Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409747)
Only one of three things could've happened with the wolf kill:

1) Stacked (still being determined if it would be announced or not)

2) Medic used their save the first night

3) SK got their vest hit

How does this relate to me again?

yes you are right but you really need to substantiate your read on V

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:58 PM

let me put it simply

I can not think of a reason for which I would say "X player is 100% a serial killer" under ANY circumstance that does not involve a power role or ability

and there is no town-aligned power which could determine V as a serial killer.

Your job is to convince me that you don't know something I don't know and, ON TOP OF THAT, that you have this 100% certainty that he's a wolf

because right now your certainty is really sketchy as fuck

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:58 PM

100% certainty that he's a SK **

thesunfan 02-23-2016 12:08 AM

just a quick comment.
Votes cast for "V" are breaking the vote counter.
Please type out "Vendetta" at the very least if you intend to vote for V.

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 12:08 AM

with this new knowledge, I think helphelp might have been a wolf, so tomorrow I will check out his interactions with other players

thesunfan 02-23-2016 12:08 AM

Vote Count

Votes from post 977 to post 1103
Night in 45:53:36

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- _Zenith_ -- rzr (19), DaBackpack (40), Xiz (14)
  • 1 -- Vendetta21 -- _Zenith_ (21)
  • 11 -- not voting -- botchi246 (7), cedolad (0), Charu (19), danceflashrevo (0), Hakulyte (3), Red Blaster (3), reuben_tate (0), Sinistrosuede (0), SKG_Scintill (0), tiloco217 (0), Vendetta21 (0)

botchi246 02-23-2016 12:33 AM

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...81298815300591
When i think of charu

rzr 02-23-2016 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4409750)
I wonder if my posts show up in twg, cuz srsly, never any responses to me.

How many times do I say hiiii botchi and you leave the thread :p

rzr 02-23-2016 12:59 AM

Not too drunk yet still phone posting

Not shaken on z much, though characteristically he should start getting really mad the more pressure comes. I expected some by now.. Some anger I mean, but he seems relatively collected. The SK dying isn't something I'm worried about of their pinged, and Vendetta can't admit it if he is. So that keeps zenith holding weight here imo

rzr 02-23-2016 01:02 AM

Haku, where do you stand on zenith?

rzr 02-23-2016 01:02 AM

I only ask because you were avidly defending vendetta yesterday

rzr 02-23-2016 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408951)
I'm obviously siding with Vendetta because he's clearly trying to solve the game and feel as authentic as it can get.

As for DBP, It's like he don't truly cares about figuring the truth of things (or at least getting as close as we can to the truth of something). He keeps doing small things that makes the conversation redirect into a more convenient direction for himself. I'm just not sure how to approach a deeper meta with him because his intents might be more simple than what I may try to get at. I'd rather talk directly to DBP to try to figure things out.

He does care enough to give a decent argument tho, so, that gives him a few Town points.

So, it's pmuch V is Town and DBP is kinda Null.

I have to keep in mind that this could be two towns talking to each others. You know, Charu could be wolf and is currently trying right now to make me pick a side to make the other die. Better be careful wolf buddy~

If there's quotes or stuff you want me to talk about, can you dig them? My time is limited + must take shower + work 12h #fml.

Honestly, if you could all throw me questions about whatever you want, that would be perfect for me.

brb

Particularly here. I find dbp very towny here, I also don't suspect v as I've stated I think t v t but I think you should weigh in on zenith please, hakuHaku

rzr 02-23-2016 01:11 AM

And I guess since I'm bored and you guys are the only ones here...

Backpack what you think of Haku?

rzr 02-23-2016 01:38 AM

Hiiiii red

I don't think I addressed my zenith point well enough for you I saw your post but I wanna put my quotes/case up tomorrow I have stuff at work and I'm on my phone

Since I can't and Haku has no f5 button do you care to weigh in?

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 01:39 AM

I'll have to reread his stuff

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409766)
Haku, where do you stand on zenith?

I don't understand why he's doing what he's doing. He said he would explain himself later on so, I'm waiting for that to happen.

rzr 02-23-2016 02:30 AM

Okay for me now just wanted someone to talk not gonna move my vote though never trust a wagon

Zenith you.. Hah too stoned man just don't wanna bother till I get to pc and see how it plays out. I do reiterate I'm not sure on z because usually at x=pressure y=reaction fairly standard. Someone pointed out self destruct, I saw it too he's hard on that sk lynch and it bothers me cuz even if sk is found (redundancy).

Tldr zenith reactions haven't sold me on scum but well yeah circles sorry

Backpack when you said it's weird how people stare at the thread, I was thinking that in terms of people earlier like dfr and someone else can't think who. Xiz responded, he's kinda in character mode too, good iso point tomorrow

rzr 02-23-2016 02:30 AM

Pretty proud of that phone post

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4409750)
I wonder if my posts show up in twg, cuz srsly, never any responses to me.

Hi Botchi :cool:

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409773)
Hiiiii red

I don't think I addressed my zenith point well enough for you saw your post but I wanna put my quotes/case up tomorrow I have stuff at work and I'm on my phone

Since I can't and Haku has no f5 button do you care to weigh in?

Well when you first brought up Zenith it was before all of this weird shit was posted, now I don't really care because he's made a case on himself in true Zenith fashion.

But in the interest of transparency, I initially thought you were - go figure - scummy for casting a vote on him despite there being multiple people doing as little as he is. It seemed like you knew something and were trying to steer a lynch and yada yada..but yeah all of that is irrelevant now.