Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

flashflash account 04-10-2021 01:03 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Note that, should we guess correctly today, we have a confirmed town for the rest of this game

So, it would be nice if haku actually came back to prove their case

Hakulyte 04-10-2021 01:07 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'm here. I just don't see what I need to prove.

It's not because someone doesn't fake claim a lot that they're not doing it this game.

People have this ability to adapt based on what they rolled.

Look up intentions and why reads happened.

flashflash account 04-10-2021 01:07 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4759516)
Oh I'm confident that there's one in there, it's just I don't wanna go there because to me it's more likely to fuck it up

Well, we have to figure it oot eventually right? And it's safer to do it now because it's day before lylo

flashflash account 04-10-2021 01:08 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759518)
I'm here. I just don't see what I need to prove.

It's not because someone doesn't fake claim a lot that they're not doing it this game.

People have this ability to adapt based on what they rolled.

Look up intentions and why reads happened.

Why would it be beneficial for raeko to cc here

Hakulyte 04-10-2021 01:10 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759520)
Why would it be beneficial for raeko to cc here

So, they can NK elsewhere and get rid of a town core for free.

Hakulyte 04-10-2021 01:11 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Also, bulletproof blocks night kills.

mellon_collie 04-10-2021 01:12 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4759509)
ok more real talk why'd it get so heated there? I don't really understand the hostility other than (potentially) catching someone in a lie, which even then wow

because haku is a wolf and anything they post is a garbage lie, so they might as well shut the fuck up

I swear a lot it is not an indication of being heated

I swear literally all the time

mellon_collie 04-10-2021 01:12 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759518)
I'm here. I just don't see what I need to prove.

It's not because someone doesn't fake claim a lot that they're not doing it this game.

People have this ability to adapt based on what they rolled.

Look up intentions and why reads happened.

how about this "go away from the thread" is that less aggro seeming

Hakulyte 04-10-2021 01:15 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
You're literally telling me to not play the game.

That's kinda high on the scale of rude.

SubaruPoptart 04-10-2021 01:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759519)
Well, we have to figure it oot eventually right? And it's safer to do it now because it's day before lylo

I guess so

mellon_collie 04-10-2021 01:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759525)
You're literally telling me to not play the game.

That's kinda high on the scale of rude.

you're a wolf, anything you say is a garbage lie and just going to clutter the thread up

I am rude to wolves because they have been murdering my town so plz go away

Hakulyte 04-10-2021 01:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I understand people are supposed by meta to town read you based on tone and emotions, but like, cmon here.

If they look at intentions and how votes happened etc. it should become more clear.

mellon_collie 04-10-2021 01:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759528)
I understand people are supposed by meta to town read you based on tone and emotions, but like, cmon here.

If they look at intentions and how votes happened etc. it should become more clear.

yeah if they look at intentions it should be really clear what your intentions were with the fake claim

wolf

Hakulyte 04-10-2021 01:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
If I'm wolfing, why don't you look up my iso or something ?

See the problem ?

Hakulyte 04-10-2021 01:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
The problem with raeko is that she knows I'm town and getting info on me is going to be a major pain.

mellon_collie 04-10-2021 01:19 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759530)
If I'm wolfing, why don't you look up my iso or something ?

See the problem ?

Do you NOT see the problem with what you're suggesting?

you fake claimed against me, the last PR, I have no reason to iso you or even respond to anything you're saying. you're a wolf

flashflash account 04-10-2021 01:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I wonder if wolf haku pushes for bulletproof claim today
Did you realize that the bulletproof lives through f3 if they claim today?

mellon_collie 04-10-2021 01:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759530)
If I'm wolfing, why don't you look up my iso or something ?

See the problem ?

if other people can't figure it out that's honestly their own problem, you had absolutely no reason to claim when you did other than to out me because you are a wolf. it's self-evident if you look at intentions as you suggested

flashflash account 04-10-2021 01:23 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Raeko dis you soft bulletproof anywhere

Hakulyte 04-10-2021 01:23 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759534)
if other people can't figure it out that's honestly their own problem, you had absolutely no reason to claim when you did other than to out me because you are a wolf. it's self-evident if you look at intentions as you suggested

That would just be gamethrowing if you think about it.

You know me better than that.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution