Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

123kappa3 08-17-2019 10:07 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693888)
you said that you found it sus too????

why is it odd?????

you keep contradicting yourself

Its not so much as contradicting as I found it odd but not enough to warrant a vote and i want to know more of your point of view.

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693887)
echoing xel: playing like town as wolf is the best way to look town
MML is perfectly capable of playing a good scum game and defending himself, he's not just going to give up, so the point on effort isn't very relevant

what do you mean for no real reason? be more specific as to which votes
also: maybe its just your post formatting (your post earlier about my vote H&H combined something I did on d0 and something I did literally at the beginning of this phase), but it seems like you're time warping a bunch of points
in the first paragraph of this, you say you gave me the green because I was trying to find mafia, but the last paragraph you say I've only voted for town-leaning people

I'm just confused as to how you're logically connecting all of your data points

what???

there's only one wolf left at this point
of course, if you assume I'm red, then everyone in my reads would have to be green
if I thought Xel was a wolf, for example, the same logic would have me saying "hmm, if I assume Xel is wolf, then this post where he reads every player in the game is odd because they're all green"
this is nothing more than perspective and isn't based in evidence

hey man I asked to hear out your biggest reasons for voting lar
plz respond

can you clarify this? xiz's reasoning felt simplistic. he was convinced FG died because MML wanted to shut her up by killing her, but we have no way to confirm why FG was killed. xiz even admitted it was a bit simple
xiz's dig at sunfan for his role also looked very, VERY dirty when it happened, so that's the biggest reason why I jumped on xiz's case

Hey roundbox

I already said i do not care what order they go

Im not gonna debate the fucking path, game is won unless you're the last wolf

Its actually that easy

This day is pointless if the wolf is one of those two, just give up

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 10:40 PM

Let me be clear

Of lar and 123 i will vote whomever is left next day without recourse

123kappa3 08-17-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693898)
Let me be clear

Of lar and 123 i will vote whomever is left next day without recourse

tbh if this is how everythinks just go ahead and insta. get the game over with if people are done with it.

I will gladly get misslynched if you guys are going to win. the thing is I dont think there is a clear path but, if you think there is vote me and do your thing.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 10:45 PM

the thing is if you already have an idea and arnt moving on it what are we waiting for. I have said most of what I can I guess. I think round or MML are wolf. You can insta me and roll the dice on them too at this point.

roundbox 08-17-2019 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693891)
the next quote about you being red and everyone being green it sounded better in my head tbh. From my point of view it seemed you thought MML is green, and antori or kayla was red. This to me seems odd. Of course im looking at this in hindsight whcih sucks but its all ive got right now. It seems odd because kayla is town. and me being antori I would say im town so to me this looks super bad.

...this was my point exactly
of course it looks odd if you assume I'm a wolf
this is not a reason, this is just perspective

I'm not sure what reasoning you want me to explain that I haven't already explained

I told you why I voted H&H
I told you why I voted Xiz

what more is unclear?

123kappa3 08-17-2019 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693901)
...this was my point exactly
of course it looks odd if you assume I'm a wolf
this is not a reason, this is just perspective

I'm not sure what reasoning you want me to explain that I haven't already explained

I told you why I voted H&H
I told you why I voted Xiz

what more is unclear?

Youve explained yourself. I still think you jumped on those reads super fast and are just a wolf look like town but again its my opinion I guess at this point.

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693899)
tbh if this is how everythinks just go ahead and insta. get the game over with if people are done with it.

I will gladly get misslynched if you guys are going to win. the thing is I dont think there is a clear path but, if you think there is vote me and do your thing.

No one appears to agree

A shame imho

Because you're playing p. Good considering what you were given

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 11:17 PM

I'm against instas on principle but for today I won't bitch or unvote to avoid them.

Kappa literally can only do so much, Xel is set, Subaru won t fucking play the game and it seems like Roundbox has pretty much said what he thought.

I'll hear anyone out and I'll answer questions for as long as you want to go but if people are ready to cast votes and get the show on, Let's Ride

123kappa3 08-17-2019 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693906)
I'm against instas on principle but for today I won't bitch or unvote to avoid them.

Kappa literally can only do so much, Xel is set, Subaru won t fucking play the game and it seems like Roundbox has pretty much said what he thought.

I'll hear anyone out and I'll answer questions for as long as you want to go but if people are ready to cast votes and get the show on, Let's Ride

This. I think all that can be said has been said at this point. If any confusion dont vote but I think we should just vote. Ill wait because MML has voted me already so im the one who gets instad

123kappa3 08-17-2019 11:20 PM

unless poptart wants to make a statement.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 11:25 PM

A funny thought: I wonder if Kappa was sussing on Roundbox because he didn't know what the fuck to do with the situation and clicked on the "for emergencies" spoiler in Charu's sig

123kappa3 08-17-2019 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693910)
A funny thought: I wonder if Kappa was sussing on Roundbox because he didn't know what the fuck to do with the situation and clicked on the "for emergencies" spoiler in Charu's sig

Oh haha didnt even realize that was there. tbh with how much meta game forum TWG its probably not a bad idea in do or die situations.

SubaruPoptart 08-18-2019 12:12 AM

Sorry, I've been doin stuff. To be honest I have no idea how to add anything to this cuz you guys have been pretty much covering everything that can possibly be gone over that I can see. Y'all got everything all planned out so I don't know what else to add in any of this.

123kappa3 08-18-2019 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693915)
Sorry, I've been doin stuff. To be honest I have no idea how to add anything to this cuz you guys have been pretty much covering everything that can possibly be gone over that I can see. Y'all got everything all planned out so I don't know what else to add in any of this.

PopTart I dont know exactly where your head is at right now but, kind of need you to make a decision on what you want to do. You have some choices right now.

You can Vote MML with me and xel and lynch MML and then we figure out what to do next day if MML turns greem.

You can vote me, and when I turn up green if I do roll the dice on either round or MML.

I dont think there is a world that any would follow a round vote with me and you so maybe not the best idea.

But really you need to pick something.

Xelicopter 08-18-2019 09:22 AM

Quote:

Vote lar win game

Easy

123kappa3 08-18-2019 09:25 AM

MML Just going to put this out there right now.

roundbox 08-18-2019 11:54 AM

Quote:

we may be stubborn, but that's no reason to let your voice be unheard
the game's not over until all of the wolves are dead, so don't back down

speaking of stubborn: I am not voting lar
there's a reason why sunfan and I swapped off of him and onto psychoangel yesterday

he's been cleared to me in an unfortunate way

I really think it's as easy as lynching 123kappa (antori) and winning

I just can't fathom a world where xel ignores killing antori after peeking him n1
it just doesn't make any fucking sense at all
the wolves probably had a vig since nobody claimed shots on H&H or jessie, so antori not dying to a free vig is fucking stupid

and subaru needs to be playing sixth-dimensional chess to have rolled wolf and posted about shooting zenith in the way he did

MixMasterLar 08-18-2019 11:56 AM

Subaru what the fuck

We need a vote order of two people from you

If isn't that fucking hard. I don't care how new you are at this point you should be able to figure out the top two people you are willing to vote

123kappa3 08-18-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693929)
we may be stubborn, but that's no reason to let your voice be unheard
the game's not over until all of the wolves are dead, so don't back down

speaking of stubborn: I am not voting lar
there's a reason why sunfan and I swapped off of him and onto psychoangel yesterday

he's been cleared to me in an unfortunate way

I really think it's as easy as lynching 123kappa (antori) and winning

I just can't fathom a world where xel ignores killing antori after peeking him n1
it just doesn't make any fucking sense at all
the wolves probably had a vig since nobody claimed shots on H&H or jessie, so antori not dying to a free vig is fucking stupid

and subaru needs to be playing sixth-dimensional chess to have rolled wolf and posted about shooting zenith in the way he did

Actually you bring up some good points. I am not well versed in the roles here. but, are saying I am vig? cause if so wtf? but, if not who are saying is the vig.