Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

flashflash account 02-6-2020 02:59 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

I think last time we played codenames she was also like "we shouldn't do the dirty deck cause that makes ffa uncomfortable" which was pretty considerate

but that's basically it rofl

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712640)
2) mellon_collie - town - I seem to remember lots of slank and minimal interaction when mellon is a wolf which doesn't seem in line here. we also had mindmelds including the unvote off dusk when the votes piled up which is a good sign.

How would you differentiate between a "wolf wanting to get off a wagon that was gaining steam" and "town worried about how fast a wagon is building"

The vote they changed to didn't really do much to help defuse the Duskwagon, or help to build an alternative, which in my optic would have been the "town" thing to do?

flashflash account 02-6-2020 03:05 PM

think I'mma just
arigaki
while I'm still at a computer

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712648)
How would you differentiate between a "wolf wanting to get off a wagon that was gaining steam" and "town worried about how fast a wagon is building"

The vote they changed to didn't really do much to help defuse the Duskwagon, or help to build an alternative, which in my optic would have been the "town" thing to do?

the reason I unvoted to was to prevent an accidental hammer that would've ended day prematurely, which was how I read her unvote. I think wolves wanting to get off a wagon that was gaining steam tends to be something less experienced players are worried about so I might use playtime as a read there, but it also tends to heavily depend on context. Regardless I don't think she's a wolf here and it adds to my townread

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712649)
think I'mma just
arigaki
while I'm still at a computer

it's aragaki, that's twice you've gotten it wrong now

I'd like to see more from pozzie and charu (more so charu) today, my lynch pool atm is:

ffa/pozzie/charu. if I have a townread wrong it's probably bootleg? maaaaaaybe shadow but he has good tone

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712648)

You're operating under the assumption that I knew Dusk was town or wanted to save them for some reason? I just didn't want an insta to happen so I switched from my vote that I didn't feel strongly about to begin with

my initial vote I literally said I only voted Dusk because nobody else had voted for them. I just wanted to make a vote for pressure. I didn't want a wagon on dusk to begin with, I had a neutral read on them

flashflash account 02-6-2020 03:08 PM

well I don't know weebanese and there's no phonetic difference between ara and ari so that's why I'm spelling it wrong

flashflash account 02-6-2020 03:08 PM

aragaki

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4712652)
You're operating under the assumption that I knew Dusk was town or wanted to save them for some reason? I just didn't want an insta to happen so I switched from my vote that I didn't feel strongly about to begin with

my initial vote I literally said I only voted Dusk because nobody else had voted for them. I just wanted to make a vote for pressure. I didn't want a wagon on dusk to begin with, I had a neutral read on them

Not necessarily "wanting to save" but your vote on a no-show did nothing for the game state, but to cover away from what turned out to be a townwagon.

Your votes in general have been at times at places where they have had little impact.

I do not consider you as a player who uses vote strategy a lot, so I don't strongly hold it against you, my question was for AA, because they seemed to have used something I'd say at a neutral perspective is much more of a scum avoiding wagon, than a town trying to split pressure and garner information.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712636)
why are you townreading me? I don't remember seeing anything

You've been playing the game when like nobody else was

I did actually talk about it d1 a little, tho that was more of just a town lean

I wasn't so sure for the dusk vote you had but I thought your explanation of it was ~fine and I basically did the same thing d1 of just voting someone I had a null read on

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712642)
why was my vote on dusk bad? I had voted him earlier in the day after talking to shadow, unvoted when wagon hit 3, then revoted when it got close to EOD lmfao

there was no real reason to wolf read dusk there, he just hadn't done anything

my vote was bad d1 too it's all good

Charu 02-6-2020 03:47 PM

Alright, I'm actually on a computer now, wow

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712641)
@FFA how's your relations with Raeko, how well are you acquainted outside mafiagames?

why does this matter?

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712660)
why does this matter?

I shall come back to this later when I'm done pondering the meaning of something.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712653)
well I don't know weebanese and there's no phonetic difference between ara and ari so that's why I'm spelling it wrong

also wut there 100% is a phonetic difference

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712661)
I shall come back to this later when I'm done pondering the meaning of something.

is it life?

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712663)
is it life?

Life is too fickle to ponder on for great lengths of time, you wont reach a conclussion till it ebbs away from you.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:49 PM

Pozzai is prolly town

lazy read but he's been trying and playing

pressuring people that he wouldn't need to as a wolf in this position

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:50 PM

why is mikey avoiding me like the plague

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:50 PM

I don't think shadow has been all that towny

null at best