Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 09:34 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749939)
Welcome to D0 EoD.

Everything will change exponentially faster in the next 20 minutes.

C F D

C F D

C F D

Ulleabhara 11-23-2020 09:34 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749938)
Did....Did Ullie just call herself a Bani garu? :o


do not yeet the bani!

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:34 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749947)
I like this alot

is it something you could get behind, and let Ullie live and explain herself? Or do you have sus vibes on both of them?

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:35 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4749952)
C F D

C F D

C F D

Yeah... Remember when you did this last game? What were you again?

I'll let that sink in for the rest of us who played that game

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:35 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4749953)
do not yeet the bani!

You're going to be stew if you don't keep catching up, and believe me, I need some greens and rabbit meat in my diet if you catch my drift

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 09:36 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I can't get behind an FG lynch.

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 09:36 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I think FG is telling me to cfd her.

TWGma 11-23-2020 09:36 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
For those of us who didn't, can you fill us in?


Also, re: votes on me:
lol
Same ol' shit.

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 09:36 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749955)
Yeah... Remember when you did this last game? What were you again?

I'll let that sink in for the rest of us who played that game


TWGma 11-23-2020 09:38 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4749932)
meld of minds

ok when catching back up, i saw the second sentence and just read it as "town ffa"

i think t-force actually

Doesn't feel as forced (heh) due to prior reads mixed with pre-conceived notions about my play that always rub YoshL the wrong way (sidenote, shouldn't you be playing on your alt and not your staff acct?). It is what it is.



Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749934)
I'll join that wagon I guess. T-Force

THIS.
This is a lol.

You've spent the whole game solving and deducing and trying to come up with worlds only to sheep due to opportunity.

lol

Xiz 11-23-2020 09:39 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Ull sorry if im reading you totally wrong and your actually town here but like, from what you have done I really still think you be wolfin.

Any way you can give me like a quick one sentence of the people you havent talked about?
(like raeko, freezin, whoever)

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:39 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Trevor do you think Haku is being opportunistic on hopping behind YoshL here?

Do you think he, if he were a wolf, would have cold feet in starting a wagon on you?

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 09:40 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749961)
Doesn't feel as forced (heh) due to prior reads mixed with pre-conceived notions about my play that always rub YoshL the wrong way (sidenote, shouldn't you be playing on your alt and not your staff acct?). It is what it is.




THIS.
This is a lol.

You've spent the whole game solving and deducing and trying to come up with worlds only to sheep due to opportunity.

lol

t-force do u see..................... what i see.....................

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 09:40 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749954)
is it something you could get behind, and let Ullie live and explain herself? Or do you have sus vibes on both of them?

Im not getting the same vibes at all

Fg is either open wolfing or memeing. Its more of a coinflip than ulli who i actually have suspicions about but the refusal to explain anything about the tforce vote pissed me off

Xiz 11-23-2020 09:41 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749961)
Doesn't feel as forced (heh) due to prior reads mixed with pre-conceived notions about my play that always rub YoshL the wrong way (sidenote, shouldn't you be playing on your alt and not your staff acct?). It is what it is.




THIS.
This is a lol.

You've spent the whole game solving and deducing and trying to come up with worlds only to sheep due to opportunity.

lol

huh...

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 09:42 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I will literally sheep everything that can help town gain more info in the next 15min.

win/win imo.

Ulleabhara 11-23-2020 09:44 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749951)
Yeah all I got from Ull was an omgus from her... and you didn't even use that time to go into detail about most other players, focusing on why sunfan didnt understand my perspective, and ull trying to push more sus on to me.

Yeah i'm not bying it. If you posted like a few more things about each player then I feell ike that would put you in better light but I don't think its constructive to town.


omgus?


I can't say I've been detailed exactly? But I think expressed some thoughts about Yoshl, Funnygurl, Haku, Shadow, and sunfan at the very least. That's 5 out of 12 players aside from you. If I had talked about two more would that have been satisfactory? Am I the only one that has fallen short of this standard today?


I'm not sure I get this at all.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:44 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749965)
Im not getting the same vibes at all

Fg is either open wolfing or memeing. Its more of a coinflip than ulli who i actually have suspicions about but the refusal to explain anything about the tforce vote pissed me off

Do you think FG is dumb enough to openly wolf D0?

How does that even work as a viable strategy?

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:44 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4749968)
omgus?


I can't say I've been detailed exactly? But I think expressed some thoughts about Yoshl, Funnygurl, Haku, Shadow, and sunfan at the very least. That's 5 out of 12 players aside from you. If I had talked about two more would that have been satisfactory? Am I the only one that has fallen short of this standard today?


I'm not sure I get this at all.

Did you actually get thoughts on me? Can you give me the post number? I think I must have missed it

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 09:45 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749969)
Do you think FG is dumb enough to openly wolf D0?

How does that even work as a viable strategy?

Its not a viable stratagy its just something that happens

She can open wolf for sure but i dont remember if shes ever done it d0

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 09:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Raeko, what're your thoughts on the t-force train and the ule train?

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 09:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749969)
Do you think FG is dumb enough to openly wolf D0?

How does that even work as a viable strategy?

What ? FG can pull this off easy. Her tone game is great imo.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749971)
Its not a viable stratagy its just something that happens

She can open wolf for sure but i dont remember if shes ever done it d0

Hindsight to last game, she was openly wolfing on D1 or D2... Something we should pay attention to if this behavior increases or stays the same

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 09:47 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Am i chopped liver to you ulli lol

If i make vote in max size font will u pay attention to me?

Xiz 11-23-2020 09:47 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4749968)
omgus?


I can't say I've been detailed exactly? But I think expressed some thoughts about Yoshl, Funnygurl, Haku, Shadow, and sunfan at the very least. That's 5 out of 12 players aside from you. If I had talked about two more would that have been satisfactory? Am I the only one that has fallen short of this standard today?


I'm not sure I get this at all.

Sorry

OMGUS = oh my god ur sus = you think im sus? YOUR SUS!

You have commented on 5 which is good, thank you. But like, I am not getting the **((flavor))** from your posts I guess. If your town I want to try to figure it out asap so I can focus elsewhere.

You are falling short of the standard, especially only coming in near the end of the phase.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:47 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749973)
What ? FG can pull this off easy. Her tone game is great imo.

Okay Haku. Do you think this is the case? or nah?

mellon_collie 11-23-2020 09:47 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749972)
Raeko, what're your thoughts on the t-force train and the ule train?

t-force train: don't get it has anyone made an actual case? seems like a meme gone too far. i'm not really about it

ule I'd be more ok with voting atm

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:48 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749975)
Am i chopped liver to you ulli lol

If i make vote in max size font will u pay attention to me?

Rabbits do not see things in close proximity to them very well, so you may as well bump any post to Ulli to size 7

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 09:48 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749977)
Okay Haku. Do you think this is the case? or nah?

It could be, but I lack convincing evidence to make everyone satisfied.

Her pushing my slot is unorthodox kinda, but im not the best person to judge how I'm supposed to be viewed.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4749978)
t-force train: don't get it has anyone made an actual case? seems like a meme gone too far. i'm not really about it

ule I'd be more ok with voting atm

No one has made any cases to T-Force, as far as I've been made aware.

DBP wanted to do work on FFA and Ullie is catching up

roundbox 11-23-2020 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 


Votecount:
TWGma (3) - Funnygurl555, YoshL, Hakulyte
Ulleabhara (2) - Xiz, FreezinIce
Funnygurl555 (2) - TWGma, Shadow_God_10
flashflash account (1) - fatfuck42
DaBackpack (1) - the sun fan

------

Not Voting (4): mellonxcollie, flashflash account, DaBackpack, Ulleabhara

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Xiz and freezin, what bothers you about the t-force train? Or were you two expressing more confusion than dislike earlier?

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4749978)
t-force train: don't get it has anyone made an actual case? seems like a meme gone too far. i'm not really about it

ule I'd be more ok with voting atm

Do you think wolves would openly meme vote ? Feels like a recipe for disaster next phase if T-Force town.

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Ulli

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749980)
It could be, but I lack convincing evidence to make everyone satisfied.

Her pushing my slot is unorthodox kinda, but im not the best person to judge how I'm supposed to be viewed.

Do you think T-Force is a for sure wolf here? Or are you just sheeping on a meme?

TWGma 11-23-2020 09:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749963)
Trevor do you think Haku is being opportunistic on hopping behind YoshL here?

Do you think he, if he were a wolf, would have cold feet in starting a wagon on you?

Yes.

That said, I don't know if you can call it starting a wagon on me when FG has been banging that drum all game. Meme or no meme.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749986)
Ulli

BAHAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY DID IT, YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 09:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749987)
Do you think T-Force is a for sure wolf here? Or are you just sheeping on a meme?

I'm sheeping on a meme because it might help me read FG/Yoshl.

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
c'mon let her play guys

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749984)
Xiz and freezin, what bothers you about the t-force train? Or were you two expressing more confusion than dislike earlier?

Confusion for me. Yoshi had ~reasons~ for voting so that's ok but funny just never explained why she even started it

Personally im null on tforce mostly

mellon_collie 11-23-2020 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749985)
Do you think wolves would openly meme vote ? Feels like a recipe for disaster next phase if T-Force town.

idk it's possible if they were just fishing around for something to stick, they could blame it on the meme and not have to think of a real excuse

TWGma 11-23-2020 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749969)
Do you think FG is dumb enough to openly wolf D0?

How does that even work as a viable strategy?

Yes.

Look at her wolf record and you tell me.

TWGma 11-23-2020 09:51 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4749964)
t-force do u see..................... what i see.....................

That you think I'm a wolf?
I dunno, what do you see.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:52 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749988)
Yes.

That said, I don't know if you can call it starting a wagon on me when FG has been banging that drum all game. Meme or no meme.

Doesn't she always bang on the drum anyway?

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:52 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749994)
Yes.

Look at her wolf record and you tell me.

You ain't wrong, and I got burned by her last game...

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 09:52 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749995)
That you think I'm a wolf?
I dunno, what do you see.

i think we're seeing the same thing

but alas t-force, we're basically never on the same team so you know i've gotta do this

surprised this is more of a one way thing though. where's the rivalry? :(

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm torn between Ulli/FG/FFA

FFA isn't getting anywhere so it's down to FG/Ulli for me

TWGma 11-23-2020 09:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749985)
Do you think wolves would openly meme vote ? Feels like a recipe for disaster next phase if T-Force town.

Has no one played with Funnygurl enough times to realize that the answer ot this is:

YES

I'm not saying FG is a wolf here.
But stop pretending this is out of the realm of possibility.

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 09:54 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750000)
Has no one played with Funnygurl enough times to realize that the answer ot this is:

YES

I'm not saying FG is a wolf here.
But stop pretending this is out of the realm of possibility.

Well, do you want to verify that possibility or nah ?

If not, where else ?

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 09:54 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749999)
I'm torn between Ulli/FG/FFA

FFA isn't getting anywhere so it's down to FG/Ulli for me

I'm keepin the seats warm on that FFA train if you fancy hoppin aboard...

TWGma 11-23-2020 09:54 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4749998)
i think we're seeing the same thing

but alas t-force, we're basically never on the same team so you know i've gotta do this

surprised this is more of a one way thing though. where's the rivalry? :(

The rivalry dies after the first 24 hours like it always should. It's funny for a bit, but then it gets serious.

TWGma 11-23-2020 09:54 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
First half of this video is me right now.

Ulleabhara 11-23-2020 09:55 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749970)
Did you actually get thoughts on me? Can you give me the post number? I think I must have missed it


It's in my first big post but eh, it turned out not to address you directly


I did get positive vibes the way you/YoshL/Haku interacted earlier and meant to indicate my agreement but it didn't really come through.


So I guess Xiz has a point?

I dunno, I do tend to believe that you three are >rand town



Xiz seemingly lining up elims (sorry for using the l-word in the past, old habit) gave me the heebie-jeebs but he could just be really confident in his reads, and I haven't been terribly useful so having sunfan come out of the blue to defend me...I can see how that might be weird.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:55 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm getting cold feet here, I might just switch to Ulli again

DaBackpack 11-23-2020 09:55 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
FFA looks like the best option here

I know it's super hypocritical of me to mention that "lynch inactives" is not a bad policy but FFA has acted weird and the wagon on him totally vanished because "he's inactive, we can solve him later"

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 09:55 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750003)
The rivalry dies after the first 24 hours like it always should. It's funny for a bit, but then it gets serious.

.............................................................................. my heart

unvote

how could you

TWGma 11-23-2020 09:55 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Although I swear to god if y'all read too much into the DEATH TO ALL LAWYERS quote, then Haku's objection.lols are now canon

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750002)
I'm keepin the seats warm on that FFA train if you fancy hoppin aboard...

Tempting. VERY tempting

TWGma 11-23-2020 09:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4750008)
.............................................................................. my heart

unvote

how could you

FG, how many times do I ever actually seriously sus you after the first 24 hours of D0.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750007)
FFA looks like the best option here

I know it's super hypocritical of me to mention that "lynch inactives" is not a bad policy but FFA has acted weird and the wagon on him totally vanished because "he's inactive, we can solve him later"

And you've sold me, congratulations.

FFA

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 09:57 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
On the one hand, I feel like wolf t-force, if he really got caught and thought he couldn't get out of this, would be memeing a lot harder, similar to the nonary games game.

But on the other hand, I think his game here aligns with his wolf game in that game too.

DaBackpack 11-23-2020 09:57 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
T-Force's posts feel snarky and passive-aggressive but I'm willing to ascribe that to actual frustration and like "lol"

He would probably be fighting harder as a wolf, and the sudden wagon on him CFD is >rand% deliberate

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:57 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Plop let's get the train rolling, I guess.

if He's town, tough tits for him

If he's a wolf, wolves are screaming at him.

TWGma 11-23-2020 09:57 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
FFA
Might as well warm another seat. I'm fine with this today.

roundbox 11-23-2020 09:57 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 


Votecount:
flashflash account (4) - fatfuck42, DaBackpack, Shadow_God_10, TWGma
TWGma (2) - YoshL, Hakulyte
Ulleabhara (2) - Xiz, FreezinIce
DaBackpack (1) - the sun fan

Unvote (1) - Funnygurl555

------

Not Voting (3): mellonxcollie, flashflash account, Ulleabhara

mellon_collie 11-23-2020 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I think it is unlike FFA to dip on TWG but idk

Ulle

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm sus on FG/Ulli right now but that can be figured out later

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750011)
FG, how many times do I ever actually seriously sus you after the first 24 hours of D0.

every time 'cause i'm always a wolf???

;o; wow

Ulleabhara 11-23-2020 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
So with that in mind, what's the votecount rn

It looks like this choice is gonna be one of compromise, not of preference.

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750015)
Plop let's get the train rolling, I guess.

if He's town, tough tits for him

If he's a wolf, wolves are screaming at him.

Chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga...

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
UGH

TWGma 11-23-2020 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750018)
I think it is unlike FFA to dip on TWG but idk

Ulle

Raeko is so town here it hurts.

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750018)
I think it is unlike FFA to dip on TWG but idk

Ulle

Hi5

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Eenie Meenie Miney moe....

roundbox 11-23-2020 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 


Votecount:
flashflash account (4) - fatfuck42, DaBackpack, Shadow_God_10, TWGma
Ulleabhara (3) - Xiz, FreezinIce, mellonxcollie
TWGma (2) - YoshL, Hakulyte
DaBackpack (1) - the sun fan

Unvote (1) - Funnygurl555

------

Not Voting (2): flashflash account, Ulleabhara

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
fatfuck42

TWGma 11-23-2020 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4750020)
every time 'cause i'm always a wolf???

;o; wow

I only catch you after like D2 or something, or when it's too late.

Ulleabhara 11-23-2020 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
whoop there it is.

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
you know, i hope y'all are right. that's all i can say

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 09:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Lmfao what are you doing FG


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution