Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Roast the person above you (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152824)

Dynam0 02-12-2021 12:30 PM

Roast the person above you
 
@ffrguy - nice fedora you look like a one-armed neckbeard with elephantiasis

Rivaloo 02-12-2021 12:50 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Dynamo? More like dynaHo! (Sorry I tried)

Akaunei 02-12-2021 01:37 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
can't get a catgirl waifu so resorted to getting meowth

Phynx 02-12-2021 02:24 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Finds anime women more attractive than real women. Basement dweller confirmed.

Rivaloo 02-26-2021 08:40 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Finds realistic cat avatars more attractive than anime cats. Craig from Malcom in the middle confirmed.

sploder12 02-26-2021 09:00 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Only has 9 plays on Excite Bike.

CammyGoesRawr 02-26-2021 09:19 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
shows a lack of independence by needing to ask for permission to play projekt melody

Rivaloo 02-26-2021 09:30 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
I think we're all too polite to really roast eachother, that said, imma type some thing retarded:

Cammy ur fox looks like fuccen Darth Vader if he pulled through a kfc drive thru in his tifighter

Akaunei 02-26-2021 09:48 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
mf will really roast other pfps when yours looks like meowth is being poisoned as if he enjoys that shit

(sorry i tried i just couldn't roast u that hard rivaloo)

Rivaloo 02-26-2021 09:57 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Oh..ohyah! The food in ur pfp is as heart healthy as McDonalds!
(Imsowwy I think I went to far dis tyme lulz)

Akaunei 02-26-2021 10:03 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
your profile looks like a molten tachyon beam cannon cake

Rivaloo 02-26-2021 10:17 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Ur bg isn't even 995x<3k pixels causing it to tile and repeat!

Edit: and looks like a vegetarian cake!

Dynam0 02-26-2021 10:45 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
ur name looks like ravioli lmao

Rivaloo 02-26-2021 10:58 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
I'm so offended rn smh

UFAT CRISIOANT EATING FOUR EYED GIRLY SOUNDINGTROUSER WARING CHIAPET HAIR HAVIN ASS broom stick lava lamp lookin' ass!

edit: its important to take note I was laughing the whole time I typed this response

Hakulyte 02-26-2021 06:00 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 

Randy Marsh 03-1-2021 01:25 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
absolute weeaboo over here

XelNya 03-3-2021 03:26 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
You aimed for arguably the weakest roast on Haku that could have been managed, I'm disappointed.

mi40 03-3-2021 05:11 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 

Rivaloo 03-3-2021 06:43 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mi40 (Post 4756799)

Dayyyyyyyum

Bro u mite as well chaynj ya nam to me 40 cuz Dat how old you is

katanaeyegaming 05-26-2021 09:20 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Person above me was banned for being a piece of shit.

In a community known for being super laid back and lax.

nothing more needs to be said

XelNya 05-26-2021 01:36 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by katanaeyegaming (Post 4761711)
Person above me was banned for being a piece of shit.

In a community known for being super laid back and lax.

nothing more needs to be said

The fuck do you smoke that makes you think this community is known for being "lax" or "laid back" I need some of that, I might be able to have a good time for once. You're either delusional, or don't realize that nature of the community is surface deep on a charitable day.

Though admittedly, I don't know what that person was banned for, and have been curious.

Also your name has "gaming" in it, cringe.

katanaeyegaming 05-26-2021 01:42 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
You just decide to be hostile. Either your ego is larger than your brain or you piss on your already dug grave.

My name has gaming in it yes but "cringe" isn't an insult you should use after making that comment.

WTF is a Xelnya? It sounds like something a 5 year old would call themselves after taking a shit while high on acid.

EppuJoloZ 05-26-2021 01:56 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Reading that post and really analysing your name makes me want to put a katana into my eye

katanaeyegaming 05-26-2021 02:11 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
The finnish language looks like it was written by a mental patient.

I can pick up most things given time but trying to learn finnish has made me come close to having a brain aneurysm

aperson 05-26-2021 02:15 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
you have a complete inability to stop posting

katanaeyegaming 05-26-2021 02:18 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
You have the ability of being here since the month and year I was born.

and have way more posts than I do.

NO LIFER.

XelNya 05-27-2021 10:21 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by katanaeyegaming (Post 4761719)
You just decide to be hostile. Either your ego is larger than your brain or you piss on your already dug grave.

My name has gaming in it yes but "cringe" isn't an insult you should use after making that comment.

WTF is a Xelnya? It sounds like something a 5 year old would call themselves after taking a shit while high on acid.

Assuming your profile join date is accurate, you literally havenít been around long enough to stand a chance in a genuine discussion about the community. Itís a roast thread where I genuinely donít know enough about you, to diss you, so I roasted what I could - which is your take on the community - something I do know a lot about. Iíve been here for 15 years, and that number will go up until the rules are broken to get rid of me. (Which I strongly suspect may happen shortly.)

But yes, me calling your name cringe is unwarranted, and was a tad too, how do folks put it these days, rude behavior towards another fellow user. And for that I offer you an apology. That I donít actually mean.

I will now graciously await every chance to clip me here to be taken.

Also this post still follows the thread rules. Proceed to kneel while drinking your copium.

Btw the fuck is a katawhatever your name is?

Wiosna 05-27-2021 10:48 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
man that bloom into you profile really doesn't fit you

Skayles 05-27-2021 01:22 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
you could have chosen to do actually productive things, but instead you decide to roast xelnya.

cope better.

Funnygurl555 05-27-2021 01:30 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
imagine having a vocaloid avatar in 2021 i can't LMAO

Dynam0 05-27-2021 02:41 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
hey look everybody it's eaman the semen demon

Fyter 05-27-2021 03:28 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Wow, what a bad attempt at a roast. Unsurprising, coming from someone with a Carl Wheezer profile picture. What did you use to edit the picture anyway, MS Paint? I can just SMELL how bad that edit is.

EppuJoloZ 05-27-2021 04:12 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
You're saying that while literally having an MS Paint profile picture.

Funnygurl555 05-27-2021 05:54 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
You're saying that while literally having an MS Paint profile picture.

XelNya 05-27-2021 11:27 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4761770)
You're saying that while literally having an MS Paint profile picture.

555 is the amount of rewrites you probably took to come up with the vapid shit you just plastered on my screen

-paexaea- 05-27-2021 11:40 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
I don't know if "the Oscar the Grouch of FFR" is an apt description of you, Xel, based on very little interaction knowledge that I can remember of you, but it seems to be pretty accurate.

inb4 what does your name even mean, get a new joke you fucking nimrods LOL

gold stinger 05-27-2021 11:41 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4761779)
555 is the amount of rewrites you probably took to come up with the vapid shit you just plastered on my screen

long write so someone ninja'd the spot but here u go

The files that you send to me in batch are so horrendous at times, that I perform a proverbial eyeroll whenever I visually perceive your name next to a file in batch.

The visceral reaction that comes with visually perceiving your file in my sets gets so terrible at times, that I use tactical conditional queues just so you don't get angry and inscribe yet another 6 page thesis verbalization about how the trending history of the past 4 years of judging files have culminated to the point of preventing specifically you, from getting your post-mortem depressionalistic files that couldn't stand on two legs against most other files, into the game.

Sometimes, during the worst of it, I contemplate how your mother was able to shit out a human whose standards and perceived expectation of those around you warp to the point of complete disregard for anyone but yourself, and also managed to roll constant critical failures to the construction of your genome that culminated to what others would call 'your shitty attitude'.

I had express permission from XN to roast them this hard, so here you go. I'm going to continue adhering to double the social distancing guidelines in regards to how near I am to your posts, because let's be real. Reading them at points gives me nearly the same visceral reaction to that of seeing your posts in batch, close to the sensation of vertigo where I feel like throwing up.

XelNya 05-28-2021 12:00 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
ok I'm gonna break the rules for this but

Quote:

Originally Posted by -paexaea- (Post 4761780)
I don't know if "the Oscar the Grouch of FFR" is an apt description of you, Xel, based on very little interaction knowledge that I can remember of you, but it seems to be pretty accurate.

hahahahahahahahahaha you're being kind, I appreciate it

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4761781)
long write so someone ninja'd the spot but here u go

The files that you send to me in batch are so horrendous at times, that I perform a proverbial eyeroll whenever I visually perceive your name next to a file in batch.

The visceral reaction that comes with visually perceiving your file in my sets gets so terrible at times, that I use tactical conditional queues just so you don't get angry and inscribe yet another 6 page thesis verbalization about how the trending history of the past 4 years of judging files have culminated to the point of preventing specifically you, from getting your post-mortem depressionalistic files that couldn't stand on two legs against most other files, into the game.

Sometimes, during the worst of it, I contemplate how your mother was able to shit out a human whose standards and perceived expectation of those around you warp to the point of complete disregard for anyone but yourself, and also managed to roll constant critical failures to the construction of your genome that culminated to what others would call 'your shitty attitude'.

I had express permission from XN to roast them this hard, so here you go. I'm going to continue adhering to double the social distancing guidelines in regards to how near I am to your posts, because let's be real. Reading them at points gives me nearly the same visceral reaction to that of seeing your posts in batch, close to the sensation of vertigo where I feel like throwing up.

Also stating publicly that I did indeed ask for this, and:

FUCK that was good.

Dynam0 05-28-2021 08:57 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
lmfao goldstinger that was the best one yet!

hopefully more people give this a shot, it takes courage to live and die by the sword

Dynam0 05-28-2021 08:59 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 4761786)
lmfao goldstinger that was the best one yet!

hopefully more people give this a shot, it takes courage to live and die by the sword

dude you're how old still browsing forums frequented by teens with social issues wtf is wrong with you

Funnygurl555 05-28-2021 09:28 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
you can't spell dynam0 without 0 and a 0 is what you are

(also jfc goldstinger LOL)

Wiosna 05-28-2021 11:32 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4761755)
imagine having a vocaloid avatar in 2021 i can't LMAO

erwgsgsg

aperson 05-28-2021 01:22 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Imagine researching 20 years of stepmania history and concluding that what this game needs more of is DJ Sharpnel.

qrrbrbirbel 05-29-2021 04:41 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
I swear you only stay for clout

XelNya 05-29-2021 07:47 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel (Post 4761809)
I swear you only stay for clout

Which judge did you blow, or blackmail, to get those disgusting files of yours into the game?

Akaunei 05-29-2021 10:59 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
your name could be a cringe adopt me roblox youtuber name (QUITE LITERALLY XELNYA YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN OUR DMS THAT NIGHT YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED)

also since when did this revive

-paexaea- 05-29-2021 11:53 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
forgettable, interchangable, white noise osumania player

yeah, all i got are ad hominems :shrug:

Funnygurl555 05-30-2021 07:00 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
i like your profile design it's very fitting

Akaunei 05-31-2021 11:17 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
your pfp deadass looks like fnf characters (and so does your profile character)

EppuJoloZ 05-31-2021 11:23 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
that signature image of yours is more interesting to look at than the post itself (and actually is the only thing I am able to focus at because its so HUGE)

Dynam0 05-31-2021 11:57 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
This morning at work I tried holding in a sneeze but failed and it sounded like a loud exhale or someone having a stroke, in the process due to the increased internal pressure produced by my efforts I also ripped a loud fart. I was so embarrassed I picked up my headset and pretended I was taking a call.

I would rather relive that moment for all eternity than live a minute in your shoes

Phynx 05-31-2021 12:12 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Your reputation is over-inflated and just a second of thinking about it makes me think you probably look like your profile picture and everyone unnecessarily worships the ground you walk on.

Akaunei 05-31-2021 01:30 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
imagine not liking catgirls

XelNya 05-31-2021 03:16 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akaunei (Post 4761888)
imagine not liking catgirls

Imagine thinking osu is a game worth a micro second of your time

choof 05-31-2021 04:54 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
imagine liking catgirls

Akaunei 05-31-2021 06:11 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
shit we got the offbrand xelnya and the real xelnya

Skayles 05-31-2021 07:05 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
You're putting way too much effort into this thread and somehow your roasts are actually getting worse. I would ask if you have ever even heard of a grill but your still-developing brain might think that "l0l aNiMe gRiLLs!!!" is an acceptable answer and for that, i weep for today's youth.

Akaunei 05-31-2021 08:57 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 

qrrbrbirbel 05-31-2021 09:11 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
you know you cant actually hold fire, as it will burn your hand?

Phynx 05-31-2021 10:33 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Your name reflects a speech impediment I'm sure that you have.

XelNya 05-31-2021 11:56 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phynx (Post 4761916)
Your name reflects a speech impediment I'm sure that you have.

Youíre right about being forever - away from anything resembling someone worth roasting.

Akaunei 06-1-2021 07:07 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
This is a random thought because threads don't go well, and to be honest, it's more me ranting about something incredibly stupid, and petty than anything.
There's a lot of pretext, but to summarize, I am not on the moderation team / admin team's good side, and it's totally fair they feel that way. My issue is with how they enforce the site's rules, and skate around them. I could totally help myself by not being a dick. All of this shit is stupid, and should in theory be a non-issue. I care significantly about being able to just, be me. Getting banned for like, airing my grievances out in a public thread? I get it, but don't agree with it. Fine. But what I got banned for this time, was actually silly.
Let's cut the crap though.

I got banned for this post, and I am posing it inverted, because the main issue with it, isn't very legible otherwise. It's also in a quote, because they deleted the post. (Standard procedure.) This is the post: https://i.imgur.com/53TekcB.png

I want to very clearly explain the entire post, and why it was made.

The discussion is in a thread about a user trying to pick between learning up and downscroll. I make a valid response, and then later peek back in, and see thesunfan make a joking response of "upscroll is a blight on rhythm gaming" I then respond with "You take this back right fucking now" and he responds "make me". I then make the above screenshotted post.
The post is a joke. There's a lot of subtle humor in it, that's really funny to me. Me saying "for the dipshits in the back" does not target anyone specifically. But the reason it's there, is because of repeated run ins with Cammy in the forum, and me telling them to "use the report button if my post bothers you." That is the type of person this note was aimed at, the kind of person who would take offence for the person the post is aimed at. (thesunfan.) It is NOT a shot at the moderation team, or the admin team, and that's pretty clear, if you attempt to give this post any form of leniency, which if you're acting in good faith as a mod / admin, you'd do that.
They didn't. They got angry, and banned me, after talking with thesunfan himself. Who, as Prawn says in a screenshot later, said "he did not care". Which makes this entire ban an actual case of (admittedly) earned bias. But it's biased, and silly they did it regardless.

I told Prawn, that I would be dropping these on an "if asked" basis, but I've had a change of mind on that. Nothing in these DM's is a leak of any personal info, that is not already public. (Such as my own Discord information, or his as it's on his profile which is how I got it.)
Screenshot of our entire DM history: https://i.imgur.com/hK3F0cs.png
Note: I may has misquoted Devonin, and if that is the case, the point of the quote is still roughly about the same, but I will add that correction here later if needed.

There's a few issues with the discussion.

0. "White text does not nullify infractions" Assumes the post is a direct target to anyone. You are not me, you did not ask me, there is ZERO context WITHIN the post for you to arrive at the conclusion it's aimed at you / the moderation team.
0.5 You could actually modify the post to say "for the folks in the back" and the intention / impact is the same. If I had done that, we'd probably not be here. But you're a bit sensitive I figure.
1. thesunfan himself was asked if the post bothered him. I was not afforded the same courtesy to explain the post. Thanks for that.
2. Prawn states how many of the mod team had a discussion about this, and frankly I feel their conclusion is unjustified, as even with the loopholes on the Mod team's end in the rule thread, that conclusion is not a punishment that can be given, as there's no statement about it, nor public precedent for it.
3. He describes it as "going after someone who wouldn't care." Dude, I did not "go after" him and how fucking DARE you say that. It's actually a joke, and it's one I knew he would understand. (The nonwhite-text part of the post.) YOU have done what I was accused of by devonin, which was to view a post in the worst light possible. Except you actually did it, and I didn't. The contexts are different.
4. You as a team collective, do not enforce the rules properly, nor fairly, and haven't for a long time. See the bottom part of the rules thread where it explains the report button? THAT is why Cammy has deserved a ban as much as I did both times. But you won't do it. You literally banned me for a nonspecific joke, as if it was a personal attack. That is disingenuous at best, makes you a reprobate at worst.

I've done myself no favors in this community at all. I'm not like, so arrogant to be unaware of that. But... you are making issues, out of non-issues. You cannot follow the procedures as they're written. You have acted on rules / procedures unwritten. You HAVE to understand why my reactions in this specific case are what they are.

I got banned for no actual reason. What's worse is:

1. There actually was a post that was about you. It's still there actually.
2. There's an actual out you could have taken, which is the ONE point (non-permanent) infraction for being "aggressive" toward another user, but I suspect you know that's such a loose can of worms it hurts.

Anyways, I just wanted this out there. I'm a fucking ass hole, I'm unreasonable, a troll, a completely toxic character here. I'm not going to like, skirt around and act like that isn't the case. I also know full well, that you, or someone else, is probably going to delete this, and none of this isn't what I said to you in private, so I did actually try to keep it private first.

I shouldn't have been banned for that post. I don't deserve the ultimatum you gave me, because it breaks the guidelines the site outlines. I shouldn't have been banned for the first interaction with Cammy as a four point infraction. It was a one. I shouldn't have gotten the second ban alone either, clearly Cammy cannot follow the rules thread correctly either. At the very least, their posts should have been removed.

Enforce your rules fairly, and equally.

I still want Funnygurl to get her apology from a bit ago. I want the TWG moderation team to acknowledge my critique, at the very least in private, or to at least those affected. I don't want an apology, I don't deserve it. But equally, don't ask me to obey the rules, when you don't even enforce them fairly from the get-go, and break process and procedure, which the Mod team has done in the past. Ask OWA about the SOTW two year ban threat I got given a few years ago. I think he'd recall it. I certainly remember it. I also remember the unjustified shadowban.

TLDR: I got banned for no actual reason, other than personal bias(es) of the staff/Prawn. I don't want an apology, just acknowledgement I am right on my points, and to be given the same treatment as any other user. You don't get to circumvent the rules and improvise them.

Dynam0 06-1-2021 09:02 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
jfc dude this isn't Nazi germany, just stop being an annoying shit maybe?

Akaunei 06-1-2021 09:46 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 4761931)
jfc dude this isn't Nazi germany, just stop being an annoying shit maybe?

imagine being in division 0 noob, your pfp clearly also says "D0" noob xd!!!!!!

-paexaea- 06-1-2021 10:22 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akaunei (Post 4761930)
This is a random thought because threads don't go well, and to be honest, it's more me ranting about something incredibly stupid, and petty than anything.
There's a lot of pretext, but to summarize, I am not on the moderation team / admin team's good side, and it's totally fair they feel that way. My issue is with how they enforce the site's rules, and skate around them. I could totally help myself by not being a dick. All of this shit is stupid, and should in theory be a non-issue. I care significantly about being able to just, be me. Getting banned for like, airing my grievances out in a public thread? I get it, but don't agree with it. Fine. But what I got banned for this time, was actually silly.
Let's cut the crap though.

I got banned for this post, and I am posing it inverted, because the main issue with it, isn't very legible otherwise. It's also in a quote, because they deleted the post. (Standard procedure.) This is the post: https://i.imgur.com/53TekcB.png

I want to very clearly explain the entire post, and why it was made.

The discussion is in a thread about a user trying to pick between learning up and downscroll. I make a valid response, and then later peek back in, and see thesunfan make a joking response of "upscroll is a blight on rhythm gaming" I then respond with "You take this back right fucking now" and he responds "make me". I then make the above screenshotted post.
The post is a joke. There's a lot of subtle humor in it, that's really funny to me. Me saying "for the dipshits in the back" does not target anyone specifically. But the reason it's there, is because of repeated run ins with Cammy in the forum, and me telling them to "use the report button if my post bothers you." That is the type of person this note was aimed at, the kind of person who would take offence for the person the post is aimed at. (thesunfan.) It is NOT a shot at the moderation team, or the admin team, and that's pretty clear, if you attempt to give this post any form of leniency, which if you're acting in good faith as a mod / admin, you'd do that.
They didn't. They got angry, and banned me, after talking with thesunfan himself. Who, as Prawn says in a screenshot later, said "he did not care". Which makes this entire ban an actual case of (admittedly) earned bias. But it's biased, and silly they did it regardless.

I told Prawn, that I would be dropping these on an "if asked" basis, but I've had a change of mind on that. Nothing in these DM's is a leak of any personal info, that is not already public. (Such as my own Discord information, or his as it's on his profile which is how I got it.)
Screenshot of our entire DM history: https://i.imgur.com/hK3F0cs.png
Note: I may has misquoted Devonin, and if that is the case, the point of the quote is still roughly about the same, but I will add that correction here later if needed.

There's a few issues with the discussion.

0. "White text does not nullify infractions" Assumes the post is a direct target to anyone. You are not me, you did not ask me, there is ZERO context WITHIN the post for you to arrive at the conclusion it's aimed at you / the moderation team.
0.5 You could actually modify the post to say "for the folks in the back" and the intention / impact is the same. If I had done that, we'd probably not be here. But you're a bit sensitive I figure.
1. thesunfan himself was asked if the post bothered him. I was not afforded the same courtesy to explain the post. Thanks for that.
2. Prawn states how many of the mod team had a discussion about this, and frankly I feel their conclusion is unjustified, as even with the loopholes on the Mod team's end in the rule thread, that conclusion is not a punishment that can be given, as there's no statement about it, nor public precedent for it.
3. He describes it as "going after someone who wouldn't care." Dude, I did not "go after" him and how fucking DARE you say that. It's actually a joke, and it's one I knew he would understand. (The nonwhite-text part of the post.) YOU have done what I was accused of by devonin, which was to view a post in the worst light possible. Except you actually did it, and I didn't. The contexts are different.
4. You as a team collective, do not enforce the rules properly, nor fairly, and haven't for a long time. See the bottom part of the rules thread where it explains the report button? THAT is why Cammy has deserved a ban as much as I did both times. But you won't do it. You literally banned me for a nonspecific joke, as if it was a personal attack. That is disingenuous at best, makes you a reprobate at worst.

I've done myself no favors in this community at all. I'm not like, so arrogant to be unaware of that. But... you are making issues, out of non-issues. You cannot follow the procedures as they're written. You have acted on rules / procedures unwritten. You HAVE to understand why my reactions in this specific case are what they are.

I got banned for no actual reason. What's worse is:

1. There actually was a post that was about you. It's still there actually.
2. There's an actual out you could have taken, which is the ONE point (non-permanent) infraction for being "aggressive" toward another user, but I suspect you know that's such a loose can of worms it hurts.

Anyways, I just wanted this out there. I'm a fucking ass hole, I'm unreasonable, a troll, a completely toxic character here. I'm not going to like, skirt around and act like that isn't the case. I also know full well, that you, or someone else, is probably going to delete this, and none of this isn't what I said to you in private, so I did actually try to keep it private first.

I shouldn't have been banned for that post. I don't deserve the ultimatum you gave me, because it breaks the guidelines the site outlines. I shouldn't have been banned for the first interaction with Cammy as a four point infraction. It was a one. I shouldn't have gotten the second ban alone either, clearly Cammy cannot follow the rules thread correctly either. At the very least, their posts should have been removed.

Enforce your rules fairly, and equally.

I still want Funnygurl to get her apology from a bit ago. I want the TWG moderation team to acknowledge my critique, at the very least in private, or to at least those affected. I don't want an apology, I don't deserve it. But equally, don't ask me to obey the rules, when you don't even enforce them fairly from the get-go, and break process and procedure, which the Mod team has done in the past. Ask OWA about the SOTW two year ban threat I got given a few years ago. I think he'd recall it. I certainly remember it. I also remember the unjustified shadowban.

TLDR: I got banned for no actual reason, other than personal bias(es) of the staff/Prawn. I don't want an apology, just acknowledgement I am right on my points, and to be given the same treatment as any other user. You don't get to circumvent the rules and improvise them.

shut up

XelNya 06-1-2021 11:33 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
I think the roast is actually going over your guys heads, or I am hard /whoooooshing

Like they’re actually throwing good shade by copy pasting that.

EppuJoloZ 06-1-2021 03:50 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
reddit

Funnygurl555 06-1-2021 07:35 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
imagine living in a country where the number of lakes is what comes to mind when you think about it

google says you actually have one lake for every 26 people, which makes sense. the tears shed from living in finland's gotta go somewhere

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akaunei (Post 4761897)
shit we got the offbrand xelnya and the real xelnya

oh my GOD

qrrbrbirbel 06-2-2021 01:38 AM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
I feel sorry that humor has to share anything in common with you

revolutionomega 06-2-2021 12:24 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries. I FART in your general direction.

Akaunei 06-6-2021 05:39 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
mans roast makes as much sense as trying to figure out if xelnya is an SJW or anti SJW

on one hand xelnya is "I'M BEING BANNED BECAUSE IM RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG"

on the other hand "YALL TOO SENSITIVE TAKE A JOKE FFS"

Skayles 06-6-2021 06:51 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
The level of your obsession about Xelnya's personality / standing in the community makes legoalvin123 look like a casual FNF player in comparison

FlynnMac 06-6-2021 07:24 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
you're a sussy baka

Akaunei 06-6-2021 08:00 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
alpha dan is 7600 days overdue

katanaeyegaming 06-6-2021 09:12 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
The fact you are roasting him for alpha when you yourself didn't wanna go for it says wonders on the hypocritical side of your character.

Akaunei 06-6-2021 09:16 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
imagine being so incompetent you needed me to erase the SVs

qrrbrbirbel 06-6-2021 11:12 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
More like
AKA U NEED THERAPY

katanaeyegaming 06-7-2021 03:12 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Your username looks like my art.

Aka your username looks like I puked all over the canvas

Skayles 06-7-2021 04:07 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Putting the word "gaming" in your username immediately makes it an F-tier name, you would have been better off with a name like "SploojGuzzler69"

aperson 06-7-2021 05:51 PM

Re: Roast the person above you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skayles (Post 4762166)
Putting the word "gaming" in your username immediately makes it an F-tier name, you would have been better off with a name like "SploojGuzzler69"

____________/


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution