Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

Pazzaz 11-15-2016 11:09 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493582)
Also can we speculate why YoshL died over Pazzaz? Unless there was knowledge of his roleblocking power to the wolf crew, I don't see a major reason to pick YoshL over him.

@Pazzaz
Was your Day0 mute a result of your role or from one of DFR's arrows?

No, my mute was not because of an arrow. It was a part of my role. And also, I don't think that the wolfs felt they needed to kill me because, as I said, I can't switch the positions of anyone anymore. In other words, I'm not a power role. Also as you can see people are suspicious of me, like GS for example.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493632)
I honestly think my top scum read right now is Pazzaz. Some people have said earlier that his role is more often than not scum-aligned, he hasn't made all that good of counterarguments against AA dying, and still doesn't drop me some fucking critical information regarding his d0 thoughts, although he should have been bursting out the oiseau with them.

No counterarguments from me, he seems pretty dead. No but seriously I know that I look suspicious. I conveniently switched the positions of him and charu and charu conveniently died and then AA conveniently got shot. I don't really know what to say but that if the only thing that makes me top scum for you is me making the craziest lie then I don't think anything I say can convince you. Also what is this critical information about my thoughts on d0? I can't read minds.

gold stinger 11-15-2016 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493672)
Also what is this critical information about my thoughts on d0? I can't read minds.

Do you have literally anything that sticks out for you on d0? Anything that you would have chimed in on if you didn't have a gag order because of your role? Is there anything from there that would have a long-standing impression on your thoughts of others?

Also, the fuck will you be scumhunting or not?

gold stinger 11-15-2016 11:16 AM

And also holy shit I just realized I completely missed a Pazzaz read list

ShadoWolfe 11-15-2016 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493670)
well lolme

tokzic

I have difficulty believing you went to the beginning of thread and read from the beginning without bothering to look at roleflips in the OP. Is it a coincidence that both of your scumreads are alive, but all of your townreads are either dead and confirmed, or andy (a PR-claim who's basically confirmed as either town or third-party)?

I mean, it's kind of hard to miss their roles in the OP. They're even colored in so nicely. Green for town, yellow for third-party, red for scum. See? Just like a stoplight.

At the same time, though, I don't know what you'd stand to gain from lying about that, except for maybe trying to look like you're working hard reading up on thread.

I guess it's not really alignment-indicative at this point, but it's definitely weird.

Also, spoiler tags are
[spoiler] -text- [/spoiler]

You can also label the spoiler by using
[spoiler="Dicks"] -text- [/spoiler]

If you're curious, tag I used to stop that code from disappearing is
[nobbc]
-code-
[/nobcc]

roundbox 11-15-2016 11:21 AM

Trying to determine if DFR was trying to spew clear GS or just tried to sound legit

It was probably to sound legit. Hm.

I don't think a push on Pazzaz will accomplish anything. Pressure on mellonxcollie will, though. People are conveniently forgetting how easy she slipped out of the spotlight as SK last game even as someone who was habitually absent.

ShadoWolfe 11-15-2016 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493676)
Trying to determine if DFR was trying to spew clear GS or just tried to sound legit

I don't think a push on Pazzaz will accomplish anything. Pressure on mellonxcollie will, though. People are conveniently forgetting how easy she slipped out of the spotlight as SK last game even as someone who was habitually absent.

I don't think you need to pressure her. She said she has no excuses for being absent this phase, and that she'd be able to play.
If she doesn't appear a considerable amount of time before EoD (as in sometime today 11/15/2016), I have a knife and she's my most likely target. Just putting that out there.

gold stinger 11-15-2016 11:27 AM

There's not enough posts from mellonxcollie yet imo to determine alignment, but I'm almost certain that there's a wolf between Precarious/Vendetta, being inactive little shits and all.

gold stinger 11-15-2016 11:29 AM

But I totes agree with you on that Shado. I wouldn't mind seeing a knife fly loose if mellon does not post one bit.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-15-2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493675)
I have difficulty believing you went to the beginning of thread and read from the beginning without bothering to look at roleflips in the OP. Is it a coincidence that both of your scumreads are alive, but all of your townreads are either dead and confirmed, or andy (a PR-claim who's basically confirmed as either town or third-party)?

I mean, it's kind of hard to miss their roles in the OP. They're even colored in so nicely. Green for town, yellow for third-party, red for scum. See? Just like a stoplight.

At the same time, though, I don't know what you'd stand to gain from lying about that, except for maybe trying to look like you're working hard reading up on thread.

I guess it's not really alignment-indicative at this point, but it's definitely weird.

Also, spoiler tags are
[spoiler] -text- [/spoiler]

You can also label the spoiler by using
[spoiler="Dicks"] -text- [/spoiler]

If you're curious, tag I used to stop that code from disappearing is
[nobbc]
-code-
[/nobcc]

i did read them, but i read over them yesterday when i decided to sub in, but i guess a couple slipped through the cracks (i recognized AA's name, so that stuck with me, and I saw yoshl, mml, and storn die, so I remembered them on reread.)

its definitely just a derp for being new here/not recognising people's names.

but i think my analysison that post from tokzic was by far the most important.

did you have any thoughts on it?

roundbox 11-15-2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493679)
There's not enough posts from mellonxcollie yet imo to determine alignment, but I'm almost certain that there's a wolf between Precarious/Vendetta, being inactive little shits and all.

I vehemently disagree with your soft defense.
I trust the vigi, you iced Haku last game. Also it aligns with my read so yeah

ShadoWolfe 11-15-2016 11:38 AM

Precarious I'm really wary of right now. He's in a precarious position for me right now because he posted a lot more in his other games, and would at least chime in about his thoughts on mechanics (to establish a framework for hunting) if he didn't have a lot of time to push or hunt himself.

There's a lot of people on the shitlist this game, though. lol.

Precarious, Vendetta, theknightsofneeee, mellonxcollie, and Tokzic all are conveniently inactive.

Wabby is starting to post more, which is a good sign, but inDheart and XelNya are also lagging. inD made it seem like he was going to be here because of how he spent all of last phase "catching up", but he's conspicuously absent as of yet. Like, you guys should know you're in a bad spot when gold stinger and his dicks have (plural) more thread presence than you.

ShadoWolfe 11-15-2016 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493682)
I vehemently disagree with your soft defense.
I trust the vigi, you iced Haku last game. Also it aligns with my read so yeah

What do you mean by this?
I don't know his meta, so I'm going mostly off a toneread for him (still mindmelding into D2 despite not knowing him at all)

ShadoWolfe 11-15-2016 11:41 AM

Not the "defense" part, I mean the "you iced Haku last game" part.

ShadoWolfe 11-15-2016 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493681)
i did read them, but i read over them yesterday when i decided to sub in, but i guess a couple slipped through the cracks (i recognized AA's name, so that stuck with me, and I saw yoshl, mml, and storn die, so I remembered them on reread.)

its definitely just a derp for being new here/not recognising people's names.

but i think my analysison that post from tokzic was by far the most important.

did you have any thoughts on it?

Yes. It was both good and hot.
My only problem with it was that it accompanied a vote on juckter instead of Tokzic, but you remedied that in the next post.

Also, Tokzic is weird like that, but usually not this weird.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-15-2016 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493687)
My only problem with it was that it accompanied a vote on juckter instead of Tokzic, but you remedied that in the next post.

well my first scum read was juckter, and when i was making that post, i was deciding which of them I wanted to vote, and I decided to go with my first scum read rather than the stronger one.

Seems counterintuitive, i know, but I like to pressure people who are not providing info/reads more than people who are, in the hope that a) if they are a wolf it will pressure them into posting and b) if they are villa prompting them into action so they won't get unnecessarily cfd'd/wagoned late in the day for lack of activity.

I hate losing to innactivity (whether wolf or villa) than anything else.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-15-2016 12:07 PM

*more than anything else

ShadoWolfe 11-15-2016 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493688)
well my first scum read was juckter, and when i was making that post, i was deciding which of them I wanted to vote, and I decided to go with my first scum read rather than the stronger one.

Seems counterintuitive, i know, but I like to pressure people who are not providing info/reads more than people who are, in the hope that a) if they are a wolf it will pressure them into posting and b) if they are villa prompting them into action so they won't get unnecessarily cfd'd/wagoned late in the day for lack of activity.

I hate losing to innactivity (whether wolf or villa) than anything else.

I agree 100% with that sentiment, except for the part where you implied tokzic is providing info/reads. Lol I know thats not what meant, but it was implied in "more than people who are". I guess that invalidates the 100%. Oh well, 90%.

How are you coming along with your reading?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-15-2016 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493690)
I agree 100% with that sentiment, except for the part where you implied tokzic is providing info/reads. Lol I know thats not what meant, but it was implied in "more than people who are". I guess that invalidates the 100%. Oh well, 90%.

How are you coming along with your reading?

i'm currently multitabling (subbed into that game too XD ) and trying to do some dishes and cooking and stuff.

so not very well.

read up to where I stopped for that last MQ, just kinda refreshing this page to interact with people every now and then.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-15-2016 12:29 PM

I was speaking relatively of course (one contentful post from tokzic > no contentful posts from juckter)

but if tokzic hasn't produced any other meaningful content since then, lets lynch him

inDheart 11-15-2016 01:29 PM

hi i'mreading

inDheart 11-15-2016 01:38 PM

oh yoshl was a rb

it looked to me like he was laying down a peek earlier which is part of why i was towning him, so coolish

inDheart 11-15-2016 01:41 PM

finding the source of the arrow is cool though

i wanna see if anyone else was talking about the yoshl post i was thinking of or taking it similarly

inDheart 11-15-2016 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4493566)
storn42 has died

MixMasterLar, a Third Party, has achieved his win condition and has been removed from the game. The game will continue as normal.

MixMasterLar, you are Volke. You are a mysterious Thief, without any desire for human communication and an obsession with gathering as much wealth as you can. You have been given a strange contract, one to kill any member of the camp of the Greil Mercenaries after determining the identities of four members. It doesn’t make any sense, but damn, does it pay well. You have even already been given a sizable downpayment.
Each day phase, you may guess the identities of four living players by PMing me your guesses without any penalty to yourself, and you will learn how many of these, if any, are correct. Should you get all four guesses correct, you must kill one of these four players in order to finish your contract.
Each night phase, you may follow someone to their bunks, where you will learn any action they perform, as well as the identities of this person as well as their two nearest bunkmates. Doing so means you cannot be targeted at night, but if the person you are tailing is killed, you will die as well.
You win when you have finished your job. Should you finish your job, you will be removed from the game as their is no purpose to you remaining.

storn42, you are Largo. You are a behemoth of a man, a Berserker to be more specific, who claims to have wrestled two tigers at once and won. You are the mate of Calill, a Sage. You both seem to be pretty content with your accomplishments, no matter how farfetched they seem, one thing is for sure, you and Largo enjoy each other’s company.
You are masoned with [REDACTED], who is Calill. You may discuss whatever you want with them in your private chat, which may be anywhere, so long as I may be present as well. You may discuss here only. You should discuss with one another using whatever means you wish where you want this private chat to be during the pregame phase.

oh

mml's reads/pushes probably useful then too

it's my birthday and i'm not on my computer so this is more like work for me to do later, can't mq on phone

inDheart 11-15-2016 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493568)
Hey I'm sorry for not being around at EoD as promised. I just forgot while revising my report among other things.

Few initial thoughts:
- lol replacement got replaced, sup

- Yoshl's death kind of expected for me since I believe most people were leaning town on him.

- I am curious why dfr was so adamant on GS being town early into the game now.

- I'm pretty safe reading rb town now, I don't think he pushes dfr like that if he's also scum

- Would have been real helpful for MML to help town out at EoD... if he already knew the guesses before n2 that is. Hurrr...

to your third point he could have been setting up his eod claim

to your fifth, all mml needs to care about is his own win con, and it seems like he could learn enough people's names at night anyway, but there's probably something in there

inDheart 11-15-2016 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493577)
Looks like a little bit of a SOFT here
Did he not end up killing him because of his claim?

i'm having a hell of a time parsing this post

if you mean mml, i don't think he could make a kill by that point if i'm understanding his role

inDheart 11-15-2016 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493585)
I have four items of varying ability that I may distribute to a player of my choice during a night phase. I know you don't want to believe that because of the no item trading clause, but that is at its core my role.

-o24

imo the no item trading thing doesn't matter if you have to give out items, and can't use them yourself, because before you gift them they're not really items per se

i think the way that thing is worded is just to rule out things like corpselooting and just handing other people items freely without it being part of your role

andy's like a mtg card

inDheart 11-15-2016 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493627)
Okay, so I did some research on what a scum-aligned santa-type role would entail. Essentially, the scum-aligned equivalent is known as a "Fabricator".

Basically a fabricator can send a fake item to a player of their choice. When used, the fake item backfires on its recipient. So, if the knife that I currently possess is fake, I will end up stabbing myself.

At some point in this phase, I will announce that I'm ready to use this knife, and declare a target (input would be appreciate from the rest of town). I will not use this knife without first announcing it and declaring a target. At that point, if I were to die instead of my target, andy should obviously be lynched at the conclusion of this phase.

I doubt he's a fabricator (because he took responsibility for the gift), but I felt this had to be said since it is still a distinct possibility.

ok

you're clear and andy's clear today because it's probably worth watching this go down

inDheart 11-15-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493668)
I'm also pretty willing to believe Andy's claim now too. However I will be more convinced if/when Shado uses his knife. I'm curious what other items he has, but I don't think it's in his best interest to answer.

Pazzaz had a few looming suspicions, on top of the fact that he basically said he was VT after the swap. Would probably be better for wolves to hit people that they suspected had power roles, which Yoshl ended up having.

oh yeah that happened

i like this logic

inDheart 11-15-2016 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493684)
Precarious I'm really wary of right now. He's in a precarious position for me right now because he posted a lot more in his other games, and would at least chime in about his thoughts on mechanics (to establish a framework for hunting) if he didn't have a lot of time to push or hunt himself.

There's a lot of people on the shitlist this game, though. lol.

Precarious, Vendetta, theknightsofneeee, mellonxcollie, and Tokzic all are conveniently inactive.

Wabby is starting to post more, which is a good sign, but inDheart and XelNya are also lagging. inD made it seem like he was going to be here because of how he spent all of last phase "catching up", but he's conspicuously absent as of yet. Like, you guys should know you're in a bad spot when gold stinger and his dicks have (plural) more thread presence than you.

i blame morpho and my birthday

but i do find it a little odd that xel wasn't around much to actually help put his plan in to motion, y'know?

of your "inactive" list though, nee exists and i don't think i want to port forward that onto his slot. haku's content is what makes him scummy, but he had an excuse for his thread presence

inDheart 11-15-2016 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493687)

do you have particular meta on tokzic that makes you think that? i can only think of phoenix wright where he made a kinda silly gambit as vt and did other things like force kitb

in this game his posts practically read normally compared to that one lol

XelNya 11-15-2016 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493716)
i blame morpho and my birthday

but i do find it a little odd that xel wasn't around much to actually help put his plan in to motion, y'know?

of your "inactive" list though, nee exists and i don't think i want to port forward that onto his slot. haku's content is what makes him scummy, but he had an excuse for his thread presence

I have a shitty personal reason for not having been wanting to be around

but plan in motion?

inDheart 11-15-2016 02:27 PM

gonna be back later to actually put in reading work i mentioned

anyone know a good hard drive summoning ritual?

inDheart 11-15-2016 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493718)
I have a shitty personal reason for not having been wanting to be around

but plan in motion?

oh hi though

you asked everybody those A/B/C/D questions in your big post and i thoght you were planning to follow up on people's answers

XelNya 11-15-2016 02:37 PM

It was a tool for generating discussion, not a tool for a plan. We probably could have hit a scum role had I executed it better.

But the questions were bad as someone else got me to figure out.

So I dunno what you wanna take from it.

Not a bad way just, stuff.

XelNya 11-15-2016 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4493565)
you know whats been bugging me. why did dfr vote MML? like he clearly realized that he was going to be lynched, yet instead of trying to self pres with a vote he instead places his vote on some random person and tries to claim seer. its starting to make me think that there is atleast 1 woof between mellon and andy.

Very worth noting, and my money is on mellon without any rereads.

With DFR dead do we look into lynching goldstinger or leave him?

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493572)
MML has guaranteed check results in his last phases's posts, I guarantee it.

He took out storn, so I'm assuming he guessed all VTs or something? This would be my best guess. Unless his guess is PURELY identity, then I have no idea.

Based on how greggles words the post I'd speculate it was just a guess of player character identity. SHORT OF if he followed someone in the night and learned something they did because MML seems like the type who'd look it up and figure out a comparison of a role.

So I'd say it's worth lookin' into as well. :D

Quote:

storn42 has died

MixMasterLar, a Third Party, has achieved his win condition and has been removed from the game. The game will continue as normal.

MixMasterLar, you are Volke. You are a mysterious Thief, without any desire for human communication and an obsession with gathering as much wealth as you can. You have been given a strange contract, one to kill any member of the camp of the Greil Mercenaries after determining the identities of four members. It doesn’t make any sense, but damn, does it pay well. You have even already been given a sizable downpayment.
Each day phase, you may guess the identities of four living players by PMing me your guesses without any penalty to yourself, and you will learn how many of these, if any, are correct. Should you get all four guesses correct, you must kill one of these four players in order to finish your contract.
Each night phase, you may follow someone to their bunks, where you will learn any action they perform, as well as the identities of this person as well as their two nearest bunkmates. Doing so means you cannot be targeted at night, but if the person you are tailing is killed, you will die as well.
You win when you have finished your job. Should you finish your job, you will be removed from the game as their is no purpose to you remaining.

storn42, you are Largo. You are a behemoth of a man, a Berserker to be more specific, who claims to have wrestled two tigers at once and won. You are the mate of Calill, a Sage. You both seem to be pretty content with your accomplishments, no matter how farfetched they seem, one thing is for sure, you and Largo enjoy each other’s company.
You are masoned with [REDACTED], who is Calill. You may discuss whatever you want with them in your private chat, which may be anywhere, so long as I may be present as well. You may discuss here only. You should discuss with one another using whatever means you wish where you want this private chat to be during the pregame phase.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493576)
It's also interesting why MML would choose storn kill if he knew the identities of all the people he guessed.

I'm a little curious about how the guesses work. I assume what happens is he submits 4 guesses together, and he gets x/4 like mastermind-ish style. Does he get unlimited guesses during the day though (no penalty?)? Or just one set of 4 guesses per day?

And it looks like he only guesses the name of the character (identity)? And not the team? Which means he may not have known which characters on his list were scum or town.

If sunsfan is allowed to clarify on this role, I would definitely like that.

Can't say I'm surprised and him leaving us anything is debatable because it doesn't really matter too much if he does / doesn't.

But it's worth noting he WAS scum hunting so I think there's something in there.

Also why I'm not surprised is storn is kinda butt to read.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493582)
Also can we speculate why YoshL died over Pazzaz? Unless there was knowledge of his roleblocking power to the wolf crew, I don't see a major reason to pick YoshL over him.

@Pazzaz
Was your Day0 mute a result of your role or from one of DFR's arrows?

o.o

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493586)
man

i can tell already this is gonna be a pain trying to contain my spammy nature.

I'm used to games where I personally post almost 800-1000 posts in a single game which takes 6 days..

lolme

Is spamming that bad if it's all in game work?

Quote:

I have four items of varying ability that I may distribute to a player of my choice during a night phase. I know you don't want to believe that because of the no item trading clause, but that is at its core my role.

-o24

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493590)
Quote:

-o24

Item providers have no inherent alignment, so we can't necessarily trust you too much at the moment, especially given DFR's very awkward defense of you.
Have we seen any benefit of these items? I don't feel like I've seen anything noteworthy.

No but we do have the ability to remove andy from the table today with this post, because scum teams will NOT want an item vendor laying around if they're not on their team. TLDR: I'm not clearing him but wolves not killing him tonight after this is now public is a sign he's prob not town aligned.

Would like to denote he for a new player is also carefully wording his post to not touch the wording of his PM so coaching might be there. (He is new right, that's not a dumb misassumption on my end?)

Why has no one asked Andy for the list of items given yet? (Not sure if it';s in town's interest to share the who.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493594)
Okay, then. I had to be sure (hence the softer approach to andy today), but I currently possess a knife.

Oh. What's that one do in this game?

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493602)
I'm not sure how much I can say without being modkilled lol. First game excuse, etc, etc.

-o24

Smart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493608)
I'm reading it as a town role, so I'm trying to help you guys. I figured giving you the knife would hopefully clear up your suspicion of item gifting and help to clear me from MML's push. Which admittedly, I worded my reasoning poorly.

-o24

Slowly liking andy more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493613)
I don't have a win condition inherent in the PM. So it feels VERY town to me.

-o24

Sorry but that can't be true. Vanilla town, third party, wolf, mafia, even in a mystery game all have standard win conditions in them.

This is just a common trait of games.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493615)
For my sanity, here are the LIVING PLAYERS:

13 players

Gonna guess there's two more wolves and a jester.

This game would be cripplingly boring without a jester-like role in it.

Mellon are you a jester? Is that why Zenith was being an insufferable pile of garbage?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493621)
(thought process: "what questions?! ohhhhhhh--)

Roundbox looks really good coming out of EoD, and is the only player I'd "clear" based on DFR's wagon and lynch.

I'm not a very fast poster for the most part, but EoD I tend to use both my phone and my computer to make sure I'm caught up. If you look at the times, I posted twice about CFDing onto Andy (reasoning being his impossible roleclaim that he's since clarified) in one minute, and the whole DFR wagon happened in one minute the minute before.

It wasn't a post about "items" that ripped me off my wagon. Items are on, so a post about them is alright, but I thought itemsharing/gifting was explicitly off in the OP until I received a knife this morning and went "oh". I started the wagon on andy because I thought he was lying about his role, so he had to be scum, and guaranteed scum is better than possible scum, hence my CFD.

Also, if you have time to be asking me those questions, you have time to be reading D0 and D1. I think that'd be a more effective way to scumhunt than anything else atm.

Unless, of course, you're not really trying to scumhunt and are just wanting to be visible and push around a little bit to make it seem like you are.

HAVING NOT READ EOD AS OF THIS POST YET

is there a particular post that identifies roundbox as the best clear out of the wagon? I just wanna know so when I reread I can look for anything against it.

If that makes sense

As I'm prob gonna read it after work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493627)
Okay, so I did some research on what a scum-aligned santa-type role would entail. Essentially, the scum-aligned equivalent is known as a "Fabricator".

Basically a fabricator can send a fake item to a player of their choice. When used, the fake item backfires on its recipient. So, if the knife that I currently possess is fake, I will end up stabbing myself.

At some point in this phase, I will announce that I'm ready to use this knife, and declare a target (input would be appreciate from the rest of town). I will not use this knife without first announcing it and declaring a target. At that point, if I were to die instead of my target, andy should obviously be lynched at the conclusion of this phase.

I doubt he's a fabricator (because he took responsibility for the gift), but I felt this had to be said since it is still a distinct possibility.

MY FUCKING GOD YES.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493630)
Hi Xel, Pazzaz.

I assume you'll each have some thoughts to share after reading up?

I mean, it's hard to imagine you wouldn't. There's the NK flip and a new face in thread.

The new face is cool, hope they join us in more games. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493632)
I think both andy & Shado are lock clear town after the latest interaction, at least until Shado does something with the knife. If knife doesn't backfire or something, then yeah it would make sense that andy would be wolf in this case. But at the same time, Mad Dummy says that usually the similar scum-aligned role usually only has 1 or 2 of those items, where andy says he's got 4.

I'm inclined to believe that Shado & andy are both town here, and andy just outed himself hardcore.

Both Precarious, and vendetta are being inactive as fuck and look super scummy as fuck that it's d2 and still neither of them have got a fucking reads list going for themselves.

I like both inDheart & wineandbread's reads and are both being super analytical of the game in nature, so I don't really think either of them are wolves, but one could be copying the other since they have both crazily similar read styles. I'd town-lean both of them for right now.

I honestly think my top scum read right now is Pazzaz. Some people have said earlier that his role is more often than not scum-aligned, he hasn't made all that good of counterarguments against AA dying, and still doesn't drop me some fucking critical information regarding his d0 thoughts, although he should have been bursting out the oiseau with them.

Will probably be reading over roundbox's and Xelnya's stuff today, although I will say that I feel a little bit better about roundbox after tonight's lynch.

What shado is doing is good because we can clear andy out of it as well, and Andy made a seemingly smart choice of giving it to shado.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493643)
Xelnya come Xelnya go

Yup.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493669)
Right now I think pressure on precarious/mellon would be best

If they're inactive though then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I suggest shado kniffe mellon on thoughts from an earlier part of this post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493676)

Trust me, I haven't forgotten the recent game either.

I think a kniffe on mellon BECAUSE OF ZENITH would be better than lynching her.

XelNya 11-15-2016 02:54 PM

I'll try to pop in during work today.

XelNya 11-15-2016 02:56 PM

On the last part about knifing mellon, I have not again read EoD so anything she's said is NOT in my reasoning.

Pazzaz 11-15-2016 03:02 PM

Xel, read the first post. Isn't a fool/jester role in the game.

andy-o24 11-15-2016 04:41 PM

I'll say this: the PM does not say, "if all wolves are killed, you win." And there is nothing else to suggest an alternative win condition. Town is the only way I can think to read it.

-o24

mellonxcollie 11-15-2016 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493684)

I subbed into a slot that already has suspicion and there's not much I can do about that. But I have not been "conveniently inactive". I subbed into the game one hour before the last phase ended, tried my hardest to quickly read the thread and made a vote. This phase started when I was already asleep. I can't say anything regarding Zenith's (in)activity but I just needed to say that.

It makes it hard to catch up because there are so many inactive players and substitutions though. I keep forgetting about people and there could definitely be some wolves in there just trying to slip by. So I do understand the suspicion.

Anyways I'm starting to read the thread from the top now. This seems like a very confusing game

gold stinger 11-15-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493743)
I'll say this: the PM does not say, "if all wolves are killed, you win." And there is nothing else to suggest an alternative win condition. Town is the only way I can think to read it.

-o24

gold stinger 11-15-2016 05:53 PM

If you didn't get a PM saying "if all wolves are killed, you win"

What team do you think you oughta be on

gold stinger 11-15-2016 05:57 PM

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR WIN CONDITION

IF IT'S NOT "if all wolves are killed, you win."

gold stinger 11-15-2016 05:59 PM

andy

gold stinger 11-15-2016 06:00 PM

You get that vote until Shado throws his knife you're welcome

ShadoWolfe 11-15-2016 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493753)
andy

No. Get the fuck off him.

ALL of you need to stop basing your suspicion of him on untrue angleshooty nonsense. XelNya, you're totally wrong about the "standard" you spoke of.

I just went back and checked the role PMs of every town who flipped, and none of them listed a wincon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4492986)
AragakiAyase was discovered dead, with a single arrow lodged between their eyes.

AragakiAyase's Role PM is as follows:

AragakiAyase, you are Rolf. You are a child who has joined the Greil Mercenaries as a budding Archer. Your inexperience often shows, both in camp as well as on the battlefield.
You are too young to know much, and are vanilla town.
Not included in initial PM: Rolf has a Loved Modifier.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4492764)
In the night...

Charu has died

Charu's Role PM is as follows:

Charu, you are Tauroneo. You were one of Daein’s Four Riders, a legendary band of generals said to be capable of winning any battle. After Ashnard became king of Daein, you resigned your role, but remained in service of the king. You were stuck defending Navassa, deep in the hideaways of the mountains, far from any military action. After Navassa was successfully invaded by the Begnion Royal Guard, you defected to serve Ike personally, not wanting to see the swordsmanship Gawain, one of the other Four Riders, passed onto him go to waste.
You are far too busy with battle plans and strategy meetings to have any amount of free time, and are vanilla town.
--------------------------------------
Not included in initial PM: Cannot use items and cannot have items used on them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4492643)
andy (1)- Charu
charu (1)- Precarious
xel (5)- roundbox, V, freezin, Tokzic, Shado
zenith (1)- Xel
freezin (5)- gold stinger, storn, Haku, wine, Lar
Shado (2)- AA, Yoshl
unvote (1)- freezin

was the votecount at the time of post #1085

post #1085 contained text that was directly copy pasted from FreezinIce's role PM.

FreezinIce has died, his flip is as follows:

FreezinIce, you are Devdan. You are an… interesting Halberdier, to say the least. You kinda like flowers, but you’re also just really, really weird. You have this strange affinity for children that’s… honestly kind of creepy. You don’t really seem to care, though. You just wanna admire the flowers.
Once during the game, during a night phase, you can leave camp to find a flower field. You cannot be targeted by night actions when this happens.

The 2nd post in the thread will contain all cardflips with accompanying role PM.

Quote:

storn42 has died

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4493561)
In the night...

Yoshl has died

Yoshl's Role PM is as follows

Yoshl, you are Shiharam. You are a Wyvern Lord, originally a soldier of Begnion, you defected to Daein after the corruption of the Senate became too much for you or your soldiers to handle. After learning that your daughter had become disgusted with several Daein practices, you have decided to join her side in search of a just lord to serve. Your ability to outmaneuver any person you wish can stop them from performing most actions.
Each night phase, you may send in the name of a player. This player will be prevented from performing most actions.

See? Stop being angleshooty dumbasses and start doing something worthwhile in thread. His role is inherently town. He might be a third-party but I doubt it, and he's clearly willing to work for town after exposing himself like this and gifting me a knife. If you read the previous PMs I listed above, you can see that there's no explicit wincon. I can totally understand a new player reading their PM and not being able to place themsleves 100%. Especially if its something like Devdan, which just seems totally null even now.

Now can we please stop talking about PMs entirely?

XelNya 11-15-2016 06:36 PM

I wasn't trying to angle shoot intentionally, but in ANY other game the wincon is in your pm.

Its actually bad its not in this case.

I also didnt state i thought he was scummy for it.

Im not going to go further on it than that. Andy dude you put us in a good spot assuming you and shado are town. I'm waiting till that plays out to judge because what you did is townie in nature.

But we cannot just clear you off it unless it plays out properly. That's all.

andy-o24 11-15-2016 06:39 PM

I was about to make that point, Shado. Thanks.

And to Xel, I don't expect to be cleared because of it immediately. But I am trying to help town win, so let's lynch some wolves!

-o24

mellonxcollie 11-15-2016 06:54 PM

This game just has pages and pages of people who are already dead talking to each other. It wasn't too bad to catch up compared to other games I've played actually. I’m going to look into what each player were saying but for now I’m going to focus on people who are still alive

Scum leans:

Precarious - Scum lean. The way that he has been absent doesn’t look good but the low effort posts he has been making look worse. This post in particular
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4493086)
Quick gut reads:
Better reads based off of more than instinct will come after I get some sleep.

Seems particularly out of character for him.

In the last game we played together, he was quite adamant about using more than just gut instinct in reads. His posts also generally seemed very well thought out and he gave off majorly town vibes immediately. He was thinking hard about the game and his scum-hunting instinct was clear.

This game seems like the complete opposite from him. It seems like he is putting in the lowest amount of effort possible and trying to blend into the background. His posts seem a lot less thought out. In the posts he does have, it seems like he is not scum-hunting in this game

Andy - The whole way that his claim happened and basically everything he said was super fucking sketchy. Shadow was the one to bring up the fact that he had a knife before Andy did so I’m not sure how that clears him? Maybe I need to re-read this interaction but to me it looks hella wolfy. It seems like he is trying to play the dumb card which can be a very good winning strategy. It’s not angle-shooting to acknowledge that the way he is speaking is extremely suspect and seems like an intentional distraction

Town leans:

Shadow, Xel and indheart. I originally pegged Xel as potential scum after reading just a bit of last phase but after reading most of the game he seems like townish Xel to me. Roundbox has a slight town read but seems like he is putting in minimal effort

????????

Tokzic - I didn’t like his opening post and the way he just voted for Storn off of a gut read. This seems like he just wanted to get a vote out there to avoid suspicion from not voting, without any actual reasoning behind it. This would not be super suspicious on Day 1 normally but it was weird because he popped in and did that but didn’t come back until EOD. And he’s been largely absent ever since. However this doesn’t seem too out of character for Tokzic

Wineandbread - I like his reads generally and he seems to have good logic. But I just haven’t seen him posting enough to get a good idea of where he stands in the game

Gold stinger - I kept forgetting about him when doing my reading which doesn’t give me a good feeling.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493140)
Decided I don't very much care for this game all that much anymore after the 4 - 5 days or so of playing. Guess I shouldn't play TWG anymore. It's still fun to read at times though, I just am not a fan of all the thinking. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This post is kind of fair but also kind of what??? Seems like an excuse to just ride along until the end of the game without putting effort in

V where the hell are you, seriously

I know I forgot a few people. my reads and thread-read is not 100% complete but I have to get going now just wanted to post this. There are definitely wolves in my ??????/inactive category.

ShadoWolfe 11-15-2016 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493763)
I wasn't trying to angle shoot intentionally, but in ANY other game the wincon is in your pm.

Its actually bad its not in this case.

I also didnt state i thought he was scummy for it.

Im not going to go further on it than that. Andy dude you put us in a good spot assuming you and shado are town. I'm waiting till that plays out to judge because what you did is townie in nature.

But we cannot just clear you off it unless it plays out properly. That's all.

Yeah the first part of this is true and I feel your sentiment on the second part.

I shouldn't have gotten so triggered but goddamn I didn't wanna see a modkill happen if that line of questioning continued. Andy's role makes him vital to town even if he were TP, which I don't think he is.

Watch me say all this and then die when I use the knife lmao
Nahh but at least I'll have caught a scum if I do.

ShadoWolfe 11-15-2016 07:16 PM

Good hot post @mellon, especially sections on Precarious and Andy. I obviously disagree with your conclusion on Andy, but those are valid points. I had even thought that I should've asked him who he had gifted that phase before outting my knife, but I had already hit send on my knifeclaim. I don't think it's terribly important, though, because it was clear that I was going to pressure him on nonexistent items this phase, so his gift makes sense to me.

XelNya 11-15-2016 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493766)
Yeah the first part of this is true and I feel your sentiment on the second part.

I shouldn't have gotten so triggered but goddamn I didn't wanna see a modkill happen if that line of questioning continued. Andy's role makes him vital to town even if he were TP, which I don't think he is.

Watch me say all this and then die when I use the knife lmao
Nahh but at least I'll have caught a scum if I do.

Hey it is a good thing to call out people on their shit. Get triggered.

Also lol mellon

Wineandbread 11-15-2016 09:08 PM

gs's reaction to andy's post seems a bit extreme to me, blown way out of proportion.

I looked back on Precarious's posts and there's really not many. I can buy that he's busy but the posts that he did put up didn't really say much. He's not really looking for reds and puts up a bunch of half-this, half-that. (I might be guilty of the latter too though lel)

Going to keep a vote on Precarious until he responds

I liked mellon's latest post and that she's challenging the status quo of andy's "lock-clear". Town lean for now.

I don't have much of an opinion on knight for now.

---

For DFR's posts, he very early on reads gs as town from the one good he made prior to this comment. It's suspect but I actually did like gs's post (#301 for reference). I think he overly defends him, probably attempting a pocket

Of else to note is that he expresses his opinion of Wolfe as town (#601), but switches in (#1327). GS stayed the same, doesn't change for the entirety of his posting lifetime.

As storn mentioned, he votes MML at eod. He expressed his interest in voting for him but it would be easier for him to self pres by switching to mellon or andy. He said he wouldn't vote andy, and gave mellon the benefit of the doubt for subbing in. I think given what he said, if he voted for either of them and lived to the next day, it would look extremely hypocritical of him and he'd get grilled to oblivion if he got iso'd. So the fact that he defends/doesn't vote on andy and mellon are not indicative of their alignment, in my opinion.

That's all from me for now folks

Wineandbread 11-15-2016 09:10 PM

Oh in case it wasn't explicit in the above, I'm still a bit spooked on why dfr defended specifically gs so adamantly

ShadoWolfe 11-15-2016 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493780)
As storn mentioned, he votes MML at eod. He expressed his interest in voting for him but it would be easier for him to self pres by switching to mellon or andy. He said he wouldn't vote andy, and gave mellon the benefit of the doubt for subbing in. I think given what he said, if he voted for either of them and lived to the next day, it would look extremely hypocritical of him and he'd get grilled to oblivion if he got iso'd. So the fact that he defends/doesn't vote on andy and mellon are not indicative of their alignment, in my opinion.

That's all from me for now folks

I like Wabbys post here in that he said that DFR's vote on MML instead of an easy self pres on andy or mellon is not indicative of their alignment. It'd be really easy for a wolf to push on andy based "I'm not for voting for andy", and wabby doesnt do that.
Of course, it's possible this was his intention, but I'm inclined to think he was genuine.

andy-o24 11-15-2016 10:28 PM

The R.E. Aryxi/Hakulyte/theknightsofneeee slot is pretty interesting.

405 ShadoWolfe calls him out on lackluster reads and general inconsistencies. I can agree with this analysis, and definitely see a scum lean based on R.E's play. 409 was also interesting as this promise never materialized and this was his last post in the thread. He was replaced with Hakulyte in time for the first EOD. Not keeping his promise is a bit fishy, but alignment indicative especially as he was later replaced? I'll keep the scum lean from ShadoWolfe's previous analysis.

629 Haku defends against ShadoWolfe's original push on R.E. saying he doesn't know where R.E. was going with his reads. It would seem from this that replacements do not get to interact with whomever they are replacing, and that is probably a good thing. I mention that for my own reference, more than anything. This is an attempt to wipe the slate clean from anything R.E. did so Haku can focus on his game instead of trying to justify R.E.'s play. Smart from Haku, but I think slot indicative reads from before the replacement are always still relevant. Still a scum lean.

635 he uses the phrase "the others" interestingly. I would assume the way to interpret "the others" is "the other townsfolk" but I would much rather have seen him say that explicitly. That's all I wanted to analyze from that post, the rest seems like him being aware of the playstyle of the player whose slot he is filling.

758 I had pulled out of his posts, I think mostly because of AA's ideas moreso than Haku's themselves. The trying to push a town read on someone else is a little weird. But Haku's admission that Freezin flipping red would mean a lynch of Haku leans him back away from scum. To less scum, but still scum because of R.E.'s play.

1165 here again we see some weird phrasing with "you guys" instead of including himself in his reference to the town. I understand he's on vacation or whatever and doesn't necessarily have the time to commit to the game, but it still feels like if he were truly town, even if he couldn't participate, he would include himself. If nothing else, just to be a little safer.

1268 was after the AA kill (which we didn't know at the time, but was we assume from DFR). Instead of a Haku post, we have ShadoWolfe again bringing up Haku's meta. "Analytical wolf, shitpost town" From the evidence available, Haku is posting analytically, which if this meta is true, would mean he is scum.

1273 I'm honestly not entirely sure what Haku is saying here. Some pronoun game going on, but Shado kinda blew up the tell that Zenith posted about shortly after this post by Haku.

1297 I don't really know a good spot to put this, but I think it's an interesting post. The very end of it is relevant to Haku, here. The immediate jump to gunsmith role (which we now know is wrong if I'm understanding gunsmith) was a little fishy. I don't think that necessarily indicates scum, but I don't think it really helps a town case.

1310 Haku takes on MML about being read scummy for the shot on AA. I think most notable is Haku saying "I'm definitely constantly worth revisiting at any phase of the game." However, this is in response to the claim that he shot AA. We can assume with a great deal of certainty that dfr shot AA and that clears Haku from that possibility, but the last thing he says is the kicker here. Haku doesn't know how else to express his game other than what MML reads as "A wolf who hasn't read the thread." That is not an admission, but I don't think it bodes well for Haku trying to sell himself as town.

These two posts 1340 and 1346 seem to suggest Haku defending Zenith, even after ShadoWolfe called out Zenith's claim about the R.E. tell. I still have Zenith (mellon now) pinned as scum, so Haku trying to defend a scum read is a scummy thing in my book. More scum evidence for Haku's slot.

1367 includes Haku's "so many wolves vs towns" as referenced in this post by ShadoWolfe. To ShadoWolfe's post, though, I don't recall Zenith ever answering those questions he listed, so I would like to see melon try to answer them if possible since she assumed Zenith's slot.

Nothing to say on Knights at this point, but I think I gathered some decent Haku stuff for analysis. Please use this as a springboard for further discussion. The layout is a little ass, but I think the content is there.

-o24

Pazzaz 11-16-2016 04:42 AM

@mellonxcollie Nice read-list. It seems the knife threat worked. I'm missing me though, any thoughts on me?

Also, lets put some more pressure on _Zenith_

XelNya 11-16-2016 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493811)
@mellonxcollie Nice read-list. It seems the knife threat worked. I'm missing me though, any thoughts on me?

You obviously haven't read anything?

XelNya 11-16-2016 04:59 AM

I also... Can't comprehend how Andy is alive right now...

Did someone swap one of the things and I missed it or are scums stupid?

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493408)
You're actually correct to agree with MML's scum read on me. What I posted with what you all know (which is nothing) about my role is definitely scummy.

With what I know (me being power role town) the logic checked out. It's less of a slip than a trip over my own words and my own assumptions.

-o24

why would scum not kill this man for this post?

I MUST have missed something?

Pazzaz 11-16-2016 07:10 AM

Just joking, haha.

inDheart 11-16-2016 07:52 AM

WHOOPS

ok legit this time ill bbl

Pazzaz 11-16-2016 09:09 AM

Also before I forget Tokzic

mellonxcollie 11-16-2016 09:19 AM

Quote:

It wasn't so much the knife threat as that was just my first opportunity to post.

You are a hard one because of your small amount of posts. My biggest thought on you right now would be "post more". I know you couldn't post on D1 but you haven't posted much since then either.

It seems like a lot of the posts you do have are about your role and not very scum-hunting. And your role is a bit useless now so it's possible that you are not being entirely truthful. I think it's likely that most of the wolves are hiding among the inactive/low-posting players so this doesn't really look good from my perspective.

You realize that I am Zenith now right? You can put some pressure on me if you want but I'm not Zenith :P

andy-o24 11-16-2016 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493813)
I also... Can't comprehend how Andy is alive right now...

Did someone swap one of the things and I missed it or are scums stupid?

why would scum not kill this man for this post?

I MUST have missed something?

I posted earlier that maybe the scum strategy is to protect (see dfr) or ignore weak town players. Maybe somehow they had a check on YoshL to confirm his power role and thought I was lying when I claimed my own power role. Point is, I probably shouldn't be alive. But the fact that I still am (and so is everyone else who lived through the night) would suggest scum don't have another vigi ability.

I'm on phone so I can't really check the names, but I would assume no one who voted dfr is scum. People who voted me after my admission are probably scum because they could easily hide their reasoning behind my scummy d1 play. ShadoWolfe and mellon are the only ones I think I remember, but I really doubt ShadoW is scum. Mainly because of Zenith I think mellon is scum, so a red flip there might make my logic of where the scum voted check out. It's worth considering when I get the chance.

-o24

mellonxcollie 11-16-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493829)
I would assume no one who voted dfr is scum. People who voted me after my admission are probably scum because they could easily hide their reasoning behind my scummy d1 play. ShadoWolfe and mellon are the only ones I think I remember, but I really doubt ShadoW is scum. Mainly because of Zenith I think mellon is scum

Don't you think it is possible that people may have voted for you based on your behaviour alone? I read a few pages of the thread and tried to make a vote based off of that. You looked scummy so I voted for you. I still don't fully believe your claim and you've said a lot of really sketchy things so idk.

Also I wouldn't just assume that no one who voted for DFR is scum. It's possible that a wolf slipped in there to try to hide due to exactly this type of reasoning.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:28 AM

welp

the forum ate a pretty big post of mine

RIP

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:29 AM

the gist of it is, I'm sick, but I'm here. i'll be reading shortly, and i'll be here most of the day.

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:42 AM

back, i'm gonna dig thru mml's posts now

wednesdays are patchy for me, as was on display when people were reading into my time between posts in w15, but i should be here for eod after i turn in my project, and i'm here now for sure

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493729)
Xel, read the first post. Isn't a fool/jester role in the game.

also if i've derp cleared someone before for this reasoning, consider yourself uncleared because this is getting ridiculous

this was a topic in *pregame* i'm pretty sure

andy-o24 11-16-2016 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4493830)
Don't you think it is possible that people may have voted for you based on your behaviour alone? I read a few pages of the thread and tried to make a vote based off of that. You looked scummy so I voted for you. I still don't fully believe your claim and you've said a lot of really sketchy things so idk.

Also I wouldn't just assume that no one who voted for DFR is scum. It's possible that a wolf slipped in there to try to hide due to exactly this type of reasoning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493829)
I would assume no one who voted dfr is scum. People who voted me after my admission are probably scum because they could easily hide their reasoning behind my scummy d1 play. ShadoWolfe and mellon are the only ones I think I remember, but I really doubt ShadoW is scum. Mainly because of Zenith I think mellon is scum

There ya go.

-o24

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:18 AM

Andy probably lived because it's likely wolves scoured out YoshL and the fact he was a roleblocker, something quite disadvantageous to wolves.
Based on night results, we probably only have one wolf team instead of a split faction.

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:28 AM

gonna go to lunch with people but not done yet

my quote pile is mostly from d1 and looks like: #788, #986, #1083, #1150, #1171, #1175, #1241-2

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:33 AM

tokzic

Read storn posts. Nothing too crazy, but I definitely can deduce Tokzic is in no way connected to him.
Also Tokzic is spookin me

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 12:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493812)
You obviously haven't read anything?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493814)
Just joking, haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493826)
Also before I forget Tokzic

What in the actual fuck..

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493726)
Very worth noting, and my money is on mellon without any rereads.

Gonna guess there's two more wolves and a jester.
This game would be cripplingly boring without a jester-like role in it.
Mellon are you a jester? Is that why Zenith was being an insufferable pile of garbage?

HAVING NOT READ EOD AS OF THIS POST YET

I suggest shado kniffe mellon on thoughts from an earlier part of this post.

I think a kniffe on mellon BECAUSE OF ZENITH would be better than lynching her

Why were you so eager to have me knife mellon when you hadn't even read EoD? Also wtf dude, you bringing up the possibility of a fool now is pretty bad..
Have you read EoD yet? Reach any meaningful conclusions?

andy-o24 11-16-2016 12:49 PM

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but is Calil the sage our seer?

I don't know what is outside the scope of the game, but is there some way we could figure out who storn was in a private chat with to conclusively clear a town? If they are seer, who has the strongest conviction in their reads? That could lead us to our answer.

-o24

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 01:11 PM

but back to the analysis I was just doing on posts that happened since I left.

there's two that I kinda want to talk about.

Andy's analysis of my slot, and Mellon's reads list.

first let me start with the analysis from andy..

While I like where he was going/what he was doing wrt to trying to /solve/ my slot, the fact that it doesn't have any conclusions drawn whatsoever seems really odd to say the least and makes me wonder why he went through the effort of making the post if he isn't even going to say what he thinks about it?

I'd also argue that its a bit odd to have nothing at all to say about my participation so far, but i don't think i've done too much alignment indicitive personally, so i'll let that slide I guess.

Next up, mellon's reads list.

LOL. it legit feels like he/she only read the last like 5 pages. Their town reads straight up have no reasoning AT ALL (and if you'll look closer, they're the top posters in recent pages, so it looks more like an attempted pocket of the active people than anything)

the ???? reads are the weirdest tho imo.

from mellon's reads list

"Tokzic - I didn’t like his opening post and the way he just voted for Storn off of a gut read. This seems like he just wanted to get a vote out there to avoid suspicion from not voting, without any actual reasoning behind it. This would not be super suspicious on Day 1 normally but it was weird because he popped in and did that but didn’t come back until EOD. And he’s been largely absent ever since. However this doesn’t seem too out of character for Tokzic "

first off, this read on tokzic is very wish washy (which is i guess implied in putting him in the ??? area, but still). But when you actually read it, it doesn't sound like it should be wishy washy. It reads like it should be a cut and dry scum read.

re: the bold blue, look at how much negative and scummy stuff mellon points out about tokzic? if that is stuff that they think about tokzic, then why not just put him in the scum reads?

the bold purple is supposed to be why he's not in the scum reads, but that is flimsy weak reasoning at best, and is nowhere near enough to prevent mellon from having a scum read on them (imo). The listing of alot of bad stuff, with the 1 qualification to be able to put them in null reads is very wolfy/mafia'y, and it makes me think that the two of them could easily be W/W.

also, the bold at the beginning seems odd to me as well, because I used that exact reasoning in my scumread of tokzic, and if mellon was sheeping me on it, thats fine; but if they were sheeping me on it, then why do they not have any semblence of a read on me at all?

seems like they are picking and choosing who to talk about, which is inherently scummy.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493848)
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but is Calil the sage our seer?

I don't know what is outside the scope of the game, but is there some way we could figure out who storn was in a private chat with to conclusively clear a town? If they are seer, who has the strongest conviction in their reads? That could lead us to our answer.

-o24

it would probably say something about them being the seer in their flip.

sometimes mason pairs get a seer check, but it would probably say so in his flip, and if they had a seer check, i would assume that the mason partner would have outed already.