Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 10:48 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Damn, you're smarter than me, you're probably have more info than me.

rip

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 10:49 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750155)
Oh you can't use Kristoph as a 2nd KP ?

No, no you cannot.

It's more like a Ninja/Strongman combo but only once


Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750156)
this is why Haku is 100% town lol

Haku dumbtell = Town?

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 10:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750157)
Damn, you're smarter than me, you're probably have more info than me.

rip

BRUH

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 10:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750158)
No, no you cannot.

It's more like a Ninja/Strongman combo but only once




Haku dumbtell = Town?

It's possible for someone to fake a dumbtell, but Haku's is so specific and weird that I find it hard to imagine it being manufactured

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 10:51 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I mean cmon here.

You send a normal night kill as wolf #1 and you use kristoph unblockable kill as an ability to also get an unstoppable vigi shot.

You get 2 KPs gg.

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 10:52 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I literally had 2 checks last game as 1 player in 1 night so, having 2 KPs as 2 players felt completely normal to me.

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 10:52 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750161)
I mean cmon here.

You send a normal night kill as wolf #1 and you use kristoph unblockable kill as an ability to also get an unstoppable vigi shot.

You get 2 KPs gg.

I... I'm going to leave this alone

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 10:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750162)
I literally had 2 checks last game as 1 player in 1 night so, having 2 KPs as 2 players felt completely normal to me.

FAIR, but that's only because of the mechanic of the check being refunded

I don't see that as a possibility

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 10:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
DAMN IT I SAID I WOULD LEAVE IT ALONE AND I DIDN'T

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 10:54 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I mean, that's why it's 2 separate players and not 1.

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 10:55 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Sorry, I just felt like you could inform me of how that works.

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 11:00 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750167)
Sorry, I just felt like you could inform me of how that works.

Hmm... Think of it as a special ability that gets sent in as a wolf kill

Basically like a one shot ability

Does that help?

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:01 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750168)
Hmm... Think of it as a special ability that gets sent in as a wolf kill

Basically like a one shot ability

Does that help?

If wolves can send a night kill + roleblock then why not a night kill + this ?

Why it doesn't count ?

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 11:02 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750169)
If wolves can send a night kill + roleblock then why not a night kill + this ?

Why it doesn't count ?

Let me look at Kristoph again so we're on the same page. In the mean time do you have any ideas aside from not liking FG?

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:03 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'd say 99% of the time, the real scenario is Ulli got shot by town to clear wagons.

It's just that Kristoph should have been a possibility and apparently it's not.

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:04 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749303)
how the fuck did you find someone willing to put up with you
is she inflatable?
are you just pretending this message is from her?
does she know you're, and I do not use this term endearingly, anime trash?

this is so funny lmfao

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:05 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I don't like the refusal of both FG and T-Force from evaluating each other all game.

Sunfan is slightly more sus than Plop for ghosting the EoD that didn't happen last phase.

Most of the reason is likely town.

Low chance as a mastermind Freezin.

DBP looking better for me since this phase started, but I feel like the kills has been orchestrated to make him look bad.

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:05 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750173)
Most of the reason is likely town.

Most of the rest of players are likely town*

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:06 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750171)
I'd say 99% of the time, the real scenario is Ulli got shot by town to clear wagons.

It's just that Kristoph should have been a possibility and apparently it's not.

Kristoph's ability just turns the wolf nightkill into one that is unblockable and untraceable. It doesn't give you a second nightkill.

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:07 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750173)
I don't like the refusal of both FG and T-Force from evaluating each other all game.

Sunfan is slightly more sus than Plop for ghosting the EoD that didn't happen last phase.

Most of the reason is likely town.

Low chance as a mastermind Freezin.

DBP looking better for me since this phase started, but I feel like the kills has been orchestrated to make him look bad.

I'm reading the thread now, sunfan did mention very early on that he would have trouble with some early EoDs

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:08 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749311)
I wanted a relationship once, but I realized I already like myself.

honestly, good for you dude

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 11:08 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750173)
I don't like the refusal of both FG and T-Force from evaluating each other all game.

Sunfan is slightly more sus than Plop for ghosting the EoD that didn't happen last phase.

Most of the reason is likely town.

Low chance as a mastermind Freezin.

DBP looking better for me since this phase started, but I feel like the kills has been orchestrated to make him look bad.

Okay so I looked at Kristoph again, and I think it's possible to achieve what you think happened here...

I stand corrected on that

I can agree with the DBP read thus far, and I think he'll trend upward

fatfuck42 11-24-2020 11:08 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Sorry ffa...sorry FG...I should've BELIEVE'd......

Funnygurl555 11-24-2020 11:09 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750179)
Sorry ffa...sorry FG...I should've BELIEVE'd......

you still have time to BELIEVE

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:09 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750175)
Kristoph's ability just turns the wolf nightkill into one that is unblockable and untraceable. It doesn't give you a second nightkill.

Yeah, I read that too fast.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750176)
I'm reading the thread now, sunfan did mention very early on that he would have trouble with some early EoDs

What threw me off is that he should have been aware of the deadline because he mentioned in signups that he has read the setup.

So, he doesn't have the excuse of like "oh, it's usually 11 pm server time" etc.

He didn't say that, but yeah.

fatfuck42 11-24-2020 11:11 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4750180)
you still have time to BELIEVE


TWGma 11-24-2020 11:11 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750124)
I wasn't voting FFA/Ulli.

FG/T-Force were definitely votable for being memes until the end.

Seeing FG moving away from T-Force was eww.

Agreed. That looked like some major pres by funnygurl.
If that goes the other way, wolf-FG keeps someone who she thinks she can manipulate to keep a townread on her.

Town-FG is just like... yikes.



PS. Yes I chortled at seeing FFA flip as Moe. That was satisfying.

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 11:12 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750175)
Kristoph's ability just turns the wolf nightkill into one that is unblockable and untraceable. It doesn't give you a second nightkill.

So you and I had the same idea here.

TWGma 11-24-2020 11:13 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750145)
I'm assuming A) Kristoph exist or B) someone shot between Ulli/Xiz

Let's take a second here and think about this one.

Second over. We all got it? Good.

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 11:15 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750183)
Agreed. That looked like some major pres by funnygurl.
If that goes the other way, wolf-FG keeps someone who she thinks she can manipulate to keep a townread on her.

Town-FG is just like... yikes.



PS. Yes I chortled at seeing FFA flip as Moe. That was satisfying.

Preserving as in... Preserving a scapegoat for later in the game?

Just want to make sure I'm reading what you're saying here correctly

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:16 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749414)
We have two options here.
1.) Lynch Funnygurl to learn my alignment.
2.) Lynch T-Force to learn FG's alignment.

And option 3.) Policy lynch FFA.

I know the whole meme with T-Force and FG voting each other and immediately suspecting each other but like, it feels like a comedic dead horse now

It's honestly pretty perfect distancing cover if they're both wolves, IIRC they actually pulled this off in a recent game too?

YoshL 11-24-2020 11:17 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
i don't think i ever give people 100% passes for dumbtells. I actually think it's NAI for haku, because there's scenarios that i can imagine where both can happen.

also because haku, why did you vote t-force with me?

fatfuck42 11-24-2020 11:18 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750160)
It's possible for someone to fake a dumbtell, but Haku's is so specific and weird that I find it hard to imagine it being manufactured

I more or less agree, but at the same time I'm paranoid since it's a misinterpretation he could've made as a wolf too.

TWGma 11-24-2020 11:18 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750173)
I don't like the refusal of both FG and T-Force from evaluating each other all game.

Sunfan is slightly more sus than Plop for ghosting the EoD that didn't happen last phase.

Most of the reason is likely town.

Low chance as a mastermind Freezin.

DBP looking better for me since this phase started, but I feel like the kills has been orchestrated to make him look bad.

Let me make one thing clear.
I can't read FG on D0. Especially when her D0 is purely memes. If you want me to read into her, I can do so in later phases when she actually starts playing. Don't expect me to pull magic out of Mr. Hat when FG has the magic panties on her head.



One more thing re: my read on Raeko.
Raeko is hella town for her reaction to the FFA vote.
Knowing how much she despises FFA, it would be really easy for wolf Raeko to just hop on that wagon under that premise and really not be suspected for it, but she was willing to keep him around for a more wolfy read in her mind. It shocked me, but in the best of ways.

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:19 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4750188)
i don't think i ever give people 100% passes for dumbtells. I actually think it's NAI for haku, because there's scenarios that i can imagine where both can happen.

also because haku, why did you vote t-force with me?

Eh I still think it leans Haku as town, at the end of the day the misinterpretation feels like a sincere one

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:22 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4750188)
i don't think i ever give people 100% passes for dumbtells. I actually think it's NAI for haku, because there's scenarios that i can imagine where both can happen.

also because haku, why did you vote t-force with me?

I played recently with FFA and recognized patterns that I thought were more towny of him.
Ulli was also about the same as in Animal Crossing where I was wrong so, that wasn't interesting to me either.
DBP was a possibility, but his last few posts discouraged me.

FG was pretty ??? in the EoD and forcing her to lead felt interesting to do.

I have this big problem of T-Force and FG not evaluating each other seriously since the beginning of the game and I was more than happy to stay on one of the two.

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:22 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749479)
What if Tforce and Funny got the dream team and are wolves together

:THINKING:

fatfuck42 11-24-2020 11:23 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750190)
One more thing re: my read on Raeko.
Raeko is hella town for her reaction to the FFA vote.
Knowing how much she despises FFA, it would be really easy for wolf Raeko to just hop on that wagon under that premise and really not be suspected for it, but she was willing to keep him around for a more wolfy read in her mind. It shocked me, but in the best of ways.

Are you and raeko wolfing together? I think you might be...

TWGma 11-24-2020 11:24 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
One key aspect about TWG that I feel doesn't get enough cred is the relationships people have with players outside of the game.
It's easier for us to believe in and feel the tone behind players that we know better. When we can read the posts in their voice and know their tones within it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750186)
Preserving as in... Preserving a scapegoat for later in the game?

Just want to make sure I'm reading what you're saying here correctly

Moreso in point with the above part of this post, I think that, if FG is a wolf, she wants a friend around that she thinks she can easily sway into believing her to be town.
Especially if he flips town later, that could look good for her down the line based on his reads at the time.
Obviously this is an assumption, but I do think FG's wanting to save FFA is based on her relationship with FFA.

And, on the flipside, it again ties in with my read on Raeko.

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:24 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I can see FG/Plop being together here unironically.

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 11:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750195)
One key aspect about TWG that I feel doesn't get enough cred is the relationships people have with players outside of the game.
It's easier for us to believe in and feel the tone behind players that we know better. When we can read the posts in their voice and know their tones within it.


Moreso in point with the above part of this post, I think that, if FG is a wolf, she wants a friend around that she thinks she can easily sway into believing her to be town.
Especially if he flips town later, that could look good for her down the line based on his reads at the time.
Obviously this is an assumption, but I do think FG's wanting to save FFA is based on her relationship with FFA.

And, on the flipside, it again ties in with my read on Raeko.

Interesting take here.

I never really considered using relationships between other people in the roster as kind of a way of seeing into the game.

That's not really angleshooting, is it? Feels more like an opinion? I think?

YoshL 11-24-2020 11:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750191)
Eh I still think it leans Haku as town, at the end of the day the misinterpretation feels like a sincere one

I'm thinking of for example a scenario where wolfteam does not have kristoph so there's no need to read role, or something hillarious where wolfteam does have kristoph and assumes without clarification? even a sincere misinterpretation doesn't weight that heavily, at least to me i guess

i also don't like haku's wallpost and end of phase at all from last night. it sits pretty badly with me, but i'm probably going to need to just look at some other things for the time being.

I'm assuming ulle is never the night kill there, and is most likely a vigi shot fully resolving the kitb, which means generally Xiz is the wolf kill.

I usually don't have good grasps on xiz early game, so i'm unsure if it's reads based, or blue hunting, but probably hella worth perusing dead reads.

-----

where is the plop suspicion coming from ????

TWGma 11-24-2020 11:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750192)
I have this big problem of T-Force and FG not evaluating each other seriously since the beginning of the game and I was more than happy to stay on one of the two.

I said it earlier, but re-iterating:
If you want us to seriously evaluate each other, don't expect it on D0.





Now then. The obvious biggest point of contention seems to be me this phase, and I'm more than willing to be voted off to solve some ties.

Raeko and Shadow are town beyond all reason. Do not lynch them ever.

I'm still wary of Haku, and FG really needs to give a good explanation as to why she thought Ulle was a better source of info than FFA because I don't buy that for a second.

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 11:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750196)
I can see FG/Plop being together here unironically.

it's funny you mention this because I also considered this last night while I was thinking about the game and I was like "Wait a minute, why the fuck would she vote Plop?"

Thoughts on that so I don't feel like I'm insane would be great

TWGma 11-24-2020 11:28 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750197)
Interesting take here.

I never really considered using relationships between other people in the roster as kind of a way of seeing into the game.

That's not really angleshooting, is it? Feels more like an opinion? I think?

Iirc, angleshooting involves in-game mechanics. So, yeah, it falls under opinion.

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:28 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
current detective music:


Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 11:28 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750201)
Iirc, angleshooting involves in-game mechanics. So, yeah, it falls under opinion.

That's what I was thinking, thanks for confirming my paranoia.

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 11:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750202)
current detective music:


I am sad to see that this isn't investigation 2001 from Ace Attorney

But Stein's;Gate is a welcome listen.

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:30 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750200)
it's funny you mention this because I also considered this last night while I was thinking about the game and I was like "Wait a minute, why the fuck would she vote Plop?"

Thoughts on that so I don't feel like I'm insane would be great

Do you mean like a safety vote because she would know Plop doesn't case if they're together ?

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:30 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749548)
reading last few pages im suspicious of sunfan, i feel like he gets super ambivalent about lynching people only when he rolls wolf.

i dont feel like digging up the really old games and combing thru them, its more of a gut read

will remember this

fatfuck42 11-24-2020 11:30 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750202)
current detective music:


Those gates are askin for a hackin.

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 11:31 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750205)
Do you mean like a safety vote because she would know Plop doesn't case if they're together ?

Yes. That's what I was thinking, and I believe Freezin' and myself asked her what the hell she was doing

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:31 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Hey Plop, FG voted you for a moment. What do you think is going on ?

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749553)
Hmm, I see your point. While I still think a wolf would be too self-conscious to make a post like that, I'll keep an eye out to see if her analysis eventually gets applied/incorporated into her reads.

this feels a little bit plastic from plop

fatfuck42 11-24-2020 11:33 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750209)
Hey Plop, FG voted you for a moment. What do you think is going on ?

She didn't want to vote Ule, and she REALLY didn't want to vote FFA, and since I was the one who brought up and kept the seats warm on the FFA train, she voted me.

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 11:34 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Now part of us needs to ask:

Does FG keep FFA alive as town? Or does she cry over it the next day?

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:36 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4750198)
i also don't like haku's wallpost and end of phase at all from last night. it sits pretty badly with me, but i'm probably going to need to just look at some other things for the time being.

My wallpost is just me opening the thread and quoting literally any post where someone says a stance about someone else.

I wanted to count connections between players and then think in terms of who I find suspicious.

It wasn't supposed to be a read list or anything like that.

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:36 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749571)
I think... it worries me because she's making an attempt to say "hey I'm present, look at this" but this says things that are basically common sense and don't really need to be explained.

That's the best way that I can word this

this is... literally what YoshL had been saying for pages before this

this is a weird sheep because you're framing it as your own thoughts, despite it having been clearly stated earlier by YoshL

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:37 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4749575)
I can't actually tell if shadow is speaking for real and mindmelding, or read my post, and tried to fake-generate a mindmeld, because that's some pretty similar wording lmao

lmao gottem

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:39 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749582)
Yeah that's a legit mindmeld. Ulli's post reminded me of how Devonin burned me by using pure mechanics in "solving" the game and was wolfing, so that's where my read into it came from

I know this is wifomy but I think ultimately this is a more towny mindset than not

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:39 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750211)
She didn't want to vote Ule, and she REALLY didn't want to vote FFA, and since I was the one who brought up and kept the seats warm on the FFA train, she voted me.

Do you think FG is a Prosecutor ?

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:40 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 

Dabackpack is town.
Shadow God is town.
Raeko is town.
Yoshl is town.

fatfuck42 11-24-2020 11:41 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750217)
Do you think FG is a Prosecutor ?

I said I'd BELIEVE, so...y'know...

fatfuck42 11-24-2020 11:42 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750218)

Dabackpack is town.
Shadow God is town.
Raeko is town.
Yoshl is town.

How come raeko and yoshl?

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:43 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
They haven't said anything that would make me think the opposite.

Shadow_God_10 11-24-2020 11:45 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750223)
They haven't said anything that would make me think the opposite.

This is one of those answers that's like "Yeah no shit Sherlock"

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:47 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749587)
gotcha



my thought process was something like

- I like most the people talking, specifically haku, shadow, kinda fatfuck, kinda freezin
- Only real talk is funny/force. Meme'd a bit on it but I kinda buy into the tforce mood thing
- I liked sunfan/yoshl interaction about it, more yoshl with the "not mindmeld" line because I've almost never seen a wolf say stuff like that to a town nor wolf.
- I didn't care about Force/Funny enough to take it serously
- No strong wolf leads, more often then not in past 20 twg games they are usually inactives
- dbp/ul/funny/force/mellon/ffa then i'll consider
- i removed funny/foce for a bit to get new info then realized they were both at the bottom, hence my lolz
- Mellon felt good, removed her. Said why in prev post
- FFA felt just there, but nothing stuck out. An option, but 3rd compared to DBP/Ult because miss-reading FFA is a thing
- DBP has a habit for being afk so I put him on standby until he came back after tutoring. I would have hopped on a dbp wagon.
- Funny/Force are just not w/w. I will fight anyone who disagrees. That is like, the only thing i'm confident of in this game so far. Between them, I don't hold the accusation by Yoshl/Sunfan with any weight, so its a coinflip on who to kill there if it came down to them. But I think t/t is more real then t/w at this current point.
- Ul is left from that. I didn't like sunfan's defence, so I thought about why UL more. And if we were actually ending that phase I rather see Ul dead over anyone else (with respect to DBP info, and like i guess FFA if there was anything he said weird)



tl;dr POE on UL from how everyone else acted so far
(this is fully unfiltered Xiz thoughts, like em or not)

I suck and this is my first playthrough, but in my mind I'm keeping in mind that Xiz was likely wolf-killed as I'm going through

The most likely explanation for weird nightkills is that wolves are blue-hunting, but thus far I haven't seen anything from Xiz that stands out on this front

After that, if it's not blue-hunting, it's a red herring, or a way to "elevate" a blatantly false read because of the town flip

Trying not to fall into confirmation bias here, but this is the kind of post that one would generally associate with a last will and testament. That is, when we reread Xiz's posts, this one is substantive and will inform the next phases. From this line of reasoning, it is advantageous for a FG/T-Force/??? team to kill Xiz here, since we are gonna be more likely to dismiss a FG/T-Force team "because Xiz said so." This is especially true given that FG/T-Force have gotten a lot of attention this game, so a N1 defensive play could win against a N1 blue-hunting play.

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:49 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749589)
I'm a bit lost right now, I think I'll take a short break here and come back later on

this is going to sound very lackadaisical but a post like this I think has town equity

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750224)
This is one of those answers that's like "Yeah no shit Sherlock"

I mean, if you adjust your expectations to town read everyone in this game as much as possible, you will eventually hit a wall.

You're going to be like "this smaller group is harder to town read because X"

Freezin is probably town too btw. At least, for me.

Plop/FG/T-Force/Sunfan are more difficult to evaluate this game in my case.

T-Force/Sunfan are slightly more towny than Plop/FG to me atm.

Yoshl might be also just straight up outplaying my town read, but I don't really care at this stage. I'd rather clarify elsewhere because I have nothing.

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:51 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749598)
ffa how did my sunfan read rub u the wrong way

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749599)
cause personally i think it was pretty good. it would probably be better if i had taken the time to find examples to back up my feelings but eh. i feel like anyone who's played multiple games with sunfan gets what im talking about

he definitely does a thing where he states that he doesnt care if X dies or not

this is a towny rebuttal I think. there's a hint of pride in his read

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I seriously think a T-Force/FG thunderdome should happen, but like a real one.

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749606)
I think... I'm okay with YoshL with the way he's been posting

Freezin' is okay from what I've seen up to now

Haku is doing Haku, which is a good

I'd like to hear more from Raeko

Sunfan scares me because I feel like he's capable of posting the way he is as both alignments

Xiz is ???? I never know what he's thinking

FFA is being lazy and wanting to ride the coattails of Haku, myself, and Freezin' through Day 0?

Ulli dropped that... thingo with the no shit Sherlock mechanics. I'm hoping she'll step it up eventually, but if she starts trending downwards then I wouldn't be sad if she got axed.

I'm not sure how I feel about the rest of you

I'm probably gonna be waffling on ShadowGod, just like normal I guess. Because this post says absolutely fucking nothing

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:55 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
man, don't make me start thinking at worlds like Shadow God/Yoshl/Plop.

DaBackpack 11-24-2020 11:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4749623)
hot take: FFA is a wolf

this guy is pretty sus

Hakulyte 11-24-2020 11:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750233)
this guy is pretty sus

I'm sorry, I don't vote people D0 who mention epilepsy related stuff in EoD.

DaBackpack 11-25-2020 12:00 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749646)
nah, this is where I put a stop to this

lynching Ull, or basically anyone else gives NO information today

last game, I was mislynched d1 over wayward, because people figured that killing Wayward would give less info. Wayward was a wolf with like 5 posts on the phase, if that.

All of the information that was generated from my kill amounted to cedo quoting my (honestly rather accurate) reads one time in a future phase, and no one talking about them after that.

If you think Ull is a wolf (which it sounds like you do), then go ahead and vote for them. Don't do it because you value some amount of information that you and I both know will have no one give a shit about it in the future phases.

damn is sunfan town this game?

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 12:00 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Also, I hope you'll be fine with posting in general for the future phases. That first phase was kinda ouch for you.

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 12:01 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750232)
man, don't make me start thinking at worlds like Shadow God/Yoshl/Plop.

Don't even lump me into that squad lmfao. We all know I'd be dead D0 if I was a wolf

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 12:02 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750236)
Also, I hope you'll be fine with posting in general for the future phases. That first phase was kinda ouch for you.

Echoing this, not even as a sheep. Just hope you stay healthy

DaBackpack 11-25-2020 12:02 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750236)
Also, I hope you'll be fine with posting in general for the future phases. That first phase was kinda ouch for you.

I mean I'm just gonna focus on the here and now and whatever happens happens

no use dreading an uncertain future


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution