Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727574)
If you were a wolf and wanted leetic dead so badly from being the counterwagon d1, you would have convinced your team to not block me and allow me to shoot leetic because thats what my plan of action was. There is NO way you could have fully known who I was going to shoot (because i was initially gonna shoot Ull), so for ME it looks better for you.

aka, If you got blue vibes from leetic you would have still shot him, because thats what everyone does, thus leetic dying.

That's not a real world.

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727576)
YAY :D

hi funny whats up, can you do mechanics stuff with me because i dont want to be the only one

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 02:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727534)
the way I see it, one of dbp, jessie and dusk has to be a wolf

statistically this is likely as well though, unless you think it's t/t/w, in which case that's spicy and helpful wrt solving

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727574)
If you were a wolf and wanted leetic dead so badly from being the counterwagon d1, you would have convinced your team to not block me and allow me to shoot leetic because thats what my plan of action was.

Wolves probably don't care to resolve counter wagons but I guess i see your logic there...

QUOTE=Xiz;4727574]There is NO way you could have fully known who I was going to shoot (because i was initially gonna shoot Ull), so for ME it looks better for you.[/quote]

???

Either I wouldn't know so first half doesn't line up, or you feel i felt I knew which is the main point in which case I don't understand the second half?

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
plz post dbp i see you even ifs a 'high ill respond later'

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727577)
aka, If you got blue vibes from leetic you would have still shot him, because thats what everyone does, thus leetic dying.

That's not a real world.

Oh blue vibes and all that.

I sorta see what youre saying then. I'll take the town lean I guess

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727580)
Wolves probably don't care to resolve counter wagons but I guess i see your logic there...

QUOTE=Xiz;4727574]There is NO way you could have fully known who I was going to shoot (because i was initially gonna shoot Ull), so for ME it looks better for you.

???

Either I wouldn't know so first half doesn't line up, or you feel i felt I knew which is the main point in which case I don't understand the second half?[/quote]

Sorry if im not clear. I'm pretty sure you are not a wolf. (could be sk but thats like 2% or some bs low number like that) I'm treating you as town.

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 02:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727572)
For night actions...

Only one person died, Xelnya. There are a few options:

Xelnya died from wolves, no SK in play
Xelnya died from wolves, with SK blocked (not on leetic)
Xelnya died from wolves, with SK kill angel saved (on leetic)
Xelnya died from SK, wolves were blocked (not on leetic)
Xelnya died from SK, wolves kill angel saved (on leetic)
Xelnya died from SK AND wolves double-stacked.

for what it's worth, i don't think an angel would be trying to save leetic, the counterwagon. that's just hella irresponsible

i think it's more likely that you were blocked

and an sk, if playing responsibly, would kill outside of the counterwagon. i don't think we have one unless they were blocked in the night or they're hiding. but we'll see if there's multiple kills tomorrow

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 02:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727012)
I targeted leetic, so either I was blocked or I hit a vest right?

wouldn't you know specifically which of these it was? or do you not get notified if you were blocked

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727583)

Sorry if im not clear. I'm pretty sure you are not a wolf. (could be sk but thats like 2% or some bs low number like that) I'm treating you as town.

Broken tags are broken

And Ok, but I'm holding you to this come EoD. It really seems like your reads (especially on me) are not consistant.

I'd love to see less mechanical theorycrafting and more straight reads from you

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
If there is a full vigi out there, they need to out imo unless they shot xel.


I think thats the ONLY claim that should be made here

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727585)
wouldn't you know specifically which of these it was? or do you not get notified if you were blocked

i got 0 notification

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727585)
wouldn't you know specifically which of these it was? or do you not get notified if you were blocked

Most hosts apparently don't notify of blocks unless you are sxpe ting private information back.

So no

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:23 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727584)
for what it's worth, i don't think an angel would be trying to save leetic, the counterwagon. that's just hella irresponsible

i think it's more likely that you were blocked

and an sk, if playing responsibly, would kill outside of the counterwagon. i don't think we have one unless they were blocked in the night or they're hiding. but we'll see if there's multiple kills tomorrow

If there are more than 1 kills from now on, there is 100% a sk since no full vigi has outed.

We can cross off

VVVVV
VVVV
VVV from the equation then.

Xiz 04-28-2020 02:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727586)
Broken tags are broken

And Ok, but I'm holding you to this come EoD. It really seems like your reads (especially on me) are not consistant.

I'd love to see less mechanical theorycrafting and more straight reads from you

not consistent

evolving

At this point dude i'm just trying to put yall in a better position from my d1 "play"

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 02:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727590)
If there are more than 1 kills from now on, there is 100% a sk since no full vigi has outed.

We can cross off

VVVVV
VVVV
VVV from the equation then.

that's a fair point

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 02:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727556)



He hasnt posted, and i know you gave an excuse for this ----



---but I don't know if I believe it because what name are you getting confused with it?

Give me the username of someone who starts with a D and posts believably close to how DBP does, mate. Sell me on this mistake

I get where you're coming from, but cut me some slack on this. I'm human too lol it was close to 3am and I had been looking at thread for a really, really, really long time. Like I said at the time, "I don't know where I got that from, my bad."

Like I said before even making that comment, I hadn't really read this phase much more than a cursory skim after the claims to check for any more dropped bombs, and clearly got the wires crossed somewhere in my sleepy mind

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727591)
not consistent

evolving

At this point dude i'm just trying to put yall in a better position from my d1 "play"

Really cuz it looks like scumhunting to me

.....look am I getting a reads list from you or should i just go ahead and take my shower?

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 02:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
i dunno if i can help you much here xiz. i ain't the best with mechanics. but yeah i think you were blocked fwiw

Hakulyte 04-28-2020 02:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
@DBP
Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4725954)
The only time that a player will be told that they are roleblocked is if they are expecting a result. This refers only to Cops, 1-shot Cops, Role Cops and 1-shot Role Cops.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution