.

flashflash account 04-6-2021 10:49 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758964)
So you're shading me because.....I pushed through a wolf yeet?

I'm shading you because your aggression towards freezin felt performative and freezin's responses lacked their normal energy

you being their partner isn't the only explanation, since you do kinda seem like a performative person and freezin's been out of the game for a while, but it's An Explanation, if not the one I want to work from atm

flashflash account 04-6-2021 10:49 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4758965)
I don't think it's solely because of that, more so the way you went about doing it.

perceptive enough for a town read gj

tn5421 04-6-2021 10:54 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758966)
I'm shading you because your aggression towards freezin felt performative and freezin's responses lacked their normal energy

you being their partner isn't the only explanation, since you do kinda seem like a performative person and freezin's been out of the game for a while, but it's An Explanation, if not the one I want to work from atm


So you're shading me because I pushed through a wolf yeet.


flashflash_account

flashflash account 04-6-2021 10:57 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
lol

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:59 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758968)
So you're shading me because I pushed through a wolf yeet.


flashflash_account

You're super missing the point there my dude. I consider you closer to town because it happened to be a wolf-yeet. if it were anything else or if freezin didn't get voted i would've put you null. Your tone for me was s u p e r aggro which kinda put me off to reading that whole bit entirely

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:59 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
You pushed out a wolf, yes. good job. the way that you pushed the wolf out is what we're talking about here.

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 11:00 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
cuz realistically anyone (even wolves included!!!) can push out a wolf.

Hakulyte 04-6-2021 11:12 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I invite people to reread the thread assuming Charu is town. Felt the most interesting thing to do atm.

Charu 04-6-2021 11:13 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Consider this: If it was theatrics, then why have freezin come in at all? Freezin didn't pop in until the last 4 hours or so in the phase, right?

If both are wolves, why go above and beyond?

Well, Mr. Charu, it's obvious it's to spice up the vote and make them look better than voting on a dead corpse!

Well, yeah, but go and read through tn's posts for me. Did his tone really scream like he was being dramatic?

Well, Mr. Charu, yes! He told freezin to eat rope!

Well to me, it looked like he was really pissed off on Freezin's post regarding his VCA since that was something that should've been already explored.

...And like...

Look at this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758688)
No fancy colored wagonomics post on my phone

Vc at the 4 way kitb juncture:

the sun fan - 2: flashflash_account (155), Hakulyte (190)
tn5421 - 2: Vendetta21 (133), choof (242)
bugkid666 - 2: Funnygurl555 (222), Charu (283)
Vendetta21 - 2: mellon_collie (150), bugkid666 (297)

====

Final VC:

Funnygurl555 - 5: Shadow_God_10 (148), tn5421 (350), the sun fan (363), roundbox (367), FreezinIce (375)
-
tn5421 - 2: Vendetta21 (133), choof (242)
the sun fan - 2: flashflash_account (155), Hakulyte (190)
bugkid666 - 2 - Funnygurl555 (222), Charu (283)
-
Vendetta21 - 1: bugkid666 (297)
Charu - 1: mellon_collie (358)

===

I feel like the original kitb had 1 wolf which was the genesis for all the movement at eod (discounting my own vote because i literally threw my hat in the ring with almost no context).

That being said, if you take that fact and cross reference it with funnys wagon you get sunfan checking both boxes. I need to reread the context of all the votes on funny but i find that to be a pretty compelling thing.

sunfan for now

He did this apparently ON A PHONE, this is way too much effort for theatrics probably, lmao.

That's how I read the startup from tn's aggressive push anyways.

tn5421 04-6-2021 11:15 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4758972)
cuz realistically anyone (even wolves included!!!) can push out a wolf.


take a long walk off a short pier

Charu 04-6-2021 11:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758976)
take a long walk off a short pier

Now now, don't be rude please.

mellon_collie 04-6-2021 11:19 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758976)
take a long walk off a short pier

I had a panic attack earlier with suicidal thoughts, maybe let's not :upside_down:

bugkid666 04-6-2021 11:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758963)
might as well explain
I thought bugkid was cop and targeted me N1 because of a post they made
now that that obviously isn't true
@bugkid why did your read on me flip overnight?

if you're referring to my d0 post about lynching you, that was a joke. i had no clue of your alignment then. you very quickly read town to me early on, so not sure what else you could be referring to.

bugkid666 04-6-2021 11:21 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
the sus on me for posting a late vote on freezin makes a lot of sense. i was on my phone and was unsure of the vote count so wanted to make sure we got someone out but i didn't see force's eod post at the time. rip to me

Hakulyte 04-6-2021 11:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758976)
take a long walk off a short pier

This exact scenario happened semi recently with Sunfan(Phil) yeeting some afk wolf Day 0(Zucker) in the Animal Crossing game while rolling wolf himself which fairly contributed to the wolf win.

So, yeah. There's some meta thoughts going on here. I'm not surprised to see FFA react that way at all.

bugkid666 04-6-2021 11:24 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758976)
take a long walk off a short pier

also hey you're quite obviously town to me at this point, so clearly there's no reason for me to keep interacting with you after this.

shut the fuck up if you're going to be malicious. i don't have time for this, and clearly neither do any of the rest of us. do you think this post is helping us find wolves? your answer should be no, because it's the correct one. grow up.

Shadow_God_10 04-6-2021 11:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758976)
take a long walk off a short pier

Let's not tell people to commit suicide over a forum based game, yeah?

Take a break for a bit and come back when you've cooled off mate.

the sun fan 04-6-2021 11:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
guys, we are not entertaining a tn lynch today
its not happening

you're legally allowed to consider it two day phases from now
until then, no

Charu 04-6-2021 11:26 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758985)
guys, we are not entertaining a tn lynch today
its not happening

you're legally allowed to consider it two day phases from now
until then, no

I'm trying, thesunfan!

bugkid666 04-6-2021 11:27 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758985)
guys, we are not entertaining a tn lynch today
its not happening

you're legally allowed to consider it two day phases from now
until then, no

i'm personally leaning towards suburu or raeko atm

T-Force 04-6-2021 11:30 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758983)
also hey you're quite obviously town to me at this point, so clearly there's no reason for me to keep interacting with you after this.

shut the fuck up if you're going to be malicious. i don't have time for this, and clearly neither do any of the rest of us. do you think this post is helping us find wolves? your answer should be no, because it's the correct one. grow up.

Reminder that editing posts is not allowed in TWG. This is the one warning; after that, there will be modkills. For the sanctity of the game, please just make another post.

bugkid666 04-6-2021 11:32 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4758988)
Reminder that editing posts is not allowed in TWG. This is the one warning; after that, there will be modkills. For the sanctity of the game, please just make another post.

wait really? i've edited several due to typos ;; my bad LMAO i'll make a new one

the sun fan 04-6-2021 11:32 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758987)
i'm personally leaning towards suburu or raeko atm

roundbox saying what he said about raeko was maybe the most I'd ever seen him suspect her, so I think that kind of matters

your post reminded me of that for some reason

raeko you're off the hook for now, Subaru

-------------------------------------------

I don't think tn stepped over a line with that comment. TN comes from a place where they have scrubbed out the word lynch, they've taken it to heart to remove it from their vocab in a place like this

I don't think tn is seriously saying to kill yourself. I know that such phrases still have a power, I know, especially if something happened recently. But its clear that there is culture clash between here and wherever.

bugkid666 04-6-2021 11:32 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758983)
also hey you're quite obviously town to me at this point, so clearly there's no reason for me to keep interacting with you after this.

shut the fuck up if you're going to be malicious. i don't have time for this, and clearly neither do any of the rest of us. do you think this post is helping us find wolves? your answer should be no, because it's the correct one. grow up.

sorry edited bc of typo
tldr; stop bein a jerky jerk

the sun fan 04-6-2021 11:33 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
yeah there's something like if you edit your post before the next minute marker on server time, it doesn't say that it was edited (but mods can still see on their mod accounts, I think, so Force could still tell)

so the bottom part that says it was edited might not be there, but a post can still be edited

the sun fan 04-6-2021 11:34 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I don't think tn is being malicious
not at all
new people in new places, that's all
you're more here than you realize, bugkid

bugkid666 04-6-2021 11:34 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758990)
roundbox saying what he said about raeko was maybe the most I'd ever seen him suspect her, so I think that kind of matters

your post reminded me of that for some reason

raeko you're off the hook for now, Subaru

agreed, i'm favoring voting her over suburu atm but want to hear more from both of them.

-------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758990)
I don't think tn stepped over a line with that comment. TN comes from a place where they have scrubbed out the word lynch, they've taken it to heart to remove it from their vocab in a place like this

I don't think tn is seriously saying to kill yourself. I know that such phrases still have a power, I know, especially if something happened recently. But its clear that there is culture clash between here and wherever.

agree to disagree. i don't think he meant it literally, but it still was entirely unnecessary and unhelpful.

mellon_collie 04-6-2021 11:35 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758990)
raeko you're off the hook for now, Subaru

-------------------------------------------

I don't think tn stepped over a line with that comment. TN comes from a place where they have scrubbed out the word lynch, they've taken it to heart to remove it from their vocab in a place like this

I don't think tn is seriously saying to kill yourself. I know that such phrases still have a power, I know, especially if something happened recently. But its clear that there is culture clash between here and wherever.

Obviously they're not really saying that but when you are having a panic attack/suicidal thoughts you are not exactly thinking rationally lol. It's better to just not put that out into the world because you never know what someone has struggled with IRL. More important than not saying lynch imo but what do I know I guess

what is your reasoning for your vote against me

mellon_collie 04-6-2021 11:35 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758994)
agreed, i'm favoring voting her over suburu atm but want to hear more from both of them.

how come?

bugkid666 04-6-2021 11:40 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758996)
how come?

roundbox's read on you was very telling esp after his role flip. not trying to take his word as gospel or anything but you also seemed quite frazzled at the eod, jumping on any train that seemed convenient atm.

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 11:41 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758985)
guys, we are not entertaining a tn lynch today
its not happening

you're legally allowed to consider it two day phases from now
until then, no

Oh frfr tn is high town-lean for me; at this point in time almost hardlocked for me. There's several reasons to this but what I don't understand is why they're so adamant in the sole reason of "I pushed a wolf out so I'm guaranteed town" gambit when it's very much just... not a thing sometimes.

The reason why it's almost hardlocked is because I don't think anyone in here is doubting they're town and yet they're gung-ho on defending themselves to be town. Doesn't make sense to me.

At the same time though I did say something about people being concerned for their images, so I'll chalk it up to that.

mellon_collie 04-6-2021 11:42 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758997)
roundbox's read on you was very telling esp after his role flip. not trying to take his word as gospel or anything but you also seemed quite frazzled at the eod, jumping on any train that seemed convenient atm.

I voted charu too until TN just seemed too weird to me, honestly he still does. but I'm realizing that might just be his personality (always takes a min to get used to new people)

mellon_collie 04-6-2021 11:44 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758997)
roundbox's read on you was very telling esp after his role flip. not trying to take his word as gospel or anything but you also seemed quite frazzled at the eod, jumping on any train that seemed convenient atm.

and wouldn't I have jumped on Freezi in this scenario since it would have been convenient?

mellon_collie 04-6-2021 11:44 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758997)
roundbox's read on you was very telling esp after his role flip. not trying to take his word as gospel or anything but you also seemed quite frazzled at the eod, jumping on any train that seemed convenient atm.

I am 100% all for bussing if it seems like my partner is going down

Shadow_God_10 04-6-2021 11:47 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758987)
i'm personally leaning towards suburu or raeko atm

What do you have on Subaru?

The slot looks like shit, yeah... But what else do you have after that?

mellon_collie 04-6-2021 11:52 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4759002)
What do you have on Subaru?

The slot looks like shit, yeah... But what else do you have after that?

how are you feeling atm lewdy

the sun fan 04-6-2021 11:53 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758995)
what is your reasoning for your vote against me

round suspected you more than I've ever seen him suspect you

Shadow_God_10 04-6-2021 11:54 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759003)
how are you feeling atm lewdy

A little weary of Bugkid...

That last second vote looks like shit, there's another post somewhere that I really didn't like either...

mellon_collie 04-6-2021 11:54 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759004)
round suspected you more than I've ever seen him suspect you

he was being dumb

Shadow_God_10 04-6-2021 11:55 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758804)
hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahhahhaha anxiety disorder

This is it.

I cannot pinpoint why I don't like it, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth that I can't get rid of

the sun fan 04-6-2021 11:57 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759000)
and wouldn't I have jumped on Freezi in this scenario since it would have been convenient?

maybe
also maybe not
I don't think it was that clear that freezin was going down since our really great host didn't give us any votecounts

the sun fan 04-6-2021 11:58 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759006)
he was being dumb

well, I don't know that, do I?
maybe he was being smart

mellon_collie 04-6-2021 11:59 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759009)
well, I don't know that, do I?
maybe he was being smart

trust me he was being dumb

Shadow_God_10 04-7-2021 12:00 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
You know what?

Bugkid for now.

I really don't like the last minute vote and that post up above now that I've put them together

the sun fan 04-7-2021 12:04 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758854)
lol
I'm a dummy

well, in your defense raeko, he did admit it


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution