Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

the sun fan 11-29-2020 09:06 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
nonononononononono

you had white-text!
you have an out here

you didn't mean it and you don't mean it

T-Force 11-29-2020 09:08 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Oh but I did.
I'll still host, and maybe a Turbo. But full TWGs? No.

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:08 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Well, time to never play TWG, again

That wolf team is pretty fuckin funny though, at least we got 2/3...

MVP to sunfan I guess

Shadow_God_10 11-29-2020 09:09 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4751762)
Oh but I did.
I'll still host, and maybe a Turbo. But full TWGs? No.

You're obligated to play any game that involves Ace Attorney.

I am not taking no for an answer

T-Force 11-29-2020 09:09 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
PS. Subaru had to be town.

Wolf Funnygurl would never replace out if there was a chance to dunk me.
Couldn't say it in game because angleshooting.

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:10 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4751756)
"too towny to be town"**

Yeah, Plop was truly too towny to be town

YoshL 11-29-2020 09:11 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I think though, if we didn't have the prs to stop a block from happening you would have had to reevaluate your read on me because it was wholly steeped in "plop and yoshl are wolves together"

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4751767)
I think though, if we didn't have the prs to stop a block from happening you would have had to reevaluate your read on me because it was wholly steeped in "plop and yoshl are wolves together"

If we somehow made it to tomorrow then yeah, we'd reevaluate, but PoE would at least be easier

T-Force 11-29-2020 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
And fully RIP to the idea that sunfan never busses.

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:14 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4751769)
And fully RIP to the idea that sunfan never busses.

Yeah, fuck that guy, he can't be trusted

T-Force 11-29-2020 09:14 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I will also say, I didn't really realize just how.. unfun it might be to play with me and how my posts come across.

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:17 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Also Lewdy, I lied, I used my Doctor save on you last night

I lied to (potentially, depending on wolf rolls) make it harder for wolves for the following nightkill--- I have no more powers, so if wolves think they have to kill me before they can kill you, that means you get to stay alive another night to roleblock again

Turns out it didn't matter anyway

the sun fan 11-29-2020 09:18 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4751771)
I will also say, I didn't really realize just how.. unfun it might be to play with me and how my posts come across.

you didn't do anything, dare I say, toxic this game at all
no one did

mellon_collie 11-29-2020 09:19 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4751773)
you didn't do anything, dare I say, toxic this game at all
no one did

did you not read my monologue posts god

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:19 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Even with 3 wolves in a PoE of 4 people (excluding T-Force here) I ended up picking the literal worst outcome, the cursed 25% chance of failure...

mellon_collie 11-29-2020 09:20 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4751775)
Even with 3 wolves in a PoE of 4 people (excluding T-Force here) I ended up picking the literal worst outcome, the cursed 25% chance of failure...

YoshL was howling to me but I ISO'd plop first and then you were so confident about him that I figured the order didn't matter

SORRY PLOP AND ULLI WHO I ALSO MISLYNCHED

Shadow_God_10 11-29-2020 09:20 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4751772)
Also Lewdy, I lied, I used my Doctor save on you last night

I lied to (potentially, depending on wolf rolls) make it harder for wolves for the following nightkill--- I have no more powers, so if wolves think they have to kill me before they can kill you, that means you get to stay alive another night to roleblock again

Turns out it didn't matter anyway

That's a great strat.

I actually bought it and planned around it if we lynched a wolf today

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:22 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I guess I feel a little better knowing that I dodged the easy T-Force bait, and that nobody else in the game had a #1 sunfan, YoshL, or Freezin scumread... except for sunfan, YoshL, and Freezin...

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:23 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Like in hindsight, the only people really giving sunfan, YoshL, and Freezin consistent heat were YoshL, sunfan, and freezin

And Plop, in his death throes

FreezinIce 11-29-2020 09:24 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4751769)
And fully RIP to the idea that sunfan never busses.

i thought that too but its only bussing if the person dies and he gets cred for it

I think me and him just threw a bunch of shade at each other

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:24 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm gonna say it. Videogame-themed TWG games are all cursed. All of them

FreezinIce 11-29-2020 09:25 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
buff maya

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4751780)
i thought that too but its only bussing if the person dies and he gets cred for it

I think me and him just threw a bunch of shade at each other

You two entered this phase in a thunderdome

Also, you absolutely can bus without either of you dying. The sunfan read is dead.

the sun fan 11-29-2020 09:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
we switched the kill on n2 from DBP to Haku with almost no time left as well too
wonder how different the game would've been

FreezinIce 11-29-2020 09:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4751783)
You two entered this phase in a thunderdome

Also, you absolutely can bus without either of you dying. The sunfan read is dead.

fair enough

the sun fan 11-29-2020 09:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4751774)
did you not read my monologue posts god

no, that's tokzic

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4751782)
buff maya

buff Maya

T-Force 11-29-2020 09:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4751780)
i thought that too but its only bussing if the person dies and he gets cred for it

I think me and him just threw a bunch of shade at each other

He threw at least one vote on you, and potentially YoshL too if memory serves correctly (it probably doesn't).

Shadow_God_10 11-29-2020 09:28 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4751787)
buff Maya

buff Maya

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4751784)
we switched the kill on n2 from DBP to Haku with almost no time left as well too
wonder how different the game would've been

I fucking wish

T-Force 11-29-2020 09:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4751773)
you didn't do anything, dare I say, toxic this game at all
no one did

Toxicity-wise this game was good. I mean in terms of tone though. At least 2 people commented on it, and DBP's early posts about my play had me thinking about how I play and just.. my overall desire to keep playing.
I really can't do the 48/24 games anymore. I have nowhere near the time and effort I feel is needed to give to the game.

the sun fan 11-29-2020 09:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4751781)
I'm gonna say it. Videogame-themed TWG games are all cursed. All of them

FUCK
I need to find an example where this isn't true

T-Force 11-29-2020 09:30 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4751781)
I'm gonna say it. Videogame-themed TWG games are all cursed. All of them

This might be a bad time to say I'm considering re-running the TWEWY game again.

YoshL 11-29-2020 09:31 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
fwiw i think even as town i would have made the long tower posts and not been able to be active as much - i do mean the things that i say generally regardless of alignment.

gg, the game felt refreshing still at least

Shadow_God_10 11-29-2020 09:31 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Might consider hosting a HuniePop themed game

Babes and Bitches

FreezinIce 11-29-2020 09:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4751793)
This might be a bad time to say I'm considering re-running the TWEWY game again.

do it, i remember that twg it was awesome

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4751794)
fwiw i think even as town i would have made the long tower posts and not been able to be active as much - i do mean the things that i say generally regardless of alignment.

gg, the game felt refreshing still at least

refreshing like a spring breeze?

YoshL 11-29-2020 09:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4751791)
Toxicity-wise this game was good. I mean in terms of tone though. At least 2 people commented on it, and DBP's early posts about my play had me thinking about how I play and just.. my overall desire to keep playing.
I really can't do the 48/24 games anymore. I have nowhere near the time and effort I feel is needed to give to the game.

yeah i really felt this after coming back haha

also low key been trying to balance a flame wars: among us edition

YoshL 11-29-2020 09:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
https://twitter.com/geococcyxcal/sta...056819712?s=20 if people missed this btw this was important, in that it crossed my feed during game sometime

mellon_collie 11-29-2020 09:33 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
we should have trusted the red text thing backpack

IM SORRY PLOP

the sun fan 11-29-2020 09:33 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4751792)
FUCK
I need to find an example where this isn't true

Undertale was alright, ending was cursed though
if u count mobile games, Boats was legendary
blind's resident evil game was pretty alright
danganronpa was a blast by all accounts
fire emblem's fucking cursed though

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:33 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4751800)
we should have trusted the red text thing backpack

IM SORRY PLOP

Well if someone wants to host my Umineko game that can be a reality......

Shadow_God_10 11-29-2020 09:34 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Boats?

As in Azur lane?

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:35 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4751803)
Boats?

As in Azur lane?

KanColle

I don't remember what happened that game except that it was OOTC and AA was in it.

Was that the game where Haku confessed he was a blue to me and then I killed him?

T-Force 11-29-2020 09:35 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4751798)
yeah i really felt this after coming back haha

also low key been trying to balance a flame wars: among us edition

I've considered that as well. I feel like the flavour of Among Us lends itself well to Flame Wars, but I've also already hijacked that setup enough times for the AN games.

DaBackpack 11-29-2020 09:36 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4751801)
Undertale was alright, ending was cursed though
if u count mobile games, Boats was legendary
blind's resident evil game was pretty alright
danganronpa was a blast by all accounts
fire emblem's fucking cursed though

the Danganronpa game was pretty good, totally not biased

the sun fan 11-29-2020 09:40 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4751804)
KanColle

I don't remember what happened that game except that it was OOTC and AA was in it.

Was that the game where Haku confessed he was a blue to me and then I killed him?

nope

mellon_collie 11-29-2020 09:42 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4751804)
KanColle

I don't remember what happened that game except that it was OOTC and AA was in it.

Was that the game where Haku confessed he was a blue to me and then I killed him?

at first I thought this was TPB but then I remembered that was Freezi who betrayed Haku that time....

Haku plz there should not be multiple instances of you doing this..........

Shadow_God_10 11-29-2020 09:43 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Yo Plop, I mentioned Luna Nights early game

Have you managed to get the Boss Rush done?

the sun fan 11-29-2020 09:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I miss the .lols
Haku you have to make one more please
I beg

FreezinIce 11-29-2020 09:57 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4751809)
Yo Plop, I mentioned Luna Nights early game

Have you managed to get the Boss Rush done?

i remember playing that game a while back.

i think i stopped right before the last boss. RIP

the sun fan 11-29-2020 10:01 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
is there deadchat somewhere?

Shadow_God_10 11-29-2020 10:01 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4751811)
i remember playing that game a while back.

i think i stopped right before the last boss. RIP

The 5th boss, or the extra boss

FreezinIce 11-29-2020 10:04 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4751813)
The 5th boss, or the extra boss

Remila Scarlet

roundbox 11-29-2020 10:05 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
https://discord.gg/Azv4bfup
deadchat

https://discord.gg/pVXF7AYQ
wolfchat

FreezinIce 11-29-2020 10:05 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
if i remember correctly, isnt Reimu the extra boss?

Shadow_God_10 11-29-2020 10:06 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4751815)
Remila Scarlet

Oh....Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh


About that...

Shadow_God_10 11-29-2020 10:07 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4751817)
if i remember correctly, isnt Reimu the extra boss?

You are correct

Hakulyte 11-30-2020 07:43 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4751810)
I miss the .lols
Haku you have to make one more please
I beg

This is the last one. Gotta move on.

https://objection.lol/objection/770635

ggs

DaBackpack 12-1-2020 01:08 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4751573)
Garfield is dead. And we fucking killed him

qft

fatfuck42 12-1-2020 10:04 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4751809)
Yo Plop, I mentioned Luna Nights early game

Have you managed to get the Boss Rush done?

I did the exact same thing freezin did: got to the last save point before the extra boss, figured I'd tackle them next time I played, then just never went back to it, lol. It's a bad habit.

the sun fan 12-2-2020 04:28 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4751828)
This is the last one. Gotta move on.

https://objection.lol/objection/770635

ggs

this took me a while to finally get around to watching
soooooo, so many small details that get mentioned, this si super quality

what were you going to do if it made it to f3?
there's so much here already

Hakulyte 12-2-2020 05:23 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4752028)
this took me a while to finally get around to watching
soooooo, so many small details that get mentioned, this si super quality

what were you going to do if it made it to f3?
there's so much here already

Everything I do in that is improvised based on what's going on. So, F3 would have been completely different.

Probably a meme related to parity about to get reached.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution