Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:31 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

vendetta

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:32 AM

Apologies to ShadoWolfe ahead of time for wanting something better

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:33 AM

dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:47 AM

Forgot Tokzic on that list. If he wants me to read him as green then he needs to give me a link to one of his reads list limited time offer

Pazzaz 11-13-2016 09:08 AM

So my thought about the game is this:

Generally d0 was a shitfest. Freeze was acting silly, I don't blame anyone who voted for him. I'm trying to find people who acted suspicious but basically everyone acted like the confirmed towns. If you look at the people who posted a lot, like charu and AA, they are now confirmed town. The wolves didn't really need to say much (I think) to get what they wanted.
I also don't like how so many people justify peoples dumb actions with "they always act dumb". It's avoiding the issue and not helping at all. Everyone should try and be as clear as possible and help town. The only one who would act weird is a wolf in my eyes (like zenith).

Reads:

storn42 - neutral - doesn't seem scum but I don't really like him. He doesn't post much and also; don't use white text in posts. It's really weird.
Yoshl - town - mainly gut feeling, been pretty active and acted a lot like the confirmed townies.
wineandbread - seems pretty town, doesn't post much but when he does it's quality.
roundbox - neutral - He is acting pretty weird but not enough for me say scum.
MixMasterLar - town - Seems to be calling out stupid stuff and his posts generally make sence to me.
XelNya - scum - All he does is act aggressive and belittle everyone instead of using arguments and being productive. He also seemed to avoid his accusations by pretty much just saying "guess you're killing a townie then", felt like a cop-out
Also, I don't even know what arbys is
Precarious - neutral - please post more
Vendetta21 - neutral - please post more
Hakulyte - scum - seems really suspicious of me for almost no reason. I would be happy if you could explain more.
ShadoWolfe - town - not sure what to say, don't really have any strong feelings about him. Seems good for the most part.
Andy-o24 - neutral - Hard to say anything about him. Seems pretty nice.
gold stinger - town - dicks all the way in the beginning, but his serious posts have been really good.
inDheart - neutral - Reading youre stream of thoughts is pretty annoying, I hope you actually write what you think of each person.
danceflashrevo - neutral/scum - doesn't really respond enough to all the accusations that people throw against him. I really hope he responds with more later today.
_Zenith_ - scum - childish; I didn't like how he acted during d0. He improved a little now but still _Zenith_. Answer the call.
Tokzic - scum - gut feeling, also please post more

Biggest suspect: Zenith
I really wish everyone would be more active (inb4 "you didn't post anything on d0")

As for some replies:
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493132)

Seen checking the thread and playing FFR,

Playing FFR? Please explain wtf you mean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493057)
Why wouldn't it? I'm not really sure about how the role flipping would work. Would any outcome ever really clear you? I still believe your claim and all but, idk maybe someone could explain it to me.

No you're right, no outcome would clear me but me dying would clear AA. That was my point. Wolves obviously wouldn't be stupid enough to kill me with the arrow but if they did I wouldn't really be mad, I would be glad that they didn't choose someone else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492960)
I think Pazzaz answered this, but I took it as he didn't have a strong scumlean to do this with.

I already explained that, switching two towns minimizes the impact but doubles the chance of it doing something. As I could only use it on N1 I tried to guarantee its effectiveness.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4493075)
Lots of people get nightkilled for a variety of reasons, so the outcry makes more sense if those people knew Charu shouldn't have died. But the only people that could know that are are the killers themselves, Pazzaz, and potentially a watcher-type role if that exists in this game.

Yea but would a wolf really dare to show his surprise? Like, shadow and mml were both surprised by it. Do you think both are wolves?

also fluff
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492365)
I could be persuaded to kill pizzazz if people switched however

tanks for not killing pizza

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4492513)
Pazzaz (Null) - dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

same
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492789)
PAZZAZ GO SELF FORNICATE YOU CANINE OF THE FEMALE VARITY

sorry

Damn, the turbo game was really easy compared to this stress-hell.

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493099)
Care to explain that one a little better?

I mean storn's town idk what else you want me to say friend. Just kidding, I elaborated on it in my catch up mega post and I didn't really feel like typing it again lol

Quote:

Now, I don't know why you are latching onto the gamble point. Haku brought up that voting V is a gamble himself, even though it's just voting for an inactive. The only reason I could think of that it could be a gamble is if he's voting his partner. So I called him out. He didn't give me a very good response.
Wouldnt voting on an inactive be a gamble anyways? Because there's no way to really know unless someone has a check or a wolf, so that's why it'd be a gamble, did that not cross your mind?

Quote:

Andy on the other hand has way too many weird posts to let alone. I've covered Andy pretty intensely already and would expect you to already be familiar with why I think he's scum, but you defend him largely on the grounds that it looks like I'm picking on the new guy. I could give you this as a fair enough point (picking on the new guy can be kind of a dick move) except that I bet you can't defend what Andy's actually been posting
It's hard for me to read that interaction any differently. Why else would you ask for a reaction? In my experience that's kind of a no no.

Quote:

Go ahead, quote and explain some of his posts today. Start with the cointoss and work your way up. Defend that shit.

Assuming you can't (I don't believe you can any better then Andy already has) then you're going to have to realize that when you play TWG that bad you deserve to get called the fuck out. If me calling people out makes me scummy in your eyes then you probably should redefine what "scum" means to yourself.
Pretty good assumption and belief considering I'm the one and only DFR. It's not the fact that you called him the fuck out it's how you called him the fuck out.

Quote:

As for AA dying, I legit have never been in or even read a game where that was a thing. I in no situation thought people could die in the middle of the day and it was really fucking jarring.
Fair enough haha

Quote:

Why did you read him town in the beginning again?
Because he was posting like... actual content and it was super hype and then he just got confusing.

Quote:

You seriously think I am more scummy then Andy?

Again, you're welcome to defend him with more then "Lar picks on new guy" any minute you are ready to.
Again, it's the interaction thing. y'all both are kinda weird but I don't see it w/w. And the way you were interacting you're the w in the w/v.

Quote:

Nothing has changed your belief because NoThING IS THERE HE STOPPED POSTING YOU IdIOT

+1 for formatting. I'm a gs fan get over it~

Quote:

Should totally check out the work Shado has since done. I think he makes a decent case on Zenith although up to this point I had him in my town pile.
Is it the whole tell thing and stating absolutes when he shouldn't have?[/quote]

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 11:29 AM

pazzaz i'm right here responding, am i missing things to respond to?

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 11:32 AM

notable. the online clemson ticket system is being slow af and this is probably indicative of me not getting a ticket i'm really sad guys IT'S FOR THE CLEMSON - SOUTH CAROLINA GAME AAAAAA

Pazzaz 11-13-2016 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493163)
pazzaz i'm right here responding, am i missing things to respond to?

I mostly meant during d0, don't worry too much about it.

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 12:04 PM

oh fair enough

Wineandbread 11-13-2016 12:06 PM

Well that fucking sucks. Who decided to put Rolf in enemy archer range?

So this is some variation of an anonymous Day Vigilante, scum-oriented, most likely one-shot? It'd be hard for me to believe any town or third party would attempt shooting AA. People seem to be suspecting gunsmith as well, which I don't have much experience with.

Also interesting that there are traits for our characters that are not revealed to ourselves.

Do you guys think there's anything else to the AA kill other than that he was the strongest town? I'm looking at his d1 posts and he was pushing for inactives mostly. He also specifically targetted some posts towards DFR, Haku, and Precarious.

Pazzaz's comment in #1278 looks forced to me. His reads on pg70

Storn's plan sucks if gunsmith doesn't actually exist. As sucky as it is, we'd still have to wait for another day kill or to wait for a town to announce he has a gun in order to say it's true.

Xel's post 1356 looks solid to me. My new top town.

Of people to suspect, I currently suspect andy, dfr, and to some degree pazzaz in the off chance the switch/daykill was a set play (which I believe Haku alluded too).

Yeah basically this post sucks, just some impressions on the AA kill. I won't be around cause I'm going out right about now but I'll try to keep up with the thread. Should be around a few hours before EOD assuming the event doesn't last too long.

andy-o24 11-13-2016 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493150)
Playing FFR? Please explain wtf you mean.

I think I had you mixed up with juckter, sorry. But by playing FFR I meant literally playing the game flashflashrevolution on your preferred engine or standalone client. My mistake. And that was in reference to my bit on YoshL seeing juckter playing FFR instead of posting.

-o24

TWG Ike 11-13-2016 01:45 PM

Vote Count

Votes from post 1102 to post 1392
Night in 10:15:56

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- Vendetta21 -- gold stinger (4)
  • 1 -- Tokzic -- storn42 (6)
  • 1 -- _Zenith_ -- Pazzaz (7)
  • 14 -- not voting -- _Zenith_ (19), andy-o24 (7), danceflashrevo (9), Hakulyte (3), inDheart (5), MixMasterLar (20), Precarious (3), roundbox (2), ShadoWolfe (26), Tokzic (0), Vendetta21 (0), Wineandbread (2), XelNya (1), YoshL (9)

TWG Ike 11-13-2016 01:45 PM

not sure if that's right, thingy might be acting up again

roundbox 11-13-2016 02:03 PM

Andy I thought freezin was a miss because there was nothing weird or scummy about his play, and it was pretty much the same set of circumstances that got him lynched last game

As for the setup details, I still think it's a thing. MML is probably town even though he's dead wrong about reading me as wolf (along with GS, but he has a million scum reads so w/e).

After Xel's not-so-much confession at EOD yesterday and his contributions today, I'm slowly retracting my negative read on him.

Obviously Pazzaz is town.

I've liked WNB's contributions even though it seems like he's been unnoticed in thread (from what I've seen at least)

Tokzic is LMAO tier and can actually be anything right now and it's really annoying to say so

Vendetta is probably dejected VT but he has done this as a wolf, my money is on VT though

more reads later, I'm busy a little

Vendetta21 11-13-2016 02:55 PM

Okay today is my day off and I'm getting brunch with the girlfriend but XelNya is cleared for sure

Vendetta21 11-13-2016 02:58 PM

He was in a KitB he didn't claim and wolves didn't swing the vote off him, maybe it's a Pilsbury Grand soft clear but it's one of the stronger indicators here

Vendetta21 11-13-2016 02:59 PM

Will follow up more this afternoon after I nurse this hangover with some chicken fried steak

TWG Ike 11-13-2016 03:10 PM

tokzic (1)- storn
haku (1)- Lar
Zenith (1)- Shado
V (1)- gold stinger
unvote (1)- Haku

not gonna be using the automatic vote counter

inDheart 11-13-2016 03:27 PM

back

i don't really have an excuse other than i was kind of enjoying my weekend irl