Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

DaBackpack 02-20-2016 09:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4409188)
Okay maybe you are town

What is your top read

top read until a few minutes ago was helphelp as wolf, he was in commentary mode for most of the game until he voted another player (forget who) for not answering a question --- and when I gave him pressure he dropped the vote without resistance

but his recent interaction with Charu doesn't fit because he actually seems to be interested in this notion of "playing a character" as it pertains to Charu (though I don't remember where his actual vote is)

I want to see his actual reads list before pounding hard in any direction

other than that I think Xel is projecting town, and yes it's true that it could all be artificial as you say, but I don't see it yet --- not opposed to the idea, it will become apparent over time what's really going on I think

DaBackpack 02-20-2016 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4409144)
Now your former post seems a bit out of character for you, and the latter post is jokingly asking what you should already know.

That said, this is about as aggressive as it ever gets

and there's no synthesis going on with this line of reasoning either

DaBackpack 02-20-2016 09:55 PM

I'm having trouble telling the newbies apart, they ought to make more of a presence to distinguish themselves

XelNya 02-20-2016 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409191)
other than that I think Xel is projecting town, and yes it's true that it could all be artificial as you say, but I don't see it yet --- not opposed to the idea, it will become apparent over time what's really going on I think

helphelp11 02-20-2016 10:22 PM

rzr
Null, as he's throwing his thoughts out but nothing sticking that makes him town nor wolf.

Red Blaster
Null, he was at the start for a bit and also recently. Speak up?

V
Town lean, reads seem to be intact as backed by experience. Honestly, I feel like V and dbp are playing some different game as I can't see any flaws with either of their reasoning or follow up on them.

Xel
Slight town lean, holds a point against Z that new players should not be ignored as there is a chance they could be wolf.

Xiz
Null, same case as rzr.

Haku
Town, he is trying to be useful and solve the game already. Also, how Charu's playstyle reacts with Haku's sense of urgency is proof of this.

cedolad
Null, he was shitposting at the start but now he's disappeared. Speak up?

botchi
Null, same case as rzr.

reuben
Null, him answering Charu's question for me and then Charu liking his answer over mine seems forced, but he apologized for interrupting.

Charu
Wolf lean, see above, as well as how he reacted to me.

tiloco
Null, he just started posting again. Speak up?

dfr
Town lean, same case as V.

Sinistrosuede
Null, speak up?

Z
Slight town lean, holds a point against V that new players should be ignored as they are new.

SKG
Very slight wolf lean, I'm not sure if he is town, in which he is just doing a "character," or if he is wolf, in which he used my reaction to pin wolf on me.
(Spacing makes this post big, which is why I put it in a spoiler.)

Charu 02-20-2016 10:24 PM

I...

Charu 02-20-2016 10:25 PM

Okay bucko, I think I see how you're thinking and for that, you're no longer pah-pah-wolfy.

You're still an IDIOT though.

Hee hee heeeeeee

danceflashrevo 02-20-2016 10:26 PM

helphelp i noticed you left out dbp, what's your read on him or did i miss something?

Charu 02-20-2016 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4409200)
helphelp i noticed you left out dbp, what's your read on him or did i miss something?

gn

danceflashrevo 02-20-2016 10:34 PM

Also Post 763 you were explaining how charu was breaking character and reading that, I got the impression that it was making you have a red lean on charu (or at least contributed). After that, tiloco said it wasn't alignment indicative and you hadn't mentioned it since. Did you give up that idea because tiloco said that because you didn't mention it your reads list; you only mentioned that you didn't like how charu reacted to you and the charu/ben interaction. The bit about the character is interesting to me considering you have all of your red leans on people that play characters.

danceflashrevo 02-20-2016 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409201)
gn

dude i'm really tired i'm considering

Charu 02-20-2016 10:37 PM

dfr, try to enter a mindset that is completely narrow and going for the super obvious displays.

Charu 02-20-2016 10:38 PM

Once there, step in a certain players view and bam.

danceflashrevo 02-20-2016 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409205)
dfr, try to enter a mindset that is completely narrow and going for the super obvious displays.

okay, even then i don't see how you award a town lean for that. are you essentially saying he's going for low hanging fruit?

danceflashrevo 02-20-2016 10:44 PM

although i might be misunderstanding you, i interpreted what you said like 3 different ways lol

helphelp11 02-20-2016 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4409200)

Shoot, I meant dbp instead of dfr. You fall under the rzr category, in which there's nothing indicative of you being town nor wolf.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4409203)
Also Post 763 you were explaining how charu was breaking character and reading that, I got the impression that it was making you have a red lean on charu (or at least contributed). After that, tiloco said it wasn't alignment indicative and you hadn't mentioned it since. Did you give up that idea because tiloco said that because you didn't mention it your reads list; you only mentioned that you didn't like how charu reacted to you and the charu/ben interaction. The bit about the character is interesting to me considering you have all of your red leans on people that play characters.

I still feel that he slipped on his character a bit, which intrigues me. Also, I guess that the wolf leans are a coincidence; I considered putting reuben (who, is Ben, I guess?) in the "very slight wolf lean" category because of the possibility that he was forcing it with Charu.

danceflashrevo 02-20-2016 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4409209)
Shoot, I meant dbp instead of dfr.

I knew that your read of me was far too awarding xD

Follow up question, do you think Charu/Ben are potentially partners?

Charu 02-20-2016 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4409209)
I still feel that he slipped on his character a bit, which intrigues me. Also, I guess that the wolf leans are a coincidence; I considered putting reuben (who, is Ben, I guess?) in the "very slight wolf lean" category because of the possibility that he was forcing it with Charu.

Are you serious right now?

Heheh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hooo, weeee.

You idiot.

Charu 02-20-2016 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4409207)
okay, even then i don't see how you award a town lean for that. are you essentially saying he's going for low hanging fruit?

I'm saying he's taking things literally and forming opinions on said literal interactions.

It's quite funny now that I see it.

helphelp11 02-20-2016 11:01 PM

There is a slim chance, but other than that, I don't think they are.