Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   ATTN: Apology to Staff. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=141503)

_Zenith_ 04-3-2015 10:02 AM

ATTN: Apology to Staff.

Hey there, yup, it's a Zenith thread but it's completely unlike the others.

I am writing up a formal apology to staff for my ATTN: FFRevolution thread and any comments I have written up about any team of FFR staff; those beliefs are now over.

That thread was a stepping stone of what I truly wanted and that was for FFR Staff to be more active within the community and themselves by doing things assigned in the first place to the teams. Since that thread, this is what I've noticed so far:

FFR Simfile Judge team is accepting submissions for joining the team.
FFR Event Staff team has "FFR Idol" active right now.
FFR Development Staff team has introduced a major important change to the way scores work (Raw Scoring > Combo Scoring) as well as resuming monthly site updates.
FFR Wiki Staff is still keeping up to date on their end.
FFR Difficulty Consultant team added Hakulyte as one of their own now which is really cool because nobody has played this game more than Haku.

The ATTN: FFRevolution thread was the start of what I wanted in terms of inactivity within staff and it pleases me greatly to see that most if not all of the teams within FFR Staff is now up and moving with efficient decisions and precision of what needs to be done.

For players and people alike who think this is a trolling thread, it is not meant for that. This is truly how I feel and I wanted to organize an apology to those on the Staff team because lately, I can honestly say I'm Public Enemy #1 on FFR so, yeah.

Keep up the good work staff and please continue to be active.

choof 04-3-2015 10:21 AM

Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

lmao

Wayward Vagabond 04-3-2015 10:23 AM

You know you aren't the reason things are getting done right. This is less of an apology and more along the lines of patting yourself on the back

andy-o24 04-3-2015 10:25 AM

Hey Zenith. With all of your influential threads on this site, could you do me a favor and get combo scoring back? Thanks, man. You're a real friend.

-o24

XelNya 04-3-2015 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4299649)
This is truly how I feel and I wanted to organize an apology to those on the Staff team because lately, I can honestly say I'm Public Enemy #1 on FFR so, yeah.

I'm pretty sure it's just poor wording on your part, but you should apologize because you made a mistake, realize it, feel bad about it, accept it, and want to make up for it. Not because you feel you're "public enemy #1."

PhantomPuppy 04-3-2015 11:20 AM

okey. hope staff accepts your apology.

_Zenith_ 04-3-2015 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4299660)
I'm pretty sure it's just poor wording on your part, but you should apologize because you made a mistake, realize it, feel bad about it, accept it, and want to make up for it. Not because you feel you're "public enemy #1."

You saw me in the TWG; I am GARBAGE at explaining myself thoroughly and being able to word things in effective ways. I just want staff to know that I do apologize for my past mistakes and take 100% responsibility because of my words/actions.

Dynam0 04-3-2015 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4299652)
lmao

goddammit

XelNya 04-3-2015 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4299729)
You saw me in the TWG; I am GARBAGE at explaining myself thoroughly and being able to word things in effective ways. I just want staff to know that I do apologize for my past mistakes and take 100% responsibility because of my words/actions.

Do not talk anything else about the game 'till it's over please. This is for your sake.

That said I understand the issue. I have the same problem often enough.

_Zenith_ 04-3-2015 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4299749)
Do not talk anything else about the game 'till it's over please. This is for your sake.

That said I understand the issue. I have the same problem often enough.

That's all I was saying about it haha; I won't talk about the game til' it's over.

But in all seriousness, this is a formal apology for staff for any demeaning things I've said; especially in that other ATTN thread.

Cold Kitten 04-3-2015 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4299729)

you literally just mentioned an on going twg in a public forum...............................................................................

brb i'm dying guys.

Velocity 04-3-2015 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4299653)
You know you aren't the reason things are getting done right. This is less of an apology and more along the lines of patting yourself on the back

Well, it did give us a good laugh for a few days before we went back to everything we had planned anyway.

R^3 Unicorn mode was made in about an hour when I thought it would be funny.
(For some, it was not funny, sorry)

Raw scoring was worked on over the last 3 months whenever I had the opportunity. (Though I did tell Prawnskunk that it would take like 20 seconds to do, when in reality there was a ton to change/fix.)

_Zenith_ 04-3-2015 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4299768)
you literally just mentioned an on going twg in a public forum...............................................................................

brb i'm dying guys.

Nothing about the game so.

Literally nothing about the game besides myself.

Cold Kitten 04-3-2015 12:30 PM

it's still oot you fucker. lmao.

it was about the twg.

in a place where people in the game can see it.

out of the game thread.

that's the definition of oot. but okay.

gold stinger 04-3-2015 01:30 PM

because twg is a very serious game that shouldn't be talked about outside of twg at all someone call the FBI we have another escaped page of reference to work that we're doing.

lurker 04-3-2015 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4299795)
because twg is a very serious game that shouldn't be talked about outside of twg at all someone call the FBI we have another escaped page of reference to work that we're doing.

You should play TWG once, I think you'd enjoy it! Also you'd appreciate why the rule is in place, but you'd totally have fun too!

Charu 04-3-2015 01:54 PM

I will make this thread turn into a TWG thread.

Gold Stinger is a wolf and should be lynched.

Charu 04-3-2015 01:54 PM

I will make this thread turn into a TWG thread.

Gold Stinger is a wolf and should be lynched.

Netjet! 04-3-2015 01:59 PM

I seered Charu last night and he came out as wolf, cut off his head!

Charu 04-3-2015 02:04 PM

Impossible, I'm as green as the color of my avatar and Snivy.