Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Got it down, ready for the Pack (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=82600)

ffreak12323 11-25-2007 09:46 PM

Got it down, ready for the Pack

OK. I am now in the hang of making good simfiles and I will now start the pack. Although, there are 3 things you can do to request a song. Remember like I said before, send me a private message, comment my random thought about the pack, or post it here. Now, this time, like Ben.(speirs) 7.5 said, I am going to use the edit button, so do not worry about me double posting. The current list of songs in the pack are in the first link, which is the random thought I was talking about. Okay. Now, let me give out some regulations:
Make sure songs do not have curse words. I would recommend you find the lyrics first. Also, songs can be any length below 10 minutes. Any songs over 10 minutes will not be accepted. Songs need, I mean MUST be on beat. It is okay if the song is offbeat by only 0.02 seconds, but if it is offbeat by 0.03 or higher, not acceptable. I also recommend you do not use streams of 24th to 64th notes. You can, but only if it fits into the beat. The only reason you should be using 64th notes is for a slow song, with a BPM of below 10. Also, do NOT use 32nd to 64th notes for holds. You can use them for little sound effects in a solo, but not one after another. I recommend using 64th holds only 5 times in a song.

These rules are only for people who are planning to step the simfile and send it to me. If you have any requests for a song you would like for ME to step, click on LINK #1. For more rules on how to make a good simfile, click on LINK #2.

If you do not understand this forum; or, if you have any questions, send me a private message.

Link 1- Current List of Songs/ One of the places to request a song.

Link 2- Steps on how to make a good simfile.

One more thing. Please do not post any comments that:

1. Have nothing to do with this thread.
2. Curses (says bad words).
3. Most importantly, do not post any comment that tell me what to do, or makes me lose reputation.

Also, DO NOT DOUBLE POST!
If you need to tell me something that is the same subject as the last reply you posted, use the edit button! DOUBLE POSTERS DESERVE TO DIE!

Here is a list of songs currently in the megapack. I know I already posted a random thought about the current songs, but I am just posting this one in case the one in my profile gets deleted:

Songs Currently Finished

None

Songs Working On

None

Songs That are Accepted, and will be worked on ASAP

None

Songs That are Not Accepted

None

Total Songs: 0
Number of Songs Needed for a Complete Pack: 30

ducky285 11-25-2007 10:08 PM

Re: Got it down, ready for the Pack

Let's get this straight

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...79605#poststop
Read #17, it's very important. In fact, you inspired it.

Also, what's with the note restrictions again? They a little more liberal than before, but now you're imposing dumb restrictions like hold lengths and number of holds of a certain length and **** that doesn't make sense.

Unless this is a pad pack, there should be no restrictions like this except maybe for song length because it relates directly to. If it is a pad pack, all you need to say is "steps must be paddable" and let people do what they want to do as long as the steps can be done on foot.

ffreak12323 11-25-2007 10:12 PM

That is what I meant. Also, I said do not post mean comments.

ducky285 11-25-2007 10:26 PM

It's not mean. It's constructive criticism. You would do well to pay attention to it.

kommisar[os] 11-26-2007 01:59 PM

how can you get good at making simfiles within a week? Takes alot of time and practice to be the next zaghurim

ffreak12323 11-26-2007 07:08 PM

Oh guys. Please just stop posting things that make me sad. I try my best, and I am just trying to be as good as anyone else. From now on, only post comments if it has to do with my megapack. Nothing mean. Only things in here should be comments telling me good things, or song requests.

stretchypanda 11-27-2007 08:44 PM

If you are not prepared to take criticism, you aren't prepared to share your work with the public.

gabgabo 11-27-2007 08:58 PM

You're always talking about mean comments, the world isn't always mean dam, stop talking about mean and accept constructive criticism, also: Epic Phail.

ffreak12323 11-27-2007 09:22 PM

Okay. I will make more simfiles.