Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   hello!! i wld like to unlock "vertex beta vrofl" please (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151883)

s1rnight 05-2-2020 06:46 PM

hello!! i wld like to unlock "vertex beta vrofl" please

it has come to my attention that i should have vertex beta vrofl, since i was in "eighth place" in d1 during the tenth official ffr tournament (i even have the badge to prove it). i think it didnt unlock because i came in "joint 9th", but it turned out one of the people ahead of me, "starlight_pon3" (i think that was his name), was cheating. this was like five years ago i think

ok!!! thank u for ur time. im looking forward to the THIRTEENTH official tournament.

- s1rnight, team goat ceo

PrawnSkunk 05-2-2020 07:11 PM

Re: hello!! i wld like to unlock "vertex beta vrofl" please

Cracked open the history books, and looks like you should have received vrofl. Enjoy!

TC_Halogen 05-2-2020 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s1rnight (Post 4729003)
it has come to my attention that i should have vertex beta vrofl, since i was in "eighth place" in d1 during the tenth official ffr tournament (i even have the badge to prove it). i think it didnt unlock because i came in "joint 9th", but it turned out one of the people ahead of me, "starlight_pon3" (i think that was his name), was cheating. this was like five years ago i think

ok!!! thank u for ur time. im looking forward to the THIRTEENTH official tournament.

- s1rnight, team goat ceo

Extremely belated apologies for not properly handling this situation on a tournament I ran. Have fun with vrofl and whatnot.

s1rnight 05-2-2020 07:57 PM

thank u everyone... i look forward to playing it...

dAnceguy117 05-2-2020 08:22 PM

Saw this on the homepage and would've bet $69 this was a kayfaraday thread I'm just that good

MarioNintendo 05-2-2020 10:59 PM

this was a great read and gave me good vibes for the rest of the night. goodnight.

CammyGoesRawr 05-3-2020 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4729259)
this was a great read and gave me good vibes for the rest of the night. goodnight.

*looks at your custom tagline* oh heh

benny58624 05-3-2020 07:03 AM

I remember being placed as #9 in that tournament, right behind you :)

s1rnight 05-3-2020 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benny58624 (Post 4729397)
I remember being placed as #9 in that tournament, right behind you :)

ohh!!! i remember you too!!! i remember "beeattack" as well, i really liked her avatar...