Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615307)
What's up with the roundbox death anyways?

Absolutely bonker answer from the wolves.

Its slightly reaffirming that in certain situations not leaving green checks can be a good move in this setup. It was calculated risk and it paid off cause he drew a kill

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615310)
Not sure if baiting me when game should be locked into solving Seer vs CC.

:eyeroll:

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:38 PM

Well, I guess I won't get NK'd tonight either because you need me to win F3.

mellon_collie 03-31-2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615286)
You got any more softs mello or is what u mentioned all there is?

Not really, I was playing very carefully because I didn't want to die rofl. I was never really in danger of being lynched so I didn't need to soft. I was ready to fight a CC if it came to that, I'd rather do that than potentially get night killed by a soft getting picked up on. The only thing was this

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615024)
yeah let's not lynch roundbox

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615040)
It's not real, you're trying to get his goose. can we move on please

I was getting quite irritated with Charu fake claiming while town and messing with my other green check, and I think that comes across in my posts but I didn't want to be too overly obvious about it.

I just don't see that town fire in Haku but I do see it in you Freezi. I feel good about this game I think

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:48 PM

I'm in rehab from my previous 3 wolf games in a row.

I got used to knowing who was everyone and now I'm just like meh.

inDheart 03-31-2018 06:49 PM

flashflash account (1) - mellon_collie
not voting - flashflash account, FreezinIce, Charu, Hakulyte

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:50 PM

So Raeko, why did you check flashflash specifically ?

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:54 PM

I thought roundbox wanted to clear FreezinIce vs me, but you ended up going flashflash anyway.

Charu 03-31-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615315)
I was getting quite irritated with Charu fake claiming while town and messing with my other green check, and I think that comes across in my posts but I didn't want to be too overly obvious about it.

You did very well to keep hidden. Glad the seer was someone that wasn't about to freak out over me doing the stunt I pulled. Think I was the only one that could do it too, and looked, it probably served useful in the long run!

Or I like to think it did, lmao.

flashflash account 03-31-2018 07:14 PM

hey I'm here for a small bit then I have to pop out for another couple hours- after that I'm free all night

after the stunt haku pulled yesterday he's obviously a wolf. I unvoted just barely too late.

Secondly, I'm glad nobody else actually voted because I am in fact the seer

and I want to thank charu for this opportunity, you claiming a red check on my rand check was the perfect cover

like seer cover meta is so dumb, I voted for my greencheck and obviously I'm not the seer- instantly easy way of me staying out of wolves' radar for the rest of the game

I have a red check on raeko- I decided to seer her because her comment telling me to vote for pearl was odd. Seemed she would have actually preferred a pearl lynch over haku but is bussing. In hindsight that looks like a good move from her because haku is totally unpredictable and completely outed himself, lol

raeko's argument falls apart when you realize she has the exact same green checks as me but flipped around. Somehow she figured out that the seer was between me and roundbox and guessed wrong, I guess
so I've gotta give you props for that, I figured you would claim a red check on charu in this instance, but you got me <3
Also, she seered me "just to be sure?" why not seer haku with that logic lol

tldr raeko haku wolves but let's lynch haku today

I think freezin said something important that he wanted me to answer let's see if I can find it.

Oh yeah freezin why would I think roundbox was possibly the seer? Wolf kills are just weird this game, maybe haku is the dom partner in this criminal minds relationship

also raeko tried to kill me while I was gone= she's the wolf
bleh I knew I should have softed something earlier but hopefully it doesn't matter

that's about it, I solved this game for yall but legit didn't have time to actually type out all this information earlier today and I'm already like five minutes late aaah be back later now's a good time to vote for haku

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:17 PM

oh

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:17 PM

how about no.

flashflash

Charu 03-31-2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615323)
[Some words here and there]

So we gonna just ignore you definitely stated that you were not the seer and so instead decided to vote for roundbox after I kept going with my charade?

Because I'm not going to ignore that, bub.

inDheart 03-31-2018 07:22 PM

flashflash account (2) - mellon_collie, Hakulyte
Hakulyte (1) - flashflash account
not voting - FreezinIce, Charu

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:23 PM

Oh, Freezin left.

rip.

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:27 PM

unvote

zzz

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:28 PM

Well, the game is not over and raeko/freezin are both missing and I have a vote on me.

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 07:32 PM

Wolf theatre

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 07:32 PM

Always entertaining to watch

inDheart 03-31-2018 07:33 PM

flashflash account (1) - mellon_collie
Hakulyte (1) - flashflash account
unvote - Hakulyte
not voting - FreezinIce, Charu