Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 07:19 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
*Embarrassing

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 07:20 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
well i might make a decent one eventually but there seems to be a learning curve to use it properly

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 07:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
also im in the hole of watching youtube videos of ace attorney game trials. SEND HELP

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:05 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Am I going senile, or is this game even more dead than the last one we played?

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 08:06 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I know no one has been waiting for this, but here it is.

https://objection.lol/objection/726708

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 08:16 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
So, we need a vibe setter right now. Someone that feeds the thread with a spicy topic.

I wanted to be kind, sit back for once and enjoy the scenery, but that's really not doing anything.

So, how do we play this game while keeping everyone happy ?

flashflash account 11-21-2020 08:21 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
no offense but I checked the thread on my phone (so I was logged out) and I'm so glad I have avatars disabled rofl

I might need to iso shadowgod already huh

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 08:21 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749362)
I know no one has been waiting for this, but here it is.

https://objection.lol/objection/726708

what did i just watch.

it made sense but then it went off the rails. though overall i like it

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:22 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749363)
So, we need a vibe setter right now. Someone that feeds the thread with a spicy topic.

I wanted to be kind, sit back for once and enjoy the scenery, but that's really not doing anything.

So, how do we play this game while keeping everyone happy ?

Interesting. How do we play a game that revolves around facts, lies, truths, and logic while keeping a positive vibe?

You can't. There is literally always going to be at least one person who gets frustrated in a game like this when their voice isn't being heard by the majority of people. Tough tits, but that's how it is.

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:23 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749364)
no offense but I checked the thread on my phone (so I was logged out) and I'm so glad I have avatars disabled rofl

I might need to iso shadowgod already huh

Every single one of my posts are useless and are themed around the theme of this game. They will not help you solve me in any way, shape, or form.

There, I did your work for you.

flashflash account 11-21-2020 08:24 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749367)
Every single one of my posts are useless and are themed around the theme of this game. They will not help you solve me in any way, shape, or form.

There, I did your work for you.

yep this is what I was looking for, thanks

it's really weird that a d1 with both shadowgod and haku in it has had zero solving in 24 hours

therefore a wolf?

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:25 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I feel like people are tip-toeing on eggshells to avoid any sort of "toxicity" due to the thread made regarding the subject

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749361)
Am I going senile, or is this game even more dead than the last one we played?

what do you expect d0

nobodies going to do anything unless A) a kill happens or b) there is an inexplicable shift against a singular person so they can weigh in

b almost never happens so you get dead d0's like this one

i think the next game i host will balanced around a night start that starts the first day with a kill.

flashflash account 11-21-2020 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I don't have the attention span to watch these objection videos. Is this text scroll speed identical to the games?

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 08:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749369)
I feel like people are tip-toeing on eggshells to avoid any sort of "toxicity" due to the thread made regarding the subject

im definitely not going to mince my words because of that. if someone has a problem they can come at me but ive come a long way as a person since i began playing twg. I can pressure and question people without insulting them

its not really that hard

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749368)
yep this is what I was looking for, thanks

it's really weird that a d1 with both shadowgod and haku in it has had zero solving in 24 hours

therefore a wolf?

That's adorable.

Look at everyone's ISO and tell me if you can actually figure shit out from that hot steaming mess.

Haku also just admitted up above to, I guess, taking a back seat for a while.

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I get you're trying to generate discussion here FFA, and I guess that's what we need here so kudos to you

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 08:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
i think that toxicity thread was just the result of the topic not being broached for as long as i can remember so everyone spewed up all their grievances they've been holding in

with the exception of a few new mods and maybe some very light oversight i dont really forsee a major shift in how twg is played

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 08:30 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
i think barring some major revelation im going to slank lynch and call it good

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749375)
i think that toxicity thread was just the result of the topic not being broached for as long as i can remember so everyone spewed up all their grievances they've been holding in

with the exception of a few new mods and maybe some very light oversight i dont really forsee a major shift in how twg is played

I agree with this


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution