Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   2021 is ending soon (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153532)

Kori_RBLX 09-7-2021 06:44 PM

2021 is ending soon

How has your year been?

Have you achieved the goals you set for yourself?

Have you improved as a person?

Are you ready for the coming future?

Shadow_God_10 09-7-2021 08:42 PM

Re: 2021 is ending soon

How my year has been:

Have I achieved any of my goals: The goal is to survive this pandemic, so um.. So far, so good

Have I improved as a person: Probably not

Am I ready for the future: No, no I am not. I am grossly unprepared.

Rapta 09-7-2021 08:57 PM

My year has sucked more than any of my previous years by far, no contest.

Only goals achieved this year were building my new computer and living.

I have improved as a person.

I am ready.

WirryWoo 09-8-2021 01:34 AM

How has your year been? Like most years, full of ups and downs.

Have you achieved the goals you set for yourself? I am still in progress of reaching towards my goals in life.

Have you improved as a person? I'd like to think so. I've learned to improve my balance in my life by focusing on other important factors this year (most notably my mental health, and enjoying my free time with family and friends).

Are you ready for the coming future? I'm ready to face whatever is in store for me in the future.

FlynnMac 09-8-2021 10:36 AM

How has your year been? Decent, had a lot of good and sour moments.

Have you achieved the goals you set for yourself? I mean I graduated high school I guess that is good enough.

Have you improved as a person? I think most would say yeah.

Are you ready for the coming future? Nope.

katanaeyegaming 09-8-2021 01:56 PM

MY year has been OK at best

In some aspects I met my goals.

As a person I haven really improved much in some time but i feel that is because of situations long past.

As for the future no the fuck i am not

gold stinger 09-8-2021 02:18 PM

Year's been middle of the road, like 6/10.

Haven't achieved any goals beyond not catching covid lol

I'd like to think I've improved certain aspects but not so much on others, just been lazy/unable to do things because covid.

I don't think anyone is ready for the future realistically. Economy's pretty fucked between student loans, job searching being harder than ever, healthcare in general, lack of Universal Basic Income, the disparity between low income and high income, the housing market, and soon-to-be food market & technology market.

XelNya 09-8-2021 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kori_RBLX (Post 4770729)
How has your year been?

Kinda shit.

Part of why the year was a bit shit.

hahahahahahahahahaha not even

Dunno tbh

-paexaea- 09-8-2021 08:46 PM

How has your year been? It's been trying, as I'm sure it has been for everyone. I'm still standing.

Have you achieved the goals you set for yourself? :shrug:

Have you improved as a person? I don't know. I really don't.

Are you ready for the coming future? No.

Black_Shield 09-8-2021 10:35 PM

How has your year been? one of the worst on an emotional level.

Have you achieved the goals you set for yourself? i haven't even set goals, just kinded faded out

Have you improved as a person? definitely not

Are you ready for the coming future? I'm not even ready for this current second

rayword45 09-9-2021 07:42 AM

How has your year been? one of the worst on an emotional level, same as above guy

Have you achieved the goals you set for yourself? i got a job and dumped my ex but i still dont feel like ive accomplished shit

Have you improved as a person? lmao

Are you ready for the coming future? it's only up from here right?

klimtkiller 09-9-2021 10:13 AM

it’s september

Akaunei 09-10-2021 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kori_RBLX (Post 4770729)
How has your year been?

It's been alright, there have been better years

I promised myself gamma by the end of the year, so no not yet. (as for real life goals, i haven't set any tbh)

Definitely. 2020 was a wild year.

Who knows, the future is a mystery

Mahou 09-10-2021 10:10 AM

I don't write or talk much in this community. People probably don't really remember me too much but my life has pretty much taken a complete 180 for the best.

How has your year been?

2021 has been more a grinder and I love it. There have been some obstacles but so far it has been a very successful year.

I pretty much slaughtered every goal that I had this year and am currently trying to create new ones as I go. This year, I quit my 9-5 job to pursue my career in online entrepreneurship. I currently run my own ecommerce business while supporting my business partner and continue to scale to other platforms that many consumers shop on. It was scary at first, but I managed to double my income. My prediction is for it to increase even more over time as I continue to scale at the rate I am going. I bought my first house last year and was recently engaged a couple months ago as well. As for my body, I have put on like maybe 5 lbs at most but I pretty much stayed in shape.

The last couple of years pretty much was nothing but me evolving as a person.

That depends. Sometimes I think I have improved but of course I'm not perfect; however, I think I have finally taken my unhealthy obsession with video games in my early twenties and transferred that into something that will help me build a better future for myself and children.

If there was one thing I could improve myself upon, it would probably be maintaining relationships with family and try to talk to my parents more.

Of course.

Sky Kitten 09-10-2021 10:21 AM

How has your year been? Mostly up, with downs on some spurts.

Have you achieved the goals you set for yourself? Not every goal, but some.

Have you improved as a person? Yes.

Are you ready for the coming future? Bring it on.

Dynam0 09-10-2021 11:55 AM

How has your year been?

it's seen me decline from a functioning addict into a state of complete hedonism, particularly the past two weeks. Job I've held for 6 years is in jeopardy and I'm losing weight.

hard no

harder no

things look bleak but i ain't going down without a fight...i owe it to my niece to be a good uncle

3lijah 09-10-2021 07:32 PM

How has your year been?
Its been better than last year, to say the least lol. I have been streaming on Twitch for almost 2 years, collabed with one of my favorite guitar players on two covers(he also streams, his name is Josh Travis. He was responsible for the bands Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, Glasscloud, and he is now in the band Emmure), reached a level of skill in FFR and mania games alike that I never thought I would reach, working again, got a RAISE in that job recently, joined a new band playing good ol rock n roll, and I lost more weight! Just collabing with Josh made my entire year, hes such a cool guy lol

This year? No. The goals, however, are still present and being worked on. This music is gonna work somehow, even if it kills me. Not giving up on it ever. I havent really worked much on Infinite's music in a while, but Im back on that. I feel like joining this new band lit a new fire under my ass to keep things moving, not just in the new band but the new material for Infinite and the direction I want to take it. The only thing is, like from the very beginning, is finding like-minded people that want to contribute creatively as much me. Until then, the material will continue to build up. That's it!

Physically, yes! Mentally, I think im still the same dude, just older and wiser....... mostly older hahaha

YES. IM ON MY APEX SHIT

Thasyka 09-12-2021 12:23 PM

How has your year been?
Boring. I wanna go to arcades, but they're all closed.

I got some pretty good scores on the SATs so, I guess yeah.

Hopefully.

No