Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

inDheart 11-16-2016 02:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
so, gonna preface this with i'm reading this as most of the posts mml makes are playing straight to his win con. so during the day it's to his advantage to push on people, basically PR hunt so they might have to reveal lore or their names. jsyk

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492268)
I'm ok with YoshL
I don't really like Charu's reentrance, he parrots the sentiments regarding Freezin's post abd everything else is lackluster.
I don't see any DFR post that make me feel better about him
WIB and Pre need to catch up in thread I think.
Already addressed Haku
I...don't know Storn's meta that well. He was a wolf in Boats and it seems like he's posting similar, but I dont know his town game.

I would probably support a Freezin lynch, but welcome Freezin to make another post and show me he's trying.

I would still support a DFR lynch, but again, I welcome him to try and change my mind.

Xel kind of needs to go ahead abd start scum hunting now.

not 100% sure on Haku and Storn. If no one else sees anything on Haku's post I'm cool with letting him live til tomorrow.

Absolutely will not lynch AA, Paz (altho he is acting lile cancer) or Zenith (...also acting like cancer)

I'm ok with V atm

Sorry i'm rambling lol

kind of early paz clear and it continues like that - even if i don't add it later, my thought is he visited paz on the first night and was able to clear him like that

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492526)
Back. So people are second guessing the Freezin wagon?

If he isn't a hit then he's a shit town SPEAKING OF WHICH XELNYA YOU STILL BITCHING ALL THE WAY UP TO EOD


Jesus Christ

I think Freezin, Xel, DFR (who still hasnt ever come around and made me feel better about his lackluster responses. He's going under the radar now and that's shit) and Haku

I dislike RB but I wont vote him today

so he ends up on freezin by the end of the day, and pushing freezin into claiming is to his advantage because it gets him a name at least

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492627)
I don't know, he could be ab unkillabe town.

That...was stupid to even type.

Idk 3 minutes till. vote stays. Lar out.

but then him keeping his vote there doesn't really help him out with that

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492812)
OK


1 - Charu has too many post for what little he actually was saying most of the time

2 - He was on Andy's nuts the last leg their after that "I'll toss a coin" post.
What's interesting is that, Andy being a new player, I can totally see Wolf Andy thinking he's been caught and trying to get rid of the only player who noticed. And fast!

Then again I can see someone more experience seeing that situation and thinking Ah yes easy framin' boys

Whole thing stinks. I do want to see more Andy posts though.

Also HEY V YOU GONNA PLAY NOW?

this is where i start to see him jumping onto andy as his next push - he uses the coin flip thing as a launching point after what i think was many people townreading andy on d0, and there's enough motivation behind the coin flip logic that it actually works as a push

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492839)
Wow

Woooowww

For a new guy to just come up with this is kind'O weird.

First off, why even make the point right now? No one seriously thinks thought it was you. I came the closest but ultimately admitted that would be a stupid assumption and left it be. You could be commenting on literally every other aspect of the game right now, but chose, out of EoD and this phase's start, to really try to address why you've probably been framed.

Second, that's hella specific for most anyone in this game to just come up with and use in a post. It reads like you (or someone else) have put alot of time into making it believable. Maybe I'm reading a little deep into that since point number 1 is making me suspicious of it, but I'm probably not reading too deep when I say that---

Third, you had a shit EoD regardless of rather you flipped the coin or not (saying you are going to flip a coin does not help the rest of town) and following that up with nothing but defense and no additional thoughts does not look good on you, no matter who you are.

and here's a reasoned push on andy which is in line with that. gonna focus on andy and paz because they're both still alive and mml paid them a lot of attention

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492840)
Hold on a minute


If we're going to talk about roles that prevent you from being active in a game that is very dependent of interactions and activity you are going to have to sale that a little harder then that.

here mml just wants to solve paz tbh. people seem to have powers roughly in line with their PoR lore so he can get info that way on their names. this is the one post that could be evidence of mml not actually visiting paz, but i think the rest of the evidence of him townreading paz is a way to keep paz alive to be one of his 4 names

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492844)
Andy

For me to buy that you are town and not a coached wolf, I have to assume that you are extremely sharpwitted and pick up on the subtle aspects of this game with a quickness. That's believable to a degree.

But here, you justify your bad EoD because you where trying to draw less attention by voting. Why would a town player worry about that? Especially in your case when there was not a wagon on you.

If you'd exercised the thought process you had displayed with trying to clear yourself of the Charu kill, or when you caught the host making a mistake, you would have probably concluded that it is in town's best interest to weigh the options even to the last second logically and vote your conscience, posting honest thoughts in real time to allow feedback from others.

Instead you joke about flipping a coin? And justify it by Not wanting to draw attention? Why would town give a FUCK about that at that point in time with as little pressure as you had?

Andy you've already proved you are better then that.



You should regret that

It was horrible

keeps on andy pushin

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492960)
Super late and super predictable, but I believe Pazzaz. For one, that possible angleshooting quip I had ahem, that gut feeling is 100% explained, and the Charu kill makes hella sense now.

[...]

I think Pazzaz answered this, but I took it as he didn't have a strong scumlean to do this with.

Which I want to point out, is garbage btw. I buy you're probably town but you should have been reading the thread and you should have been keeping up with your own list. I'm thankful for clearing a town that most of us cleared already but unless you seriously thought Charu was scum there was work you could have accomplished to have made this situation better.



That first line of logic goes no where and is offset by Pazzaz's claim anyway.

[...]

Good thinking on Paz's part. Post seems pure. I'm pretty ok with removing him from the table.

yeah, here comes the townread that like even gets progressively warmer within the post

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492962)
NO ONE SEEMS TO THINK ANDY IS A LITTLE SUSPICIOUS?

....alright then

salty his push isn't working ;) when i townread mml i tend to tune him out actually so i'm not surprised

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492968)
Where I stand right now.


A Ayase
- Mentioned mutiple times he seems towny, pretty cleared by Paz
Xel - That post from EoD, and the fact that his wagon started simply because Roundbox can't be bothered to do work before voting anyway, makes me feel good about him. He had a shit d0 but hoping that'll change this phase.
Pazzaz - is probably telling the truth and following that logic he's town.

-
YoshL - Seems alright. We mindmelded for awhile and he makes solid points most of the time. His game got hella better this phase.
Zenith is probably is town because he's always a little bitch when he's town. Glad to see he's at least considering solving the game.

-
Storn could really post more, but he isn't what I would consider an inactive.
WiB Is just now coming back into the game. Keep posting, bub
Precarious needs to make a comeback. Did he ever do a solid post? A reads list? Do I not remember them?
Shadowolfe is always hard for me to read. He hasn't totally lost his shit at me this game which is nice, albeit out of chararcter for him. I could see him being scum but there isn't a strong reason to believe it right now.
InDHeart is playing recap episode. I like this considering how far behind he was, but I want to see more before placing him

-
V needs to fucking post
Gold Stinger needs to fucking post
Tokzic needs to fucking post

-
Haku is probably a wolf, but the vacation story checks out so I am hesitant to paint him red.
Andy's post still doesn't look right to me, guys. No one else sees it, so maybe he is horribly misplaced on this list. But he's awfully wise about some things and not about others, and that rubs me the wrong way.

-
Roundbox's only real contribution is starting a bullshit wagon on Xel, who as it turns out is probably town. Had he bounced back and tried something else he wouldn't be this far down, but that's it. In near 100 hours that is it.
danceflashrevo Never made me feel better about him, I don't see alot of new post that strike me as good, and I agree with AA that he isn't projecting town like he normally does. I had him down here mid-d0 and he's still down here.

the way i read his reads lists now is lower down is people he's ok pushing to get answers and anyone above is potentially cleared by his night visit

wonder if it's possible he visited all the wolves and learned their names, or if the "bunkmates" thing only works on like, masons, so i think i will do the needful re: this

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492999)
Wait fucking what

In the middle of the day fucking what

That's garbage. What a load of shitfuck

What all possible roles could do this? I never played a game where that was a thing




Fuck off, how about a reads list
What kind of gamble is voting an inactive anyway?
Is the gamble that you're voting for your partner?



You uh

You got anything to say about our top town dying in the middle of the fucking day like that?



You should explain that to me.

he has a strong reaction to this which makes me think it might have been AA he actually visited, but that doesn't bear out if AA and charu were flipped. regardless it gives him another PR to poke at and solve, and given that he knows an arrow got shot he can hunt for an archer's name

in this way him voting dfr makes more sense to me because i don't think he bought dfr as the shooter

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493009)
Probably not YoshL as AA had him really town and even if YoshL wanted him dead he would let the nightkill take him out

Not Ike

Possibly Shadow

Really doubtful it's Pazzaz. Like that'll be stupid

Andy would have shot me as I have been roasting him hard and am also seen as town right now

Haku I was already scum reading


So Haku, you're saying that it's likely you or Shado, huh?

While Shado placing a vote on Haku does seem pretty damn rushed, I can see Haku trying to clear himself by playing detective.

I wouldn't doubt there's scum in these two.

yeah see he's archer hunting

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493032)
Now I know taken at face value it doesn't mean much, but think about it rreeeeaaaallyyy hard and it's very unlikely that Pazz is lying. Give me a scenario where Pazz is lying, wolves still kill Charu for shits and giggles, and someone who was in the dhajddfasfefdf I am trying so fucking hard not to get modkilled for angle shooting right now but seriously put some thought into it: he's really close to being confirmed.

more paz greening (think this is in response to haku)

it would be easy for mml to scumread haku based upon haku throwing suspicion on someone mml's trying to keep alive/has solved

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493056)
The only person who AA was scumreading before his death was Haku, and maybe Roundbox & Andy. Everyone else is just null or on the greener side of the fence.

It really looks like Haku got antsy and decided to take the shot, hoping that if his reactions to it seemed good it'll clear him for the rest of us. For someone who's on vacation that shot was very accommodating for his time, as he was here when it happened and had enough time to sit around and respond for like an hour or so (more so actually, not sure how long exactly)

Everytime I try to think about another killer my mind goes back to Haku.

like so

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493196)
So either you're saying I can't be wolf because I wouldn't let Wolf Andy go lose like that because it'll be suicide, denoting that you can clear me because you are wolf and I haven't stopped you

Or...you don't fucking know that wolves always know who their partners are.

Holy slip Batman

Posting this as a standalone because I want opinions on it

he brings up a weird post from andy because he still wants to solve andy, since he's kind of done on haku being the archer

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493306)
So many people to scumread

Andy's scum
Haku's scum
I don't know if I should buy that new tactic excuse from RB
InDHeart is just now getting mildly current in thread and trying to pin shit on me
Zenith still stinks
I still don't like GS that much
Where the fuck is Storn?
We have way too many inactives actually

basically both the people are scum that i see him trying to solve


tl;dr pazz is probably cleared via mml, but unsure what else he might have learned that is useful to us. we know he found masons but he doesn't have to share that with us, and he might not even have done that until end of last night, so maybe not much use to seeking them out through mml's posts

inDheart 11-16-2016 02:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493848)
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but is Calil the sage our seer?
storn42, you are Largo. You are a behemoth of a man, a Berserker to be more specific, who claims to have wrestled two tigers at once and won. You are the mate of Calill, a Sage. You both seem to be pretty content with your accomplishments, no matter how farfetched they seem, one thing is for sure, you and Largo enjoy each otherís company.
You are masoned with [REDACTED], who is Calill. You may discuss whatever you want with them in your private chat, which may be anywhere, so long as I may be present as well. You may discuss here only. You should discuss with one another using whatever means you wish where you want this private chat to be during the pregame phase.

I don't know what is outside the scope of the game, but is there some way we could figure out who storn was in a private chat with to conclusively clear a town? If they are seer, who has the strongest conviction in their reads? That could lead us to our answer.

-o24

kind of doubt a mason-seer hybrid, but MYSTERY GAME so who knows for sure

the answer to finding storn's partner is probably reading storn's posts

inDheart 11-16-2016 02:09 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
@mellonxcollie, think i get most of your other reads, but wondering about the townreads on me and shado?

also the people you missed but you know that

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 02:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493853)
so, gonna preface this with i'm reading this as most of the posts mml makes are playing straight to his win con. so during the day it's to his advantage to push on people, basically PR hunt so they might have to reveal lore or their names. jsyk



kind of early paz clear and it continues like that - even if i don't add it later, my thought is he visited paz on the first night and was able to clear him like that



so he ends up on freezin by the end of the day, and pushing freezin into claiming is to his advantage because it gets him a name at least



but then him keeping his vote there doesn't really help him out with that



this is where i start to see him jumping onto andy as his next push - he uses the coin flip thing as a launching point after what i think was many people townreading andy on d0, and there's enough motivation behind the coin flip logic that it actually works as a push



and here's a reasoned push on andy which is in line with that. gonna focus on andy and paz because they're both still alive and mml paid them a lot of attention



here mml just wants to solve paz tbh. people seem to have powers roughly in line with their PoR lore so he can get info that way on their names. this is the one post that could be evidence of mml not actually visiting paz, but i think the rest of the evidence of him townreading paz is a way to keep paz alive to be one of his 4 names



keeps on andy pushin



yeah, here comes the townread that like even gets progressively warmer within the post



salty his push isn't working ;) when i townread mml i tend to tune him out actually so i'm not surprised



the way i read his reads lists now is lower down is people he's ok pushing to get answers and anyone above is potentially cleared by his night visit

wonder if it's possible he visited all the wolves and learned their names, or if the "bunkmates" thing only works on like, masons, so i think i will do the needful re: this



he has a strong reaction to this which makes me think it might have been AA he actually visited, but that doesn't bear out if AA and charu were flipped. regardless it gives him another PR to poke at and solve, and given that he knows an arrow got shot he can hunt for an archer's name

in this way him voting dfr makes more sense to me because i don't think he bought dfr as the shooter



yeah see he's archer hunting



more paz greening (think this is in response to haku)

it would be easy for mml to scumread haku based upon haku throwing suspicion on someone mml's trying to keep alive/has solved



like so



he brings up a weird post from andy because he still wants to solve andy, since he's kind of done on haku being the archer



basically both the people are scum that i see him trying to solve


tl;dr pazz is probably cleared via mml, but unsure what else he might have learned that is useful to us. we know he found masons but he doesn't have to share that with us, and he might not even have done that until end of last night, so maybe not much use to seeking them out through mml's posts


how can someone be cleared by a neutral?

hat?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 02:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
*what?

XelNya 11-16-2016 02:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493841)
Andy probably lived because it's likely wolves scoured out YoshL and the fact he was a roleblocker, something quite disadvantageous to wolves.
Based on night results, we probably only have one wolf team instead of a split faction.

Role blocker is pretty disadvantageous for scum team but why risk being wrong when there is a correct answer right in front of you

The logic for that doesn't make sense. They're prob down to what two given third party shenanigans? Maybe three?

Andy being left alive with an ambiguous role is just plain I don't get it you'd be better off risking the idea they might randomly be vested or something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493847)
Why were you so eager to have me knife mellon when you hadn't even read EoD? Also wtf dude, you bringing up the possibility of a fool now is pretty bad..
Have you read EoD yet? Reach any meaningful conclusions?

Because imagine a world where mellon replaced Zenith, and where I know she's likely not going to post much.

Pretty much Zenith has me dead set that slot needs to get lynched or knifed. I'm afraid of a fool simply because it's a mystery game where there's no setup given to us. I have a REALLY hard time thinking that some deviation of that role doesn't exist, especially given how Zenith was playing. I try not to sell myself hard into a mindset but this one just, no.

I obviously started reading EoD if I'm quoting that earlier post of Andy's. I stopped there though because seriously, there is no reason I can justify mentally that he got left alive.

inDheart 11-16-2016 02:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4491342)
roundbox call out?

-o24

hmmmmmmmmMMMMMMM

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 02:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493849)
first let me start with the analysis from andy..

While I like where he was going/what he was doing wrt to trying to /solve/ my slot, the fact that it doesn't have any conclusions drawn whatsoever seems really odd to say the least and makes me wonder why he went through the effort of making the post if he isn't even going to say what he thinks about it?

I'd also argue that its a bit odd to have nothing at all to say about my participation so far, but i don't think i've done too much alignment indicitive personally, so i'll let that slide I guess.

This was kind of funny to me because you do in your latter paragraph the same thing that you're accusing him of in the former. As in, you say its odd that he doesn't have any conclusions about you drawn, and that makes you wonder why he went through the effort of making the post, then say that you don't think that you've done too much that's alignment indicative and that you'll let it slide. That hypocrisy reads to me like an attempt at defending against any points he might have made against your former two slotholders by trying to offhandedly dismiss his entire post because he didn't conclude with a read on you.


Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493849)
Next up, mellon's reads list.

LOL. it legit feels like he/she only read the last like 5 pages. Their town reads straight up have no reasoning AT ALL (and if you'll look closer, they're the top posters in recent pages, so it looks more like an attempted pocket of the active people than anything)

Bolded part is simply untrue. Calling inDheart a "top poster in recent pages" is a stretch, considering he's had one solid chain of posts recently, in between spans of silence. XelNya, as well, isn't excessively active, and had one big post recently with a couple of minor, smaller posts here and there. If she were simply trying to pocket people that are active, I think she'd go for andy (new player, more active than either of the other two) because he's an easier pocket. Instead, she scumread andy (despite most people townreading him).



Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493849)

also, the bold at the beginning seems odd to me as well, because I used that exact reasoning in my scumread of tokzic, and if mellon was sheeping me on it, thats fine; but if they were sheeping me on it, then why do they not have any semblence of a read on me at all?

That "exact reasoning" has been regurgitated countless times in this thread, stretching from D0 until now. I find it odd that you think "they" (mellon is one person, who is this they you keep referring to?) were sheeping you, when "I find tokzic's gutread weird" is so basic and universal that almost everyone has said it at some point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493849)
seems like they are picking and choosing who to talk about, which is inherently scummy.

You opened this post with mellon and andy, quoted different posts addressing different points (one addressing your slot, and the other being a reads list that doesn't discuss you), and closed it with the above generalization that you tried to use to justify that they're both scummy. You couldn't even bother to think of individual reasons why each of them would be scum? This conclusion seems like you're just trying to find reasons to poke at people in order to have scumreads, but since its a generalization that doesn't follow from the original quotes, it just seems shallow and disingenuous.

I've been trying to keep you at null (despite your slot) because you're a cross-community player in your first phase here and have no established meta, but posts like these aren't exactly helping me townread you.
Mad Dummy
Step it up, please. You claim to be able to post 800-1000 posts in six days, and that you're a really good town. I'd like to see some of that today, or you may get lynched before you get another chance to prove it.

inDheart 11-16-2016 02:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493856)
how can someone be cleared by a neutral?

hat?

oh, cleared isn't what i mean, derp

pazz is probably the PR he says he is and did the thing he said he did though

inDheart 11-16-2016 02:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493858)
Role blocker is pretty disadvantageous for scum team but why risk being wrong when there is a correct answer right in front of you

The logic for that doesn't make sense. They're prob down to what two given third party shenanigans? Maybe three?

Andy being left alive with an ambiguous role is just plain I don't get it you'd be better off risking the idea they might randomly be vested or something.

in the rush of things at eod i'm not so sure people thought andy had a role

the wagon on him formed because of the "items can't pass between players" rule thing not seeming to line up with his role then

but it'll resolve today

inDheart 11-16-2016 02:24 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
hej i wonder what nee thinks of precarious if he's reading the people he is the way he is

or, like, gs

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 02:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'll be using my knife in a couple of here to allow time for readjustment of reads before EoD (based on the flip).

I want everyone to state their top two knife targets. Anyone who fails to do so significantly increases their own risk of getting knifed.

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 02:34 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493864)
I'll be using my knife in a couple of here to allow time for readjustment of reads before EoD (based on the flip).

I want everyone to state their top two knife targets. Anyone who fails to do so significantly increases their own risk of getting knifed.

^^^^

inDheart 11-16-2016 02:41 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493864)
I'll be using my knife in a couple of here to allow time for readjustment of reads before EoD (based on the flip).

I want everyone to state their top two knife targets. Anyone who fails to do so significantly increases their own risk of getting knifed.

oh, your knife is day-usable? did i miss that?

prec then tokzic imo

Pazzaz 11-16-2016 02:44 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Knife targets:
Tokzic
Vendetta21

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 02:58 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
It's only day-usable. I said when I got it that I would use it sometime during this phase and declare who I'd stab before I stabbity stabbity stab stabbed them.

inDheart 11-16-2016 03:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493870)
It's only day-usable. I said when I got it that I would use it sometime during this phase and declare who I'd stab before I stabbity stabbity stab stabbed them.

oh ok you did say "this phase", i thought it was 1-shot vig

gold stinger 11-16-2016 03:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
My knife targets would be vendetta & precarious, unless there's some sort of damning evidence against mellon that was made in the past 12 hours.

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 03:08 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493871)
oh ok you did say "this phase", i thought it was 1-shot vig

ohh, no. It's oneshot day-vig, like Santa guns or Gunsmith guns.

That's why I said in my Fabricator post that if this knife is fake and I am to die instead of my target, then andy is obviously scum and he is to be lynched at the conclusion of this phase.

mellonxcollie 11-16-2016 03:09 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
***public service announcement***

My profile says female and everyone else calls me "she" and "her", you can call me that too. Every single game at least two people call me him/her or they

Assuming my gender is male is better than the weird him/her thing where it makes it seem like you're afraid to call me a girl. It's not only annoying it's confusing to read so many different pronouns which makes it seem like you are talking about multiple players. it's really annoying to happen EVERY game. yes I am a girl on the internet but it's not that hard.

This goes for the other girls too because I'm sure this is also annoying to them :evil:

ANYWAYS

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493849)
The listing of alot of bad stuff, with the 1 qualification to be able to put them in null reads

I listed one bad thing, his post/timing with his Storn vote. and then one thing that put him to ?????. I know because of Tokzic's personality that we can't read into his timing or lack of posting too much, because he is a flakey mofucka.

I definitely understand the suspicion around Tokzic and I agree with it and do find him suspicious, which is why he is in my ?????? pile. but I think we need to examine him from the lens of how he would act as a player.

I don't know where you got the idea that my ????? was a null pile btw. I stated at the bottom of my post that I believe there are wolves in that pile. I called it ??????? because those are the people I need to look into further and am confused about, it's not a null list.

Quote:

also, the bold at the beginning seems odd to me as well, because I used that exact reasoning in my scumread of tokzic, and if mellon was sheeping me on it, thats fine; but if they were sheeping me on it, then why do they not have any semblence of a read on me at all?
I did not have time to read your posts... that's why there's no read on you. I definitely was not sheeping you. I used extremely basic reasoning and it's weird that you would even jump to a "sheeping" conclusion.

Quote:

seems like they are picking and choosing who to talk about, which is inherently scummy.
Literally exactly what you just did

gold stinger 11-16-2016 03:09 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493844)
tokzic

Read storn posts. Nothing too crazy, but I definitely can deduce Tokzic is in no way connected to him.
Also Tokzic is spookin me

please show deductive reasoning?

mellonxcollie 11-16-2016 03:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493864)
I want everyone to state their top two knife targets.

Precarious and V

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 03:28 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493858)
I'm afraid of a fool simply because it's a mystery game where there's no setup given to us. I have a REALLY hard time thinking that some deviation of that role doesn't exist, especially given how Zenith was playing. I try not to sell myself hard into a mindset but this one just, no.

Hey Xel, I'm gonna do you a favor and quote OP for the umpteenth time:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4490564)
The following is a short list of things that cannot occur in this game:

No win-condition will change after the game has begun.
There is no fool, and no role that wins if town sleeps instead of lynches during a phase.
There are no roles that flip as anything other than their actual role.
Parity works as normal.
There is no dreamer-type role.
There is no thief-type role that can swap roles with another player, or steal another player's role.
Should third-parties be present, they shall exist in small numbers.


gold stinger 11-16-2016 03:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
it's more of a recurring gag at this point in time Shado

gold stinger 11-16-2016 03:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
<insert laugh track here>

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 03:37 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493879)
it's more of a recurring gag at this point in time Shado

Haha it really is! Kinda like Lupus being a "valid diagnosis" in House.

Except, you know, for that one episode where it was.

roundbox 11-16-2016 03:40 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Deductive reasoning?
He has hardly any posts. He's done this as BOTH town and scum, so he is as null as possible which is not a good thing this far in. Notice how people have a on okay post volume? Not him (precarious too I guess, but I think he said he was starting a new job).



Also @Xelnya, I don't think you follow my idea of why YoshL was killed.
N1>YoshL seered by wolves
N2>YoshL killed because he is role blocker and it will always be dangerous to wolves.


Top 2 knife targets are probably:
Tokzic
Vendetta

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 03:47 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
So I just texted my baby sister (she's a teen) a picture of the playerlist and asked her who I should kill today. She said "I really can't trust Precarious or Vendetta21.. wineandbread is definitely mafia, but I can't trust the other two or theknightsofneeee"

I said "but wineandbread is the one with the avatar of Arthur dancing"

she said "yeah that definitely proves it. he's mafia"


inb4 she called this whole game just from the playerlist.

andy-o24 11-16-2016 03:49 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Knife targets:
Vendetta21
Precarious

Vendetta because of this post. I think it is late enough in the game that town has more control over the lynching of inactives relative to when he made that post which is something Vendetta was against in the early game. It's probably easier to fly under the radar as a wolf by being inactive, and with AA gone (the inactive pusher), it is easier for inactives to continue being inactive without it being brought up quite so often.

Precarious because of empty promises. 1334 better reads never materialized. This mistake of formatting lead to a vote on Charu which he could have changed when it was pointed out here or as he was supposed to be present at that EOD 1040. Here are the vote tallies so you can see it was read as a Charu vote. His last post was sometime after the AA kill, so we haven't seen much from him.

And just for reference: Vendetta's last post and Precarious' last post.

roundbox 11-16-2016 03:50 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I will be away the next few hours, but I shall return.

gold stinger 11-16-2016 04:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I bet u 1 assclap vendetta be wolfin it

TWG Ike 11-16-2016 04:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
tokzic (3)- dummy, Pazzaz, round
andy (1)- gold stinger
precarious (1)- wine
dummy (1)- shado

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 05:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Waiting on XELNYA to drop targets before I declare my shot

Wineandbread 11-16-2016 05:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Wolfe's sis has me beat
Never trust an Arthur

My two kills: Precarious, tokzic

Wineandbread 11-16-2016 05:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Phone posting derp
based on what I've read I am still liking Wolfe for town, InD looks pretty good to me too

I think we'll know a lot more after the knife

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 05:22 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493890)
Wolfe's sis has me beat
Never trust an Arthur

My two kills: Precarious, tokzic

This is interesting. Why not vendetta?

Precarious 11-16-2016 05:50 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Hey guys.

I want to apologize for my absence; I hadn't expected my time to be so crunched recently. If you guys kill me, I really have no one to blame but myself--I certainly couldn't blame anyone here, particularly since my schedule is likely to be screwed up at least until the end of November. I'm not sure if I'll be joining any more TWG games until January at this point.

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 05:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4493898)
Hey guys.

I want to apologize for my absence; I hadn't expected my time to be so crunched recently. If you guys kill me, I really have no one to blame but myself--I certainly couldn't blame anyone here, particularly since my schedule is likely to be screwed up at least until the end of November. I'm not sure if I'll be joining any more TWG games until January at this point.

You gonna be able to be here for the rest of today or still far too busy? If you're gonna be too busy to be here today, that's understandable, but you should consider claiming your role.

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 06:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4493898)
Hey guys.
If you guys kill me, I really have no one to blame but myself


Also what's with the self-centered perspective? If we kill you and you flip town, it's gonna be bad for us, not you.. I don't care about who gets blamed, I care about making the right call. You can still help us do that. Either play the game or seriously consider claiming, because you're a likely candidate for the knife at this point.

gold stinger 11-16-2016 06:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
probably won't be here eod, but in the case that andy is town, I'm putting my vote on vendetta for the night. Got lucky last night when I voted him maybe the same kind of luck will happen again this night from voting inactives.

I expect one mean bandwagon on andy if andy isn't town.

gold stinger 11-16-2016 06:28 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
game's pretty depressing right now won't lie, with half of the game being more or less inactive to under 10 posts per day/night cycle now.

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 06:30 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493902)
game's pretty depressing right now won't lie, with half of the game being more or less inactive to under 10 posts per day/night cycle now.

This so much right now.. I just want simple answers from wabby and XelNya before I stabby stab, and theyre not here. Precarious wrote that bit of wifom, giving me hope that he'd be here for more than 2 minutes, but he left.. UGHHHH

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 06:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
It's like Vendetta came out of retirement hades to drag the rest of TWG with him.

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 07:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Okayyy.. I'm still alone in thread. Gonna knife one of the three inactives (Precarious, Vendetta, Tokzic) after rereading their respective contributions (shouldn't take too long all together lololololololol fuck you guys).

Also on my shitlist is XelNya, who I want re-examined after the flip. I considered stabbing him, but at least he's here contributing and can provide a defense/some contribution to thread.

If this ends up killing me, I want you guys to not let XelNya or inDheart get a pass for the weak content they've been producing. I only mention this because it feels like they've been getting a free pass lately. XelNya claimed VT on D0 and is still making reads that cause me to question whether he's read anything in thread (which is funny, because those reads are usually in long ass posts quoting shit that would imply that he's been reading things in thread). inDheart spent all day last phase "catching up to thread", and has spent all of this phase on "reading MML's posts".


Also of note: Today, 11/16/16, the following people (read: fucking mendacious fucks) have signed in to FFR, but haven't posted shit in thread: Tokzic, Vendetta, (Hakulyte).

Obviously Hakulyte isn't in this game, but I'm curious as to how he managed to get a "replacement battery" for his laptop so quick, while on vacation. Oh well, I suppose it wouldn't be fair to knightsofneeee to read too much into it..............

Bah. If this knife is fake I'll be glad to be out of the same game as you inactive asshats. Taylor Swift would do a better job writing posts (Blank Space) than all of you charlatans

inDheart 11-16-2016 07:24 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
well the thing about inactives is, they're hard to pressure or redevelop reads on when you just have continued nothing

as such i've just been porting my yesterday reads forward pretty much

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 07:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493908)
well the thing about inactives is, they're hard to pressure or redevelop reads on when you just have continued nothing

as such i've just been porting my yesterday reads forward pretty much

The latest interaction with precarious makes me wish andy had gifted me multiple knives. I'd use them all on precarious.

inDheart 11-16-2016 07:28 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493909)
The latest interaction with precarious makes me wish andy had gifted me multiple knives. I'd use them all on precarious.

oh, well, that is true

is throwing your hands up and going "WELP" alignment indicative though?

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 07:30 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493910)
oh, well, that is true

is throwing your hands up and going "WELP" alignment indicative though?

Why didnt you suggest Vendetta? Out of curiosity.

inDheart 11-16-2016 07:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493911)
Why didnt you suggest Vendetta? Out of curiosity.

while i don't like his inactivity (obviously), i like his posts a good bit more than prec's (they don't get him many places and fall a bit short of his seeming usual expectations) or tokzic's (really bad timing at the last eod)

oh i forgot i meant to reread eod and storn, i can work on that

inDheart 11-16-2016 07:52 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4493446)
my first vc was wrong, my b

I think this is right

tokzic (1)- storn
andy (3)- mellon, shado, tokzic
mellon (3)- Xel, Yoshl, round
V (1)- gold stinger
dfr (4)- Pazzaz, indheart, lar, andy
lar (1)- dfr
unvote (1)- Haku

eeeeeeeeh

a lot of these votes have reasonable motivation though

person i like most probably is box who jumped off dfr in honor of his claim even though dfr still flipped red, because he also did start a voterush there

but people on andy also look ok for jumping on what at the time didn't seem like a plausible claim

gs sitting on V today maybe a little weird when he couldn't gain that much support for it yesterday in the end

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 07:58 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
DFR is really interesting to read through right now. He's upgrading my read of Dummy's slot from a "probably scum" to a "near-definite" scum. More coming shortly

inDheart 11-16-2016 08:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
posting to say i skimmed storn (though most of his posts are skimmable anyway they're so short or off topic)

inDheart 11-16-2016 08:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493915)
DFR is really interesting to read through right now. He's upgrading my read of Dummy's slot from a "probably scum" to a "near-definite" scum. More coming shortly

that wasn't in his reads in #1327 (slot was null there), did he change it afterwards?

he scumread you and townread andy there, notably which i think runs counter to other intuitions by then

inDheart 11-16-2016 08:08 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
oh wait i'm an idiot lol, you mean your own read

Precarious 11-16-2016 08:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493899)
You gonna be able to be here for the rest of today or still far too busy? If you're gonna be too busy to be here today, that's understandable, but you should consider claiming your role.

I'm Mist. Vanilla town. And to be honest, I kind of want to die. There's no way for me to prove vt status at that point, and since I'm not going to be able to play actively, I'll just be a millstone around town's neck. Absence means no contributions or analysis, and at best just voting along with what everyone else does. At the same time, my alignment would always be at question. It would be better to kill me off now, unless you have an absolutely certain wolf available (I don't even know that--I have not followed the thread at all for several days).

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 08:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493918)
oh wait i'm an idiot lol, you mean your own read

Yeah.
Warning, the following reads are based mostly on instinct:

If my only resource was DFR, I would peg scumteam as
DFR+Hakulyte+XelNya(I know, again?).
Then, going off XelNya, I'd add Vendetta to the list.

Tokzic probably third-party.

Pazzaz may be lying as well, but his vote on DFR being the first in the wagon makes me doubt that. If Pazzaz is scum, then Xel or V probably isn't.

Those thoughts are from reading DFRs reads list and two big posts, along with Vs reads and Pazzaz's posts and Haku's thoughts on Pazz and DFRs thoughts on Hakus thoughts

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 08:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
sup i'm here till EoD

my top two knifes would be 1) tokzic and 2) mellon aorn

inDheart 11-16-2016 08:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4493920)
I'm Mist. Vanilla town. And to be honest, I kind of want to die. There's no way for me to prove vt status at that point, and since I'm not going to be able to play actively, I'll just be a millstone around town's neck. Absence means no contributions or analysis, and at best just voting along with what everyone else does. At the same time, my alignment would always be at question. It would be better to kill me off now, unless you have an absolutely certain wolf available (I don't even know that--I have not followed the thread at all for several days).

the thing is the sentiments you express by punting on the game are inherently antitown

like it might be hard, but we could find a replacement for you so your slot can continue with someone who's willing/able to play it. otherwise it's pity parade on tour

inDheart 11-16-2016 08:36 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493921)
Yeah.
Warning, the following reads are based mostly on instinct:

If my only resource was DFR, I would peg scumteam as
DFR+Hakulyte+XelNya(I know, again?).
Then, going off XelNya, I'd add Vendetta to the list.

Tokzic probably third-party.

Pazzaz may be lying as well, but his vote on DFR being the first in the wagon makes me doubt that. If Pazzaz is scum, then Xel or V probably isn't.

Those thoughts are from reading DFRs reads list and two big posts, along with Vs reads and Pazzaz's posts and Haku's thoughts on Pazz and DFRs thoughts on Hakus thoughts

i disagree with one of these names

have you read storn?

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 08:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493925)
i disagree with one of these names

have you read storn?

Oh, man. That would certainly explain the apparent entitlement.

Whelp, I'm thinking just stab V then, right in the heart.

Also mason should probably claim with chat at some point

XelNya 11-16-2016 09:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493921)
Yeah.
Warning, the following reads are based mostly on instinct:

If my only resource was DFR, I would peg scumteam as
DFR+Hakulyte+XelNya(I know, again?).
Then, going off XelNya, I'd add Vendetta to the list.

Tokzic probably third-party.

Pazzaz may be lying as well, but his vote on DFR being the first in the wagon makes me doubt that. If Pazzaz is scum, then Xel or V probably isn't.

Those thoughts are from reading DFRs reads list and two big posts, along with Vs reads and Pazzaz's posts and Haku's thoughts on Pazz and DFRs thoughts on Hakus thoughts

Oh, well, that's dumb.

Onto reading I guess.

XelNya 11-16-2016 09:04 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493864)
I'll be using my knife in a couple of here to allow time for readjustment of reads before EoD (based on the flip).

I want everyone to state their top two knife targets. Anyone who fails to do so significantly increases their own risk of getting knifed.

dunno if this has passed yet but in case it hasn't as I am not done reading

Mellon / tokzic

XelNya 11-16-2016 09:08 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I got really lazy and never read the thing about the OP

god I am a fuck turd

XelNya 11-16-2016 09:09 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Anyways sorry for taking so long to get back

I read manga on break then the truck took like 20 minutes longer because you cannot give me only four people to unload the line with, I'm too fast for them and I refuse to go out and help because #i'malreadydoingthehardpart

inDheart 11-16-2016 09:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493927)
Oh, man. That would certainly explain the apparent entitlement.

Whelp, I'm thinking just stab V then, right in the heart.

Also mason should probably claim with chat at some point

i'm actually surprised mason claim hasn't happened tbh

XelNya 11-16-2016 09:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I think Tokzic at the end of the day is the best candidate despite how much zenith's play literally angers me and mellons while an improvement is kinda... not to par.

but I'm being a hypocrite

inDheart 11-16-2016 09:18 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493934)
i'm actually surprised mason claim hasn't happened tbh

well actually wait
mason should probably only claim if they're just a mason and like nothing else. that's probably the most likely case anyway but jussayin

andy-o24 11-16-2016 09:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Can this mason relationship ever be between wolf and town?

Also, I just picked up a shift at 3:30 tomorrow morning, so I need to go to bed soon. I want to have a vote placed, but not on whomever is being knifed. Needless to say, I'll be asleep at eod.

-o24

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 09:55 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493937)
Can this mason relationship ever be between wolf and town?

Also, I just picked up a shift at 3:30 tomorrow morning, so I need to go to bed soon. I want to have a vote placed, but not on whomever is being knifed. Needless to say, I'll be asleep at eod.

-o24

yes it can (and imo, a game like this would be a prime candidite for something like it) but idk if it fits lore wise.

i've seen it happen in other games where mismatched masons existed(including a game i was a part of that just finished, we had a village/neutral masonery that game.)

but it is generally seen as against the spirit of the game, because it just feels crappy to loose to someone who is 'clear', same reason people don't really like Godfathers' (wolves who peek as a villager)either.

Wineandbread 11-16-2016 09:57 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
today's not a good day for me in general, sorry. deadlines to be met. I'll check in one more time at EoD to revote

I am the other mason, I have no other abilities than the ones listed. I am not scum aligned.
I'm not entirely sure if I'm allowed to post logs so I'll refrain for the time being

Just follow your heart Shado. We believe in ya

inDheart 11-16-2016 09:57 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493941)
yes it can (and imo, a game like this would be a prime candidite for something like it) but idk if it fits lore wise.

i've seen it happen in other games where mismatched masons existed(including a game i was a part of that just finished, we had a village/neutral masonery that game.)

but it is generally seen as against the spirit of the game, because it just feels crappy to loose to someone who is 'clear', same reason people don't really like Godfathers' (wolves who peek as a villager)either.

hmm, i am gonna read storn's pm more carefully, but masons are typically confirmed town to each other. they're neighbors when they're of unknown, potentially opposing alignments.

Wineandbread 11-16-2016 10:00 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm still unsure if I really had to reveal tbh I don't think it helps anyone since no one seemed suspicious of me

But since some people requested it, yolo

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493945)
I'm still unsure if I really had to reveal tbh I don't think it helps anyone since no one seemed suspicious of me

But since some people requested it, yolo

-shrug-

its fine either way tbh.

you claiming prevents lolvillagers from targetting you with negative abilities if they have them.

and it gives someone for andy to give his gift to (who is very probably town) and gives us a leading voice in the thread.


only real reasons not to are if you think you were possibly going to get night killed cause you softed seer or something, cause that would be better.

but shrug.


btw, if I am the seer, neither of my predecessors submitted a night action, and I checked tokzic as a wolf last night.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493944)
hmm, i am gonna read storn's pm more carefully, but masons are typically confirmed town to each other. they're neighbors when they're of unknown, potentially opposing alignments.

some communities distinguish between neighbor and mason, some dont.

but ya, neighbor is generally more correct for 'unknown' masonry's.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:08 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
this is definitely a pretty slow EoD..

i hope mellon/tokzic/others show up.. :/

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:18 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
yeah so storn's pm does say "masoned"

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:18 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493948)
this is definitely a pretty slow EoD..

i hope mellon/tokzic/others show up.. :/

as charu would say, "Nice EoD"

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
inD

who are your top 2 towns and why?

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493950)
yeah so storn's pm does say "masoned"

one thing it doesn't say explicitly is "calill is town" but i'm just willing to extend the word mason to cover that

andy-o24 11-16-2016 10:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493946)
and it gives someone for andy to give his gift to (who is very probably town) and gives us a leading voice in the thread.

If I declare a night action (which I will unless you lynch me for some reason. I guess if the knife backfires.) does that take precedence over the wolves declaring me their night kill if they choose to? Asked differently: What is the night action precedence? Do wolf actions take priority over town actions? Vice versa? Is it a timing difference?

-o24


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution