Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:12 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Ugh something about that Sunfan post hits me as weird, but idk if I'm the one who should bring it up

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:13 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750400)
Does Raeko also suffer from not having any reads on anything ?

She does not, I don't think. I recall her doing a mini list

I think I'm being extremely paranoid

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 04:14 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749517)
I'm probably just gonna vote trevor and call it a day and claim no postgame cred if I'm right

twgma

Not sure if postgame meme.

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:14 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750401)
Ugh something about that Sunfan post hits me as weird, but idk if I'm the one who should bring it up

Idk if "weird" is the right wording

More like: So uh, you gonna talk about this now dude?

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:15 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Haku you see what I'm getting at, right?

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 04:16 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Imagine catching the tide wave before it happens.

btw, after iso, I still have Raeko town anyway.

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:17 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750406)
Imagine catching the tide wave before it happens.

btw, after iso, I still have Raeko town anyway.

Came to the same conclusion, tbh...

Check the Sunfan post again and let me know if you're seeing what I'm seeing

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:18 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
it's probably not GAME BREAKING

it's more of an "inquiring minds need to know" sort of deal

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 04:19 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Which post ?

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:21 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749725)
shadow was likely to be town for his postcount alone (more on this later) but his needle towards FFA makes him extremely likely to be town, its the first read that I feel good about

this, specifically bolded part

It's making me very paranoid and I don't know if it should be left alone or not

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:22 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Now this makes me look bad for looking into a read on myself, which is what I didn't want to do because I feel like townies don't usually question their town reads

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 04:22 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750410)
this, specifically bolded part

It's making me very paranoid and I don't know if it should be left alone or not

There's probably a meta where you can't keep up with your town self as a wolf ?

Hence the relatively easy town reads in games lately.

I have something similar.

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:24 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750412)
There's probably a meta where you can't keep up with your town self as a wolf ?

Hence the relatively easy town reads in games lately.

I have something similar.

I tend to wing it as town and say anything that comes off the top of my head that could be useful for me to leave as a note or an idea, or a thought

I'm too curious for this game

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:25 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I see the thread as a diary that I am free to write anything and everything that comes to mind

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:26 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Alright I'm gonna try to get some rest.

I'm gonna leave a vote on Funny for now because I see similarities in this game and the previous one.

That's all I've got

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 04:29 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Well, pressure isn't a bad thing here.

'night.

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 07:48 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 07:58 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 


Xiz didn't die, he was just convicted.
He's a victim of being falsely accused for possessing illegal documents related to Survivor.

Ulleabhara was convicted for illegal passport information.
flashflash account is for contempt of court.

the sun fan 11-25-2020 08:10 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
First of all, hello. I apologize for not making the previous EOD. I was very confident that I would wake up in time, and I did. My alarm went off and I was literally too sore to roll out of bed and go and turn it off, much less to get to a laptop or my phone to post for the next thirty minutes. I am feeling much better now, still not 100%, but yeah, I'm pretty sure I hurt myself quite badly when I went to the gym on Monday.

I'm going to be catching up; I read the EOD stuff already, just not what has happened this phase.

This post caught my eye when I changed to the last page:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750410)
this, specifically bolded part

It's making me very paranoid and I don't know if it should be left alone or not

I already talked about it. I talk about it in my ffa read later in that post; he had you as scummy and said that you had shown that you have been able to post a lot of times as a wolf, when you haven't actually had an opportunity to prove or disprove this theory, which obviously I thought was really weird from him.

the sun fan 11-25-2020 08:13 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750160)
It's possible for someone to fake a dumbtell, but Haku's is so specific and weird that I find it hard to imagine it being manufactured

not calling him scummy, but he's faked (or had genuine) dumbtells as mafia before

you're allowed to have this read, I doubt I'll share it for this reasoning

the sun fan 11-25-2020 08:17 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750183)
PS. Yes I chortled at seeing FFA flip as Moe. That was satisfying.

oh FUCK I DIDN'T PUT THIS TOGETHER

FFA'S NAME ON ANOTHER SITE FOR TWG IS "MOE THE MOBLIN"

100/100

the sun fan 11-25-2020 08:18 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750187)
It's honestly pretty perfect distancing cover if they're both wolves, IIRC they actually pulled this off in a recent game too?

they did but the distancing was much more extreme, like they really went after one another hard

the sun fan 11-25-2020 08:29 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750227)
Yoshl might be also just straight up outplaying my town read, but I don't really care at this stage. I'd rather clarify elsewhere because I have nothing.

this is how Yoshl has won every single one of his scumgames from 2012 to now

do try to at least

the sun fan 11-25-2020 08:29 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
do try to at least make a read now that we have enough words to read to do so*

the sun fan 11-25-2020 08:35 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750254)
Ulli was killed to cause confusion amongst us, and Xiz was more than likely killed out of paranoia for chaos play history

this wound has already been torn open, but unless you have 6900 IQ, you're probably just telling the wolves something like:
"HEY! I DIDN'T MAKE THE VIGI SHOT! KILL/ROLEBLOCK OTHER PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO FIND MAYA!"

you gotta do better about this kind of thing

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 08:36 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750423)
this is how Yoshl has won every single one of his scumgames from 2012 to now

do try to at least

I mean, the progression looks fine and the tone looks fine.

I can't invent scum reads out of thin air when I don't see anything.

Have you read DBP's post about T-Force\Plop ?

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 08:43 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
The only thing that Yoshl is completely off the mark is his read on me and I'd rather have someone else than me talk to him about that.

the sun fan 11-25-2020 08:55 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750283)
I feel like a bully so, I'm just going to announce that I'm voting FG until the end of the game unless I get juicy info.

Thank you very much.

That was my last post for tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750284)
this is a good insight from FG, something I hadn't considered so far. hmmm

what a funny xpost

the sun fan 11-25-2020 09:09 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750426)
Have you read DBP's post about T-Force\Plop ?

I have now, I'll talk about that and some more stuff in a moment

the sun fan 11-25-2020 09:10 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750426)
I mean, the progression looks fine and the tone looks fine.

alright, I'm gonna have to hit you with a

this is how Yoshl has won every single one of his scumgames from 2012 to now

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 09:31 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750430)
alright, I'm gonna have to hit you with a

this is how Yoshl has won every single one of his scumgames from 2012 to now

I need to solve FG/T-Force first before thinking about that.

Yoshl only exist in the FG world for me and DBP seems to believe that world doesn't exist.

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 09:37 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I need to sleep because top 8 token attempt in a few hours.

rip.

the sun fan 11-25-2020 09:48 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
so, I think this game is kind of alright reads-wise. There are a lot of people being rather townie at the moment, especially now that DBP has stepped up. I'll talk about where my head is at.

Shadow_God is lock town, literally never kill him this game. You're not very good at TWG if you think he's a prosecutor here. The stuff where he was hesitant to bring up the question on something that he thought was ambiguous in one of my posts because he thought it wasn't how a town would act literally never comes from a wolf, plus his meta is currently defined at being rather unable to post often as a wolf, and he is well past that at this point. I don't think his solving has a ton of brainpower behind it, but you can practically hear the gears turning when he's trying.

DBP is not far behind, and I hope he's a wolf very much because it would make me quite happy. I don't recall the last time I saw DBP put in this much effort this far in advance of an EOD, and I want to reward that. His megapost that focused mainly on Force/FG as w/t or t/w is rather unlikely to come from a wolf who is just trying to flex on how they're fake-solving. His head is somewhat where I am at (with Force/plop/x being a decent starting world) as well. This townread is mostly for his effort, rather than the fact that his conclusions aren't too far from where I am, if that makes any sense.

There's a gap here, not a gigantic one, but consider people beneath this point to be tier-two townreads.

Raeko kicks it off. I don't think a single one of her posts has been longer than 2 lines, which makes me apprehensive about holding this read from the previous phase, but I like it still, maybe more than I should, but it just feels appropriate. The post she had about remembering the context in which the votes were cast before the fake-eod was rather townie in my opinion. Can't say I've seen anything great from her today yet, but fuck it, this is my reads list and I want to put her here.

I'm seeing some people push on Haku. I would advise against it. My biggest reason is that his shitposts are too quality. My 2nd biggest reason is that he's rather present thus far, and appears to be solving quite heavily. I agree with whoever said it that there's not that much paranoia, but I see Haku questioning himself a ton and rereading stuff and drawing conclusions, all of which I think points to town. Could Haku be a prosecutor here? Yes. He's not the prosecutor we should be looking for today if he is because he's actually trying quite hard and has asked a lot of probing questions, which ought to lean him town.

My first (and maybe only?) contentious read is FG town. Her play that EOD has been scrutinized rather heavily by a few people, I will provide some context for this read that she messaged me before the game that she was excited to play with ffa (these are not her exact words, but its close enough). I think, even if she is a wolf, she was somewhat upset that ffa was in a position to die yesterday, but the actual way that it played out, with FG voting plop because of his behavior wrt the ffa wagon, makes it a lot less likely in my mind that she was trying to advance some kind of wolfy agenda, and was instead trying feebly for a counter. I don't remember exactly what it was, but when I read the EOD stuff during the night phase, I remember I liked some of her posts then as well.

This leaves a remainder of Yoshl, Force, Freezin & plop. I can't claim to be able to read 3/4 of these well at all, but the other people are just being too townie for me to not believe that there are likely 2 wolves in here. I can't even really tell you who is most likely to be scum in these, nor can I tell you a bunch of things that I haven't liked from them. Its just that compared to my townreads, these are where the scum mostly, if not entirely (I'm probably not playing *that* well) lie within.

Of these four, I want to buy all stock that says Freezin is a wolf while it is still low. I somewhat expect him to be able to prove that he is town a la star-crossed's dice game if he is town, so I think this is a good place to vote for the time being anyways.

the sun fan 11-25-2020 09:57 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I should say that i am placing a vote on freezin because a lot of people who I think are town seem to have a similar headspace to mine on who is scum, and no one has really mentioned him being scum yet. There's so much focus on FG/Force where people are saying that it NEEDS to be resolved TODAY when it really, really doesn't need to be resolved today.

the sun fan 11-25-2020 10:03 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
rewarded myself by listening to Haku's most recent .lol

ffa's ghost says he was half-right
ffa's ghosts also reminded us of three of his reads
math is hard

YoshL 11-25-2020 10:19 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
morning groggy thoughts and responses tbh

---

there's worldsolving dbp. Analysis looks real as fuck, that's pretty much the town dbp that i know

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750293)
YoshL, where do you stand with T-Force now?

I think he's still very solidly in wolf territory, I think somewhere along the line you put it pretty well, with there being much more bark than any bite.
Rather, after the first day, he hasn't done much to really expand any horizons on the majority of the playerbase -
e.g. post #843 with:
Quote:

Raeko and Shadow are town beyond all reason. Do not lynch them ever.
I'm still wary of Haku, and FG really needs to give a good explanation as to why she thought Ulle was a better source of info than FFA because I don't buy that for a second.[/quote]
which i'll probably go back and reread his posts to see if the haku waryness just popped up (which is what i think, if memmory serves correctly) or has actually developed. "still wary" being the eyebrow raise phrase.

side-comment
I thought that posts #927 and #928 (concern trolling) was hillarious to see dbp saying "i'm concerned" and then point out t-force's concern. (this doesn't really affect any read of dbp i have, it's just like hillarious classic chrispy imo)

#931 (Haku) "I'm pretty sure FFA got read as Phoenix Wright because of the narrative thing and 1-2 wolves might have openly wanted him dead."
*cough* this raises some concerns.
do you actually believe this, because i know i didn't put much credcence into things like that.

#922 (Haku again) Yoshl is just a thematic thing and the attempt at pushing me back instead of looking elsewhere. I shouldn't have been that important for him.
? the "I shouldn't have been that important for him" is so weird. I feel like i'm catching the most important information from your posts, so why shouldn't I be focusing on a lead I think will actually bear fruit
especially when stuff like post #904, where i thought i was pretty clear in what i said, took haku took so long to double back (til post like 1026)

I think Haku is moreso just being in the discussion, and stuff like post #1011 where he says:

"This might turn into an ugly Yoshl/Haku situation.
I need to solve everything else if I can."

feels also really distracting from the general conversation that was actually ahppening at the time, and kinda incorrectly focused. I also *really* hate the forceful creation of the yoshl/haku duality trying to generate even more thunderdomes with very little actual game backing, and feels like a very muted version of an omgus

------

hey sunfan, what's up though

while i think your constant "this is how Yoshl has won every single one of his scumgames from 2012 to now" is hillarious and kinda flattering, I think it's a little jarring for you to have (since the first day) been dropping random comments like "this is definitely within yoshl's scumrange don't just give him townreads" and it feels strange that you're mentioning it a lot tbh. I understand completely that like, no-one should be locking me town i guess, but at the same time it feels like such a disgustingly cheap way to throw shade my direction.

"I'm seeing some people push on Haku." also feels like a falsified way to seem to speak to a crowd that consists of yoshl, yoshl, and yoshl.
sunfan because of a lot of that, and also because i'm surprised that he hasn't actually developed any wolfreads yet? like I understand that if people play in a way that gets townread that's fine, but there's no leads or any wolfhunting sunfan right now, only shadefan in my eyes

the sun fan 11-25-2020 10:20 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4750436)
sunfan

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the sun fan 11-25-2020 10:23 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
people are pushing haku, or at least scumreading him
shadow started the day with a vote there, firstly
other people said that someone's post brought up points on haku being scum (not being paranoid enough) is a valid point that they had not been considering

if I'm shadefan, so be it, what about the rest of my POE?
you at least agree on Trevor?

at least do me a favor and talk about Freezin, I voted him so that it would be something people would talk about

the sun fan 11-25-2020 10:42 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Yoshl, honestly, you either miss or don't care about the crux of my post

yes, I've been hurling peanuts at you, you deserve it.

yes, you're in my scums, everyone else in my town leans is being townier

this is some very silly OMGUS or cherrypicking or both right here

fatfuck42 11-25-2020 10:53 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 


This is plopadop's attorney speaking on his behalf.

My client categorically and unequivocally denies each and every one of the allegations being made against him. They are baseless, libelous, and demonstrably false.

We will be releasing a full statement regarding this matter at a press conference later today. We would do so sooner, but my client, upon hearing the slanderous statements against his good character, was so wounded that he fainted.

fatfuck42 11-25-2020 11:11 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
But for real, I'm gonna do some solving and share more detailed reads when I'm free later today. I was light on solving d0 because I feel like I always come out of the gates too hard too fast and I wanted to take it easier at the start this time around. Me being quieter this game is also NAI (I think I'm feeling shy after being so open in the survivor game, lol...).

In the meantime, I think shadow and haku are both town (shadow solidly, haku lesser so because I feel like him suspecting me more or less the whole game without flip-flopping or being paranoid about that read at least once or twice is out of character, but aside from that I can trace his thought processes and they make sense), sunfan and dap are likely town, and t-force and raeko are likely wolves.

mellon_collie 11-25-2020 01:14 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
w-when have you ever talked about me until right now? other than your question that I had already kinda answered before you asked it

why am I a wolf I wonder

trying to read everything since last night while also being at work is pretty difficult when yall make such long posts T_T

I appreciate being received as towny by so many but I can't help but wonder if someone giving me an easy pass is just doing so to fit in

the sun fan 11-25-2020 01:17 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
[quote=mellon_collie;4750446]w-when have you ever talked about me until right now? other than your question that I had already kinda answered before you asked it

why am I a wolf I wonder
/QUOTE]

who is this addressed to?

mellon_collie 11-25-2020 01:19 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
[quote=the sun fan;4750447]
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750446)
w-when have you ever talked about me until right now? other than your question that I had already kinda answered before you asked it

why am I a wolf I wonder
/QUOTE]

who is this addressed to?

plop

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 03:39 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Top of the morning to ye lads and lassies!

I'm gonna go back and see if there's anything I can contribute or give my thoughts on

FreezinIce 11-25-2020 04:03 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Nobody gave me any treasure

All i got was a vote

FreezinIce 11-25-2020 04:03 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Well i guess dbp did

FreezinIce 11-25-2020 04:08 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Sunfans your vote on me is pretty trash btw

Everyone vomited all that info and you say "nah" and put a vote on me via glorified poe.

It felt pretty wierd too, if you didn't agree with the consensus i dont see a reason why youd feel the need to vote in that position unless you were feeling pressured to

I skimmed the wallpost tho so yeah

the sun fan 11-25-2020 04:14 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750453)
Sunfans your vote on me is pretty trash btw

Everyone vomited all that info and you say "nah" and put a vote on me via glorified poe.

It felt pretty wierd too, if you didn't agree with the consensus i dont see a reason why youd feel the need to vote in that position unless you were feeling pressured to

I skimmed the wallpost tho so yeah

tell me what's wrong with my glorified POE

who am I townreading that I shouldn't be
who am I scumreading that I shouldn't be

what info am I ignoring that was vomited

who was even pressuring me

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:17 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Scrolling down and seeing Freezin' scared the shit out of me because his avatar was pointing a gun at me

I may or may not have jumped a bit

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:18 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Sunfan I think you're the most appropriate person to ask this towards:

What is Freezin's wolf game? Just want to understand your headspace and why you'd make a vote like that

the sun fan 11-25-2020 04:25 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
freezin, if you skimmed my post, I hope you skimmed the posts around it

I voted you so that people would talk to me about it, since most people weren't talking about you. A lot of people have a lot of townreads right now, you weren't one that I saw the name of a lot, and I didn't have a townread on you myself

don't just give me "lol u suck, ur lucky I skimmed ur shitty post nerd"

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750458)
freezin, if you skimmed my post, I hope you skimmed the posts around it

I voted you so that people would talk to me about it, since most people weren't talking about you. A lot of people have a lot of townreads right now, you weren't one that I saw the name of a lot, and I didn't have a townread on you myself

don't just give me "lol u suck, ur lucky I skimmed ur shitty post nerd"

Honestly I'll admit I forgot Freezin existed last night, but I do recall having a town lean on him based on gut and the slank game I played with him.

is it enough for a lock? Nope, sure ain't, but I don't think I'd want to see him dead today

the sun fan 11-25-2020 04:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750456)
Sunfan I think you're the most appropriate person to ask this towards:

What is Freezin's wolf game? Just want to understand your headspace and why you'd make a vote like that

I think Freezin does a good job of being aggressive as both alignments, he even keeps his phrases relatively similar between games, such as "if you sell out one of your partners, I'll let you live another day."

perhaps I would best advise you to compare this game to the d6 game star-crossed hosted where you were getting pushed on for 1800 years. Freezin was globally townread in that game, not just because he was never with Nanook after Nanook flipped, but because his solving was very genuine on top of that.

None of that here (not saying that Freezin has trouble fake-solving as mafia, but I do think its noteworthy)

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:28 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
To clarify: I was the one slanking around that game, and not him.

the sun fan 11-25-2020 04:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750460)
is it enough for a lock? Nope, sure ain't, but I don't think I'd want to see him dead today

I'm gonna level with you here, you don't have a good enough reason to not want to kill him today almost certainly. If you want to push elsewhere, fine, but a gutread and whatever else you're talking about here (I honestly don't know what you mean) seems really, really lacking

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750461)
I think Freezin does a good job of being aggressive as both alignments, he even keeps his phrases relatively similar between games, such as "if you sell out one of your partners, I'll let you live another day."

perhaps I would best advise you to compare this game to the d6 game star-crossed hosted where you were getting pushed on for 1800 years. Freezin was globally townread in that game, not just because he was never with Nanook after Nanook flipped, but because his solving was very genuine on top of that.

None of that here (not saying that Freezin has trouble fake-solving as mafia, but I do think its noteworthy)

That was a fun game, primarily for the reactions of "Shadow hasn't reached 100 posts this phase, he's probably wolfing" but I'll take a look and try to see what you're seeing here

the sun fan 11-25-2020 04:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750462)
To clarify: I was the one slanking around that game, and not him.

if we're talking about the same game, I honestly don't know what comparisons you're drawing between them

can you tell me what is similar to you?

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:37 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750465)
if we're talking about the same game, I honestly don't know what comparisons you're drawing between them

can you tell me what is similar to you?

Well after an ISO of him then, and now

I have to throw out this read and put him as null

FreezinIce 11-25-2020 04:37 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Yeah im not even close to having hit my stride yet and im not fully absorbed in this game like i was in d6 (as of yet)

If you pushing me based on strength of my play so far then w.e but it seemed like you were just looking for somewhere to park your vote that wouldnt cause much fuss

Hmmmmmm

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:37 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Freezin what do you think of Sunfan's play this game so far? Anything that sticks out?

the sun fan 11-25-2020 04:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750387)
Sunfan has the ability to kill me.

Help.

Actual photo of last night's wolfchat:




the sun fan 11-25-2020 04:51 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750467)
If you pushing me based on strength of my play so far then w.e but it seemed like you were just looking for somewhere to park your vote that wouldnt cause much fuss

no, it was the opposite really
I wanted people to talk to me about it because I don't think it should be a ridiculous vote but no one was talking about you

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 04:52 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'd vote Sunfan over Freezin here almost every time.

I feel like his game state is where mine would be if I was stuck wolfing and town was starting to put the game together.

I see a need to push attention elsewhere instead of solving what's on the table.

I don't like that because as DBP said, it's mylo next phase if wrong.

Town needs their first wolf and I don't believe we're going to find that in Freezin/Yoshl.

the sun fan 11-25-2020 04:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750474)
Town needs their first wolf and I don't believe we're going to find that in Freezin/Yoshl.

BUT WHY NOT THO

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 04:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750442)
t-force and raeko are likely wolves.

Literally first time I see that.

FreezinIce 11-25-2020 04:57 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750468)
Freezin what do you think of Sunfan's play this game so far? Anything that sticks out?

i think hes playing too safe. he's being very careful not to get too involved in the pairings that are being built around his scumleans. his poe coincidently follows the major line today while still leaving him a good pool to choose from if things take a unexpected turn

theres a major tell that i feel like will happen at eod if he's wolfing that will lock this in for me but tbh i just need to spend more time refining my reads in general. im doing that thing where im playing while barely reading whats happening and thats Not Good

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 04:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
That's the second time Plop has tried to connect Trevor with Raeko iirc

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 04:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I was like "spicy", but there's no why again.

FreezinIce 11-25-2020 04:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
the fact that i can make reads like this is pretty astonishing considering how little of what im reading im actually internalizing as of now

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 04:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750476)
BUT WHY NOT THO

You're posting like I'm posting when I'm trying to push a 1% scenario.

the sun fan 11-25-2020 05:00 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750478)
i think hes playing too safe.

I'M VOTING SOMEONE SO THAT PEOPLE WILL TALK TO ME ABOUT IT
WHAT PLANET AM I ON
DO I NEED TO PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE OR SOMETHING

like, seriously
where am I safe?
I'm trying to generate discussion on people I think are scummy, with over 24 hours left in the phase, people have already written off killing Freezin/Yoshl today, and I haven't seen a single solid townread on either of them
its unbelievable

FreezinIce 11-25-2020 05:00 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
ill try to ground myself when i do the wagon analysis later today

the sun fan 11-25-2020 05:00 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750482)
You're posting like I'm posting when I'm trying to push a 1% scenario.

The odds that Freezin is a wolf are greater than 1%

the sun fan 11-25-2020 05:01 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750485)
The odds that Freezin is a wolf are greater than 1%

surely you can grant me this, Haku

FreezinIce 11-25-2020 05:01 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750483)
I'M VOTING SOMEONE SO THAT PEOPLE WILL TALK TO ME ABOUT IT
WHAT PLANET AM I ON
DO I NEED TO PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE OR SOMETHING

like, seriously
where am I safe?
I'm trying to generate discussion on people I think are scummy, with over 24 hours left in the phase, people have already written off killing Freezin/Yoshl today, and I haven't seen a single solid townread on either of them
its unbelievable

Hmmmmm

i mean thats a good point but also it could be seen as safe because you are divorcing yourself from the current discussions

FreezinIce 11-25-2020 05:01 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750485)
The odds that Freezin is a wolf are greater than 1%

0%

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 05:02 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750486)
surely you can grant me this, Haku

0%.

the sun fan 11-25-2020 05:03 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750478)
i think hes playing too safe. he's being very careful not to get too involved in the pairings that are being built around his scumleans.

ok no go fuck yourself

I've posted like 100 times in TWG about how looking within pairings is usually bullshit because it casts the net too wide. what other pairing are there even being talked about aside from trevor/fg anyways

its not like i'm dodging that either, I said that that was a false dichotomy well before people were townreading DBP for saying so

the sun fan 11-25-2020 05:04 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750487)
Hmmmmm

i mean thats a good point but also it could be seen as safe because you are divorcing yourself from the current discussions

ah, yeah, you'll forgive me for stepping out of the way of the tumbleweed that blew past after I posted my reads list

tell me what I'm dodging
tell me what I'm dodging
tell me what I'm dodging
tell me what I'm dodging
tell me what I'm dodging


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution