Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

the sun fan 04-8-2021 09:10 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4759244)
Would you vote bug with me, sunfan?

to save myself, yes
otherwise, not particularly interested in voting bug today

I'd vote both shadow and subaru before bug

Charu 04-8-2021 09:11 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
...To be honest, I'm not oppose of voting Shadow, your posts as of late has gotten me sort of hesitant on my resolve about you.

Charu 04-8-2021 09:11 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Shadow_God

Lets see what happens.

mellon_collie 04-8-2021 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759242)
something I've only just now put together; tn says he comes from mafiascum, where busing is respected a lot more than it is in other places

something to worry about if TN somehow lives longer than he's expected to, and not something to worry about right now

just wanted to say it

agreed 100%

mellon_collie 04-8-2021 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759245)
this is super not relevant (or relevant at all), but you tried to fake tracker in the time that xiz blocked your nightkill in star's game

you're right I've actually fakeclaimed a few times but only when pushed into a corner lol

Shadow_God_10 04-8-2021 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759236)
you made a fire, right?

you expect it to be roaring, but its just simmering
maybe you built the fire wrong, maybe you didn't
only way to find out is to throw more on it

What exactly does this mean, and can you try to explain what you mean differently?

mellon_collie 04-8-2021 09:14 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4759244)
Would you vote bug with me, sunfan?

why do you wanna go for bug

Charu 04-8-2021 09:15 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759252)
why do you wanna go for bug

Same reasoning as before, nothing this phase has changed my stance regarding bugkid.

For a refresher, my argument is they're worried about their image when push comes to shove.

flashflash account 04-8-2021 09:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759240)
this was before TN voted for freezin, putting freezin in the lead ahead of FFA
was also right after ffa voted, maybe freezin hadn't seen it yet

probably should look decent for me, but not as great as a flipped wolf pushing on me might look

Okay, for today I will live in the world where wolves dont bus
I think we can afford it

mellon_collie 04-8-2021 09:17 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4759253)
Same reasoning as before, nothing this phase has changed my stance regarding bugkid.

For a refresher, my argument is they're worried about their image when push comes to shove.

The thing that strikes me most is how indecisive they are about their votes, changing quickly and seemingly following sunfan. I feel like town people are more likely to leave their vote for enough time to at least see a reaction but bug changes so quickly, almost like it could be an image thing like you say

flashflash account 04-8-2021 09:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'm also okay with bugkid
The only lynch I really dont like of the viable ones is subaru

the sun fan 04-8-2021 09:21 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758728)
Pretty much this. Every time I ISO FG now my brain just defaults to wolf

I wasn't present for EOD yesterday either, and just forgot about it.

I get that's not a very good explanation, but that's all I got.

this is kind of awkward; was looking for something Freezin was referencing in one of his posts and I think this was it?

freezin is kind of right that shadow's vote on FG was ultimately cast for weak reasons and he held onto it, that isn't something that I think isn't totally out of character for lewdy as town (he's like 200 posted in a phase only to never cast a vote)

but the wording on the post I quoted specifically is very like... not how lewdy normally writes

if you gave me like 4 choices of FFRTWG regulars on who wrote that post I really don't think I would've guessed that it was lewdy

flashflash account 04-8-2021 09:24 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
It sounds like haku to me rofl

the sun fan 04-8-2021 09:26 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758688)
No fancy colored wagonomics post on my phone

Vc at the 4 way kitb juncture:

the sun fan - 2: flashflash_account (155), Hakulyte (190)
tn5421 - 2: Vendetta21 (133), choof (242)
bugkid666 - 2: Funnygurl555 (222), Charu (283)
Vendetta21 - 2: mellon_collie (150), bugkid666 (297)

====

Final VC:

Funnygurl555 - 5: Shadow_God_10 (148), tn5421 (350), the sun fan (363), roundbox (367), FreezinIce (375)
-
tn5421 - 2: Vendetta21 (133), choof (242)
the sun fan - 2: flashflash_account (155), Hakulyte (190)
bugkid666 - 2 - Funnygurl555 (222), Charu (283)
-
Vendetta21 - 1: bugkid666 (297)
Charu - 1: mellon_collie (358)

===

I feel like the original kitb had 1 wolf which was the genesis for all the movement at eod (discounting my own vote because i literally threw my hat in the ring with almost no context).

That being said, if you take that fact and cross reference it with funnys wagon you get sunfan checking both boxes. I need to reread the context of all the votes on funny but i find that to be a pretty compelling thing.

sunfan for now

freezin's reasoning here is super arbitrary because it assumes that there's one wolf between 4 people with no real backing, then cross-references it to another list (one that isn't arbitrary, but one where wolfiness is still not really related to the list itself in a super-grounding way)

what's interesting is that he also ignores the fact that tn also "checks both boxes"

not scummy for tn, but just like... lazy for freezin (he was on his phone, the post itself is not lazily made, but the reasoning really is imo)

Charu 04-8-2021 09:26 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
mfw others are not here to react to the 3-way KitB...

flashflash account 04-8-2021 09:28 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
What's the votecount

mellon_collie 04-8-2021 09:28 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759259)
freezin's reasoning here is super arbitrary because it assumes that there's one wolf between 4 people with no real backing, then cross-references it to another list (one that isn't arbitrary, but one where wolfiness is still not really related to the list itself in a super-grounding way)

what's interesting is that he also ignores the fact that tn also "checks both boxes"

not scummy for tn, but just like... lazy for freezin (he was on his phone, the post itself is not lazily made, but the reasoning really is imo)

they both also have a heavy focus on wagon analysis

Charu 04-8-2021 09:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759261)
What's the votecount

My notepad (because last phase taught me not to trust host for speedy vote counts.)

the sun fan - Haku, bugkid

bugkid - Shadow_God, tn

Shadow_God - the sun fan, Charu

UNVOTE - mellon, Poptart, FFA

the sun fan 04-8-2021 09:29 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I don't think that I get very much from the freezinice iso
the question that freezin gave to shadow about explaining the fg vote feels rather muted for freezin, but then he comments strongly on it later so idk, I thought it was a rather partnery interaction at first but the later stuff puts it back to 50/50 for me

SubaruPoptart 04-8-2021 09:30 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759255)
The thing that strikes me most is how indecisive they are about their votes, changing quickly and seemingly following sunfan. I feel like town people are more likely to leave their vote for enough time to at least see a reaction but bug changes so quickly, almost like it could be an image thing like you say

I did notice the sunfan sheeping thing but it could be a co-incidence for the first time. The second time was a little less co-inkydinky, on the other hand.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution