Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 12:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
can't say i regret the t-force lynch guys

Charu 12-9-2019 12:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704312)
nothing immediately
I know that I am slightly abnormally so regardless of ur alignment, it probably makes sense

follow me on Charu and all ur worries will disappear tho

Wow, not cool.

Don't let me SCREEEEEE on you.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 12:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704297)
Anyways, whatever the case is, if the wolves really did just go straight to Poptart, then that leaves a big question.

"Why?"

thesunfan, you're claiming it's V I N T A G E for me to go for Poptart here. Can you underline why?

you often kill people randomly when ur a wolf on n1
and every time I see it, I never get you lynched because everyone on this planet loves you more than they love me

I highly doubt there is anyone else in the game that would kill Subaru last night

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 12:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704279)
wait YES fuck you Chair stop killing people to be confusing

the word of this day has been "vintage" for me, in case it was not clear

Subaru dying last night is a V I N T A G E Charu nightkill and, regardless of what the fuck happened, wolves definitely tried to kill Charu last night

idk man im gonna need you to explain this one

the sun fan 12-9-2019 12:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704305)
I want everybody that flipped their vote to T-Force to explain their thought process fully.

I kind of let EOD sneak up on me
I thought my vote was on Shado for most of it, saw it not develop, and switched to T-force because he was "not the worst d0 lynch in the world"

if there was another minute in the phase, I would've switched back to Shado once I saw like 3 people vote for Trevor after I did and saw you vote Shado

there really isn't much process to it; I was just picking a viable wagon that I didn't hate and I hated the fg one

Charu 12-9-2019 12:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704315)
you often kill people randomly when ur a wolf on n1
and every time I see it, I never get you lynched because everyone on this planet loves you more than they love me

I highly doubt there is anyone else in the game that would kill Subaru last night

Hey hey hey

...

I love you 💖

But my ultimate love is somewhere else, sorry.

*cough*

Anyways, I believe I outlined perfectly what I would've done. I would've went for the towniest player, no question. Poptart was not my "towniest" player. It was actually star that was my towniest.

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 12:59 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704312)
nothing immediately

I know that I am slightly abnormally so regardless of ur alignment, it probably makes sense



follow me on Charu and all ur worries will disappear tho

Are you really so sure Charu's a wolf that you'd lean me townier for his interaction with me this morning?

Funfam seems a bit reckless. Mind sharing what prompted the change?

star-crossed 12-9-2019 01:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704219)
if i die i blame sunfan

It did not actually occur to me that this would be a fake hider comment. I did not really think that it was a good strategy to tell everybody who you would hide behind in advance, because of the roleblocker. (I was only planning on making up my target today.) And since you do not particularly trust sun, I just did not read it that way. I thought you were just saying, if you die, sun fan probably killed you because you kind of sus him.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 01:04 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I kind of hate how I've played this phase thus far
like a lot

the sun fan 12-9-2019 01:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704322)
Are you really so sure Charu's a wolf that you'd lean me townier for his interaction with me this morning?

Funfam seems a bit reckless. Mind sharing what prompted the change?

every time that I'm right on Charu this happens

"SuNfAn ArE yOu SuRe ChARu Is A wOlF i DoN't ReAlLy ReAd HiM wOlF?!?!?!"

yes, I'm pretty sure
its not even hard; just think about the nightkill and know that Charu makes random as fuck nightkills all the time as a wolf

if ur town, you can't seriously expect me to believe that the Subaru nightkill was in your top like
4
guesses for who the nightkill would be

the sun fan 12-9-2019 01:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I want them to sing
I want them to dance
Before they put me in the ground

I'll be back later, I guess
need to practice for the last final that I'm going to study for for a bit

inDheart 12-9-2019 01:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704325)
It did not actually occur to me that this would be a fake hider comment. I did not really think that it was a good strategy to tell everybody who you would hide behind in advance, because of the roleblocker. (I was only planning on making up my target today.) And since you do not particularly trust sun, I just did not read it that way. I thought you were just saying, if you die, sun fan probably killed you because you kind of sus him.

i voted with him yesterday, i only really grew to regret my choice later. if i was the real hider and you see me + someone other than sunfan die, in that case he becomes lock wolf

hm, there's a wrinkle here bc if i insist on following this world and he thinks im not the hider he could also realize this. but thats already hypothetical action territory

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 01:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I like Charu's hider crisis today. Like, I'm well aware he's probably capable of faking incredulity and confusion about how the roles would interact, but it didn't feel fake at all and the timing felt right and matched my own thoughts on the hider ish so I'm inclined to lean him town

I'm a little disconcerted at the sudden sunfan pressure from literally everyone chiming in but also somewhat relieved he's not skating by like he normally does

Liking what I see from inD as well, maybe one of these days I'll learn to ditch my distrust and accept his play at face value

inDheart 12-9-2019 01:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704327)
every time that I'm right on Charu this happens

"SuNfAn ArE yOu SuRe ChARu Is A wOlF i DoN't ReAlLy ReAd HiM wOlF?!?!?!"

yes, I'm pretty sure
its not even hard; just think about the nightkill and know that Charu makes random as fuck nightkills all the time as a wolf

if ur town, you can't seriously expect me to believe that the Subaru nightkill was in your top like
4
guesses for who the nightkill would be

i dont immediately think subaru died because hider though? did u talk about this already

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 01:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704327)
every time that I'm right on Charu this happens



"SuNfAn ArE yOu SuRe ChARu Is A wOlF i DoN't ReAlLy ReAd HiM wOlF?!?!?!"



yes, I'm pretty sure

its not even hard; just think about the nightkill and know that Charu makes random as fuck nightkills all the time as a wolf



if ur town, you can't seriously expect me to believe that the Subaru nightkill was in your top like

4

guesses for who the nightkill would be

EoD was a cluster fuck so I didn't even hazard a guess, but you're right that Subaru would've been like last on the list cause of his mislynch potential

Other than "its only Charu that would've done this", why do you think Charu would've targeted Subie specifically?

the sun fan 12-9-2019 01:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704332)
i dont immediately think subaru died because hider though? did u talk about this already

star-crossed is making more sense than I am, I guess
either the wolves put KP on Subaru, or they went for the meme option and blocked their own nightkill (which I am not considering but if someone puts drugs in my dinner or something then I'd probably argue that Charu would be the most likely person to argue for that in wolfchat since he doesn't like making nightkills to give information but WHATEVER DAD)

its just like
a lot
I would probably guess Subaru was somewhat likely to hide behind Charu, but that doesn't really matter to me

what matters to me is that the wolves DEFINITELY tried to put KP on Subaru and there's not really any good reason to do that imo unless you're Charu and you NEVER GET PUNISHED for making bad nightkills

the sun fan 12-9-2019 01:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
ugh

star-crossed 12-9-2019 01:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Based on responses to my last question from Charu/InD/sun...a dynamic I thought was happening, actually was not? In that it looked like everybody jumped off Shado and people jumped onto T-Force after this message

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704229)
I'm not a fucking wolf dawg I'm literally not

Which I was interpreting as, very much not from the mindset of being the Hider. Which made me feel really conflicted because I think a wolf who thinks they very likely are going to die, should be claiming Hider at the last minute. Granted T-Force did not either but still. Shado does not even vote to try to save himself until the last minute, which I think is a more townie sign in general. But if he is a wolf may indicate he did not feel that in danger.

I was not actually positive T-Force was a town, but I felt like the information surrounding him throughout the day was more significant/meaningful than anybody else, and my overall lean was town. I wish I had defended him more, but I got stuck in my own head a bit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704240)
t force self pews fucking

The reason why I was on the thinking track so much of who is Hider, is (1) that I have a really bad track record with trying to hang blues on Day 0 while they were afk and (2) that I was having an internal conflict with the fact that I sussed Funny, but thought she was afk. And then even when she wasn't in the last few minutes I kind of thought the more late wagons we have, the more likely we are to out the Hider without being that much more likely to hit a wolf.

--

Anyway, I know that is a lot of words, but I think how Shado played the end of the day is a moment that should be telling for his role and I want to discuss it.

star-crossed 12-9-2019 01:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704333)
EoD was a cluster fuck so I didn't even hazard a guess, but you're right that Subaru would've been like last on the list cause of his mislynch potential

Other than "its only Charu that would've done this", why do you think Charu would've targeted Subie specifically?

I mean, Subaru was definitely somebody I was considering faking having hid behind because I thought he was town while also an unexpected kill on face since he does not have the same reputation as others. It is kind of weird because the game was kind of split into half really liking him and half not.

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 01:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Is there any other explanation for the hider death being the sole death?

I was thinking that Subie died cause he hid behind a maf, but every way I play this out, it becomes clearer that it's who the hider hid behind is completely irrelevant. Wolves have no benefit in roleblocking anyone other than the person they want to kill. So either wolves got lucky with their target or they successfully role read him. I guess I should read his ISO to see if there's an indication as to why.

But also @funfan, about Charu being the only lamer to both kill and roleblock the same target, I don't think there's another way for the wolves to use their roleblock power except in doing exactly that
..

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 01:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704336)
(2) that I was having an internal conflict with the fact that I sussed Funny, but thought she was afk. And then even when she wasn't in the last few minutes I kind of thought the more late wagons we have, the more likely we are to out the Hider without being that much more likely to hit a wolf.

in the last few min of eod i learned that one of my housemates went awol and no one's heard from her

still awol, idk

obv slank cover but i meant to be around

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 01:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
charu seems fine to me rn. sunfan's tinfoiling. i don't like it

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 01:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
shado's usually a likable player to me and i aint there w/ him yet. 'tis weird

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 01:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
sunfan you srs w/ the charu thing

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 01:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
unvote nah sunfan saved my ass last phase prolly shouldn't

star-crossed 12-9-2019 01:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704003)
Can you answer the question first?
Cause tbh I'm not loving that you wanna shade me after reading my question without even answering the question

Also Shado, I just wanted to say, I never saw this message yesterday. I saw the first question, and was just kind of like, I already addressed it so he will see it when he gets there and then I will see if he still has questions. But it puts more context to why things were getting prickly. Which I am sorry for my part in. I may have been biased by being tired of having the entire day be about my question to Subaru, but to me it seemed like an easy enough thing for you to pretend to solve around as a wolf. None of your posts at the time really showed ... a spark I guess, is why I was trying to warn you that I needed more from you in order to not want to hang you. But I did not phrase it that warmly.

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 01:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704341)
shado's usually a likable player to me and i aint there w/ him yet. 'tis weird

Rood. I think it's cause our only interaction this game was me calling you unfunny and not a gurl.

More seriously tho,
Would you say I'm normally *less* likeable as a wolf?

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 01:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704345)
Rood. I think it's cause our only interaction this game was me calling you unfunny and not a gurl.

More seriously tho,
Would you say I'm normally *less* likeable as a wolf?

tbh no you seem about the same bc you're a hard wolf to spot, 'least for me

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 01:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704344)
Also Shado, I just wanted to say, I never saw this message yesterday. I saw the first question, and was just kind of like, I already addressed it so he will see it when he gets there and then I will see if he still has questions. But it puts more context to why things were getting prickly. Which I am sorry for my part in. I may have been biased by being tired of having the entire day be about my question to Subaru, but to me it seemed like an easy enough thing for you to pretend to solve around as a wolf. None of your posts at the time really showed ... a spark I guess, is why I was trying to warn you that I needed more from you in order to not want to hang you. But I did not phrase it that warmly.

You're fine. You said as much yesterday so I knew what you wanted from me, I'm just never been magical enough to produce deep conclusions from shallow D0 drivel and likely never will be. It's fine tho, aint the first time my weak D0s get me (nearly) mislynched.

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 01:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704347)
tbh no you seem about the same bc you're a hard wolf to spot, 'least for me

K good cause I was gonna sayyy
Hahaha last game we were getting on magnificently and I was the Villian in Chief

inDheart 12-9-2019 01:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
starting laptop up

im dispensing w my own doomsday scenario rn bc now im convinced sunfan would just block me if that was the road he was going and not out himself, no matter how much he's tickled by the idea of d1 mylo

not saying hes not a wolf but hes probably not because of me reasons at least

inDheart 12-9-2019 01:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
fg is a great blue heron
sunfan/charu are rival hummingbirds
star is a flamingo who is not overly pink
xel is an albatross
shado is a laughing gull

star-crossed 12-9-2019 01:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
So with FG, Charu is arguing there is a notable playfulness that has not been the case for her other recent wolf games. And sun fan likes her for...some reason, probably the stupid vintage thing. I cannot speak to that as much since I have not played with her recently. But I would argue that this being a turbo, T-Force being here, mood outside of the game, or who a wolf partner is, could be factors that would muddy that. But I do imagine it can be tiring to be a wolf repeatedly, and that that could make it harder to have a good performance, so I understand that aspect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704013)
i could jump on board with your star-crossed read xel, 'cause the one time she rolled wolf y'all jumped on her (i was her wolf buddy it was a hard watch), and that isn't happening rn. she seems comfortable

Basically her main read is, star isn't being weird and T-Force is still pushing her ---> voting T-Force. She also likes sun fan for the unaligned read with T-Force/Subaru. T-Force pointed out that the push being on T-force specifically kind of muddies things, and I agree. Because while she made an effort to explain clearly what she liked about me, she does not really try to engage with T-Force's info too much. Which is explainable by their rivalry to an extent, but still notable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704186)
haha

fr i dont think subaru has a wolf read, unless it's star. that's a red flag since he bothered to put in a reads list

but also this is an lhf read and not something i'm prodding into d0. good to keep in mind though

Pretty late in the day she comments on this. I will point out, that Charu's big reads list (which I will talk about in another post) was similarly guilty of this, in my opinion. The take seems reasonable enough.

What she is doing fits together logically, but that is relatively easier to do when you are only focusing on a few players and have the least posts. Personality wise, she seems at least somewhat similar to when we were wolves together in the Turbo, albeit she definitely did not go full wolfweab there. Haha.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 02:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704352)
fg is a great blue heron
sunfan/charu are rival hummingbirds
star is a flamingo who is not overly pink
xel is an albatross
shado is a laughing gull

I'd swap Shado and Xel, and probably just change Shado to something more boring like a male cardinal.
I don't get the fg one though.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 02:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I want to sink my teeth in more, I know there's some goodish stuff like star's interpretation of Shado's EOD and I promise I'll get around to that stuff, just bug me later

but I really want to shitpost more

inDheart 12-9-2019 02:06 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704356)
I'd swap Shado and Xel, and probably just change Shado to something more boring like a male cardinal.
I don't get the fg one though.

i just wanted a bird i like bc i think she is pretty town atm, majestically so

star-crossed 12-9-2019 02:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704360)
i just wanted a bird i like bc i think she is pretty town atm, majestically so

Can you help me see what you see?

inDheart 12-9-2019 02:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704204)
i'm pretty sure if people wanted to lynch him d0 he'd be a wagon

i really, really like this post - it's a level of caring/awareness about the lynch idt was present to the thread in the last game

also energy level things. i can see her get hyped for wolf rands but then the hype doesn't carry over into actual gameplay much. here it still feels real. it's also not like she's just rolled over coming into today after getting the mislynch she kind of wanted. somehow i don't think being ahead in the game actually ever energizes her

the sun fan 12-9-2019 02:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704365)
Can you help me see what you see?

what happened to Toy Story pig?

flashflash account 12-9-2019 02:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
since there are some confusions, the variation of Weak Hider being used is explained here:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hider

the sun fan 12-9-2019 02:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
so, since I keep coming back anyways.

I'll talk about Shado's eod post that star thought meant he was the hider.

I now get the completely different reaction and, aside from TWGma, he was the only person who I would've been surprised if they had said that they were the hider. The way he said what he said, if he's town (which I /think/ he is) then he would've just claimed it at that time; he was desperate not to be lynched but he didn't have a trump card.

At the time, I wasn't really thinking too deeply about it tho. I said I would've switched back if there was another 60 secs and I think I would've, but looking back, I think that Shado (less likely if he's w/w with someone that changed onto TWGma after I swapped) would've probably just claimed at that time, or perhaps slightly earlier given that he appeared to have been on mobile.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 02:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704360)
i just wanted a bird i like bc i think she is pretty town atm, majestically so

I was not a fan of the way she voted (and unvoted) me; its the thing I've disliked from her the most

still mostly town but that was definitely a red flag

she is a lot more likely to interact with me a lot more before making a vote like that, but I guess the unvote makes it less bad????

its still not my favorite, and I wouldn't exactly call her play thus far "majestic"

inDheart 12-9-2019 02:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
did i miss something

was she saying that post made him the hider because i just see her bigger post where she's confused about why a hider would ever post that

star-crossed 12-9-2019 02:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704377)
so, since I keep coming back anyways.

I'll talk about Shado's eod post that star thought meant he was the hider.

I now get the completely different reaction and, aside from TWGma, he was the only person who I would've been surprised if they had said that they were the hider. The way he said what he said, if he's town (which I /think/ he is) then he would've just claimed it at that time; he was desperate not to be lynched but he didn't have a trump card.

At the time, I wasn't really thinking too deeply about it tho. I said I would've switched back if there was another 60 secs and I think I would've, but looking back, I think that Shado (less likely if he's w/w with someone that changed onto TWGma after I swapped) would've probably just claimed at that time, or perhaps slightly earlier given that he appeared to have been on mobile.

I thought it meant he was not the hider, to be clear.

inDheart 12-9-2019 02:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704378)
I was not a fan of the way she voted (and unvoted) me; its the thing I've disliked from her the most

still mostly town but that was definitely a red flag

she is a lot more likely to interact with me a lot more before making a vote like that, but I guess the unvote makes it less bad????

its still not my favorite, and I wouldn't exactly call her play thus far "majestic"

i see you

i kinda see a thing to go metaresearch here if i get bored/need a break

star-crossed 12-9-2019 02:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4703980)
I don't want to get this wrong, but am I correct to assume you don't like T-Force for T-Force not liking that you are talking about pocket pairs?

He did not want to get it wrong, but was....super, super wrong comprehension wise. Which is half the reason my response was so annoyed. I am not sure how noteworthy this really is, but a wolf that knows for a fact T-Force and I are both town getting in a dumb fight has less need to determine the details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704103)
1) Funnygurl555

Posting consirably more. Alignment probably town because of this, but also because of the happy vibes I'm getting from them. Funny is playing for fun friends.

2) SubaruPoptart

Once again, not taking stances for himself and is only summerazing what he's read. When he does give a "read", it's attached with a "oh, but this could be happening" which makes the read no so much a read anymore imo.

3) inDheart

Very proddy, provided a reads list, isn't all that aggressive despite the proddiness. idk, he's playing the game and that's respectable. Probably town.

4) ShadoWolfe

Good fun vibes, but that means nothing with Shadow. He could be your best friend and then stab you in the back with a cold knife. Seems okay, wouldn't vote at the moment. Kind of neutral on him.

5) XelNya

Either a ballsy wolf or just a "idgaf" town. Statistics say probably town due to this angel. So yeah, town, boom, another read, hell yeah.

6) T-Force

Throwing rocks at star, probably town

7) star-crossed

Throwing rocks at T-Force, probably town

8) thesunfan

I mean, I guess could be wolfing if I wanna tryhard and say they're skirting the game, but so am I so /shrug. Pretty okay for me so far though.

9) Charu

Hi

This is basically all town or neutral-town reads, very reminiscent of Subaru's reads ironically, and yet Subaru got more negative attention for it. The closest thing to a wolfread here is on Subaru, and Charu does not acknowledge Subaru's relative newness may be a mitigating factor, in being able to make reads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704105)
Very messy, I know, but I'm trying not to tryhard, okay!?

I guess an amendment I'd make is probably the T-Force vs Star thing.

Star could be this aggressive because they're actually wolf. But naaaaaaaah, I don't think star would purposely put this much attention to themselves.

Maybe it's T-Force after all?

The reason I liked it in the moment, and actually put Charu onto my town list for it (well, that and his line of questioning to get Subaru engaged), is that it seemed ... really ballsy / candid to put out that type of list and then end up talking yourself into voting T-Force. My thought was wolves are more likely to embed their kind of ... agenda into their initial leans, rather than making the list, posting it, and then going hmm I have no wolf reads.

Looking back on it, I am...less convinced that is a good way to read Charu, specifically (it would probably be a better take on a more self-conscious wolf), and I am not sure it's actually a good thing for relatively-disengaged-Charu to even be making a full reads outline.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704295)
Alright, I'm thinking even more now what to do if I were a wolf.

Well... I suppose I'd probably kill towny players while not roleblocking at all. At least not until the hider comes out and goes "heheh, I'm the hider and i hid behind X, Y, and Z".

If I fail to get the hider in between Night 2 and 3, then I deserve to lose tbh.

...

Weird gimmick.

I have no idea if I believe this or not to be honest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704309)
Anyways, my vote on T-Force was pretty much to settle the tiny conflict I had in my reads in regards to him vs star.

I had a "hunch" that he was town, but since it was the only significant action that happened that day that ended up giving me some actual alignment questions.

Questions such as:

"Why is he not liking star not liking such and such"

"Mafia pals getting caught super early?"

"Super aggressive bussing maybe (meme)?"

Things like that.

Since he didn't flip wolf, I think I can probably say Funny is probably still town here (probably).

I think this is a decent take, that is in line with my initial thought on his reads list -> transition to T-Force vote.

I guess Charu is neutral townish to me at this stage.

inDheart 12-9-2019 02:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
seeing your first couple points and then having you come up with neutral-townish at the end seems odd

the sun fan 12-9-2019 02:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704380)
I thought it meant he was not the hider, to be clear.

my b

star-crossed 12-9-2019 02:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704384)
seeing your first couple points and then having you come up with neutral-townish at the end seems odd

Probably because it is interacting with other meta bullshit I do not really want to go into. It used to be a town read, and it is weaker now. But I am trying to re calibrate on everybody at this point.

inDheart 12-9-2019 02:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704384)
seeing your first couple points and then having you come up with neutral-townish at the end seems odd

maybe this was preemptive since i don't actually recall your subaru thoughts

you just seem like not a huge fan of several of your previous data points on charu and so am i right in saying you're valuing the last one pretty heavily?

star-crossed 12-9-2019 03:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704387)
maybe this was preemptive since i don't actually recall your subaru thoughts

you just seem like not a huge fan of several of your previous data points on charu and so am i right in saying you're valuing the last one pretty heavily?

I mean I liked Subaru, but people do not have to have the same reads as me so long as they are genuine.

I guess rather than trying to slap a label on it, my point is that that was the main reason I could point to for why I liked Charu besides [slew of gut and meta]. And I am realizing that my rationale for that reason is not something I feel confident about.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704374)
what happened to Toy Story pig?

I like to think I am not going ham anymore. Lol.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 03:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704393)

I like to think I am not going ham anymore. Lol.

Heh

Petra has a pretty ham personal skill
Better when applied to this game than in 3h, probably

star-crossed 12-9-2019 03:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
For posterity I guess I will mention wolf teams I am currently pondering

Shado/Charu
Sunfan/Xel

the sun fan 12-9-2019 03:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704313)
can't say i regret the t-force lynch guys

This post is at the top of my page and I keep laughing whenever I reload

It's just so funnnygurl

Charu 12-9-2019 03:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Guys, I just came with a mind blowing revelation.

There are no wolves this game.

In fact, the only reason why the hider died was because they probably didn't hide at all because they couldn't actually hide!

Charu 12-9-2019 03:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Alright, let me dig around my ol' noggin' and see if anything pops in my mind.

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 03:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I Am A Majestic Blue Heron

the sun fan 12-9-2019 03:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Not for star's eyes only people on the NA side of the Atlantic are allowed to view

star seems less town to me today





I cant put my finger on it and I am guilty of not reading everything super deeply yet, so maybe that will change, but I think its noteworthy

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 03:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
shado what's your headspace rn

Charu 12-9-2019 03:43 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
1) Funnygurl555

Probably still town

2) SubaruPoptart

Has a preference to dragons

3) inDheart

Is taking in the info very calmly

4) ShadoWolfe

Loves me

5) XelNya

His first phase is screaming likely town

6) T-Force

Has a cute cat

7) star-crossed

Is also taking in info calmly and trying to make sense

8) thesunfan

Doesn't actually love me and it makes me sad </3

9) Charu

Hello


If I take the folks out that I think are actually viable voting candidates I am left with...

Funnygurl555
ShadoWolfe
thesunfan

Funny because, as slap happy as she is, she hasn't done anything significant to show what she's thinking besides her take on shadow (and currently thesunfan). YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, I'M WARY OF YOU

Shadow because, well I just don't trust him. You know when you're walking around campus or your work place and you see a student/customer that just gives you bad vibes? That's what I'm getting from Shadow, even though he's being friendly. I think it has to do with his non-chalant callouts to those that have called him out already.

thesunfan because he's using this kill as a means to frame me for... dumb crud? No clue, he seems to have gotten a "AHA, GOTCHA" mindset. I don't recall ever making random kills before in the last, err............... idk games ago, but I certainly actually think about kills and don't just point at a random and hope the best. I only do that when there's no thinking involved though, dohoho.

Charu 12-9-2019 03:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Watch one of the wolves be one of the two actively changing their reads and explaining what's going on in there head as clear as they could.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 03:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Y xel screaming town 4 u charu

And u know that I love you more than shado does

Do u think panic is a sign of star's wolf game or something?
Same 4 ind

Charu 12-9-2019 03:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 

star-crossed 12-9-2019 03:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
The person I feel best about currently is actually InD, based on the level of complexity of his thoughts and interactions. Read development on FG and T-Force seems very genuine. High engagement in the last hour of day (22 posts). The bird comparisons.

I think I lean toward Shado's play at the end of the day making more sense from a Vanilla Human acting alone though I need to dig deeper into it.

47 posts from Xel in 12 hours is insane. Do I need to make sure this is not a blind spot still, yes.

But ^ is who I am least inclined to vote currently.

sun fan's reads seem really aligned with the game state so far and I think that reduces the number of people he can sensibly be a wolf with if that makes sense.

Charu 12-9-2019 03:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704413)
Y xel screaming town 4 u charu

And u know that I love you more than shado does

Do u think panic is a sign of star's wolf game or something?
Same 4 ind

Just the way Xel posted, and then just sprouted a reads list without being asked or even being in the center of attention

Like what the heck?

Also, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

inDheart no, his wolf is super calm no matter what so I don't think I can just lump him from just glancing at his posts. I'd probably have to actually read hard and make some trouble for him to start sweating. He's just that type of player though, wolf or not.

star though, probably tbh.

inDheart 12-9-2019 04:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
i totally thought xel said somewhere he might try to play more of the game instead of just picking at people but now i can't find it. i think it was before this game

dunno how i feel about patting him on the back because just getting a list of colored names out, without much comment to it because he wants people to ~discuss~, is not exactly the level he'd go to if prodded in longer games, it's like...the passable-for-d0 standard

if im honest i thought him being around more could be trying to stay out of lynch candidacy as the hider

my memory of his wolf games is weirded by him not really liking to play games he's losing, which here he's doing better than

inDheart 12-9-2019 04:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704408)
Not for star's eyes only people on the NA side of the Atlantic are allowed to view

star seems less town to me today





I cant put my finger on it and I am guilty of not reading everything super deeply yet, so maybe that will change, but I think its noteworthy

tell me more

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704409)
shado what's your headspace rn

mood

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704410)
If I take the folks out that I think are actually viable voting candidates I am left with...

Funnygurl555
ShadoWolfe
thesunfan

Funny because, as slap happy as she is, she hasn't done anything significant to show what she's thinking besides her take on shadow (and currently thesunfan). YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, I'M WARY OF YOU

Shadow because, well I just don't trust him. You know when you're walking around campus or your work place and you see a student/customer that just gives you bad vibes? That's what I'm getting from Shadow, even though he's being friendly. I think it has to do with his non-chalant callouts to those that have called him out already.

thesunfan because he's using this kill as a means to frame me for... dumb crud? No clue, he seems to have gotten a "AHA, GOTCHA" mindset. I don't recall ever making random kills before in the last, err............... idk games ago, but I certainly actually think about kills and don't just point at a random and hope the best. I only do that when there's no thinking involved though, dohoho.

what is a "viable voting candidate"

star-crossed 12-9-2019 04:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
While I was driving I was pondering the nightkill situation. From the article FFA posted I understand it to be that both targets die.

So unless the wolves did the meme play of roleblocking themselves, Subaru was actually picked for the kill.

Funnygurl, Shado, Charu, Xel were all neutral to negative on Subaru. Sun fan called him "lock town". InD and I had him as top 2 town reads, but InD tried to hint he would be hiding with Sun fan. Which leaves Sun fan and I as the most likely people who wolves may hope are hiding behind Subaru if Subaru is not the hider. (If the hider's goal is to pick a town person who is not going to die.)

I do not really see this as implicating anybody in particular but Subaru seems like a better kill for teams sun fan is not on. Since he probably should be blocking InD.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 04:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
alright, finally finished with the last final that I am going to both with seriously studying for

gonna read everything and hopefully make at least one person laugh other than myself

inDheart 12-9-2019 05:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
last hour stuff

shado seems extremely loose and maybe that's what i don't like. it's one thing to not know what to do/have trouble with d0, it's another to give it a try anyway and take it semi-seriously. people can funpost, i just wasn't getting the sense that things were solidifying until i started talking to him directly more, and then self pres kind of gave him an out to having a read at eod. star sees this

still like charu trying to engage with subaru. don't like his reads as much since it's like he's closing off any other curiosity he could have about the game, when he just told me he had like 4 reads, but it does track with him saying he doesn't know who a wolf is by then and trying to find one

funny saying the vc sux is another point of attentiveness to who gets lynched

enjoy xel asking funny to widen net actually if trevor wasn't an option

track this post from star forward to today and i think the processes are pretty similar. boy this is tough

top half of page 5 is all varying degrees of floaty; in terms of floatiness perhaps charu > xel> shado > fg?

was interesting that i swayed charu in 342, i suppose; following people is weird when you have so many towns but like also he knows i don't share that read so i still don't know what to think

people focus up more after this; shado and star are not entirely lynch focused yet bc of their convo but then shado just kinda has a subaru suspicion appear. funny fencesits but comments on subaru's reads. xel says she's "crowd surfing" which is rather apt. like besides the meta reasons that get shouted at bottom of page, she seems like a fiiine wagon candidate which xel and i get on for here

@xel #425, how are thoughts on the things you had going on with funny yesterday shaping up?

i feel like this didn't change too much for me other than maybe i shouldn't call fg a great blue heron and shado is still just kinda...there. i forgot to tune back into sunfan's posts and i'm wondering whether the absence was semi-strategic, though initially i definitely came away with the impression that he was using the last couple minutes ~well and wanting to be on A Wagon

inDheart 12-9-2019 05:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704433)
While I was driving I was pondering the nightkill situation. From the article FFA posted I understand it to be that both targets die.

So unless the wolves did the meme play of roleblocking themselves, Subaru was actually picked for the kill.

Funnygurl, Shado, Charu, Xel were all neutral to negative on Subaru. Sun fan called him "lock town". InD and I had him as top 2 town reads, but InD tried to hint he would be hiding with Sun fan. Which leaves Sun fan and I as the most likely people who wolves may hope are hiding behind Subaru if Subaru is not the hider. (If the hider's goal is to pick a town person who is not going to die.)

I do not really see this as implicating anybody in particular but Subaru seems like a better kill for teams sun fan is not on. Since he probably should be blocking InD.

the three people being you/me/sunfan means we recreated that same triad i guess

i don't think sunfan necessarily doesn't kill subaru; i think i could possibly have let slip that i'm not the hider in some other way, so he doesn't have to think about it. i do think he'd be one of the most attuned to looking for info like that in the playerlist, but unsure how much his irl would limit how hard he looks

XelNya 12-9-2019 05:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704416)
Just the way Xel posted, and then just sprouted a reads list without being asked or even being in the center of attention

Like what the heck?

Also, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

inDheart no, his wolf is super calm no matter what so I don't think I can just lump him from just glancing at his posts. I'd probably have to actually read hard and make some trouble for him to start sweating. He's just that type of player though, wolf or not.

star though, probably tbh.

Ok i like this post but i'm gonna add to it to my own detrimit

My last post of yesterday has the statment that i lied about a part of my list (fg being green)

Does thst change anything about your response to sunfan

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704433)
While I was driving I was pondering the nightkill situation. From the article FFA posted I understand it to be that both targets die.

So unless the wolves did the meme play of roleblocking themselves, Subaru was actually picked for the kill.

Funnygurl, Shado, Charu, Xel were all neutral to negative on Subaru. Sun fan called him "lock town". InD and I had him as top 2 town reads, but InD tried to hint he would be hiding with Sun fan. Which leaves Sun fan and I as the most likely people who wolves may hope are hiding behind Subaru if Subaru is not the hider. (If the hider's goal is to pick a town person who is not going to die.)

I do not really see this as implicating anybody in particular but Subaru seems like a better kill for teams sun fan is not on. Since he probably should be blocking InD.

How what

star-crossed 12-9-2019 05:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704439)

How what

Be more specific please

the sun fan 12-9-2019 05:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703971)
If I wanted to pocket you I would probably try to be funny or something

probably never wolf w/ xel imo

star-crossed 12-9-2019 05:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704438)
the three people being you/me/sunfan means we recreated that same triad i guess

i don't think sunfan necessarily doesn't kill subaru; i think i could possibly have let slip that i'm not the hider in some other way, so he doesn't have to think about it. i do think he'd be one of the most attuned to looking for info like that in the playerlist, but unsure how much his irl would limit how hard he looks

That is probably fair. And I am not saying it is impossible a team with him would not find Subaru likely enough a hider to go for it. But it is still less of a "safe" option for sun, than others.

star-crossed 12-9-2019 05:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704443)
probably never wolf w/ xel imo

That of all messages is where you decided that? Lol

the sun fan 12-9-2019 05:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704445)
That of all messages is where you decided that? Lol

...yes?
I am not really looking for not w/w, it just kind of got to me and I knew I was going to forget it otherwise

is it that laughable?

inDheart 12-9-2019 05:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
unavailable for a while but should be able to come back

sorry for leaving on fencesitting, i think i just need to see things happen after not getting very far

the sun fan 12-9-2019 05:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704112)
the sun fan, I'm proud of myself.

I'm not reading you wolf.

I hope you're not a wolf.

PS, I wish I could be partners with you still as a wolf.

listen here you little bitch I'll have you know that I graduated at the top of

XelNya 12-9-2019 05:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704448)
...yes?
I am not really looking for not w/w, it just kind of got to me and I knew I was going to forget it otherwise

is it that laughable?

Sunfan confirmed funniest joke all game


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution