Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 08:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Oh, I missed dusk putting his vote back onto me ^____^

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 08:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
dusk

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 08:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730258)
Because if you were town, scum shadowolfe could just hammer you and win now, in a town world you should realise he can never be scum. So given the fact you are trying to blend in as town, you should realise that wolfe is always confirmed town because he would kill you if he was not and you were town.

So you should be arguing the fact i am scum now, because if you were town you would "know" i am scum. From your point of view shadow is confirmed town and i am confirmed scum, if you were town.

Yeah, I thought you were still on unvote.

Duskfall 05-7-2020 08:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730256)
I'm not gonna bother reasoning with him
@Dusk if you're town, sorry to put you through this. I'll vote within an hour or so

FFR forums let you look up every time a player has said a word, so I'ma go back and read DBP's posts on each of you and then both of your slots' posts on him and then make a decision. Shouldn't take more than an hour.

If Dusk is town then there's an awful lot of people squirming in deadchat rn LOL

When I am in these positions i never tinfoil (which is why i flash vote). Mostly because lynching the obvtown on a hero vote looks worse in post game LOL.

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 08:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
You've spent 2 weeks playing this game, and have read almost 3700 posts. Why flash vote? Think shit through.

Duskfall 05-7-2020 08:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730263)
You've spent 2 weeks playing this game, and have read almost 3700 posts. Why flash vote? Think shit through.

I am starting to believe you didn't case me at all

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 08:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730264)
I am starting to believe you didn't case me at all

Not sure what you mean.

Duskfall 05-7-2020 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730265)
Not sure what you mean.

I lolcatted the first 2 days

Duskfall 05-7-2020 08:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Btw i kind of think you slipped again by saying i should think shit through

You should know I am mafia

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 08:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730266)
I lolcatted the first 2 days

Yeah, I've only read the EODs and the phase I replaced into.

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 08:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730267)
Btw i kind of think you slipped again by saying i should think shit through

You should know I am mafia

I know, I was talking to shado there.

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 10:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Shado, are you still here and reading? Just a heads up that I gotta go to bed pretty soon.

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 10:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Alright, I'm heading out. Good night everyone!

ShadoWolfe 05-7-2020 11:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730275)
Alright, I'm heading out. Good night everyone!

Goodnight.

ShadoWolfe 05-7-2020 11:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730262)
When I am in these positions i never tinfoil (which is why i flash vote). Mostly because lynching the obvtown on a hero vote looks worse in post game LOL.

If I played by what I thought deadchat wanted me to do, I'd sheep every dead town every time and probably end up making a lot of bad moves

All I can do is trust my reads lol, everyone in deadchat knows me as a good player and even if I were to fuck up, they'd have to get over it.

this is hard though, and reading made it harder

ShadoWolfe 05-7-2020 11:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
On re-read,

Tonally, everything Dusk says seems fake there's a million and one times he wrote something that every fibre of my being screams "liar" over. Whether it's clear overreactions or contrived posts or even just the general tone, I don't like it. Dusk also soft!defended jessie all the way up until her flip. The reasons ranged from "she didn't post so I can't read her" to "wolves are pushing her as an easy mislynch" to "I can't remember anything she said" and so on. BUT, in spite of all that, the big ole shitfest with DBP is unlikely for a wolfteam in mylo, especially with strong powerwolves on said team. That alone makes me believe my read is a mischaracterization, a culture clash, or just a personality difference, but the read is hard to let it go nonetheless.

Bolth is like the total opposite. He pushed Jessie from early on. She was always one of his top targets, and that never really went away. He did soft defend DBP throughout the thunderdome. Tonally, though, he has many moments that scream town, even if they are occasionally mixed with posts that raise eyebrows.

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 12:23 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729478)
I am waiting for dbp to get on so i can talk to him a bit before i probably vote him

I have not had many confident reads this game and i think that is kind of clear

In the end I have realised that when in doubt, i should sheep someone wasn't in doubt so i will vote dbp based on mikey's word. Despite him playing terribly mechanically he was obviously convinced hard on dbp and right now i should probably trust mikey's 100 percent confidence amongst players he knows well, over my unsureness amongst players i don't know.

If people want to suspect me, don't vte me you will let the chance later in the day. Let me place the first vote.

Dusk can you explain the bolded? Why was it so important you place the first vote? This is in the phase that you set up the thunderdome with DBP btw

Duskfall 05-8-2020 12:52 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730278)
On re-read,

Tonally, everything Dusk says seems fake there's a million and one times he wrote something that every fibre of my being screams "liar" over. Whether it's clear overreactions or contrived posts or even just the general tone, I don't like it. Dusk also soft!defended jessie all the way up until her flip. The reasons ranged from "she didn't post so I can't read her" to "wolves are pushing her as an easy mislynch" to "I can't remember anything she said" and so on. BUT, in spite of all that, the big ole shitfest with DBP is unlikely for a wolfteam in mylo, especially with strong powerwolves on said team. That alone makes me believe my read is a mischaracterization, a culture clash, or just a personality difference, but the read is hard to let it go nonetheless.

Bolth is like the total opposite. He pushed Jessie from early on. She was always one of his top targets, and that never really went away. He did soft defend DBP throughout the thunderdome. Tonally, though, he has many moments that scream town, even if they are occasionally mixed with posts that raise eyebrows.

I don't really think it's fair to say I soft defended Jessie I was pushing the player I had cross voted, dbp, I was tunneling a much more townread player that others were afraid to lynch that flipped red

Duskfall 05-8-2020 01:03 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730280)
Dusk can you explain the bolded? Why was it so important you place the first vote? This is in the phase that you set up the thunderdome with DBP btw

I was widely scumread and I trusted my ability to find scum over other players, I knew I'd got myself in a bad situation from not actually playing and couldn't reply on town to not vote me and lose the game, haku particularly had expressed interest in lynching me

At that point in time it looked like I was likely to be final mislynch and the only town wincon was me finding scum, which I did

In fact the first day after I stopped memeing (which is nai)

I posted a solve of:
Dbp (correct)
Bolth (correct)
Final scum one of you or Jessie but you were probably the town

So my first readlist although unsure on the third slot had literally the entire scum team as my top 3 scum slots

Sure you can tinfoil my slot, sure it's possible that I hard bussed dbp on a gamethrowing move it's possible

But I didn't, and you shouldn't be assuming I did, the fact is despite you considering all possibilities mafia isn't a game where you can account for all possibilities and sometimes you have two options and you just have to go with one without guarenteeing you are 100 percent right

So to me, you have a choice, lynch the dude who's main contribution was hard tunneling me, who perspective slipt many times throughout the games, as 2 different players, both today as fatfuck and before where we literally agreed in the game, that I caught (the dude literally said he wouldn't try solve if he could get townread without it)

Or you can lynch the guy that you know from his point of view has every scum down in his first readslist

The decisions easy to me, bolth is a pretty easier scumread overall imo, but it's up to you

Btw I'm still genuinely shocked that you are even considering not voting fatfuck here

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 01:19 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730281)
I don't really think it's fair to say I soft defended Jessie I was pushing the player I had cross voted, dbp, I was tunneling a much more townread player that others were afraid to lynch that flipped red

You did defend her though. A few times. Both by dismissing her to other players considering her and in your own reads. Don't tell me you didn't 'cause I just exactly that, and there's no one else here to appeal to

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 01:25 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730282)
I was widely scumread and I trusted my ability to find scum over other players, I knew I'd got myself in a bad situation from not actually playing and couldn't reply on town to not vote me and lose the game, haku particularly had expressed interest in lynching me

At that point in time it looked like I was likely to be final mislynch and the only town wincon was me finding scum, which I did

In fact the first day after I stopped memeing (which is nai)

I posted a solve of:
Dbp (correct)
Bolth (correct)
Final scum one of you or Jessie but you were probably the town

So my first readlist although unsure on the third slot had literally the entire scum team as my top 3 scum slots

Sure you can tinfoil my slot, sure it's possible that I hard bussed dbp on a gamethrowing move it's possible

But I didn't, and you shouldn't be assuming I did, the fact is despite you considering all possibilities mafia isn't a game where you can account for all possibilities and sometimes you have two options and you just have to go with one without guarenteeing you are 100 percent right

So to me, you have a choice, lynch the dude who's main contribution was hard tunneling me, who perspective slipt many times throughout the games, as 2 different players, both today as fatfuck and before where we literally agreed in the game, that I caught (the dude literally said he wouldn't try solve if he could get townread without it)

Or you can lynch the guy that you know from his point of view has every scum down in his first readslist

The decisions easy to me, bolth is a pretty easier scumread overall imo, but it's up to you

Btw I'm still genuinely shocked that you are even considering not voting fatfuck here

Look, as much as you may hate to hear this, the only reason you haven't been lynched yet is that thunderdome with DBP. bolth isn't an easier scumread overall, you are. The exception being that *one* thunderdome. I don't know about you, but I've seen W/W thunderdomes a lot messier than the one you had with DBP. So pardon me for not automatically clearing you based off the one contribution.

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 01:28 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
DBP claimed roleblocker who holstered N1, blocked FFA N2, and blocked Dusk N3. This is before the massclaim.

Does DBP claim he blocked his partner so that he can block someone else, like MML?
OR
Does he have the mafia roleblocker block a townie so he can claim to block that townie and gain potential credibility?

Probably the latter

Duskfall 05-8-2020 01:33 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730283)
You did defend her though. A few times. Both by dismissing her to other players considering her and in your own reads. Don't tell me you didn't 'cause I just exactly that, and there's no one else here to appeal to

I said she was a worse lynch, which she was

Dbp was a better lynch because he was the most obvious scum in a world

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 01:40 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4728672)
dusk has been UTR previous phases but Iím getting more townie vibes this phase; i appreciate the effort to try to solve the game

Bolth- seems to be coming after dusk and me a lot; perhaps a wolf going after the easy inactive targets?

Bolth pushed hard on jessie all game. Like, was absolutely ready to see her lynched.

Jessie scum read bolth. Her reads, as few as they were, were never favorable towards him. Their pair equity is low.

On the other hand, she defends dusk in her reads list and only "changes her mind" once it comes to the thunderdome between him and DBP.

Duskfall 05-8-2020 01:42 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730284)
Look, as much as you may hate to hear this, the only reason you haven't been lynched yet is that thunderdome with DBP. bolth isn't an easier scumread overall, you are. The exception being that *one* thunderdome. I don't know about you, but I've seen W/W thunderdomes a lot messier than the one you had with DBP. So pardon me for not automatically clearing you based off the one contribution.

That's bs we mindmelded earlier in the game on bolth slipping and you thought I was towny from it

If you're gonna mislynch me w/e but stop trying to put your tinfoiling on me

Duskfall 05-8-2020 01:48 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
How are you really considering this the other slot slipped as multiple players lmaooooo

Duskfall 05-8-2020 01:49 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I can't believe you're gonna give bolth the win I caught him literally as soon as I started playing the game

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 01:56 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730288)
That's bs we mindmelded earlier in the game on bolth slipping and you thought I was towny from it

If you're gonna mislynch me w/e but stop trying to put your tinfoiling on me

FFS dude I'm tryna work thru the game. If you're impatient then you can go to sleep or something, idk, I'm gonna do my thing. Yes, I agreed with you on bolth. I've also reversed my reads on nearly everyone throughout the game, including DBP once he started looking like he had an agenda.

If you wanna help me by pointing ways DBP/Jessie are tied to bolth, it'd be appreciated. If you just wanna sit here and act outraged I'm considering all the options and puff up your towniness, then you can leave until I'm done. I'm tryna wrap up as soon as I can too, but I like having done my due diligence before making a vote.

We can argue as much as you like postgame about why flash voting in F3 is or isn't just plain bad, but it's a waste of both of our time right now to do that

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:00 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I didn't vote him because he's an obvious partner I voted him because he was scummy btw it's kinda different

But the reason why I'm not the partner is from just before I voted dbp, dbp asked haku and mml to consider voting me before we cross voted, he scouted the room checking the vote before he was committing to push me

So you know dbp's push wasn't a bus because he was considering whether or not I was a good push, judging by how willing others were to lynch me

He was scouting the best mislynch, not looking to bus his partner for which mml and hakus opinions wouldn't matter

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:03 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730292)
I didn't vote him because he's an obvious partner I voted him because he was scummy btw it's kinda different

But the reason why I'm not the partner is from just before I voted dbp, dbp asked haku and mml to consider voting me before we cross voted, he scouted the room checking the vote before he was committing to push me

So you know dbp's push wasn't a bus because he was considering whether or not I was a good push, judging by how willing others were to lynch me

He was scouting the best mislynch, not looking to bus his partner for which mml and hakus opinions wouldn't matter

I saw that when you first posted it and liked the approach. Ok, give another reason. One more good one

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:06 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730293)
I saw that when you first posted it and liked the approach. Ok, give another reason. One more good one

Fatfuck wrote a case on me pretending to iso me then when I said I don't believe you actually cases me properly he said
"No I only read eods"

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:08 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Although my reads ended up being accurate there is a lot of build up and changing my mind and re evaluating in my iso which shows I didn't just bs the answers I put a lot of thought into people's alignment, which shows I'm town because scum not really need to do that

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:09 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I wish Dusk actually played the first two phases.
I wish the wifom jokes didn't exist
I wish bolth didn't replace out.
I wish FFA didn't meme, and Xiz didn't Xiz out.

But with all that said, I think I've read enough to vote

bolth mann
fatfuck42

fingers crossed.

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:09 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
@Dusk that's insta.

What's the truth?

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:12 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Without me pushing dbp we can probably lynch someone else if we were scum, dbp was in a very good spot

At the very least I would have let him bus me and get me killed, not fight for my life and lived considering he was claimed blocker which people believed. If I was mafia then Jessie would have been told to bus me too in scum chat rather than flip flop on me not knowing if she should push me for the win or townread me in case I get dbp lynched.

If I was mafia and my partner's bussed me and I died f8 we would've won so why would I decide at that point to put up a big fight and start playing the game hard?

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:12 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm town gg

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:12 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730299)
I'm town gg

sweeeeet

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:13 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
What were you reads coming into the day?

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:13 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Where you actually going to lynch me :(

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:16 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730301)
What were you reads coming into the day?

tbh I thought that if I lived then either you me and Haku would be alive, in which case I'd probably vote Haku

or me/haku/bolth would be alive, in which case I'd vote bolth

I had actually written FG that I'd lynch you in the world that Haku died, but when the day started I knew I prolly wasn't gonna do that.

Ulleabhara 05-8-2020 02:17 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Sorry for putting you in this position, Wolfe...but you pulled through. Great job!

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:18 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730302)
Where you actually going to lynch me :(

heh you were always the less likely of the day, but I did really wanna lynch you for a lil bit, yes :P

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:18 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730303)
tbh I thought that if I lived then either you me and Haku would be alive, in which case I'd probably vote Haku

or me/haku/bolth would be alive, in which case I'd vote bolth

I had actually written FG that I'd lynch you in the world that Haku died, but when the day started I knew I prolly wasn't gonna do that.

Nice!

This was a good comeback good work team

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:19 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4730304)
Sorry for putting you in this position, Wolfe...but you pulled through. Great job!

No worries! For what it's worth, I thought your posts were solid throughout D0. I mean, I was obviously looking at em with bias, but I liked what I was seeing

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:20 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Btw my reasoning for flash votes isn't that flash votes isn't that voting quick is good it's that nothing new can really be generating f3 so you are working with what you've already got if that makes sense, so my reads will only really change due to tinfoil rather than new content in f3

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:20 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730306)
Nice!

This was a good comeback good work team

yeeee GG those first few phases had us pretty tight up against the wall

flashflash account 05-8-2020 02:22 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
hey sorry for almost throwing, just tryna lynch dbp and nobody was listening
then I thought that the roleblocker claim would get resolved the next day but it didn't (dusk almost got dbp lynched anyway <3 ya dood)

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:23 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730308)
Btw my reasoning for flash votes isn't that flash votes isn't that voting quick is good it's that nothing new can really be generating f3 so you are working with what you've already got if that makes sense, so my reads will only really change due to tinfoil rather than new content in f3

I see where you're coming from. My thought is that F3 is the closest you're ever gonna get to full knowledge of the game, its roles, and who's who in it. So F3 is the time to go back and really dive into interactions with known scum to worldbuild.

I've seen tinfoil tear down well-deserved town win in F3 (most recently when I was town with Haku and wolf!sunfan, Haku fearlynched me despite everything pointing to sunfan)

but I think that tinfoil is controllable if you try and stay objective while weighing the worlds

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:28 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730311)
I see where you're coming from. My thought is that F3 is the closest you're ever gonna get to full knowledge of the game, its roles, and who's who in it. So F3 is the time to go back and really dive into interactions with known scum to worldbuild.

I've seen tinfoil tear down well-deserved town win in F3 (most recently when I was town with Haku and wolf!sunfan, Haku fearlynched me despite everything pointing to sunfan)

but I think that tinfoil is controllable if you try and stay objective while weighing the worlds

Yeah fmpov tinfoil loses more games than it wins so I try my best not to go with it even though it's hard

Like even if one game tinfoiling would've won me the game, long term I'm doing better by not tinfoiling and winning more overall

Hakulyte 05-8-2020 02:28 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I think I would have been sweating buckets if Dusk got NK'd and I was alone with Shado/Plop.

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:29 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4730310)
hey sorry for almost throwing, just tryna lynch dbp and nobody was listening
then I thought that the roleblocker claim would get resolved the next day but it didn't (dusk almost got dbp lynched anyway <3 ya dood)

all's well that ends well fam
let's like, not repeat that tho please lmao

Bolth mannn 05-8-2020 02:30 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Gg town

Firstly, Iím okay, my sisters in intensive care so when I found out my head really wasnít in the game anymore.

I was looking forward to F3, I knew I was likely getting lynched anyway but I was excited to test myself and see if I could sneak in a win or not.

FFA, I just wanted to say straight up, is that early catch of me that you did during d0 or d1 whenever it was, genuinely did impress me and I was being candid with what I was saying. Yes, I was a wolf, but I genuinely do intend to take that sort of thinking into my future town games.

This game is yet again more proof that if I make it past night one, Iím definitely scum

I figured out my wolftell early on, itís ate, so I definitely intend to work on that in the future and hopefully I donít give myself away too easily in future games.

Got a long way to go, but I do enjoy the game. I enjoy it more as town but I enjoy it nonetheless

Thanks guys

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:31 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4730313)
I think I would have been sweating buckets if Dusk got NK'd and I was alone with Shado/Plop.

I didn't wanna say this earlier, but that was his route to victory
nobody should ever underestimate the amount you tinfoil me
If it was me/fatfuck/you in F3, I bet anything I woulda ended up lynched again

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:32 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4730315)
Gg town

Firstly, Iím okay, my sisters in intensive care so when I found out my head really wasnít in the game anymore.

I was looking forward to F3, I knew I was likely getting lynched anyway but I was excited to test myself and see if I could sneak in a win or not.

FFA, I just wanted to say straight up, is that early catch of me that you did during d0 or d1 whenever it was, genuinely did impress me and I was being candid with what I was saying. Yes, I was a wolf, but I genuinely do intend to take that sort of thinking into my future town games.

This game is yet again more proof that if I make it past night one, Iím definitely scum

I figured out my wolftell early on, itís ate, so I definitely intend to work on that in the future and hopefully I donít give myself away too easily in future games.

Got a long way to go, but I do enjoy the game. I enjoy it more as town but I enjoy it nonetheless

Thanks guys

Sorry to hear that. I hope she recovers without issue and wish you both the best.

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:37 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
also holy wow Haku 677 posts
and FFA! lynched D2 and still 2nd place with 524 posts :O

Funnygurl555 05-8-2020 03:22 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
yay


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution