Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

helphelp11 02-20-2016 11:08 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

It's getting late, so later.

danceflashrevo 02-20-2016 11:09 PM

gn

XelNya 02-20-2016 11:26 PM

Page 39 is cancer

XelNya 02-20-2016 11:26 PM

Literal cancer

XelNya 02-20-2016 11:42 PM

Let me iterate where I'm at for the sake of sharing

1. rzr - who are you again
2. Red Blaster - who are you again
4. Vendetta21
5. XelNya this guy. fuck this guy. scum.
6. Xiz - who are you again
7. DaBackPack - shut up and take my town lean for now. You been playin' hard townie and if I have to explain how he's been doing this to anyone, just go reread his goddamned post history.
8. Hakulyte - who are you again
9. cedolad - huh, you haven't replaced out yet.
10. botchi246 - who are you again
12. reuben_tate - who are you again
13. Charu - I wanna entertain the notion you're SK because that'd be fitting, but very easily wrong. I highly doubt it, but man oh man, I'd be mad. lol yer prob town tho
14. tiloco217 - alright entrance, wanna see where you go with it
15. danceflashrevo - who are you again
16. helphelp11 - who are you again
17. Sinistrosuede - who are you again
18. _Zenith_ - get back in here yah bastard, I wanna mess with you a bit
19. SKG_Scintill - who are you again

you know why I post this?

as a demonstration that, for the most part, a lot of us ain't doing shit worth mentioning

including myself

Zenith you little bitch come in here and do me a thing or two would you?

I wanna clear me out some easy clears before I get forced to vote while at work with minimal reading

I wanna see if benguin and haku got an input as well~

Also scin gonna ask

you got any thoughts on anything to share

Vendetta21 02-20-2016 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409191)
top read until a few minutes ago was helphelp as wolf, he was in commentary mode for most of the game until he voted another player (forget who) for not answering a question --- and when I gave him pressure he dropped the vote without resistance

but his recent interaction with Charu doesn't fit because he actually seems to be interested in this notion of "playing a character" as it pertains to Charu (though I don't remember where his actual vote is)

I want to see his actual reads list before pounding hard in any direction

other than that I think Xel is projecting town, and yes it's true that it could all be artificial as you say, but I don't see it yet --- not opposed to the idea, it will become apparent over time what's really going on I think

Okay I think you're clear

danceflashrevo

Gonna lend Charu my vote for now

XelNya 02-20-2016 11:43 PM

In before v makes some tone read post about how I literally just piled nulls into a list and said hey we all suck let's suck less

XelNya 02-20-2016 11:44 PM

Wait I just took a mini uneducated shot at v

well shit

Vendetta21 02-20-2016 11:44 PM

Ahh the classic vendetta21 empty read. A nice touch on your shit reads list.

Vendetta21 02-20-2016 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4409228)
In before v makes some tone read post about how I literally just piled nulls into a list and said hey we all suck let's suck less

Well here's the rub, it's that you have self-awareness of your behavior but no cognitive dissonance about acting in a way that is clearly not beneficial. Not following why you think what you think and where this anger arises from

Are you angry at yourself? Angry at all of us for a problem you're contributing

You're not stuck in traffic XelNya, you ARE traffic

XelNya 02-21-2016 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4409230)
Ahh the classic vendetta21 empty read. A nice touch on your shit reads list.

Didn't know leaving it blank would make you that mad

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4409231)
Well here's the rub, it's that you have self-awareness of your behavior but no cognitive dissonance about acting in a way that is clearly not beneficial. Not following why you think what you think and where this anger arises from

Are you angry at yourself? Angry at all of us for a problem you're contributing

You're not stuck in traffic XelNya, you ARE traffic

I'm uh, not angry. Quite distanced from it actually.

But I fail to comprehend how I alone am the traffic when I see a six car pile up though.

Vendetta21 02-21-2016 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4409232)
Didn't know leaving it blank would make you that mad

If I was mad I would have tried very hard to make you feel bad about yourself because I am a sociopath in this game.

I'm uh, not angry. Quite distanced from it actually.

But I fail to comprehend how I alone am the traffic when I see a six car pile up though.

This doesn't match your choice of tone. Also I was stating you are complaining about something you are actively contributing to, which makes me wonder why you didn't just try to act in a way that corrects the problem rather than posting a crappy white noise reads list. I don't see anything you've done as making an effort to change the problem you perceive.

Bolded is me

Hakulyte 02-21-2016 12:33 AM

Oh hey, I'm back. XelNya, what are you trying to do with this game?

Hakulyte 02-21-2016 12:56 AM

Vendetta, have you thought of ways that we could make the others interact so we can start gathering information in a more efficient way? I don't like the whole "wait it out and see what happens" aspect of this game. It's been providing too little content. I feel like we need to do slightly more aggressive things to make the game progress.

Vendetta21 02-21-2016 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4409237)
Vendetta, have you thought of ways that we could make the others interact so we can start gathering information in a more efficient way? I don't like the whole "wait it out and see what happens" aspect of this game. It's been providing too little content. I feel like we need to do slightly more aggressive things to make the game progress.

You will never get every person to talk. That is impossible. You need to be pointed. You are searching for a needle in a haystack of words. When you find that needle, you hone in on that, you make it your big focus. Push on that person who said one weird sentence repeatedly. Use a tone and force to try to make them respond to your questions.

What usually makes people respond is making your language forceful and clear enough that other people will agree with you. As soon as they respond, respond back. Just keep poking that issue until you are convinced one way or the other.

You don't need to find 12 wolves, you need to find one. Eliminating a few suspects via townreads is useful, but you only have one vote per day, and thus only need to find one wolf per day. You're never going to get 100% clarity on all players until they are all dead.

Hakulyte 02-21-2016 01:24 AM

I'm going to miss the EoD due to work tomorrow.

I guess the last relevant thing I should try to do tonight is to vote for someone.

Why are you priorizing your vote on DFR over other potential votes V?

Hakulyte 02-21-2016 01:31 AM

nvm, I iso'd and you don't need to explain.

danceflashrevo

gn

Vendetta21 02-21-2016 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4409240)
I'm going to miss the EoD due to work tomorrow.

I guess the last relevant thing I should try to do tonight is to vote for someone.

Why are you priorizing your vote on DFR over other potential votes V?

Because I have 24 hours to kill someone and I have extended a modicum of trust to Charu who is doing work for me

XelNya 02-21-2016 05:24 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

XelNya 02-21-2016 05:40 AM

forgot to add

"If I was mad I would have tried very hard to make you feel bad about yourself because I am a sociopath in this game."

Not sure if sociopath is the right word though.

"This doesn't match your choice of tone. Also I was stating you are complaining about something you are actively contributing to, which makes me wonder why you didn't just try to act in a way that corrects the problem rather than posting a crappy white noise reads list. I don't see anything you've done as making an effort to change the problem you perceive."

I understood what you meant, except the point of me changing my tone. That "white noise" reads list is somewhat in line with my posting style this game from my pov, I don't understand how it doesn't match.

I specifically didn't use the word null and opted for "who are you anyways" to keep my sarcastic tone in line with the rest of my posts. Pinging out Zenith even goes in line with my tone this game as I did it earlier in game as well.

I don't understand how you arrived at the conclusion of my tone.

I surely am thinking a little too biased.