Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 05:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
and speaking of nightkills that make no sense, there's no way I kill star over Xel as a wolf

Like, your argument here is comprised of me killing, letting Xel live, and then pissing him off and getting in a fight with him as soon as the phase starts before voting you and giving him the hammer while insulting him further

????????????????

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 05:06 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I should've lynched you yesterday. I wanted to believe that you were so resigned to the lynch 'cause I sincerely believed you wanted to try and relax and have fun in the game. "funfam" my ass

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705060)
Uh, I first thought of that when I was trying to analyze the wolfkill after the hider role was clarified to me...by you.
you literally made the setup and you want to try to spin off a mechanics kill onto me? jesus

You know I'm doing what I have to do, right?
Regardless of alignment
so chill
you don't need to say "jesus" like I'm crucifying you

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705062)
and speaking of nightkills that make no sense, there's no way I kill star over Xel as a wolf

Like, your argument here is comprised of me killing, letting Xel live, and then pissing him off and getting in a fight with him as soon as the phase starts before voting you and giving him the hammer while insulting him further

????????????????

you KNOW star was unlynchable, and I know that you know it

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705063)
I should've lynched you yesterday. I wanted to believe that you were so resigned to the lynch 'cause I sincerely believed you wanted to try and relax and have fun in the game. "funfam" my ass

Shado in f5: Sunfan won't try in final 3
Sunfan: *tries in final 3*
Shado: *Pikachu surprised face*

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705062)
and speaking of nightkills that make no sense, there's no way I kill star over Xel as a wolf

Like, your argument here is comprised of me killing, letting Xel live, and then pissing him off and getting in a fight with him as soon as the phase starts before voting you and giving him the hammer while insulting him further

????????????????

firstly, I read a children's fantasy series called the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness

one of the quotes in the first few chapters is "A wolverine only listens to threats"

the way to Xel's heart is to treat him like his girlfriend does: degrade him and whenever he insults you, insult him or something he loves back

she even fucking got him to get a cat (I think)

so lmao

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 05:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705065)
you KNOW star was unlynchable, and I know that you know it

yes, but she never woulda lynched me over you

Xel is a wildcard, especially when he's pissed off

there's no way I let the bear live just to poke it

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 05:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705064)
You know I'm doing what I have to do, right?
Regardless of alignment
so chill
you don't need to say "jesus" like I'm crucifying you

You are, yes.
I am chill
go on then, do your thing

I've said my piece

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705068)
yes, but she never woulda lynched me over you

Xel is a wildcard, especially when he's pissed off

there's no way I let the bear live just to poke it

I know that you know that she would've tried, probably really, really, really hard, and reread everything

Xel would probably even agree that if someone lynched star in f3 (like if the nightkill was xel and star ended up getting lynched) that that would've been dumber than if star got nightkilled and Xel got lynched

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 05:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705070)
I know that you know that she would've tried, probably really, really, really hard, and reread everything

Yeah, and it would've led her to the same conclusions. Your interactions with FG stink. Your defenses of her stink. Her vote on and off you stinks. It was just my dumb ass that ever lost sight of that yesterday

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705070)
Xel would probably even agree that if someone lynched star in f3 (like if the nightkill was xel and star ended up getting lynched) that that would've been dumber than if star got nightkilled and Xel got lynched

Yeah, what's that got to do with anything? She would've lynched YOU is the point

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
looking back at the start of the day (as well as bac at the OP)
I see why people may have been confused about the hider
its still not anywhere near exonerating for someone to have put kp on subaru

heck, I guess I should look at his reads and see if he was smart enough to leave a hint as to who he would hide behind

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705071)
Yeah, and it would've led her to the same conclusions. Your interactions with FG stink. Your defenses of her stink. Her vote on and off you stinks. It was just my dumb ass that ever lost sight of that yesterday

You cannot speak for what star would've done (but I will admit that I would not feel confident about not getting lynched there)

if xel dies, she would wonder why xel died over her. It just boils down to pretty pointless leveling

star was a good nightkill for either of us

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705072)
looking back at the start of the day (as well as bac at the OP)
I see why people may have been confused about the hider
its still not anywhere near exonerating for someone to have put kp on subaru

heck, I guess I should look at his reads and see if he was smart enough to leave a hint as to who he would hide behind

start of the 2nd day*

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
since Subaru is at the bottom I'll just say for his sake
you have to vote every day phase, bruh

100%, there's no reason not to vote
I know you're still new, but you become a better player if you vote in every day phase, regardless of your alignment

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4703973)
OK so wait this one's a mafia game? I've played 3 or 4 games of TWG in the past, and everyone's saying wolf so am a lil lost

good god someone in deadchat help this man out

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704049)
Or FG. The funniness feels weird and she's not even really a gurl this game

what does the last part mean?
I think I remember asking that before but I'm not gonna look for the answer when I can just ask

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4704167)
reads (click the arrow if you want to see the full post)

I kind of think that, POSSIBLY (and I want to highlight that POSSIBLY is the key-word here) that Subaru did not die because he was roleblocked and nightkilled, but because the wolves ATTEMPTED to nightkill him, but that he hid behind fg

if you look at the reads, you can see that fg was the person he was most willing to assign a percentage read to, and was hesitant to call her town.

I think that, if I were an 18 year-old dragon man that had to kick my brother off the computer everytime I wanted to play TWG, this is who I would hide behind n1.

It shores up the read that I am most interested in is the main reason why I think this is on the far side of plausible.

Shado is right about one of my points; he didn't mention the roleblock/kill the same person until after I mentioned the hider thing. I think that the wolves killing subaru, missing, but subaru dying anyway after hiding behind fg (I don't think it was Shado because Subaru firmly placed Shado in town) is what happened because it seems like the wolves didn't quite understand the role interactions before then. This world explains how n1 likely went down with that information in mind.

Seems more plausible to me than Shado lying about his knowledge of mechanics because I don't think wolves often do that

the sun fan 12-11-2019 05:58 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
fg was also willing to vote for Shado at first EOD, at least with her words (she never really changed off of Trevor)

I think wolves look like they were banking on town just swapping?
fg and shado went after one another but it was never with any sharp blades or anything

it just seems... dangerous because I feel like either of them could've become a wagon and if I didn't change my vote off of Shado 2 seconds before star changed hers onto Shado, he might've died over Trevor

I think it has to be what they were going for though because there's no alternative

the sun fan 12-11-2019 06:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the sun fan 12-11-2019 06:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I feel like, even though Shado voted me before I entered, I probably do end up getting to the correct conclusion just because like
Xel's just town from looking at the old posts

he was sad when I stopped the fg lynch and I like to think that I never wolf-read that today

the sun fan 12-11-2019 06:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
the bullshit that I said about the n1 death is kind of just that but
it does kind of fit?
I don't think its possible to explain why Subaru had kp put on him or w/e but it explains everything else

the sun fan 12-11-2019 06:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
lmao, I guess I should've paid more attention to fg saying that my reasoning for Charu was stupid

ok
yeah
I can shed a tear for that tonight

the sun fan 12-11-2019 06:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704322)
Are you really so sure Charu's a wolf that you'd lean me townier for his interaction with me this morning?

Funfam seems a bit reckless. Mind sharing what prompted the change?

oh you motherfucker

the sun fan 12-11-2019 06:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
you really have weaponized "funfam" haven't you

the sun fan 12-11-2019 06:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I know that I'm not the most funny, most enjoyable player, or even person, and I more than kind of don't like that about myself

I hope that, even though I've probably paid a slight price for it this game, and in my future ones, I can be at least a little better

I don't need to read things 48 times (or count someone's words) in order to do a decent job

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 06:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705076)
good god someone in deadchat help this man out

I laughed
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705077)
what does the last part mean?
I think I remember asking that before but I'm not gonna look for the answer when I can just ask

I don't remember you ever asking. It's wordplay on her name while sharing that something was very off about her

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 06:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705087)
I know that I'm not the most funny, most enjoyable player, or even person, and I more than kind of don't like that about myself

I hope that, even though I've probably paid a slight price for it this game, and in my future ones, I can be at least a little better

I don't need to read things 48 times (or count someone's words) in order to do a decent job

I'm sorry if you *actually* think I've weaponized funfam

I meant it lovingly except for this phase

I think it's a good idea. I just wish you'd started your fun movement on a town game

the sun fan 12-11-2019 06:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705090)
I think it's a good idea. I just wish you'd started your fun movement on a town game

I told myself that I was going to do it this game no matter what so
its got nothing to do with alignment

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 07:04 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705080)
fg was also willing to vote for Shado at first EOD, at least with her words (she never really changed off of Trevor)

I think wolves look like they were banking on town just swapping?
fg and shado went after one another but it was never with any sharp blades or anything

it just seems... dangerous because I feel like either of them could've become a wagon and if I didn't change my vote off of Shado 2 seconds before star changed hers onto Shado, he might've died over Trevor

Dude it's crazy and you know it. Funny and I are never ever ever ever w/w

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705080)
I think it has to be what they were going for though because there's no alternative

The bold pretty much sums this whole thing up.

You're stuck with no alternative but to try and make a case on me, and I respect what you've done so far.

but I'm just never a wolf here. you could read this game 100 times and every time you'll find it harder to actually make a case where I'm EVER with funny, because I'm not. It'd be made up, and you have no alternative but to do just that.

the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
it just boils down to whether or not xel thinks I was actually going to vote for fg or not
and whether or not he thinks I let her get that much unabated pressure at 2nd eod

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 07:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705097)
it just boils down to whether or not xel thinks I was actually going to vote for fg or not
and whether or not he thinks I let her get that much unabated pressure at 2nd eod


the sun fan 12-11-2019 07:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705099)

nah, its right where it needs to be

XelNya 12-11-2019 07:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705099)

you might need help outta the figurative noose in a hot minute

/hah

anyway sorry for being late to reread the whole game. Someone broke into my girlfriend's car and stole the clicker she had to get through the gate to the neighborhood.

So uh, yeah. Fun day.

/cue slank

/ jk gonna reread the game and vote one of you

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 07:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705103)
you might need help outta the figurative noose in a hot minute

/hah

anyway sorry for being late to reread the whole game. Someone broke into my girlfriend's car and stole the clicker she had to get through the gate to the neighborhood.

So uh, yeah. Fun day.

/cue slank

/ jk gonna reread the game and vote one of you

oof and double oof

they take anything else?

XelNya 12-11-2019 08:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705105)
oof and double oof

they take anything else?

no but that gives them a way to get a truck in here to steal and I ain't about that life

i don't live in the best area but it's usually fine

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
this is just a guess but
I'd bet shado is the roleblocker since he seemed more willing to kill fg than fg was willing to kill shado

but idk some busers don't really give a shit what the role of their partner is

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I guess it doesn't really matter lel

XelNya 12-11-2019 08:04 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4703826)
consider, also, the following: one of sunfan's nicknames in relatively recent twg history has been "sunfam", which you may note is amusing because it's a nice bit of wordplay with the trendy word "fam". i believe this was popularized by xel, but i'm going to ignore any evidence to the contrary anyway because that's no fun. note that both sunfan and xel are in this game. now here's where it gets interesting: "fam" is noticeably separable from "sun", since "sun" is a word, and "fam" happens to be "maf" backwards. then "maf" is a shortening for the word "mafia", which is often alt flavor for wolves. but. i posit that the game is actually multiball, and sunfan is the single super-representative of the mafia "team". we can see this if we also reverse "sun" to "nus", which as everyone knows, is an acronym for Not Unlike Superman. this means that sunfan's actual role in this game is the Mafia Bizarro Superman (because real Superman would be a town role obv), with abilities including, but not limited to, the following:
-flight: 1-shot commute, as seen in the films where he just gets up and leaves at the end
-owen wilson as heat vision: 1-shot delayed vigi, flavored as a douse that then auto-ignites the following night. when the target dies, any role that saw the douse happen says "wow" at sod
-clod breath: anytime he is affected by someone else's action, he buries his head in the ground to try to ignore it and then has to spend the following night coughing up dirt instead of doing anything else
-enhanced hearing: he's required to have tts enabled in his own mafia chat at all times
notably, this role is perfectly countered by the wolf roleblocker, who is actually lex just chucking pieces of the kryptonite island at people, so i'm sure it's 100% balanced. but as you can see, he's still a very powerful role even with his drawbacks, so we should remove him from the game lieknao pls thx

ind i completely skipped this post originally and let me tell you

this is fucking hilarious

XelNya 12-11-2019 08:05 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705109)
this is just a guess but
I'd bet shado is the roleblocker since he seemed more willing to kill fg than fg was willing to kill shado

but idk some busers don't really give a shit what the role of their partner is

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4703824)
you got a point here

shado

she sure meme'd it right away tho

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:05 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705112)
she sure meme'd it right away tho

well yeah but that's page 1 (for me)

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 08:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705109)
this is just a guess but
I'd bet shado is the roleblocker since he seemed more willing to kill fg than fg was willing to kill shado

but idk some busers don't really give a shit what the role of their partner is

bruh. I power wolf. I bus when necessary, yes, but it's literally stupid to even think I try to throw my only partner away on the first phase when I'm literally always suspected thru the end of the game 'cause of my past wolfchievements

there is literally no logical reason you could possibly come up with as to why I would do that

Xel, he's stuck in a corner and I'm his only way out. literally read his interactions with funnygurl. read mine. he's scum and it's my fault he didn't get lynched yesterday, but don't let him convince you that he's anything but a caught wolf

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705115)
bruh. I power wolf. I bus when necessary, yes, but it's literally stupid to even think I try to throw my only partner away on the first phase when I'm literally always suspected thru the end of the game 'cause of my past wolfchievements

there is literally no logical reason you could possibly come up with as to why I would do that

Xel, he's stuck in a corner and I'm his only way out. literally read his interactions with funnygurl. read mine. he's scum and it's my fault he didn't get lynched yesterday, but don't let him convince you that he's anything but a caught wolf

I powerwolf too
one of us broke that this game, you since d1 or me since d2

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Xel
you've played with me a long time
you really can save yourself a lot of whatever you want to call it if you just ask yourself whether I was going to vote fg or not
and whether or not you think I would let her get that pressure there on d2 without me fighting it

just look back at that eod

XelNya 12-11-2019 08:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
i am getting emotionally appealing to

did you guys forget who I am

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705119)
i am getting emotionally appealing to

did you guys forget who I am

bruh
where am I getting emotional
I called you a wolverine; I know who I am speaking to

XelNya 12-11-2019 08:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705117)
Xel
you've played with me a long time
you really can save yourself a lot of whatever you want to call it if you just ask yourself whether I was going to vote fg or not
and whether or not you think I would let her get that pressure there on d2 without me fighting it

just look back at that eod

The issue is that I am biased to you in that when you grab a game by the balls I just tend to shut up and follow

and I don't wanna do that because last time I did that we lost in f3 i am pretty sure because of me

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 08:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705117)
Xel
you've played with me a long time
you really can save yourself a lot of whatever you want to call it if you just ask yourself whether I was going to vote fg or not
and whether or not you think I would let her get that pressure there on d2 without me fighting it

just look back at that eod

yes, look back at that EoD
we have a funfam who was defending his partner right until the last moment when the landslide was already on her

and then we have me, who (with inD), started the landslide and had been pushing the FG lynch since the previous phase

it's cut and dry

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705121)
The issue is that I am biased to you in that when you grab a game by the balls I just tend to shut up and follow

and I don't wanna do that because last time I did that we lost in f3 i am pretty sure because of me

i'm not grabbing you by the balls or w/e the fuck are you talking about
I'm not emotionally appealing to you either so I don't know what you're going on about here

I'm just telling you what I think the most important part of the game is
Even Shado agrees with me that its the most important part (or at least that its very important)

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 08:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705121)
The issue is that I am biased to you in that when you grab a game by the balls I just tend to shut up and follow

and I don't wanna do that because last time I did that we lost in f3 i am pretty sure because of me

please please please don't let that happen again. I know you wanna suspect me just by virtue of my existence, but I'm not a wolf here. it's scumfan

like, I know it's a tough call, but seriously look back at our progressions

look at other people's reads

look at everything. he's a caught wolf trying to squirm his way out

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 08:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Xel you followed my wagon once this game and if we had more votes it would've led to the FG lynch on D0

do that one more time and I swear it will win us this game

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705126)
please please please don't let that happen again. I know you wanna suspect me just by virtue of my existence, but I'm not a wolf here. it's scumfan

like, I know it's a tough call, but seriously look back at our progressions

look at other people's reads

look at everything. he's a caught wolf trying to squirm his way out

lmao
"caught wolf"
a combination of words

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
dog he JUST told you not to emotionally appeal

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Xel if you think I've ever had you by the balls we're gonna need to talk about that because I don't think I've had anyone by their anything in this game
if all you were doing was talking about a past game, then its w/e, but your accusation (for lack of a better word) is annoying

XelNya 12-11-2019 08:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I wanna make sure I am right on this, right now if I vote it's the hammer right?

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 08:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705128)
lmao
"caught wolf"
a combination of words

for what its worth, whatever happens, you've played a damn good game. if it weren't for your weirdness with Charu and FG's weirdness towards you I don't think you would've been caught

and even despite those two, you *still* got out of the lynch yesterday, so good job. just wanna say that now 'cause I won't want to if you squirm out of it again

XelNya 12-11-2019 08:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705131)
Xel if you think I've ever had you by the balls we're gonna need to talk about that because I don't think I've had anyone by their anything in this game
if all you were doing was talking about a past game, then its w/e, but your accusation (for lack of a better word) is annoying

it's a way of saying when you lead town I shut up and follow

just written in more cruel terms

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705132)
I wanna make sure I am right on this, right now if I vote it's the hammer right?

yup

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705134)
it's a way of saying when you lead town I shut up and follow

just written in more cruel terms

I don't think I've ever led town this game
maybe away from fg d0 but if you look back all I really said was that I didn't like the lynch

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 08:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705132)
I wanna make sure I am right on this, right now if I vote it's the hammer right?

yeah your vote ends game one way or another (and please don't tell me you've been slowrolling us not knowing that)

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705133)
for what its worth, whatever happens, you've played a damn good game. if it weren't for your weirdness with Charu and FG's weirdness towards you I don't think you would've been caught

and even despite those two, you *still* got out of the lynch yesterday, so good job. just wanna say that now 'cause I won't want to if you squirm out of it again

hahahahaha
oh man, I'll have to try something like that next time
I've never seen that one before

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
getting told I played a good wolfgame when I'm town, sure
but not to that extent
you sure do understand the postgame, Shado

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 08:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705139)
hahahahaha
oh man, I'll have to try something like that next time
I've never seen that one before

rolling my eyes so hard

XelNya 12-11-2019 08:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705137)
I don't think I've ever led town this game
maybe away from fg d0 but if you look back all I really said was that I didn't like the lynch

It'd take a while to explain what i was going for, but that i think is better for post game

I'm at the point where i just think objectively shadow is the better lynch

shadowolf

I used to like getting to late game bit man i hate f3

Also shadow i doublechecked because if either of you had no vote you'd instantly get mine

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I can't believe it

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
LMAO
I don't deserve this
you played incredible, Shado

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 08:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705140)
getting told I played a good wolfgame when I'm town, sure
but not to that extent
you sure do understand the postgame, Shado

right back atcha mr. "i'ma just roll over cause it's f5 so if they lynch someone else I can come back tomorrow and try to bring this home"

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 08:43 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Good game.

I'll be sobbing in my *Forever Suspected* zone if you need me for anything

flashflash account 12-11-2019 08:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
wolves win

mvp is gonna have to go to funnygurl for great play obvs

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
somehow, someway
in a photograph in my mental gallery
the words "Trailer Park Boys" begin to fade away

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 08:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4705142)
It'd take a while to explain what i was going for, but that i think is better for post game

I'm at the point where i just think objectively shadow is the better lynch

shadowolf

I used to like getting to late game bit man i hate f3

Also shadow i doublechecked because if either of you had no vote you'd instantly get mine

We lost, but don't blame yourself. Suspicions are suspicions :shrug: so don't beat yourself up over it

Charu 12-11-2019 08:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
What I tell ya, Xel doesn't have a beak

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 08:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705144)
LMAO
I don't deserve this
you played incredible, Shado

Hey thanks, fren. Same to you. Yesterday and today were top-tier theatre.

flashflash account 12-11-2019 08:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
now let's get right into a full game with the same setup

SubaruPoptart 12-11-2019 08:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4705153)
now let's get right into a full game with the same setup

I don't know what that means but I'm totally down for this

the sun fan 12-11-2019 08:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
its tough in f3, don't beat yourself up Xel

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 08:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Yo sunfan and fg

that Subie nightkill was pure luck, right? or did one of you actually roleread him?

flashflash account 12-11-2019 08:48 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4705156)
Yo sunfan and fg

that Subie nightkill was pure luck, right? or did one of you actually roleread him?

read wolfchat :p

ShadoWolfe 12-11-2019 08:48 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4705158)
read wolfchat :p

post it, bozo :P

XelNya 12-11-2019 08:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4705155)
its tough in f3, don't beat yourself up Xel

It's fine. This is really my 2nd f3 so im uh

Ill-equipped

Time to go listen to foxfire say i hate you on repeat to me

TWGma 12-11-2019 08:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution