Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

the sun fan 11-22-2020 06:17 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749510)
for the record, i'm very 'eh' about killing between them

if today's kill ends up being something that people are enthused about, then there is something very, very wrong

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 06:25 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Gonna go shovel and I'll be back, hopefully

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749513)
if today's kill ends up being something that people are enthused about, then there is something very, very wrong

sssh dont give it away you baka

fatfuck42 11-22-2020 06:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749489)
I get that its d0 but is this seriously a big deal to you?

I at least wanted to bring it up. Haku's responses to it seemed fine, though, so I'm off it now.

the sun fan 11-22-2020 06:28 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm probably just gonna vote trevor and call it a day and claim no postgame cred if I'm right

twgma

fatfuck42 11-22-2020 06:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm not particularly interested in lynching between FG/TWGma either.

fatfuck42 11-22-2020 06:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Damn...ninja'd...

the sun fan 11-22-2020 06:33 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
look, I don't actually give a shit about killing between them
its a false dichotomy if anyone is actually thinking that there is anything between them that needs to be resolved

I think Trevor was like 2% scummy
I have no opinion on FG

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:43 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
im growing more okay with random lynching anyone with a single digit post count

Xiz 11-22-2020 06:44 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Oh that logic includes funny and tforce well whadda know

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 06:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I wanna vote Ulleabhara for spending 0 second evaluating anyone tbh.

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 06:47 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
My objection maker narrative would vote DBP here over activity.

mellon_collie 11-22-2020 06:48 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749523)
I wanna vote Ulleabhara for spending 0 second evaluating anyone tbh.

I kinda feel the same way... I got fishy vibes from that post but also I don't really have an idea of how this person plays so ????

the sun fan 11-22-2020 06:49 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
im not voting someone because they made a post about roles

TWGma 11-22-2020 06:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749479)
What if Tforce and Funny got the dream team and are wolves together

Been there, done that. It was dece.

Had some fun in Among Us on a stream for a few hours, but now we back here.
The immediate wolfy tones on me is funny, albeit good in a way.

TWGma 11-22-2020 06:51 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749509)
FG seems to at least be doing bare minimum here, as opposed to T-Force.

Okay, now my glasses come off.
Bruh.

I know I haven't exactly done anything, but like. FG's posts have been memes at best.

Hakulyte 11-22-2020 06:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749526)
im not voting someone because they made a post about roles

You're wrong, but you're also right because her time situation has a progression.

Therefore there's a bit of validity and I remember her playstyle being pretty mechanical even as town so...

I think your call is correct. \o

TWGma 11-22-2020 06:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm also gonna say I don't want to vote Ulle because I want to actually play with them and I'm also against voting off new players immediately because of the habit we all seem to have about not being able to read new players and offing them immediately.

Shadow_God_10 11-22-2020 06:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749528)
Okay, now my glasses come off.
Bruh.

I know I haven't exactly done anything, but like. FG's posts have been memes at best.

Keep them on, old man. I know you're blind as a bat


Looking back, yes both of you haven't really done much

roundbox 11-22-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 


Due to the server outage, this day of hearings has been extended 24 hours.

Day 0 will now end on 9:00PM on Monday, November 23rd.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution