Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:09 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642479)
do you understand why I think it's zzzzzz as a reason though

i /guess/

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642482)
That particular post was a response to this:

So I'm not sure how you were coming for me with that TBH.

its uh
from ZGF's MLP thread
Xiz just changed a few words

inDheart 08-17-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642463)
While a lot of what ind has said i dont understand (his whole thing on me and cel must being a pair) i like his read on tps.

I still am kinda spooked by the whole sunfan comments about tps from earlier but im not sure how much weight that carries right now.

Also what do you mean by blinds paranoia, especially when (was it you?) who stated that his wolf and town games are really similar, i cant remember who said it. I am unsure of how i feel about blind personally but i wanna know more where you are comin from

oh i called you guys a package deal. your interactions earlier link you together in my head - the ones where you were posting back-to-back and it helped a bit with your reads on each other. it's unlikely w/w stuff (and superb if it is) but i had some ick feelings from how you two were treating sunfan over a joke

i didn't say that about blind - i've been trying to identify differences between his town and wolf game, actually, and i asked while running the turbo whether he has an activity tell. i ran a different turbo last year where he was a wolf with sunfan, posted a bunch and looked like a paranoiac because he wanted to push sunfan and roundbox over anyone else right from the start. it's not a feeling i've gotten from really any of his town games, and it's not here

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642464)
This is a decent wallpost, I actually kind of like this first line here where he admits that he was kind of winging it

However there are no actual declarations of wolfiness in this post, and even after reading that entire wall, I still have no idea who indheart is most comfortable with lynching today. Aside from the townreads and some reasoning, which are good, there's no assertiveness here

As an aside, is there any significance behind the way you ordered this list?

it's top to bottom town->wolf

i wonder here whether you're trying to shape me to be the kind of player you'd rather read, because on any given d1 i doubt i have confident lynch candidates that i'd like, affirmatively push for

you've already lightly brought up that you don't remember me as the type to destroy the strength of my own points by turning them into questions. is this also something you associate with me in your memory of how i play d1?

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642482)
That particular post was a response to this:

So I'm not sure how you were coming for me with that TBH.

pro tip: ignore that post

it was a meme

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:10 PM

or maybe we're just friends so we talk to each other about inside jokes in game to tease each other

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:10 PM

wait I'm your top wolf
aroo?

Syhto 08-17-2018 08:10 PM

oh. Well I was totally lost and that was a comment obv not based in game, I wasn't agreeing on any real opinion without input there

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642493)
or maybe we're just friends so we talk to each other about inside jokes in game to tease each other

well, not that often

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642490)
its uh
from ZGF's MLP thread
Xiz just changed a few words

tl;dr she thinks anyone who is a furry or a fan of my little pony is into animal stuff

it's... not really game worthy, was a joke and probably a poor taste joke at that

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642483)
i'd hope you would but I'd also hope you wouldnt make reads off of dumb reasons

didn't you say you had a dumb read on DBP?
I know you said it didn't apply anymore but...

YoshL 08-17-2018 08:13 PM

Votes from post 5 to post 830
Night in 2:48:41

---

inDheart 08-17-2018 08:13 PM

if there's a bias in my reads it's that they don't account for activity and it's more about what people did while they were here

i think dbp and sunfan both being at the bottom is an effect of them having posted Many things as opposed to people who have posted Few things, and that the latter group hasn't as much geared up to play the game and it's hard to hold against them if they're just not here

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:13 PM

it makes a lot more sense when you change it to be about FE though, Xiz

is definitely Yoshl's FE Waifu

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642491)

it's top to bottom town->wolf

i wonder here whether you're trying to shape me to be the kind of player you'd rather read, because on any given d1 i doubt i have confident lynch candidates that i'd like, affirmatively push for

you've already lightly brought up that you don't remember me as the type to destroy the strength of my own points by turning them into questions. is this also something you associate with me in your memory of how i play d1?

oh, that makes more sense

I'll concede that I might be holding you to a specific set of inappropriate expectations, but at the same time I would certainly expect that "wolf" part of a reads list to say something about you thinking they were a wolf

Xiz 08-17-2018 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642491)
i didn't say that about blind - i've been trying to identify differences between his town and wolf game, actually, and i asked while running the turbo whether he has an activity tell. i ran a different turbo last year where he was a wolf with sunfan, posted a bunch and looked like a paranoiac because he wanted to push sunfan and roundbox over anyone else right from the start. it's not a feeling i've gotten from really any of his town games, and it's not here

my brain must still be in sleep mode but your saying you think he is a wolf here, or at least suspicious because you are not seeing that paranoia?

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642498)
didn't you say you had a dumb read on DBP?
I know you said it didn't apply anymore but...

if you didnt tell there was a hint of frustration there then idk what to tell ye

Celirra 08-17-2018 08:15 PM

couldn't rather

inDheart 08-17-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642494)
wait I'm your top wolf
aroo?

did you not realize it?

would it help if i posted a sorting guide with my reads

incidentally this would explain you not really responding to the read, i didn't vote you because i was raising a novel point in the post and wanted to give you your 5 seconds to answer to it

inDheart 08-17-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642503)
my brain must still be in sleep mode but your saying you think he is a wolf here, or at least suspicious because you are not seeing that paranoia?

i think he's town bc no paranoia. his posts are extra non-spicy

the sun fan 08-17-2018 08:15 PM

man, maybe you are town Cel
its for a /bad reason/ though so I guess I'm supposed to discard it?