Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Xiz 02-19-2016 05:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408275)
No really tho PSA: I've tried overly hard lately to appease people so I can avoid getting mislynched, and my biggest concern last game was it was starting to get to the point instead of playing TWG I was playing prove-I'm-human. I'm gonna try really hard to enjoy the game and not care so much about what others think as much as having fun.

I hope you can agree with my agenda here (:

Getting Better

unvote

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4408421)
Xel, if you were wolf, then who would you have killed if tokzic is a bad decision?

You'll Be Mine

Charu 02-19-2016 05:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Zenith Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408690)
Well obviously the answer is to let them just coast through the game. Just ignore the fact they exist as an option to create data points for us to discuss and choose moves based on.

Because that usually works pretty well.

What's a sarcasm

rzr 02-19-2016 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4408691)
Oh hey off topic but is tapatalk good for this? Any people used it? I might be able to be more active on mobile if its okay

I have it on my phone, it has its uses. I prefer to use the mobile browser anyway to see more, but as far as condensing things and reading the game from a phone, it works well.

navigating between threads is a bit weird, I usually just stay in the TWG one and use the browser for everything else

XelNya 02-19-2016 05:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Zenith Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408693)
What's a sarcasm

rzr 02-19-2016 05:20 PM

botchi I was hoping to hear somethin dood!!

XelNya 02-19-2016 05:23 PM

Like let me just side note that like

I'm not professing what I am saying is 100% absolutely correct and that it's practically law.

I'm just saying that letting newer people get away with stuff for being new is stupid and I wish people didn't do it.

Xiz 02-19-2016 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4408498)
I wouldn't pull any shenanigans for the same reason Vendetta21 wouldn't
also you and Zenith immediately went to defend your partner
suspicioooous ^^

Bad Boy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408515)
Here's some reads for your entertainment....

Junk

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408543)
If I'm dead and modkilled, gj Charu, it's the 2nd time you make me kill myself.

I need to break my theme this game at least for this post because I can't describe what I want to say about this and this is a VERY important post.

Hakulyte likes killing himself/modkilling himself as a town to prove a point to help others solve the game. It's one of the worst things you can do as town but i'm noticing a theme here. However, his posts don't feel town to me so i'm conflicted. For now, I think I will just need to "Let It Be" and come back to this thought later, unless someone else can expand on this.

XelNya 02-19-2016 05:25 PM

But let's get on track

reuben_tate

Charu 02-19-2016 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4408700)
Hakulyte likes killing himself/modkilling himself as a town to prove a point to help others solve the game. It's one of the worst things you can do as town but i'm noticing a theme here. However, his posts don't feel town to me so i'm conflicted. For now, I think I will just need to "Let It Be" and come back to this thought later, unless someone else can expand on this.

You're reading way too much into that, lmao.

Haku pointed at something from a different thread (the signups)

Thought it was angelshooting

Thought he was gonna get modkilled.

That's all that happened, silly boy Cubone.

Xiz 02-19-2016 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408558)
Okay, I'm still alive apparently. ( I was worried posting information from outside this thread was against the rules. )

I was refering to "The Sign up Threads". Page 3 mind you~
This is the post itself:

Keep in mind that at this point, none of us had receive their pm for their roles etc. I thought that was an interesting coincidence.

DBP could be behind this, but someone trying to frame DBP could be behind this as well.

I was ignoring Tokzic because he's irrelevant to you afaik.

I'm just assuming the SK could be somehow related to you, but I don't have further evidence to back this.

"Wait" Never mind, I understand now. My bad.

(Also I'm changing my theme to this setup because easier for me to get my points across lololol)

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 05:33 PM

Xel is town atm

Now I will read that thread

Xiz 02-19-2016 05:33 PM

Charu! "This Boy"!. Jeez. That ninja.

Sinistrosuede 02-19-2016 05:35 PM

Mmm, long threads. Delicious. Time to end my post-sitting and actually type jazz.

Newb pressure is fine. xD I should have posted sooner anyway. >.> I like rzr's thing about having fun more than "proving is human". That said. I'mma be more diligent now that I'm getting the gist of how this forum works.

Yozoshiku everyone~~

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 05:37 PM

Everything will be fire

Charu 02-19-2016 05:37 PM

What's a desu?

Sinistrosuede 02-19-2016 05:38 PM

All the fire. o-o

Desu is desu desu.

Xiz 02-19-2016 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408653)
Pay close attention to this metaread:

it is far easier to read him after waiting than it is to naturally assume an alignment position and go gung-ho for results on that mere idea

if I had a tally for how much this has helped it has been the last two games I played with him

"Slow Down"... Here is a better metaread. V is "Not Guilty". This comes over a few years of playing with him, if he is a bad guy he goes ham day 1, almost every time. That's why literally my 1st post last game was voting for V.

However, "What You're Doing" is really good in my eyes.

Xiz 02-19-2016 05:44 PM

"I've Got A Feeling" That DBP is town also, because of his xel read.

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4408711)
"Slow Down"... Here is a better metaread. V is "Not Guilty". This comes over a few years of playing with him, if he is a bad guy he goes ham day 1, almost every time. That's why literally my 1st post last game was voting for V.

However, "What You're Doing" is really good in my eyes.

Fair enough, I can fully agree to this, I just have an easier time reading him after the first phase.

XelNya 02-19-2016 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinistrosuede (Post 4408707)
Mmm, long threads. Delicious. Time to end my post-sitting and actually type jazz.

Newb pressure is fine. xD I should have posted sooner anyway. >.> I like rzr's thing about having fun more than "proving is human". That said. I'mma be more diligent now that I'm getting the gist of how this forum works.

Yozoshiku everyone~~

No. Toshinou Kyouko everyone.