Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Xiz 02-20-2016 02:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408652)
they deserve to not get lynched the first phase

I can go on and on about why I will never touch a new player until after the first phase

I would've immediately dropped this game if both n0 kill targets were the new players (Scintill + Sinistrosuede).
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408654)
Play like this is what makes me hate this game

players need to treat newer players like everyone else

scin is sitting in the game with 0 posts that are worth while, though I do enjoy his entrance into the game

but it's not readable so he sits as null

ez pz

Because one day, we gonna get that unknown "new" player who is gonna run shit because dipshits are gonna let them slide because they're "new"

stop doing this before I literally slap you with my cardboard axe.

This is important. Totally missed this at first but he brings up a really good point. I might just be a "Beautiful Dreamer" here, think of how town xel would react to zenith's statement here. Xel is known for having unconventional thoughts, but this totally fits his normal town mindset.

I almost wanna swap my vote to zenith but I still want more votes on helphelp and make him "Twist and Shout" first.

Xiz 02-20-2016 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409039)
imo tiloco, red blaster, and suede should be pinged hard before EoD

out of the three honestly red blaster the most because I know he doesn't really have much to say the first day phase but it should definitely be more than 7 posts

"In Spite of All the Danger", here is a super hot read.

If zenith is a wolf, redblaster is not on the wolf team with him. It's the classic rule of the 2nd name listed.

(if you dont follow, let me know i'll describe)

botchi246 02-20-2016 03:03 PM

can you explain that logic xiz???

Xiz 02-20-2016 03:12 PM

Yes. "With a Little Help from My Friends", this is a good way to catch some easy wolves.

Usually novice wolves will give a list of three people who either they want to ping out, who they think are wolves, or people who are of interest to them. Usually, they will place their partner as the #2 name out of 3 or 4 total to blend in. I'm positive everyone here as a wolf has subconsciously done this before. It might not seem like much but actually it's very telling. If I catch someone doing this, and start to pressure but really not do anything to their target like voting or hard pressuring, then I will end up voting for them "Eight Days a Week".

Xiz 02-20-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409074)
"In Spite of All the Danger", here is a super hot read.

If zenith is a wolf, redblaster is not on the wolf team with him. It's the classic rule of the 2nd name listed.

(if you dont follow, let me know i'll describe)

Fuck me. I meant to say he "is" on the wolf team. "I'm a looser" my bad.

Xiz 02-20-2016 03:16 PM

also is should not be in quotations either ignore that lololol. Shit this is hard. About as hard as "A Hard Day's Night"

Vendetta21 02-20-2016 03:19 PM

Xiz wolfy

rzr 02-20-2016 03:27 PM

5 pages k ready go

DaBackpack 02-20-2016 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409079)
Yes. "With a Little Help from My Friends", this is a good way to catch some easy wolves.

Usually novice wolves will give a list of three people who either they want to ping out, who they think are wolves, or people who are of interest to them. Usually, they will place their partner as the #2 name out of 3 or 4 total to blend in. I'm positive everyone here as a wolf has subconsciously done this before. It might not seem like much but actually it's very telling. If I catch someone doing this, and start to pressure but really not do anything to their target like voting or hard pressuring, then I will end up voting for them "Eight Days a Week".

This is true but almost impossible to actually reason upon

DaBackpack 02-20-2016 03:30 PM

Well, on day 1 at least

DaBackpack 02-20-2016 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4409082)
Xiz wolfy

Is this based on neutrality?

DaBackpack 02-20-2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409089)
Is this based on neutrality?

Or commenting on generalizable facts and such

DaBackpack 02-20-2016 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4409082)
Xiz wolfy

Also will point out there is a unidirectional link from xiz->xel atm

DaBackpack 02-20-2016 03:39 PM

I'm reading v town fwiw

DaBackpack 02-20-2016 03:40 PM

Still think nepnep is a wolf

DaBackpack 02-20-2016 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4409026)
botchi, dfr, Z, any comments on this?

Almost no player judgments, a lot of commentary, and prodding inactives

The trifecta of scumtells

DaBackpack 02-20-2016 03:43 PM

We need reads from him

DaBackpack 02-20-2016 03:45 PM

That said the other new players are in this camp, but his volume of posts is much higher

XelNya 02-20-2016 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409092)
Also will point out there is a unidirectional link from xiz->xel atm

Huh?

danceflashrevo 02-20-2016 04:39 PM

rzr
Town. I believe he's genuinely trying to solve the game. Plus I don't think he's a wolf because he's been relaxed throughout the entire game. Him changing up his playstyle is letting him clear his mind and make more contributions I think.
Red Blaster
Null. He's usually a lot more active, maybe he's busy or something, idk what to make of him yet.
Vendetta21
I'm not really sure how to read him. I would generally read him scum but I've heard that he's typically a more aggressive player, and I trust DBP's read on him a lot more than mine. He's had more experience playing with him and at the same time I read him very townie, so if he's thinks v's town, I'll believe it.
tiloco217
I expected a lot more than I'm getting from him, pretty null.
helphelp11
I think there's wolf in SKG/help, help's more believeable to me. Especially how he tries to pressure SKG into giving information, people call him out on it, then he retracts moments later in order to save himself face, and it leaves him scummy.
Sinistrosuede
Really really null. Shows up, promises contribution, contributes nothing so far.
SKG_Scintill
Town...? The problem with SKG is that he plays a character. And that's all fine and dandy, until you pika pi it to death (refer to Xel in TWG Smash Bros.). He mentions (or someone did) that Charu plays a character and no one gives him flac for it, but the problem with that is Charu's usually productive while playing the character whereas SKG has done nothing productive. I'm left to POE to give him a town lean because I think the help/SKG interaction is w/v, and I see it more often in my mind that help is the wolf rather than SKG. Also I feel like SKG's noncontributions could be attributed to the fact he's never played a game of TWG before, and I can relate to how he feels, and I think it's genuine.
cedolad
Town. He was pretty hypey at the beginning of the game, excited to play. I liked his tone, thought it was very towny. However now that the game has started he's been quiet but I haven't seen him in thread at all so I'll assume IRL stuff, hopefully he'll be back for EOD.

I was making the list but I only got this far, I have to go for now because my parents want me to get rest instead of sitting at the computer. idk if I'll be back EOD because feeling pretty bad and might be sleeping by then. If I'm not dead by a reasonable time near EOD I'll try to contribute more. I wanna see what sinistro has to say, hopefully he'll be there. Other notable things that I hope will come would be SKG not just playing a character but providing input as well, and also helphelp as he's top red so far from the reads I got to actually compile.

See you guys hopefully tonight, I'm gonna medicate and rest.