Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 12:29 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
sup, i'm going to bed soon, but for obvious reasons lets not talk about who got an item from andy, and what it was.


thanks.


also sheesh, these wolves are just hardly trying..

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 12:31 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
i'm assuming there is probably 1 wolf left (since there was a neutral). maybe 2 (seems unlikely tho)

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 12:35 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Interesting kill choice.. I thought for sure someone else would flip.

Whelp, looks like his two items were 1-shot doc and 1-shot roleblock.
Cooool.

Sup Dummy. You get any reading in over the break?

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 12:46 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494252)
i'm assuming there is probably 1 wolf left (since there was a neutral). maybe 2 (seems unlikely tho)

I don't think two is excessively unlikely. 4-5 wolves sounds about fair for a 20 player game.

Eh. We'll see, I guess.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 01:05 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Re-reading EoD makes me buy Mad Dummy's claim a little more.

I obviously think it could've been done better, but his play would make sense if we look at it with the background of a culture that understands not to shoot or lynch a hypocop's guilty. If we "let it ride into the night" (lolcountrysong) and Mad Dummy was NKed, we'd know tokzic is guilty (unless wolves were pulling a gambit). If Mad Dummy wasn't NKed, then we'd know tokz is innocent (unless wolves are pulling a gambit) and that Mad is either town making play or wolf trying to look like a town making that play.

I don't really like the play, because there's so many "ifs" and wifom regardless of what happens and because it has a high risk of dropping cover if used in a game with actual cover, but I can't say the play itself is alignment indicative in this specific scenario if that's what you're used to.

Your reactions also seemed fairly townie. I liked the mix of frustration, anger, accusation, and explanation that were displayed. Of course, if you're as good as you claim, then you could probably fake it, but I'm willing to think you were genuine enough to lean you town for now.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 01:12 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also, despite reading EoD with a mind open enough to lean my strongest scum town, I am convinced that inDheart is scum.

Pazzaz 11-18-2016 01:22 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494253)
Interesting kill choice.. I thought for sure someone else would flip.

You didn't think the most confirmed power role would die? Who did you think would die?

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 01:40 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494257)
You didn't think the most confirmed power role would die? Who did you think would die?

Lolwut?

What kind of question is this?
If it looks like a slip and reads like a slip..

Hey Pazz, did you thank DFR and inDheart yet?

Pazzaz 11-18-2016 01:47 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494258)
Lolwut?

What kind of question is this?
If it looks like a slip and reads like a slip..

Hey Pazz, did you thank DFR and inDheart yet?

Thank? What are you talking about? All I asked was who you thought was gonna die instead of Andy. From my perspective Andy was the one likeliest to get killed by the wolves. Many thought he was town and he gave out items.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 01:55 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494259)
Thank? What are you talking about? All I asked was who you thought was gonna die instead of Andy. From my perspective Andy was the one likeliest to get killed by the wolves. Many thought he was town and he gave out items.

Why so defensive? I'm talking about them coming up with the idea for your silencing. What would you say if I told you DFR mentioned being the possibility of a silenced player before you ever claimed?

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:48 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494260)
Why so defensive? I'm talking about them coming up with the idea for your silencing. What would you say if I told you DFR mentioned being the possibility of a silenced player before you ever claimed?

Whelp. Since Pazz didn't respond in the time it took me to watch an episode of Narcos, I'll admit that DFR never said anything of the sort. I figured it was the sort of reaction test that might work on Pazz, but he's gone now so ehh

Pazzaz 11-18-2016 03:06 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
So that's why I couldn't remember him saying that.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 03:27 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494264)
So that's why I couldn't remember him saying that.

Thanks for admitting you read it and were too scared to respond.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 03:31 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Hey Pazz, how many wolves do you think are left? Who do you think they are? C'mon, give me your best scum reads.

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:03 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Are you feeling it now mr.krabs ARE YOU FEELING THE DICKS

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:03 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:04 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
shitposting day 3 ladies and gentlemen

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 04:07 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494271)
shitposting day 3 ladies and gentlemen

Classic dicks.
Went from dicks in size four to dicks in size 5. Just drop your hot read, man. You read EoD?

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:11 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
feelin' pretty good about everyone that voted V with me last night. Can't say I was expecting a V lynch since I did the same thing the previous night but holy shit did it work out.

pretty 100% sure Shado & wine are both town because of yesterday & pushing the V vote. If roundbox was wolfing it he could have easily challenged the vote by unvoting at 2 or 3 but just let it ride. I don't see Shado being a wolf after comitting such a strong wolf genocide like that, and I don't see wine being a wolf after hard claiming mason p much and then pushing the v lynch to 3.

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:16 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
players left:

4) juckter1 wineandbread
5) roundbox
7) XelNya
8) psychoangel691 Precarious
10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte theknightsofneeee
12) ShadoWolfe
13) Pazzaz
16) gold stinger
17) botchi246 inDheart
19) _Zenith_ mellonxcollie

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:18 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
How many wolves are dead so far, 3? I think for a game this size, there might be 5 all on one fac, maybe 1 person with alternative win conditions, and the rest town. That would mean there's still 2 more wolves wolfin it out there, but I digress there could easily be 6 as well given the 20 player turnout.

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:21 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Really don't like the soft defense that inD gave V nearing EoD when voting was happening. Would like them to clarify what made V so much better than mellon this day phase, but as of right now I think that's my highest scum read. inDheart

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:23 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Precarious, post more. jfc

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 04:32 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Good hot, everyone.
Thanks Gold.
Dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks eight equals equals equals equals equals equals equals capital letter d ~~~~

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 09:22 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
btw, precarious asking us 'who should i vote' right before EoD and then NOT VOTING is hilariously wolfy.

precarious

mellon still wolfy, I don't know why gold is getting 0 scumreads (afaik)

VVV
theknightsofneeee(mad dummy)
Wineandbread

VV
roundbox
shadowolf (there is one reason for this that I don't want to talk about, but this might change later)
Pazzaz(someone said he had a claim? if that is wrong he would be lower.

V

XelNya (i guess? this is mostly a tone/activity read tbh)

null

inDheart (i liked some of his posting near EoD, but he voted for someone who was NOT vendetta when choosing between the two[like i did but still]) if mellon were to flip wolf i would clear him tho.

W

goldstinger - no one is scumreading gold when imo there isn't a whole lot going for them. when I feel that way, a large % of the time, they turn out to be wolves because other wolves dont want to push them, and villagers are just tunneled into whoever they think is wolfy, and ignore them.

WW

Mellon - i already talked about that awwwwwwwwwful tokzic read she gave at length, but missing EoD when she was a pretty universal scumread is also not a good look either.

Precarious - lack of content, asked us who to vote/if they should vote, and then just didn't vote.. ?????????? having to ask to vote, and then not even doing it is so hilariously wolfy that I just can't compute it.

roundbox 11-18-2016 11:24 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Hmmmmm

roundbox 11-18-2016 11:28 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I don't think we have more than 4 wolves. We have at least one third party which adds some balance. All the wolves have solid powers so I would imagine there aren't that many and they're stronger to compensate for low numbers.

roundbox 11-18-2016 11:29 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Vendetta's role flip implies a lone wolf. Not sure who this could be or if it's true. Something to consider when looking for partners.

roundbox 11-18-2016 11:31 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I led the lynch on DFR (backed away like a baby though), and affirmed V for the next lynch. Not sure about my ability to find the last wolf so soon. I'll have lots of time tomorrow to give this a good ole pruning.

Pazzaz 11-18-2016 11:53 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494267)
Hey Pazz, how many wolves do you think are left? Who do you think they are? C'mon, give me your best scum reads.

One, maybe two? I don't really know. My top scum is currently mellonxcollie with Dummy as a close second

Mello, post reads and your cleared for me maybe

inDheart 11-18-2016 11:53 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494260)
Why so defensive? I'm talking about them coming up with the idea for your silencing. What would you say if I told you DFR mentioned being the possibility of a silenced player before you ever claimed?

i'm amazed that you think pazz's claim being fake is a thing

i've seen a people swap role as wolf or 3p more often before, yeah, but pazz was clearly in thread as AA noted when he was, and chose not to post. in game balance terms i would think a town-aligned role is more likely than antitown to get a -mod like that, because it attracts a huge amount of attention.

plus, if wolves would more likely want to hit AA (and we have some evidence in favor of that with dfr's arrow), why would they fuck with their own kill?

inDheart 11-18-2016 11:54 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
phone posting bc my computer is misbehaving, any typos are on me

inDheart 11-18-2016 11:58 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
town: "charu kill makes no sense"
pazz: "oh i swapped AA and charu"
town: "oh"

although pazz's freakout at AA dying is still sketch

inDheart 11-18-2016 12:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
don't like how shado treated having that dayvig, at all, making eod literal cancer even if the result was favorable in the end

my guess is if he's scum then town was piling on one of his buddies with their top two votes, and he tried to repair by jumping onto nee at the end there

i am really going to have a hard time buying that he was just doing his push on nee for reactions and now they're best friends today

the thing that's making me doubt that though is anyone who's scum losing two buddies in a day

inDheart 11-18-2016 12:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494276)
Really don't like the soft defense that inD gave V nearing EoD when voting was happening. Would like them to clarify what made V so much better than mellon this day phase, but as of right now I think that's my highest scum read. inDheart

they've both been playing catch-up for most of their time, and i'm really hesitant to transfer zenith's play forward onto mellon

i remember the case that shado made on zenith about the aryxi meta thing which he never responded to, and i definitely don't want to hold against the slot since he subbed out after that

so even though V literally didn't exist yesterday or even the day before, really, i kept seeing his catch-up/reads as "better" for whatever time constraint he might be on

inDheart 11-18-2016 12:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
nee i can confirm that pazz has a claim, he said pretty much one-shot bus driver with a restriction that he couldn't post in the day phase before he wanted to use it. since then he said he's "basically vt" now

inDheart 11-18-2016 12:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4494314)
nee i can confirm that pazz has a claim, he said pretty much one-shot bus driver with a restriction that he couldn't post in the day phase before he wanted to use it. since then he said he's "basically vt" now

i should add that he didn't post the first day and said he used the power to swap AA and charu, which is why the "basically VT" thing

roundbox 11-18-2016 12:36 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also more activity pls

roundbox 11-18-2016 12:44 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also on the whole Pazzaz being fake thing: the timing was just too good for it to be fake. I don't think wolf partners Pazzaz and DFR coordinate a play and reaction like that. Pazzaz came out posting like he was the godliest gamer, proud of his achievement and explanation for the night results. He cleared a player, and then that player was almost immediately executed. His reaction might have been awkward, but his time leading up to the flip sounded like he was genuinely pleased with his role.

TWG Ike 11-18-2016 12:46 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
heart (2)- Shado, gold stinger
prec (1)- Mad Dummy

roundbox 11-18-2016 12:48 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4493396)
this saddens me because i want to play with raeko but from what i remember of zenith that was looking like a wolf slot

rereading things

He never followed up on this but coupled with his other posts on this time trying to incriminate andy, storn, and Shado (two of which are confirmed) makes me a bit more confident Mellon is a miss and a really easy mislynch.

Pazzaz 11-18-2016 12:51 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493946)
btw, if I am the seer, neither of my predecessors submitted a night action, and I checked tokzic as a wolf last night.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493980)
sigh
i retract

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494063)
BOOM
#clear



I hope people don't forget how Dummy acted on EOD. He made a bullshit claim, then retracted it and then he said the fact that his claim was true cleared him. What's up with that?

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 12:57 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494296)
I don't think we have more than 4 wolves. We have at least one third party which adds some balance. All the wolves have solid powers so I would imagine there aren't that many and they're stronger to compensate for low numbers.

Vote inD at EoD and we'll see if the game ends after his flip.
Read his EoD. His role is redder than the blood on his fangs.

mellonxcollie 11-18-2016 01:11 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Sorry for missing EOD. I thought about driving home from my friend's place to make it but that would have been a pain in the butt so. Good job guys!

long post but I had a bunch to catch up on I figured I'd do full reads


TWG Mad Dummy seems to be tunneling on me for one read I made on Tokzic. This seems suspicious because of the amount of times he's brought it up without anything else to go with it. The only other thing he's mentioned as suspicious about me doesn't really make sense
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494288)
but missing EoD when she was a pretty universal scumread is also not a good look either.

If I were scum being scum read don't you think I would be more motivated to be here and defend myself? Especially if my partners were also on the chopping block and looking like they were going to be killed?

I don't really get that logic. Especially when people can miss phase ends due to IRL obligations etc. It seems like Mad Dummy is reaching a lot here.

Roundbox still seems like he is putting in minimal effort. However I don't get any super wolf vibes or anything that sticks out to me

gold stinger same thing, it seems like his posts don't have a whole lot of effort put into them but nothing that super sticks out

I am going to analyze both roundbox and gs more closely.

inD I just have no idea about. I will need to analyze his posts too

Precarious seems like a defeated town to me. I think it is within his personality to put a bit more effort in as a wolf and he wouldn't do the glide-by-with-zero-effort strategy. But who knows I could be wrong

I really don't see any situation where Shadow killed his wolf partner then advocated to lynch his other wolf partner. I also believe Pazzaz's claim

As for Xel I can never read Xel at all and this game is no different, but I'm getting some bad vibes based on the way he hasn't been here

Where the hell are you Xel!

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 01:40 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494324)




I hope people don't forget how Dummy acted on EOD. He made a bullshit claim, then retracted it and then he said the fact that his claim was true cleared him. What's up with that?

This is a serious question.

Have you ever seen a wolf fakepeek his partner, then when people were considering actually shooting him, retract the peek, and THEN, after retracting the peek, tell them to shoot his partner anyways?



The answer is no.

Cause that would be the worst ever move as a wolf. Not only would you get the scumreads from retracting a seer hypo claim, but you also got your partner shot who is a VERY STRONG WOLF PR (or at least contributed to it) and instead of just taking full credit for the bus (by pretending to be a 1 shot seer or even just pushing him hard) you backed off at the last second and proceeded to let people question if you should get credit for it (just like you are doing right now).

So please, explain how my play makes ANY SENSE as a wolf. Then get back to me. <3

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 01:49 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4494326)
TWG Mad Dummy seems to be tunneling on me for one read I made on Tokzic. This seems suspicious because of the amount of times he's brought it up without anything else to go with it. The only other thing he's mentioned as suspicious about me doesn't really make sense

If I were scum being scum read don't you think I would be more motivated to be here and defend myself? Especially if my partners were also on the chopping block and looking like they were going to be killed?


I don't really get that logic. Especially when people can miss phase ends due to IRL obligations etc. It seems like Mad Dummy is reaching a lot here.



a) i'm not the only person who thinks the wishy washy way you made that read was awful (round said it too iirc, and maybe shadow although i don't remember)

b) its not like you've actually done much else for me to talk about tbh. I had a scum read on tokzic, then you made a super hedgy awful read on him being a ??? so i just kinda transfered it to you. I'll admit, that isn't an optimal way to play (to have associative reads before flips happen) but i was fairly confident in my tokzic read(enough to fake a redpeek on him as it so happens) so i kinda jumped the gun a bit.

but you calling it 'suspicious' is kinda >.> cause wtf else have you done alignment indicitive other than that reads list you gave us..

and you gave NO REASONS for your town reads, and your read on a NOW FLIPPED MAFIA was garbage.

and i'm pretty sure you didn't even give a read on vendetta.

c)while some people would be motivated to jump in and try and take charge as scum if their team is falling apart (i am one of those) a TON of other people would (especially after subbing in) not really care about it, and just kinda roll with the punches and hope they just get lucky.

and you not showing up, regardless of your RL reasons, is scummy (sorry, but it is)

when we don't get the information on who you wanted to vote after tokzic died, and who you think was scummy based on your vote, then we're just left with a ton of question marks wrt your alignment.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 01:52 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also, does anyone have any meta on roundbox?

does he tend to be a bussy wolf or does he try to only lynch towns or somewhere in the middle of those?


cause he's voted 3 wolves in the last 2 days, and I'm currently clearing him off that, but I just want to make sure he doesn't have the meta of being a super busser.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 01:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
btw, i don't think that pazzaz's claimed role (bus driver) is always town aligned.

I think a LARGE % of the time its a wolf aligned role.

so i'm gonna move him to null for now.


(feel free to correct me if busdriver is typically a town aligned role here, but most places I play, its a wolf role.)

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Ummm.. why would bus driver be wolf aligned? Theyre the ones who make the kill in the first place

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also, I think mellon is almost certainly a miss, and I don't think precarious is wolfing it either.
Reasoning based on EoD and a readthrough of the confirmed scum's reads.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494334)
Ummm.. why would bus driver be wolf aligned? Theyre the ones who make the kill in the first place

Oh, youre thinking of switching town power role actions. Makes sense, but if we're to believe pazz is a bus driver who switched AA and Charu, then I think he'd be town.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494334)
Ummm.. why would bus driver be wolf aligned? Theyre the ones who make the kill in the first place

(it is where i come from)

typically it is used to prevent village KP (from a vigilante) or it is used to prevent seer checks on wolves or roleblocks on wolves.


i've seen it be aligned with either, but IME it tends to be more wolf aligned than not.

might be different here tho. -shrug-

I just don't want him to cruise to final 3 on a claim that could still easily be a wolf role.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:22 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494335)
Also, I think mellon is almost certainly a miss, and I don't think precarious is wolfing it either.
Reasoning based on EoD and a readthrough of the confirmed scum's reads.

then you think its exactly inD?

or gold?

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:22 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also I said this earlier in the game (before you subbed in) but mafscum has it as "historically a pro-town role".

The question about Pazz is whether he fakeclaimed his role or not, not whether his alignment as bus driver is town or not.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
like i'm willing to believe i could be wrong on mellon, but i have yet to really see a compelling argument as to why.

other than whatever it was that round quoted today about a wolf pushing on _zenith_

but even that could still just be distancing..

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494338)
then you think its exactly inD?

or gold?

I can't answer the "or gold" part, but its exactly inD, with a potential other wolf being likely XelNya, but you and Pazz are still possible too.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:27 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494340)
like i'm willing to believe i could be wrong on mellon, but i have yet to really see a compelling argument as to why.

other than whatever it was that round quoted today about a wolf pushing on _zenith_

but even that could still just be distancing..

inD voted her. She's clear as either town or third-party.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
He also tried to get me to shoot "precarious, then tokzic" 'cause he knew tokz was a wolf and needed to establish a priority kill away from the wolfteam. So precarious is also cleared as either town or third party (unless wolf inD really listed two wolf options)

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:35 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
why is gold not possible????

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh


also, that post makes me less confident in the reason that i was clearing you so i'll just note that and move on.

why is xelnya a likely wolf to you?

i've seen them be engaged in the game, and active (which is far better than most everyone else)



Also, i was just looking to find who xel voted yesterday (haven't found it yet) but just found a post where Pazzaz put both vendetta and tokzic as his knife targets..

so thats a good look for him aorn.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:37 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
just found gold's knife targets, and they were vendetta (the weaker of the wolves who flipped) and precarious (unknown)

just keep that in mind.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:37 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4493876)
Precarious and V

also, mellon's targets.


same as inD's

?????????

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:39 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
and round listed both tokzic and vendetta as his targets.

pretty sure i'm clearing him till final 3.

glgl

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:43 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm not using that as the reason I think he's a wolf. I'm using it as the reason I think precarious is clear. He specified prec, THEN tokz. Makes me think they (pre and tokz) can't both be wolves and we know tokz is soo precarious is soft cleared. Mellon is soft cleared because inD voted her instead of vendetta after he saw his Pre wsgon wasnt taking off. Look at this with the assumption that inD is a wolf, and you'll understand. Also, read gold's reads sometime, theres some good stuff there.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:46 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I did, and they were /fine/ nothing completely out of the realm of faking as a wolf imo.

and the distinct lack of any pressure on gold from anyone other than me is startling.



btw, did anyone want me to link some villa/wolf games of mine or no?

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:50 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494350)
I did, and they were /fine/ nothing completely out of the realm of faking as a wolf imo.

and the distinct lack of any pressure on gold from anyone other than me is startling.



btw, did anyone want me to link some villa/wolf games of mine or no?

You remember what was included in the info I started the game with?

So, after we lynch inD. Process of elimination leaves XelNya, you, and Pazzaz as the only possible wolves.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:51 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Of course, game might actually end after inD's lynch, but that remains to be seen.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:51 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494351)
You remember what was included in the info I started the game with?

So, after we lynch inD. Process of elimination leaves XelNya, you, and Pazzaz as the only possible wolves.

i'm getting some mixed signals from you..

but okay.

sounds like a plan.

lynch those 3 and we win awesome.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
inD

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494353)
i'm getting some mixed signals from you..

but okay.

sounds like a plan.

lynch those 3 and we win awesome.

There's enough of us in cleared pile to lynch all three of you if we need to after lynching inDheart. Only reason I'm not running around screaming "auto" is that there's no accounting for alternate win conditions. Granted, I don't think you're a wolf anymore, but its still a possible option.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 03:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494355)
[b][color="Red"]inD[/color][/b]

Oh, for future reference, voting tags are
[twgv][/twgv]


You can also ISO specific players by clicking the number of posts next to the thread (from the main forum or from your userCP).

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 03:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
inDheart

roundbox 11-18-2016 03:31 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I bus based on reads
V and Tokzic being super AFK aren't really reads, and icing them+DFR would be brainless of me considering the strength of the powers

roundbox 11-18-2016 03:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also can we not stack a billion votes in inDheart? I want time to analyze more

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 03:38 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494365)
Also can we not stack a billion votes in inDheart? I want time to analyze more

I can unvote, but only if you tell me what the merits would be.

More time for you to get comfortable is fine, but if we insta then a) the game might end, b) if it doesn't then we know for sure there's another wolf and have three possible options, c) it would take the wolves off guard, d) there's really not much more to discuss if he's the last wolf and there's only 4 of em.

mellonxcollie 11-18-2016 04:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I would also like time to analyze more.

All of the things that you mentioned will happen if we don't insta too. There are a few people who haven't even posted yet today so I don't want to jump the gun too hard.

roundbox 11-18-2016 04:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Probably because I want to deliver deep reads on people before eod

Probably because rushing has no merits in itself

Probably because there is a chance of another third party

Probably because I don't have a developed read on inDheart myself

roundbox 11-18-2016 04:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Shado are you third party and lynching inDheart satisfies your wincon?

roundbox 11-18-2016 04:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Hi thread viewers and dead chat how are you

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 04:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494369)
Shado are you third party and lynching inDheart satisfies your wincon?

I was going to unvote before I saw this, but this makes me really not want to. If I was third party with a specific target, wouldn't the target be a flavor role name, rather than a player name? That's a very shallow theory and you know it.

Unvote because I tripped and hit another rock and hallucinated that phase shifts would he based around midnight server time regardless of insta, so there's no point insta-ing before then. That give the two of you enough time?

roundbox 11-18-2016 05:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494372)
I was going to unvote before I saw this, but this makes me really not want to. If I was third party with a specific target, wouldn't the target be a flavor role name, rather than a player name? That's a very shallow theory and you know it.

Unvote because I tripped and hit another rock and hallucinated that phase shifts would he based around midnight server time regardless of insta, so there's no point insta-ing before then. That give the two of you enough time?

So? You claim to know the cop, what's stopping me from assuming you know a little more than that?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution