Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Oh, I missed dusk putting his vote back onto me ^____^

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
dusk

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 09:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730258)
Because if you were town, scum shadowolfe could just hammer you and win now, in a town world you should realise he can never be scum. So given the fact you are trying to blend in as town, you should realise that wolfe is always confirmed town because he would kill you if he was not and you were town.

So you should be arguing the fact i am scum now, because if you were town you would "know" i am scum. From your point of view shadow is confirmed town and i am confirmed scum, if you were town.

Yeah, I thought you were still on unvote.

Duskfall 05-7-2020 09:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730256)
I'm not gonna bother reasoning with him
@Dusk if you're town, sorry to put you through this. I'll vote within an hour or so

FFR forums let you look up every time a player has said a word, so I'ma go back and read DBP's posts on each of you and then both of your slots' posts on him and then make a decision. Shouldn't take more than an hour.

If Dusk is town then there's an awful lot of people squirming in deadchat rn LOL

When I am in these positions i never tinfoil (which is why i flash vote). Mostly because lynching the obvtown on a hero vote looks worse in post game LOL.

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 09:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
You've spent 2 weeks playing this game, and have read almost 3700 posts. Why flash vote? Think shit through.

Duskfall 05-7-2020 09:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730263)
You've spent 2 weeks playing this game, and have read almost 3700 posts. Why flash vote? Think shit through.

I am starting to believe you didn't case me at all

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 09:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730264)
I am starting to believe you didn't case me at all

Not sure what you mean.

Duskfall 05-7-2020 09:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730265)
Not sure what you mean.

I lolcatted the first 2 days

Duskfall 05-7-2020 09:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Btw i kind of think you slipped again by saying i should think shit through

You should know I am mafia

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 09:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730266)
I lolcatted the first 2 days

Yeah, I've only read the EODs and the phase I replaced into.

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 09:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730267)
Btw i kind of think you slipped again by saying i should think shit through

You should know I am mafia

I know, I was talking to shado there.

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 11:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Shado, are you still here and reading? Just a heads up that I gotta go to bed pretty soon.

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 11:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Alright, I'm heading out. Good night everyone!

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 12:19 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730275)
Alright, I'm heading out. Good night everyone!

Goodnight.

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 12:20 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730262)
When I am in these positions i never tinfoil (which is why i flash vote). Mostly because lynching the obvtown on a hero vote looks worse in post game LOL.

If I played by what I thought deadchat wanted me to do, I'd sheep every dead town every time and probably end up making a lot of bad moves

All I can do is trust my reads lol, everyone in deadchat knows me as a good player and even if I were to fuck up, they'd have to get over it.

this is hard though, and reading made it harder

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 12:28 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
On re-read,

Tonally, everything Dusk says seems fake there's a million and one times he wrote something that every fibre of my being screams "liar" over. Whether it's clear overreactions or contrived posts or even just the general tone, I don't like it. Dusk also soft!defended jessie all the way up until her flip. The reasons ranged from "she didn't post so I can't read her" to "wolves are pushing her as an easy mislynch" to "I can't remember anything she said" and so on. BUT, in spite of all that, the big ole shitfest with DBP is unlikely for a wolfteam in mylo, especially with strong powerwolves on said team. That alone makes me believe my read is a mischaracterization, a culture clash, or just a personality difference, but the read is hard to let it go nonetheless.

Bolth is like the total opposite. He pushed Jessie from early on. She was always one of his top targets, and that never really went away. He did soft defend DBP throughout the thunderdome. Tonally, though, he has many moments that scream town, even if they are occasionally mixed with posts that raise eyebrows.

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 01:23 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729478)
I am waiting for dbp to get on so i can talk to him a bit before i probably vote him

I have not had many confident reads this game and i think that is kind of clear

In the end I have realised that when in doubt, i should sheep someone wasn't in doubt so i will vote dbp based on mikey's word. Despite him playing terribly mechanically he was obviously convinced hard on dbp and right now i should probably trust mikey's 100 percent confidence amongst players he knows well, over my unsureness amongst players i don't know.

If people want to suspect me, don't vte me you will let the chance later in the day. Let me place the first vote.

Dusk can you explain the bolded? Why was it so important you place the first vote? This is in the phase that you set up the thunderdome with DBP btw

Duskfall 05-8-2020 01:52 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730278)
On re-read,

Tonally, everything Dusk says seems fake there's a million and one times he wrote something that every fibre of my being screams "liar" over. Whether it's clear overreactions or contrived posts or even just the general tone, I don't like it. Dusk also soft!defended jessie all the way up until her flip. The reasons ranged from "she didn't post so I can't read her" to "wolves are pushing her as an easy mislynch" to "I can't remember anything she said" and so on. BUT, in spite of all that, the big ole shitfest with DBP is unlikely for a wolfteam in mylo, especially with strong powerwolves on said team. That alone makes me believe my read is a mischaracterization, a culture clash, or just a personality difference, but the read is hard to let it go nonetheless.

Bolth is like the total opposite. He pushed Jessie from early on. She was always one of his top targets, and that never really went away. He did soft defend DBP throughout the thunderdome. Tonally, though, he has many moments that scream town, even if they are occasionally mixed with posts that raise eyebrows.

I don't really think it's fair to say I soft defended Jessie I was pushing the player I had cross voted, dbp, I was tunneling a much more townread player that others were afraid to lynch that flipped red

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:03 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730280)
Dusk can you explain the bolded? Why was it so important you place the first vote? This is in the phase that you set up the thunderdome with DBP btw

I was widely scumread and I trusted my ability to find scum over other players, I knew I'd got myself in a bad situation from not actually playing and couldn't reply on town to not vote me and lose the game, haku particularly had expressed interest in lynching me

At that point in time it looked like I was likely to be final mislynch and the only town wincon was me finding scum, which I did

In fact the first day after I stopped memeing (which is nai)

I posted a solve of:
Dbp (correct)
Bolth (correct)
Final scum one of you or Jessie but you were probably the town

So my first readlist although unsure on the third slot had literally the entire scum team as my top 3 scum slots

Sure you can tinfoil my slot, sure it's possible that I hard bussed dbp on a gamethrowing move it's possible

But I didn't, and you shouldn't be assuming I did, the fact is despite you considering all possibilities mafia isn't a game where you can account for all possibilities and sometimes you have two options and you just have to go with one without guarenteeing you are 100 percent right

So to me, you have a choice, lynch the dude who's main contribution was hard tunneling me, who perspective slipt many times throughout the games, as 2 different players, both today as fatfuck and before where we literally agreed in the game, that I caught (the dude literally said he wouldn't try solve if he could get townread without it)

Or you can lynch the guy that you know from his point of view has every scum down in his first readslist

The decisions easy to me, bolth is a pretty easier scumread overall imo, but it's up to you

Btw I'm still genuinely shocked that you are even considering not voting fatfuck here

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:19 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730281)
I don't really think it's fair to say I soft defended Jessie I was pushing the player I had cross voted, dbp, I was tunneling a much more townread player that others were afraid to lynch that flipped red

You did defend her though. A few times. Both by dismissing her to other players considering her and in your own reads. Don't tell me you didn't 'cause I just exactly that, and there's no one else here to appeal to


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution