Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

Pozzai 02-6-2020 06:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712768)
so you have posts 283, 324, and 332, great. Some bare-bones questions then you drop 333 and haven't had any follow up questions. You also had your question to me about why mellon unvoting felt towny to me, but also didn't follow up

Is there going to be a follow up?

A followup to what, your conclussion? I touched on it later in a comment either at Quas or Raeko that I felt it was a weak conclussion when seeing it from a neutral PoV that I disagreed with.

And yeah, I didn't pursure Charu much more, cause they seem to not be around, if you haven't noticed yet, I'm interacting with people that are around, not laying down questions for an undetermined future.

Charu 02-6-2020 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712754)
Charu how do you usually read mellon, and if she's a wolf this game who's her most likely partner?

What do you think of ffa's argument that shadow's OMGUS vote makes them towny? and that dusk's vote was actually serious?

if FFA flips town who are your scumreads, and has your read on me changed since I've clarified mine on FFA?

As I said in my list, she made one post that I found wolfy, otherwise she's seems active enough and is giving thoughts. It's more of a "hmm... this could be something" if my leads are a no go.

I already forgot what this is in relation too, uuuuuuuh... I think if Shadow made a OMGUS vote, that's just Shadow being Shadow to be honest. I feel he'd do that as town, yeah. Just like I feel like he would reason they way he did in regards to dusk. Speaking of, I don't believe the posts from dusk were serious at all.

If FFA is town, then the people hopping on FFA should not be immediately looked at imo. I feel FFA's D1 posts are a good enough reason for literally anyone in the game to use as a reason to lynch them. It's THAT powerful since this is mountainous, hence why I said it hardly matters if they're actually wolf, but I'm gonna believe they're wolf until I see a flip. Also, you clarifying makes me feel a bit better, especially now you seem to have retracted your thoughts that they could actually be town.

I get it, FFA is the type of player to make these types of moves, but in a mountainous game there's literally no way to keep FFA in check after those D1 posts and vote.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:39 PM

Ohhhhh my goooooood you two

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712771)
any thoughts on pozzai? How do you feel about him pushing me for not interacting with my nulls when he has essentially done the same thing?

I would also put Pozzai in the yellow zone. Pozzai seems to be using a lot of feelings to guide their play like "this feels off somehow?" type of statements. These seem relatively easy to fake as a wolf.

I thought that was a nitpicky point, your level of engagement seems pretty much the same to me

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712680)
what the fuck is an anti-alignment

If this wasn't answered I'm curious as to this as well.

I'm still slowly going through the posts (I'm on page 14)

Bootleg/Raeko/Arigaki are in my no lynch pile today from what I've seen from them so far. I don't ever vote on these three

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712773)
As I said in my list, she made one post that I found wolfy, otherwise she's seems active enough and is giving thoughts. It's more of a "hmm... this could be something" if my leads are a no go.

I already forgot what this is in relation too, uuuuuuuh... I think if Shadow made a OMGUS vote, that's just Shadow being Shadow to be honest. I feel he'd do that as town, yeah. Just like I feel like he would reason they way he did in regards to dusk. Speaking of, I don't believe the posts from dusk were serious at all.

If FFA is town, then the people hopping on FFA should not be immediately looked at imo. I feel FFA's D1 posts are a good enough reason for literally anyone in the game to use as a reason to lynch them. It's THAT powerful since this is mountainous, hence why I said it hardly matters if they're actually wolf, but I'm gonna believe they're wolf until I see a flip. Also, you clarifying makes me feel a bit better, especially now you seem to have retracted your thoughts that they could actually be town.

I get it, FFA is the type of player to make these types of moves, but in a mountainous game there's literally no way to keep FFA in check after those D1 posts and vote.

Something about this post pings me

I don't really disagree with it but talking so much about how someone he's absolutely sure is a wolf might flip town and how we should give blanket immunity to people pushing him after his flip is just

Feels very agenda-y

Charu 02-6-2020 06:42 PM

Oh yeah, for some reason I thought FFA had more votes.

FFA

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712776)
If this wasn't answered I'm curious as to this as well.

I'm still slowly going through the posts (I'm on page 14)

Bootleg/Raeko/Arigaki are in my no lynch pile today from what I've seen from them so far. I don't ever vote on these three

(Oh no I'm being pocketed)

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712770)
pozzai vs ara is tvt psure

we can let it go on for another 20 pages as these things usually do but we could also just stop it now and be productive

who's shadow's partner

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712772)
A followup to what, your conclussion? I touched on it later in a comment either at Quas or Raeko that I felt it was a weak conclussion when seeing it from a neutral PoV that I disagreed with.

And yeah, I didn't pursure Charu much more, cause they seem to not be around, if you haven't noticed yet, I'm interacting with people that are around, not laying down questions for an undetermined future.

ok that's a difference in playstyles then. Does this change your read on me? how has FFA's recent posts and my read on him affected yours, if at all?

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712687)
Ya, in a basic setup like this "not w/w" probably covers the phrase :]

Okay I got my answer for this. Still catching up

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712774)
Ohhhhh my goooooood you two

tinfoil pozzai and I are both v and quas is wolf going for that spicy cred

Charu 02-6-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712777)
Something about this post pings me

I don't really disagree with it but talking so much about how someone he's absolutely sure is a wolf might flip town and how we should give blanket immunity to people pushing him after his flip is just

Feels very agenda-y

I like to spread my plans in the thread for all to see, y'know~~~

Pozzai 02-6-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

If FFA is town, who amongst your towns are you wrong on and why, it kind of leaves me and AA as the "lowest" on your list, but do you think that'd be the team?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:46 PM

Quote:

Who do you think FFA's most likely partner is? I didn't see a mention there. what do you think of mellon calling my vote opportunistic? do the difference in approaches to my d1 vote from mellon/quas give you any insight?

Charu 02-6-2020 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712782)

...I can see that actually...

I guess Quas COULD be using FFA's D1 shenanigans as a means to be a hidden wolf or whatever. That's definitely a thing that could happen~~~

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:47 PM

gonna go play some league, I'll be back before EOD

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712786)
...I can see that actually...

I guess Quas COULD be using FFA's D1 shenanigans as a means to be a hidden wolf or whatever. That's definitely a thing that could happen~~~

I do think FFA/shadow are not w/w

Charu 02-6-2020 06:48 PM

Without meta though, idk if I wanna think like that. FFA did say earlier that Quas would fake red check and then become regarded as hard town so...

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712780)
who's shadow's partner

ok that's a difference in playstyles then. Does this change your read on me? how has FFA's recent posts and my read on him affected yours, if at all?

Ffa most likely

But I mean he really has partner equity with everyone right

Nobody has been pushing him very hard and most ppl have been softballing v reads his way

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712782)

Because if there's one thing I need right now it's more cred