Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

DaBackpack 03-8-2016 07:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

I don't know

DaBackpack 03-8-2016 07:30 PM

I'll probably iso you two and rzr later today, but until then

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4414533)
going down this path is going to get me in tinfoil mode which is absolutely the worst thing right now

j-rodd123 03-8-2016 07:43 PM

im trying to decipher if xiz's urgency for you to unvote was fake or not considering i was nowhere to be found

j-rodd123 03-8-2016 07:44 PM

i still want to vote DBP cuz reasons

DaBackpack 03-8-2016 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414541)
i still want to vote DBP cuz reasons

why?

DaBackpack 03-8-2016 07:45 PM

most of the case against me is "I'm good as a serial killer"

which is a shit-awful reason to think I'm a serial killer

j-rodd123 03-8-2016 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4414531)
it was totally obvious that either the mafia hit the bulletproof, or the mafia were wiped out -- given that there was a mafia nightkill before, the former was almost certain

there are a few dubious points about jrodd though

1) his claim literally came out of nowhere (even if he was drunk) and is a 100% way to lock clear himself without any penalty from wolves (remember he claimed after the second mafia no-kill) so I probably shouldn't be as trusting as I have been about it
2) his general attitude "hey guys I'm REALLY BAD at hunting serial killers lol" reaaaaaally doesn't ring right to me

i wasnt planning on claiming at all, i was gonna claim when i first got in but then there was no value in claiming given the checks and the kills. but then i didnt care and just felt like doing it, maybe slightly -EV because i wouldve been able to feel the purity of a case on me without being lock clear but oh well

and 2 is very real you can look at my track record and ive been very vocal about my opinion of how i hate SKs because it's the easiest role to defend yourself as and you can usually win just by fading wolf kills and making good night kills. it feels like it's not even a part of the flow of the thread

j-rodd123 03-8-2016 07:47 PM

because fontisian said so!!

DaBackpack 03-8-2016 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414545)
because fontisian said so!!

fontisian was wrong :(

j-rodd123 03-8-2016 07:48 PM

also what are you talking about the AA thing? i never said AA couldnt be a wolf or had to be the godfather, that was haku i was saying that about

DaBackpack 03-8-2016 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414547)
also what are you talking about the AA thing? i never said AA couldnt be a wolf or had to be the godfather, that was haku i was saying that about

oh, right, I misremembered

same thing though

j-rodd123 03-8-2016 07:49 PM

how much weight do we put in the night kill as well. killing haku who was screaming it was xiz obviously implicates xiz. but leaving me alive, who was clearly indecisive even though leaning DBP wouldnt be a terrible play by you

Xiz 03-8-2016 07:49 PM

a wild cubone appears!

j-rodd123 03-8-2016 07:50 PM

also this might be an annoying read for you to hear but ive now come to find that SKs at the end are usually the people going all out

DaBackpack 03-8-2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414550)
how much weight do we put in the night kill as well. killing haku who was screaming it was xiz obviously implicates xiz. but leaving me alive, who was clearly indecisive even though leaning DBP wouldnt be a terrible play by you

I considered why you didn't die instead, but it's wifom

you being alive -> Xiz thought he could sway you to kill me, vs. you actually just being the SK yourself

DaBackpack 03-8-2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414552)
also this might be an annoying read for you to hear but ive now come to find that SKs at the end are usually the people going all out

yeah that's an annoying read

j-rodd123 03-8-2016 07:53 PM

im obviously the cop and lol at whatever one of you is faking it to the point where i'd ever remotely be a lynch possibility today

should just vote each other and then ill start asking questions

Xiz 03-8-2016 07:55 PM

Quote:

it was totally obvious that either the mafia hit the bulletproof, or the mafia were wiped out -- given that there was a mafia nightkill before, the former was almost certain

True, but for how quickly during that phase you immediately assumed the vest was hit, along with the quick-voting fonti that phase really didn't sit well with me. Still the biggest reason why I don't like you.

Quote:

1) his claim literally came out of nowhere (even if he was drunk) and is a 100% way to lock clear himself without any penalty from wolves (remember he claimed after the second mafia no-kill) so I probably shouldn't be as trusting as I have been about it

Oh shit never thought of that...
Still, that point is outwayed by how genuine he has been appearing these past two phases.

DaBackpack 03-8-2016 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4414555)
im obviously the cop and lol at whatever one of you is faking it to the point where i'd ever remotely be a lynch possibility today

should just vote each other and then ill start asking questions

I believe you're the cop but like place yourself in my shoes right now

j-rodd123 03-8-2016 07:55 PM

nope ill consider any consideration of myself SK as fake