Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

XelNya 11-13-2016 05:12 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493117)
Is the reason there's so many questions to AA in your post because you didn't notice before typing it all up?
If that's the case, do you typically write up a big post like that and then copy it and shitpost a little before pasting and posting it?
I ask obviously because you noted that AA was dead before posting that larger post.

The posts written before the long post where during the writing of it as noted that I mention where I'm at a few times.

I don't modify the earlier sections of the post based on later sections of the post, think of it as a charu page by page where you see my flow of thoughts.

Questions asked to a dead AA are still relevant. It allows people to bounce off it, which is why I opt to leave in earlier sections of the post despite him being killed midday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493107)
That said I'm only on pg 59 so it'll be a bit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493111)
... I should have checked the thread sooner wtf.

tho greggles forgot to add AA to the dead list in the first post, so I'd have missed it anyways.

PS: I love the role flips in the 2nd post I just noticed.

Denote that these posts can tell you where I am at directly, or indirectly. I check on the later section to see if anyone pings me, and gives me a small break from the big post, as I can't focus on one thing for long periods of time (short of music.)

XelNya 11-13-2016 05:14 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
The ping check is in case someone says "hey xel I see you can you comment on X while you're here"

ect. You get the point.

XelNya 11-13-2016 05:14 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I do however write said post in notepad. Having two screens is REALLY fucking nice let me tell you.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 05:17 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Oh, I had assumed you were updating us on where you were at with your reading, not with your writing. I guess you meant both tho lol

XelNya 11-13-2016 05:23 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493122)
Oh, I had assumed you were updating us on where you were at with your reading, not with your writing. I guess you meant both tho lol

If I don't do both at the same time it ends up being incoherent and stupid.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 05:37 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493124)
If I don't do both at the same time it ends up being incoherent and stupid.

Makes sense.

Why am I not in your "reads list"?

Hakulyte 11-13-2016 05:37 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
@ShadoWolfe about me vs Zenith. It's pretty much as you said.

Quote:

Thanks for the permission. More importantly, who are your "so many wolves vs towns"?
Please answer this ASAP^
I'm pretty sure most of these has to do with me not being here more actively to get a clue of what's going on.

Tokzic(he sounded fabricated to me early game(?)),
DFR(I'm just completely failing to relate and it's even different from the previous game where I've read him wrong as well)
Roundbox(I'm assuming he's very busy, but his game was like entirely centered over xelnya(?))
Precarious(mostly inactivity, stuck in Null, but good effort just now)
andy-o24(feel likes an extreme version of FreezinIce to me)
Storn (I just can't mind meld with him at all)
Vendetta(could be town, but we're basically seeing things the opposite way of each others)
Pazzaz(I'm pretty sure you know why. Tone read + response from after AA rip)

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:49 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Has no one pointed out that Pazzaz has made like all of his posts dedicated to explaining his situation for why he couldn't talk d0 and then 1 post commenting about how he's going to drop stuff off later?

If you ask me, I think he would be a lot more townish if he was bursting with thoughts & opinions that he couldn't share in d0, instead we're all waiting for tomorrow apparently.

Just wanting to make that abundantly clear. Still reading through stuff.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 05:50 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493127)
@ShadoWolfe about me vs Zenith. It's pretty much as you said.

I.. don't know what to make of this. Can you like, at least answer my questions in that post regarding Zenith?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493127)
I'm pretty sure most of these has to do with me not being here more actively to get a clue of what's going on.

Tokzic(he sounded fabricated to me early game(?)),
DFR(I'm just completely failing to relate and it's even different from the previous game where I've read him wrong as well)
Roundbox(I'm assuming he's very busy, but his game was like entirely centered over xelnya(?))
Precarious(mostly inactivity, stuck in Null, but good effort just now)
andy-o24(feel likes an extreme version of FreezinIce to me)
Storn (I just can't mind meld with him at all)
Vendetta(could be town, but we're basically seeing things the opposite way of each others)
Pazzaz(I'm pretty sure you know why. Tone read + response from after AA rip)

Fair enough, though FreezinIce flipped town so an extreme version of that would still be town.

If you had to pick one of them to lynch right now, who would it be?

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 05:53 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493128)
Has no one pointed out that Pazzaz has made like all of his posts dedicated to explaining his situation for why he couldn't talk d0 and then 1 post commenting about how he's going to drop stuff off later?

If you ask me, I think he would be a lot more townish if he was bursting with thoughts & opinions that he couldn't share in d0, instead we're all waiting for tomorrow apparently.

Just wanting to make that abundantly clear. Still reading through stuff.

Ah, there you are. Where are you in your reading? If you've reached the Pazzaz claim then you should be pretty close, no?

I look forward to a nice post with some dank thoughts. Hopefully even danker than the dank ones yesterday that made me town read you in the first place.

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:02 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493130)
Ah, there you are. Where are you in your reading? If you've reached the Pazzaz claim then you should be pretty close, no?

I look forward to a nice post with some dank thoughts. Hopefully even danker than the dank ones yesterday that made me town read you in the first place.

I am somewhat close. I'd still like to reread a couple things from people in d0 interactions, and also see if there's any good Charu stuff laying about.

andy-o24 11-13-2016 06:18 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I omitted the replacements, because this already took like five hours on and off. Spoilers so it doesn't stretch the page too much. Hot reads.
This
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492235)
you ready for some serious hardcore tinfoil:

whenever charu rolls woof and i roll town, he always seems to mindmeld with me. therefore charu is town.

now some tinfoil for the tinfoil:

charu knows this and therefore is going to be strictly against me to make me think he's town!

And 887

Make me seriously question storn right now. He definitely lacked a mindmeld with Charu this game, and we know Charu rolled town, so maybe I'm just dumb, but doesn't that suggest you could rearrange the sentence to say "Whenever Charu rolls town and I roll wolf, we don't mindmeld."
Also relevant:
760
766

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493035)
I noticed that but if Clix (was it Clix that Charu was bodyguard?) taught me anything is that you gotta believe the mechanical aspect of the game more then tone/shitty posts.

If this is true then :
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492284)
the thing that you need to remember about boats is that there were multiple woof teams, so its a lot easier to come off as town. As a woof i tend to be pretty cool, and my downfall usually comes with mechanical play. Since i was already scum hunting anyways, it was a lot easier to be presented as town.

Should be at least of some note. It seems likely there is a third faction, much like there was in boats (correct me if I'm wrong). But if there is, then he is having an easier time seeming like town, because of the similar circumstances.

It's also quite convenient that he's phone posting at the time of the shot. Being on the phone does not preclude someone from sending a PM to use that ability/item, so that is a pretty decent cover. Him being so comfortable being read wolf is offputting, but I don't know his meta. It seems being comfortable in being read wolf would be something you could manipulate quite easily in either role.

AA of course was strongest town, so he was the biggest target. So we have to look at how AA and storn interacted. There was a bit of a kerfuffle around 480 which was justified quite a bit later as emotion in 707. That's fine, emotions invade post quality, Zenith said this himself. But regardless, there was a snag there between the two of them, a wolf candidate (for me now) and our top town. Past that, I didn't see a whole lot of meaningful interaction between the two, unless I missed it, which is entirely possible.



He pushed me early, seems to be scumhunting pretty actively, in general I like his play. Posts like this make me aware of his observance, so I don't think many things would slip by him easily. He is also self aware of his playstyle and activity in the game seen in 710.

Here we see more mentions of mechanics, something I can't really comment on from lack of personal knowledge. It would be interesting to see some comment from YoshL on storn's weak mechanics play. Perhaps the timing of the AA kill is an example of the poor mechanic play from storn. This is all I can find, which isn't exactly what I'm looking for.

His reaction to the AA day-vigi 1297 was purely analysis. I'm reading him very town right now. Not overly active in the thread like AA was (I don't think overactivity is a bad thing), but makes his posts count.



First reads here at 395, not a whole lot to go off of. Votes Xel 562. When pressed by MML for reason, he gives none saying "it's already out there" We finally see his reasoning in a spoiler in this post.

I would like to see if roundbox has changed his analysis of the setup in light of recent events.
1141 and 1229 need some mention from roundbox before d1 is over.

Fairly observant, but nothing extremely noteworthy 648. Not like noticing juckter playing FFR instead of posting. This is more interesting to me, and certainly doesn't help Xel's case still into d1. Self aware, though, which I think is an interesting tactic 923. Especially important for wolves, imo, but I'm not sure if roundbox should be read that way.

994 is especially interesting to me and makes roundbox even harder for me to pin one way or the other. He could very easily have said
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492493)
freezin's a miss

because he's a wolf and knows it. But that doesn't really make sense since he's adamant on Xel being a wolf and a better lynch for d0. We're treading on WIFOM here, so I'll just let that sit there for consideration. Null for now.



MML, you're playing like I've seen in the one thread I read on here. Granted it was a turbo, so playstyles might differ, but yours feels exactly the same in this game as that turbo. You're pushing on my pretty consistently, looking for something I imagine, but I can't tell if I'm giving it to you or not. Either way, it's moot.

Slip list (probably missed some lol):
180 And funnily enough Xel wolf call out. I don't think this is relevant, but I thought it was kinda interesting looking back.
337
351
383
400


547 we get a scum read. I think maybe his first, frankly he has a lot of posts. DFR has been in question and freezin, the eventual kill, is here. A bit interesting because most of the freezin wagon happened after his mega post, but he justifies these reads. Around the 600s, he argues with roundbox about roundbox not supporting his Xel lynch. This ends up with 655 being a roundbox vote. round was definitely playing weird and not supporting his lynch well, so this is fair. Unvotes roundbox 788 when roundbox finally supports Xel lynch. Nothing weird here, MML got what he asked for. Mentions the mystery game boats 863, moderately interesting to see the dialogue between players about it, but there's not much here. 1017 votes freezin agreeing with other players' reasons. There was plenty of evidence to suggest freezin was a good lynch back then. I'm not sure if that's helpful for a town read or not. I can't shake that Xel is still scummy, and voting freezin could save Xel, so MML/Xel wolf/wolf is possible, but probably unlikely.

1120 assuming there is no third party I think is wrong at that point, but I do agree on his questioning shadowolfe votes. Those seemed a little weird, but I haven't looked at shadowolfe yet as I'm writing this section. From here he is upset about mid-day role kills and attacks Haku. I agree mid-day role kills are pretty silly and I didn't expect them, but it is a mystery game, so these surprises are bound to happen. His reaction seems genuine, suggesting town but I'm just gonna plop him in the null bucket for now.



Shitposts forever. I voted him d0, so he's got some residual scum. AA cited a post about clearing Xel, but I can't be fucked right now to go look it up. I've been drafting this post for a couple hours.

739 he reacts to roundbox calling him out for being a lynch target with a very sarcastic post. 807, maybe 803 is more accurate, but this is the start of Xel's main outburst and questioning of why Zenith's play is okay and his isn't. I can understand where Xel is coming from, Zenith played like ass, if you can call it playing. But the difference is in the amount of shitposting, really. It was pretty silly and that excess doesn't help reading town for me.

819 may be the turning point for Xel into an actual player, and I like this point he's making here. 919 however, I disagree with. I think Zenith's absence from d0 because he dislikes d0 is quite different from how Xel played. The emotional outburst and big font don't seem warranted to me. 962 is probably more relevant than I can give it credit for because I don't really see what was so damning. But Xel seems self aware of his actions and their potential consequences, and as I said earlier, I appreciate that quality.

1014 I think was what AA referred to. Admission of a vanilla town draw. Makes sense that you would want to play more carefully with a power role and avoid the excessive shitposts, but I don't know if I can believe him. 1046 is moderately interesting, as if he knows shadowolfe is someone important. CFD is Can't Fucking Decide? Either way, if Xel and Shadow are both wolves, that justifies Xel saying that. I'm still leaning scum, but we'll see how his play goes the rest of d1.



Not a large quantity of posts to go off of, but as I recall good content.

699 first read. Probably has changed since then, but this really doesn't say too much. 700 scum leans dfr for defending me in the manner he did. I appreciate it, dfr, but you gotta play your game. Good observations about how the defense was made, very analytical. Next post in thread is him calling AA town, which turned out to be true. It became an obvious call, but validation is always good.

704 votes Xel. As I've said, I still feel Xel is scummy, so I agree with this. Xel wasn't really adding anything and roundbox was first to really call him out on it. If Xel's claim that roundbox got a tell from Xel, I think this further proves Vendetta's ability to read people. 705 is his last post as of writing this. It seems to mention potential game mechanics, in this case policy lynches, and I would like to see Vendetta come back and express his opinions on the current happenings. Town lean for me, his analysis seems spot on.



Lots of posts to get through, and I'm getting pretty tired, so the quality might slip a bit if there was quality to begin with.

405 votes Aryxi, after a long paragraph of analysis. Not sure how relevant this is since Aryxi replaced out, but I like the analysis. 497 is also a nice analysis and vote parking sounds like a game mechanic to discuss. I'm gonna skip his drunken posts because that's not the state of mind for great analysis.

949 reaching EOD with some reads in this post. Addresses the two wagons and calls out Zenith's play, though inactivity I agree is not necessarily alignment indicative. 1072 I admire the conviction to his vote. Reads town to me, especially in defiance of top town. 1116 This is a nice precursor to his call out of Zenith in the recent game.

I'm a bit tired of combing through his posts, but I will echo what was said recently, ShadoWolfe has a pretty serious conviction for his scum hunting. Going though multiple old games and back through this one, that is some really impressive sleuthing I don't think a wolf would take the time to do. Zenith has kinda been on the shit list, and ShadoW's recent string of posts shows signs of a scummy Zenith. Town read for ShadoWolfe for me.



No posts d0 because of his apparent role. Seen checking the thread and playing FFR, so that would seem to check out. I agree he should have swapped AA with a scum read instead of Charu. His reaction to the AA day vigi was a bit over the top, maybe because he felt his power was wasted. His intentions with his apparent ability seem pure, but I'm gonna place him null for now.



Mostly dicks.

568 First content post. Votes freezin, insinuates town Charu (was right!) says storn and Zenith might be scum. A little push on freezin indicates scum hunting intentions, so a bit towny so far. 583 town leans dfr and YoshL. I agree with YoshL, not sure right now about dfr, he's next. His admission to not liking people clinging to him without a reason is a little suspect to me, but that might just be his own judgement of other players and nothing to look to much into.

928 getting close to EOD, and he suspects either Xel or freezin are a wolf. We've cleared freezin as town, so I'd like to see if Gold still thinks Xel wolf is a possibility. 973 his big reads post. Don't want to analyze it, but it's here for reference. Notably Xel, freezin, Zenith as his scum leans. 1095 he ends the day with a Xel vote.

I didn't link where he told me reason not to do the coin flip thing. I appreciate the tip and reasoning for it, and I can totally see a wolf not saying anything like that. I'll lean Gold town for now, but only slightly. He hasn't really scumhunted too much, but nothing stands out as explicitly wolfish. I'll be interested to see his reaction to the AA/Charu/freezin kills. Null.



Thanks for the defense, buddy. I appreciate it. Don't get lynched for it though! I'm not worth it. My role is pretty nifty, but I think I've sudoku'd, so save yourself.

224 A bit too emotionally charged over someone he probably doesn't know whether he's aligned with or not. I honestly think it's just good intentions, but I can understand reading it differently. This pretty much sums up the whole interaction, with some fine points here and there people have probably mentioned, but I'm a little lazy.

431 small town reads list, continuing into the next post. 495 contests votes on AA, our top town at the time. Seems towny to me. I'm not sure why a wolf would want to pull votes off of a strong town. 610 Not sure if hesitant to scum read, or legitimately doesn't think anything has been weird. I guess this leans him a bit more wolf to me. Just a gut read here. 730 concerned about a misvote on Charu. I think this is just trying to make sure Prec doesn't waste his vote and nothing to look into. If anything it's a towny move to me. Last relevant thing is his reads list 1327. Notably very few scum reads and a lot of nulls. Granted, most nulls are because of lack of content, it would still be interesting to see those change one way or the other. I'm reading dfr town right now. His play isn't sinister enough for a wolf, though I take him as a gentler person.



Scrolling through his post history, there were more than I thought.

455 I don't like this sentiment. I understand he hates d0, but you may as well chime in with a question rather than a I don't feel the need to, others will play the game for me. Wolfy to me. 468 I fully understand being lazy, and I've admitted it in this post, but you said you'd go fish it up later. I don't remember if you actually did. Either way, it seems weird to bring it up this way.
The use of the first name here struck me when I first saw it from post 752:
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4492209)
It's pathetic you are doing this right now Ethan.

Emotionally charged, but it feels different than dfr. This is more on the attack than the defense, as I read dfr's. Any scrutiny toward a wolf is automatically false, so I'm reading wolf here. Really large chain of posts around 1190 but I thought 1192 was particularly interesting. Zenith seems to really not like MML this game. I'm gonna chalk it up to opposing factions, and put Zenith as the wolf.

The last two posts, the very last one as I'm writing this, are the ones ShadoWolfe mentions and tries to pick apart. I'm reading Zenith scum right now, so maybe that will change when he addresses ShadoW, but he's gonna sit tight at scum right now.



Not a lot to go off of, but there's some stuff to look at.

359 Drops some reads notably Zenith, Xel and freezin as scum. Gut votes storn. Really likes YoshL, and I too agree. 889 not honestly sure if he's joking here or really thinks storn is deflecting because he's a wolf. I can read it either way, but Tokzic backing up his gut read by questioning storn I like. 897 I really like this insight. It is something I would not have thought to consider, but positive reinforcement to justify actions feels more believable than negative comparison to show contrast. Good insight, even if the freezin lynch was ultimately wrong.

He's a little aloof from the thread, with not a huge wealth of content to go off. No real scum hunting, but a nice questioning mindset that leans him town for me. I'll be interested of course to see his insights into the d1 events which happened.


-o24

XelNya 11-13-2016 06:31 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493126)
Makes sense.

Why am I not in your "reads list"?

I would make a mistake wouldn't I.

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 06:36 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493109)
If you're so sure I'm a wolf, then I can definitely clear you as town. I seriously doubt if you were a wolf you would let me play this recklessly without even an attempt to intervene. I can think of no world where wolves would let one of their own play like this if they had any intention of winning. It simply doesn't make sense to me that wolves would ever have a member on their team that they felt was expendable this early. There would have to be some obscene edge case win condition for that to ever be viable, or an excessive over confidence in the other wolf players.

-o24

Did you

Did you JUST FUCKING CONFESS TO BEING A WOLF

...or are you trying to bait me into voting you? I find it weird that you wrote well thought out posts in d0 but now something like this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493113)

I kinda get why Yoshl voted you but a solid explanation would be gr8.

Is YoshL voting for me? The dick




Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493113)
Would you reference the post with Haku's wolf tell for me please? (I'm lazy.)

His entrance was super serious and he only does that as wolf

Ignoring the "Imma read this now" posts, he really starts here
Note that there is alot more against him at this time then that.


Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493113)
The string of Zenith's posts now, don't impress me in the least.

It gets worst.


Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493113)
So in short mine'd look like

Pazzaz
AA <- Towns
Indheart

Yoshl
WnB <- town lean
RB

Haku
v
GS <- Type:Null
Tokzic
DFR

Zenith <- Would lynch atm
Andy

reads subject to change*

You left Shado and me off, that's weird.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493113)


Let me explain the roundbox read though.

I was being an obnoxious FUCK in the game by refusing to do more than shitpost. Roundbox formulating a shit wagon on me and looking for my tell can sure be wolfy because if he can incite the reaction he wants, it's an easy mislynch. HOWEVER, I don't think round would do that in this time in the game if he was scum because an easier wagon on freezin was there. A wolf could just ride the wagon or pick on an afk like I was doing. I feel Roundbox was trying to clean up a potential mess for town.

If that makes any sense.

I mean

If Roundbox will show up and do a little more work I'm totally down to join your stance

Until then
diicks


Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493113)
tldr: who do we think would:

A: Make an AA night kill originally? B: AND make the Charu kill in case of Pazzazz nonsense.
C: Who has highest odds of selecting to shoot during the day on AA? D: Do we still trust Pazzazz's claim?

Compile and form a lynch pool and we could prob go from there I think?

A: Anyone with common sense to lynch top town
B: I don't understand the question. Wolves wouldn't target Charu in case of Pazz
C: Look at my breakdown of who all was here (Too lazy to find it so your turn to do some work and search) I've reached to Haku and Shado being the two likely, but really really REALLY lean Haku for reasons already stated.
And I do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493116)
.....what? If he were a wolf, he wouldn't let you play recklessly? Did you just admit to being a wolf? Is this going to become a classic example of a slip? You realize if he a were a wolf, and you were town, he would have no reason to intervene? oh my god, you really did just admit to being a wolf.



I am very much okay with an andy lynch today. Hell, it looks like it might even be more promising than the Zenith lynch, depending on Zenith's responses.

Steal my thunder why don'cha?





Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493127)

Pazzaz(I'm pretty sure you know why. Tone read + response from after AA rip)

No

No I do not

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493128)
Has no one pointed out that Pazzaz has made like all of his posts dedicated to explaining his situation for why he couldn't talk d0 and then 1 post commenting about how he's going to drop stuff off later?

If you ask me, I think he would be a lot more townish if he was bursting with thoughts & opinions that he couldn't share in d0, instead we're all waiting for tomorrow apparently.

Just wanting to make that abundantly clear. Still reading through stuff.

Don't talk to me about waiting. Where have you been?
And you're return being to try and slander a very likely town when we have more then enough scummy folk running around looks like shit btw.



Still need to read Andy's big post. About to go to bed but will try to squeeze in a reply to it.

Not that I need to, he basically confessed already but whatever I'll play along

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 06:43 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493132)
Slip list (probably missed some lol):
180

-o24

That joke post where I was joking?

You know what Imma stop reading right there and go cook some fish to eat before bedtime I'm hungry and don't have time for this bullshit. I promise to read all of it when I get back tomorrow though but I can promise you it's probably not going to change my mind

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 06:45 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Ok I kind of peeked at where everyone sat with Andy

At least he has Zenith as scum

Ok gone for real this time. see y'all in 12 hours probably

XelNya 11-13-2016 06:45 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also Andy I find if you're going to keep a scum read on me that's w.e I'm not afraid of it

but you probably should reread the later section between roundbox and I, where he explains it's for the purpose of drawing out my scum tell he suspects I have, and it is the response I admittedly give.

I don't fathom how me saying to not randomly pile on shado is a bad thing as aside from that timing his play hasn't been note-worthily scummy and I'm honestly not a bad lynch right there.

If Freezin' hadn't mistakenly panicked I predict I'd have died there as mechanically I think if you're going to make a random mistake it may as well clear up an issue town may have to struggle with later.

If that makes any sense? I fail to word this any better.

XelNya 11-13-2016 06:56 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493134)
A: Anyone with common sense to lynch top town
B: I don't understand the question. Wolves wouldn't target Charu in case of Pazz
C: Look at my breakdown of who all was here (Too lazy to find it so your turn to do some work and search) I've reached to Haku and Shado being the two likely, but really really REALLY lean Haku for reasons already stated.
And I do.

I fucked up entirely in what actually needed to be asked

as to me missing two people I'm gonna blame it being past midnight.

andy-o24 11-13-2016 07:24 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493137)
Also Andy I find if you're going to keep a scum read on me that's w.e I'm not afraid of it

but you probably should reread the later section between roundbox and I, where he explains it's for the purpose of drawing out my scum tell he suspects I have, and it is the response I admittedly give.

I don't fathom how me saying to not randomly pile on shado is a bad thing as aside from that timing his play hasn't been note-worthily scummy and I'm honestly not a bad lynch right there.

If Freezin' hadn't mistakenly panicked I predict I'd have died there as mechanically I think if you're going to make a random mistake it may as well clear up an issue town may have to struggle with later.

If that makes any sense? I fail to word this any better.

I think the issue is, I missed whatever the tell was supposed to be roundbox was baiting from you. Your post 1356 seems a bit too thoughtful and helpful to town for me to really keep you on scum. And you shouldn't fear my scum reads lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493134)
Did you

Did you JUST FUCKING CONFESS TO BEING A WOLF

...or are you trying to bait me into voting you? I find it weird that you wrote well thought out posts in d0 but now something like this.

I fail to see how that would suggest I am a wolf. But admittedly I'm really tired and shouldn't be postulating anything. If I said I was a wolf in there somewhere, completely unintentional.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493135)
That joke post where I was joking?

The point of that list was just times I saw you use the word "slip", which was a lot and I thought it was funny. It's really not analysis of you. If anything it serves as analysis for whomever you caught slipping.

-o24

gold stinger 11-13-2016 07:31 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Decided I don't very much care for this game all that much anymore after the 4 - 5 days or so of playing. Guess I shouldn't play TWG anymore. It's still fun to read at times though, I just am not a fan of all the thinking. \_(ツ)_/

Pazzaz
AA
Xelnya
Wineandbread
inDheart
Charu
Haku
YoshL
Precarious
ShadoWolfe
Andy


storn

DFR
V
MML
Zenith
roundbox

gold stinger 11-13-2016 07:31 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
vendetta

gold stinger 11-13-2016 07:32 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Apologies to ShadoWolfe ahead of time for wanting something better

gold stinger 11-13-2016 07:33 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

gold stinger 11-13-2016 07:47 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Forgot Tokzic on that list. If he wants me to read him as green then he needs to give me a link to one of his reads list limited time offer

Pazzaz 11-13-2016 10:08 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
So my thought about the game is this:

Generally d0 was a shitfest. Freeze was acting silly, I don't blame anyone who voted for him. I'm trying to find people who acted suspicious but basically everyone acted like the confirmed towns. If you look at the people who posted a lot, like charu and AA, they are now confirmed town. The wolves didn't really need to say much (I think) to get what they wanted.
I also don't like how so many people justify peoples dumb actions with "they always act dumb". It's avoiding the issue and not helping at all. Everyone should try and be as clear as possible and help town. The only one who would act weird is a wolf in my eyes (like zenith).

Reads:

storn42 - neutral - doesn't seem scum but I don't really like him. He doesn't post much and also; don't use white text in posts. It's really weird.
Yoshl - town - mainly gut feeling, been pretty active and acted a lot like the confirmed townies.
wineandbread - seems pretty town, doesn't post much but when he does it's quality.
roundbox - neutral - He is acting pretty weird but not enough for me say scum.
MixMasterLar - town - Seems to be calling out stupid stuff and his posts generally make sence to me.
XelNya - scum - All he does is act aggressive and belittle everyone instead of using arguments and being productive. He also seemed to avoid his accusations by pretty much just saying "guess you're killing a townie then", felt like a cop-out
Also, I don't even know what arbys is
Precarious - neutral - please post more
Vendetta21 - neutral - please post more
Hakulyte - scum - seems really suspicious of me for almost no reason. I would be happy if you could explain more.
ShadoWolfe - town - not sure what to say, don't really have any strong feelings about him. Seems good for the most part.
Andy-o24 - neutral - Hard to say anything about him. Seems pretty nice.
gold stinger - town - dicks all the way in the beginning, but his serious posts have been really good.
inDheart - neutral - Reading youre stream of thoughts is pretty annoying, I hope you actually write what you think of each person.
danceflashrevo - neutral/scum - doesn't really respond enough to all the accusations that people throw against him. I really hope he responds with more later today.
_Zenith_ - scum - childish; I didn't like how he acted during d0. He improved a little now but still _Zenith_. Answer the call.
Tokzic - scum - gut feeling, also please post more

Biggest suspect: Zenith
I really wish everyone would be more active (inb4 "you didn't post anything on d0")

As for some replies:
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493132)

Seen checking the thread and playing FFR,

Playing FFR? Please explain wtf you mean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493057)
Why wouldn't it? I'm not really sure about how the role flipping would work. Would any outcome ever really clear you? I still believe your claim and all but, idk maybe someone could explain it to me.

No you're right, no outcome would clear me but me dying would clear AA. That was my point. Wolves obviously wouldn't be stupid enough to kill me with the arrow but if they did I wouldn't really be mad, I would be glad that they didn't choose someone else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492960)
I think Pazzaz answered this, but I took it as he didn't have a strong scumlean to do this with.

I already explained that, switching two towns minimizes the impact but doubles the chance of it doing something. As I could only use it on N1 I tried to guarantee its effectiveness.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4493075)
Lots of people get nightkilled for a variety of reasons, so the outcry makes more sense if those people knew Charu shouldn't have died. But the only people that could know that are are the killers themselves, Pazzaz, and potentially a watcher-type role if that exists in this game.

Yea but would a wolf really dare to show his surprise? Like, shadow and mml were both surprised by it. Do you think both are wolves?

also fluff
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492365)
I could be persuaded to kill pizzazz if people switched however

tanks for not killing pizza

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4492513)
Pazzaz (Null) - dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

same
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492789)
PAZZAZ GO SELF FORNICATE YOU CANINE OF THE FEMALE VARITY

sorry



Damn, the turbo game was really easy compared to this stress-hell.

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 12:19 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493099)
Care to explain that one a little better?

I mean storn's town idk what else you want me to say friend. Just kidding, I elaborated on it in my catch up mega post and I didn't really feel like typing it again lol

Quote:

Now, I don't know why you are latching onto the gamble point. Haku brought up that voting V is a gamble himself, even though it's just voting for an inactive. The only reason I could think of that it could be a gamble is if he's voting his partner. So I called him out. He didn't give me a very good response.
Wouldnt voting on an inactive be a gamble anyways? Because there's no way to really know unless someone has a check or a wolf, so that's why it'd be a gamble, did that not cross your mind?

Quote:

Andy on the other hand has way too many weird posts to let alone. I've covered Andy pretty intensely already and would expect you to already be familiar with why I think he's scum, but you defend him largely on the grounds that it looks like I'm picking on the new guy. I could give you this as a fair enough point (picking on the new guy can be kind of a dick move) except that I bet you can't defend what Andy's actually been posting
It's hard for me to read that interaction any differently. Why else would you ask for a reaction? In my experience that's kind of a no no.

Quote:

Go ahead, quote and explain some of his posts today. Start with the cointoss and work your way up. Defend that shit.

Assuming you can't (I don't believe you can any better then Andy already has) then you're going to have to realize that when you play TWG that bad you deserve to get called the fuck out. If me calling people out makes me scummy in your eyes then you probably should redefine what "scum" means to yourself.
Pretty good assumption and belief considering I'm the one and only DFR. It's not the fact that you called him the fuck out it's how you called him the fuck out.

Quote:

As for AA dying, I legit have never been in or even read a game where that was a thing. I in no situation thought people could die in the middle of the day and it was really fucking jarring.
Fair enough haha

Quote:

Why did you read him town in the beginning again?
Because he was posting like... actual content and it was super hype and then he just got confusing.

Quote:

You seriously think I am more scummy then Andy?

Again, you're welcome to defend him with more then "Lar picks on new guy" any minute you are ready to.
Again, it's the interaction thing. y'all both are kinda weird but I don't see it w/w. And the way you were interacting you're the w in the w/v.

Quote:

Nothing has changed your belief because NoThING IS THERE HE STOPPED POSTING YOU IdIOT

+1 for formatting. I'm a gs fan get over it~

Quote:

Should totally check out the work Shado has since done. I think he makes a decent case on Zenith although up to this point I had him in my town pile.
Is it the whole tell thing and stating absolutes when he shouldn't have?[/quote]

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 12:29 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
pazzaz i'm right here responding, am i missing things to respond to?

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 12:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
notable. the online clemson ticket system is being slow af and this is probably indicative of me not getting a ticket i'm really sad guys IT'S FOR THE CLEMSON - SOUTH CAROLINA GAME AAAAAA

Pazzaz 11-13-2016 12:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493163)
pazzaz i'm right here responding, am i missing things to respond to?

I mostly meant during d0, don't worry too much about it.

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 01:04 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
oh fair enough

Wineandbread 11-13-2016 01:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Well that fucking sucks. Who decided to put Rolf in enemy archer range?

So this is some variation of an anonymous Day Vigilante, scum-oriented, most likely one-shot? It'd be hard for me to believe any town or third party would attempt shooting AA. People seem to be suspecting gunsmith as well, which I don't have much experience with.

Also interesting that there are traits for our characters that are not revealed to ourselves.

Do you guys think there's anything else to the AA kill other than that he was the strongest town? I'm looking at his d1 posts and he was pushing for inactives mostly. He also specifically targetted some posts towards DFR, Haku, and Precarious.

Pazzaz's comment in #1278 looks forced to me. His reads on pg70

Storn's plan sucks if gunsmith doesn't actually exist. As sucky as it is, we'd still have to wait for another day kill or to wait for a town to announce he has a gun in order to say it's true.

Xel's post 1356 looks solid to me. My new top town.

Of people to suspect, I currently suspect andy, dfr, and to some degree pazzaz in the off chance the switch/daykill was a set play (which I believe Haku alluded too).

Yeah basically this post sucks, just some impressions on the AA kill. I won't be around cause I'm going out right about now but I'll try to keep up with the thread. Should be around a few hours before EOD assuming the event doesn't last too long.

andy-o24 11-13-2016 01:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493150)
Playing FFR? Please explain wtf you mean.

I think I had you mixed up with juckter, sorry. But by playing FFR I meant literally playing the game flashflashrevolution on your preferred engine or standalone client. My mistake. And that was in reference to my bit on YoshL seeing juckter playing FFR instead of posting.

-o24

TWG Ike 11-13-2016 02:45 PM

Vote Count
 
Votes from post 1102 to post 1392
Night in 10:15:56

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- Vendetta21 -- gold stinger (4)
  • 1 -- Tokzic -- storn42 (6)
  • 1 -- _Zenith_ -- Pazzaz (7)
  • 14 -- not voting -- _Zenith_ (19), andy-o24 (7), danceflashrevo (9), Hakulyte (3), inDheart (5), MixMasterLar (20), Precarious (3), roundbox (2), ShadoWolfe (26), Tokzic (0), Vendetta21 (0), Wineandbread (2), XelNya (1), YoshL (9)

TWG Ike 11-13-2016 02:45 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
not sure if that's right, thingy might be acting up again

roundbox 11-13-2016 03:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Andy I thought freezin was a miss because there was nothing weird or scummy about his play, and it was pretty much the same set of circumstances that got him lynched last game

As for the setup details, I still think it's a thing. MML is probably town even though he's dead wrong about reading me as wolf (along with GS, but he has a million scum reads so w/e).

After Xel's not-so-much confession at EOD yesterday and his contributions today, I'm slowly retracting my negative read on him.

Obviously Pazzaz is town.

I've liked WNB's contributions even though it seems like he's been unnoticed in thread (from what I've seen at least)

Tokzic is LMAO tier and can actually be anything right now and it's really annoying to say so

Vendetta is probably dejected VT but he has done this as a wolf, my money is on VT though

more reads later, I'm busy a little

Vendetta21 11-13-2016 03:55 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Okay today is my day off and I'm getting brunch with the girlfriend but XelNya is cleared for sure

Vendetta21 11-13-2016 03:58 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
He was in a KitB he didn't claim and wolves didn't swing the vote off him, maybe it's a Pilsbury Grand soft clear but it's one of the stronger indicators here

Vendetta21 11-13-2016 03:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Will follow up more this afternoon after I nurse this hangover with some chicken fried steak

TWG Ike 11-13-2016 04:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
tokzic (1)- storn
haku (1)- Lar
Zenith (1)- Shado
V (1)- gold stinger
unvote (1)- Haku

not gonna be using the automatic vote counter

inDheart 11-13-2016 04:27 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
back

i don't really have an excuse other than i was kind of enjoying my weekend irl

anyway, resuming ketchup and i will try to be more efficient this time

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 04:36 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493132)
[spoiler=MML]

547 we get a scum read. I think maybe his first, frankly he has a lot of posts. DFR has been in question and freezin, the eventual kill, is here. A bit interesting because most of the freezin wagon happened after his mega post, but he justifies these reads. Around the 600s, he argues with roundbox about roundbox not supporting his Xel lynch. This ends up with 655 being a roundbox vote. round was definitely playing weird and not supporting his lynch well, so this is fair. Unvotes roundbox 788 when roundbox finally supports Xel lynch. Nothing weird here, MML got what he asked for. Mentions the mystery game boats 863, moderately interesting to see the dialogue between players about it, but there's not much here. 1017 votes freezin agreeing with other players' reasons. There was plenty of evidence to suggest freezin was a good lynch back then. I'm not sure if that's helpful for a town read or not. I can't shake that Xel is still scummy, and voting freezin could save Xel, so MML/Xel wolf/wolf is possible, but probably unlikely.

-o24

The way this is written it looks like I voted Roundbox because he wouldn't vote Xel with me. That uh, that never happened but from the links I think you're just wording it poorly.

You have way too many nulls in there for people who have done enough to swing one direction or another. Hell, I think you even have me at a null---which is garbage. I have to be one of the top posters. Love me or hate me, but to have me at null kind of implies you haven't been keeping up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493139)

I fail to see how that would suggest I am a wolf. But admittedly I'm really tired and shouldn't be postulating anything. If I said I was a wolf in there somewhere, completely unintentional.

-o24

Let's take a look at this again

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493109)
If you're so sure I'm a wolf, then I can definitely clear you as town. I seriously doubt if you were a wolf you would let me play this recklessly without even an attempt to intervene. I can think of no world where wolves would let one of their own play like this if they had any intention of winning. It simply doesn't make sense to me that wolves would ever have a member on their team that they felt was expendable this early. There would have to be some obscene edge case win condition for that to ever be viable, or an excessive over confidence in the other wolf players.

-o24

So either you're saying I can't be wolf because I wouldn't let Wolf Andy go lose like that because it'll be suicide, denoting that you can clear me because you are wolf and I haven't stopped you

Or...you don't fucking know that wolves always know who their partners are.

Holy slip Batman

Posting this as a standalone because I want opinions on it

Hakulyte 11-13-2016 04:40 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493150)
Hakulyte - scum - seems really suspicious of me for almost no reason. I would be happy if you could explain more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4492846)
I thought about keeping this a secret but I will have to say this before the EOD incase I die so here's the truth.
I couldn't speak D0 but instead I received the ability to switch the positions of two people at the beginning of N1.

Looked strange to me.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493010)
NOOOOOO, why did he have too die!!!!??? He was the only confirmed town for me and he goes and dies. :(
It's also pretty bad now that this doesn't even prove that I'm town. Why couldn't you have killed me???!!!!


Also what does this mean?

Well going to bed now, will post reads and stuff tomorrow. Still reading through the thread again with all the new info.

Tone read made me go from strange to even more confused here. @Overreacting.

You're still pretty null-ish to me regardless, but that was enough to make me reconsider you especially because of that D0 with 0 post. fmpov it sounded like you killed your own confirmed town AA to use him as a town cover by association with his flip to yours. (a wolf would know the alignment of their target).

There's still plenty of possibilities @ framing etc. btw.

Pazzaz 11-13-2016 04:52 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493196)
So either you're saying I can't be wolf because I wouldn't let Wolf Andy go lose like that because it'll be suicide, denoting that you can clear me because you are wolf and I haven't stopped you

Or...you don't fucking know that wolves always know who their partners are.

Holy slip Batman

Posting this as a standalone because I want opinions on it

Yea now that you say it mml, what andy said doesn't really make any sense. Andy, what the hell were you thinking?

Also @Haku, do you really think I would think up such a gamble? Just hope that no one would have any information about the night and just throw out a claim as bus driver? I could have done that but it seems pretty risky.
And yes, that reaction post I made was pretty silly. I blame not enough sleep (it was like 3 am).

Hakulyte 11-13-2016 05:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493200)
Yea now that you say it mml, what andy said doesn't really make any sense. Andy, what the hell were you thinking?

Also @Haku, do you really think I would think up such a gamble? Just hope that no one would have any information about the night and just throw out a claim as bus driver? I could have done that but it seems pretty risky.
And yes, that reaction post I made was pretty silly. I blame not enough sleep (it was like 3 am).

I don't know, but that sounds like a very rewarding risky play if you pull it off. You could literally get utr until near the end of the game. At same time, framing is still an option so it's hard to tell at this point.

There's probably better targets than you today tbh, but I tend to value your posts a lot more since you have like 10 posts.

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 05:08 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493140)
Decided I don't very much care for this game all that much anymore after the 4 - 5 days or so of playing. Guess I shouldn't play TWG anymore. It's still fun to read at times though, I just am not a fan of all the thinking. \_(ツ)_/

Pazzaz
AA
Xelnya
Wineandbread
inDheart
Charu
Haku
YoshL
Precarious
ShadoWolfe
Andy


storn

DFR
V
MML
Zenith
roundbox

With respect to you not really feeling the game, reasons for why these people are where they are would be peaches.

Like clearly you can list them, can we get at least one line as to why they are sorted this way?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493150)
Reads:

storn42 - neutral - doesn't seem scum but I don't really like him. He doesn't post much and also; don't use white text in posts. It's really weird.
Yoshl - town - mainly gut feeling, been pretty active and acted a lot like the confirmed townies.
wineandbread - seems pretty town, doesn't post much but when he does it's quality.
roundbox - neutral - He is acting pretty weird but not enough for me say scum.
MixMasterLar - town - Seems to be calling out stupid stuff and his posts generally make sence to me.
XelNya - scum - All he does is act aggressive and belittle everyone instead of using arguments and being productive. He also seemed to avoid his accusations by pretty much just saying "guess you're killing a townie then", felt like a cop-out
Also, I don't even know what arbys is
Precarious - neutral - please post more
Vendetta21 - neutral - please post more
Hakulyte - scum - seems really suspicious of me for almost no reason. I would be happy if you could explain more.
ShadoWolfe - town - not sure what to say, don't really have any strong feelings about him. Seems good for the most part.
Andy-o24 - neutral - Hard to say anything about him. Seems pretty nice.
gold stinger - town - dicks all the way in the beginning, but his serious posts have been really good.
inDheart - neutral - Reading youre stream of thoughts is pretty annoying, I hope you actually write what you think of each person.
danceflashrevo - neutral/scum - doesn't really respond enough to all the accusations that people throw against him. I really hope he responds with more later today.
_Zenith_ - scum - childish; I didn't like how he acted during d0. He improved a little now but still _Zenith_. Answer the call.
Tokzic - scum - gut feeling, also please post more

Biggest suspect: Zenith
I really wish everyone would be more active (inb4 "you didn't post anything on d0")

Most of these are alright, but you seriously can't form an opinion on Andy?
Go read that shit. I mean, if you like him better then I do then so be it but at this point I can't fathom why you don't have a strong opinion one way or the other

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493150)
As for some replies:

Playing FFR? Please explain wtf you mean.

I'm more of a Spin It UP man myself



Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493150)
I already explained that, switching two towns minimizes the impact but doubles the chance of it doing something. As I could only use it on N1 I tried to guarantee its effectiveness.

oh

Ewwww

AA was right to question you that's actually not really a good plan at all



Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493150)
Yea but would a wolf really dare to show his surprise? Like, shadow and mml were both surprised by it. Do you think both are wolves?

So I'm not a wolf but
Yeah, faking a reaction makes sense. Looks towny. What I accused Haku of doing, actually---except Haku's reaction was less shock and more "Imma solve the case guys!" which is kind of out of character for him in my eyes.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493150)
Damn, the turbo game was really easy compared to this stress-hell.

Welcome to the big leagues


Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493161)
I mean storn's town idk what else you want me to say friend. Just kidding, I elaborated on it in my catch up mega post and I didn't really feel like typing it again lol

Then I still disagree with it probably.
But seriously if you just don't want to write it again at least say "Storn-already covered" or something because it really looks like you want to just say he's town definitively.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493161)
Wouldnt voting on an inactive be a gamble anyways? Because there's no way to really know unless someone has a check or a wolf, so that's why it'd be a gamble, did that not cross your mind?

Town as a collective voting inactives would be a gamble.
Haku voting for an inactive at that time by himself would just be Haku trying to play like shit.


Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493161)
It's hard for me to read that interaction any differently. Why else would you ask for a reaction? In my experience that's kind of a no no.

There are many reasons to fish for a reaction, but most importantly I spend most of my time responding to things Andy has said, so I don't get why you're acting like I am the aggressor.

I mean, when I see stupid shit I get pissed and call people out. That's aggressive, but I didn't get in the thread and go mmmmm tasy Andy ass imma bite me some of that! I hope that was as fun to read as it was to type I lol'd



Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493161)
Pretty good assumption and belief considering I'm the one and only DFR. It's not the fact that you called him the fuck out it's how you called him the fuck out.






Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493161)
Because he was posting like... actual content and it was super hype and then he just got confusing.

We're both just going to have to accept we disagree on his entrance then.


Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493161)
+1 for formatting. I'm a gs fan get over it~

That is not a good enough reason that Is nOt A GOOd eNOUGH REASON THAT REASON IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH



Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493172)
Do you guys think there's anything else to the AA kill other than that he was the strongest town? I'm looking at his d1 posts and he was pushing for inactives mostly. He also specifically targetted some posts towards DFR, Haku, and Precarious.

If it was Haku who shot him, I already covered why I thought that'll be the case: Haku got antsy because in a post where AA was lamenting not having enough scumreads he said Haku was his only true scumread and was going to look over his post again.

But I think AA was destined to die because he was top town, and he's just a prime target.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493172)
Pazzaz's comment in #1278 looks forced to me. His reads on pg70

People keep saying this

It does look pretty bad but like I told YoshL, I think the circumstances override his tone.

Also I have this sneaking suspicion that English isn't his first language, as I think someone mentioned last game he was in that Paz is in Italy

WHICH REMINDS ME PAZZ DID YOU EVER ANSWER ME ABOUT THE BEDTIME THING


Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493172)
Storn's plan sucks if gunsmith doesn't actually exist. As sucky as it is, we'd still have to wait for another day kill or to wait for a town to announce he has a gun in order to say it's true.

Gunsmith is such a weird fucking role to me
If any town gets a gun we really do need to know that's a recurring thing. They should say that the got one next phase

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493172)
Of people to suspect, I currently suspect andy, dfr, and to some degree pazzaz in the off chance the switch/daykill was a set play (which I believe Haku alluded too).

I'd take Pazz off that personally. I think it's safe to say he's off the table for the day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493172)
Yeah basically this post sucks, just some impressions on the AA kill. I won't be around cause I'm going out right about now but I'll try to keep up with the thread. Should be around a few hours before EOD assuming the event doesn't last too long.

You'd be surprised how better then some of these others it is. Please be active EoD though

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493179)
As for the setup details, I still think it's a thing. MML is probably town even though he's dead wrong about reading me as wolf (along with GS, but he has a million scum reads so w/e).

Ok you where right about Freezin, so explain to me why you're right about GS please.

In all seriousness, I'm asking a serious question and I'll take the answer serious just for the love of God give me a solid answer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493179)
After Xel's not-so-much confession at EOD yesterday and his contributions today, I'm slowly retracting my negative read on him.

Obviously Pazzaz is town.

I've liked WNB's contributions even though it seems like he's been unnoticed in thread (from what I've seen at least)

Tokzic is LMAO tier and can actually be anything right now and it's really annoying to say so

Agree with all these


Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4493189)
Will follow up more this afternoon after I nurse this hangover with some chicken fried steak

EoD is tonight

Don't be late

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4493191)
not gonna be using the automatic vote counter


MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 05:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493205)
I don't know, but that sounds like a very rewarding risky play if you pull it off. You could literally get utr until near the end of the game. At same time, framing is still an option so it's hard to tell at this point.

There's probably better targets than you today tbh, but I tend to value your posts a lot more since you have like 10 posts.

He's risking that there isn't a way for someone to check in the middle of the night, which is a pretty common role in mystery games from what I can tell.

Like if Town has a way to check a Wolf Paz then he's fucked tomorrow. Either he has some really big balls or didn't think that one through when he pulled it off.

Anyway, I think we have better options, like you said. My votes on Haku!

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 05:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Gonna have dinner with my mom.

Will be back well before EoD tonight

Keep the responses and the questions coming

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
vendetta give me good butter to grace my ear holes I like it when you talk to me while you sip your wine mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493206)
With respect to you not really feeling the game, reasons for why these people are where they are would be peaches.

Like clearly you can list them, can we get at least one line as to why they are sorted this way?

I could list them but you won't like them because they're shit

also Tokzic limited time offer is up you owe me 2 reads lists now fucking 0 posts d1 with 8 hours left fuck you man.

Pazzaz 11-13-2016 05:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493206)

AA was right to question you that's actually not really a good plan at all

I seriously think it was a good idea. Imagine if what I did made no difference? I would be sitting here with 0 posts and a weak explanation and a town would still have died. Now, by doubling the chances that I would actually do a something and that then happening, the fact that I didn't post for an entire day is explained. I don't really have more to say about this but I hope that all of you understand my reasoning.

And I don't live in Italy I live in Sweden uncultered american , but nice guess the timezone is the same. It's 23:26 for me right now. I'll go to bed now and I'll wake up before EOD and check everything out, vote, etc.

About Andy, I'm gonna wait with my opinion til later. I thought he was nice, but I still want to know why he's saying so many weird things.

andy-o24 11-13-2016 05:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493196)
The way this is written it looks like I voted Roundbox because he wouldn't vote Xel with me. That uh, that never happened but from the links I think you're just wording it poorly.

I was trying to not use a lot of he and him and instead use names for clarity, so yeah, it probably did get kinda garbled.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493196)
You have way too many nulls in there for people who have done enough to swing one direction or another. Hell, I think you even have me at a null---which is garbage. I have to be one of the top posters. Love me or hate me, but to have me at null kind of implies you haven't been keeping up.

If I can't read someone, they're null for me. So you're just wrong. But I love you just the same <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493196)
So either you're saying I can't be wolf because I wouldn't let Wolf Andy go lose like that because it'll be suicide, denoting that you can clear me because you are wolf and I haven't stopped you

Wrong. I am not wolf, and if I were and you were also wolf, you would have stopped me from playing recklessly. If anything we are both town. I know one of us is definitely town.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493196)
Or...you don't fucking know that wolves always know who their partners are.

I am well aware wolves know who their fellow wolves are.

The way you are interpreting my logic is different from the way I am presenting it (at least in my mind). You can nitpick my phrasing all you want, but if you can whip enough votes to lynch me you'll be pretty disappointed with the card flip.

-o24

roundbox 11-13-2016 05:38 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I guess my wording wasn't clear, MML. I was saying that GS had a scumread on me as well, not that he was townie like you.

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:47 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493206)
With respect to you not really feeling the game, reasons for why these people are where they are would be peaches.

Like clearly you can list them, can we get at least one line as to why they are sorted this way?

Pazzaz cus he outed his role already and has nothing left to offer statistically which is something wolves should probably have on the table for themselves

Xelnya cus he outed himself in EoD d0 and wanted people to vote for him rather than a good role. Makes it seem like taking a bullet for a town role rather than vanilla town.

Wineandbread I like his reads lists

inDheart I like his reads lists

Haku I cannot be fucked to read his shit

YoshL could go neutral but really all I got to go off is the early aggression

Precarious cannot be fucked to push since he hasn't really done any commenting at all

ShadoWolfe because he says lots of stuff that seems smart

Andy because he is a noob making constant bad mistakes and it's representative of my first game as town

storn because storn should have died d0 like his flair text should said

DFR because just stooped off after a good outburst in the start and just never really took off from there

V because no posts but words that butter my ear holes

MML because ya format your posts like shit and makes me think you're responding to every little thing to cover ur ass

Zenith because I didn't like his attitude d0 and his long string of posting d1 makes me think he's trying to do the same thing as MML

roundbox because the dude is obviously a fool like it's so OBviOUS

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:48 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I told you they were shit I hope it tastes as good as they smell hold onto your hats boiez gs is no longer thinking rationally

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:49 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 

inDheart 11-13-2016 05:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
up to post #1099

#807 he's seemed okay when he actually posts but i wanna say it's in his blood to just kind of quit threads as either alignment. i buy why he likes replacing in

#823 ok "town leader feel" is not really how i'd describe MML

#830 hmmmmmmmmmm box opposes freezin lynch, box also likes freezin's big post...#843 sigh i cannot get into box's head at all. reiterated in #954, with charu agreeing but actually giving emotion reasons

storn is a zigzagoon

#863 oh, this is also a good MML post

#882 this made me laugh because storn. but like, even if it's a thing that happens often to you, it's one of those things you just...don't say. charu's right that it's a bad line, and it doesn't look like anything that might be storn-indicative to me, though i don't have much meta on storn.

#889 you know if i didn't mention it already this is a disgusting reaction to a gut read, which i would think is inconsistent with being okay with being read wolf. rubs me the wrong way

tokzic's catchup looks ok

think i like wabby's reads but several of his town leans are seemingly based on just the presence of content

#916 ok yeah freezin is SO tilted here, just marking to see if it sways anyone. i do disagree with a few points in there, especially because the freezin-zenith comparison is not entirely undeserved

#919 not sure if i buy EXACTLY like zenith though for comparison to xel, and also don't see the hypocrisy xel's calling out here. i don't agree with the people who are strictly tone reading you, but them thinking your tone is alignment indicative but not zenith's isn't a contradiction in terms. tone ALWAYS being alignment indicative for EVERYONE would be a twg universal, which is ALWAYS bad

ok i get where some people are coming from on xel though now
#930 there, someone said it
AA's case in #933 also reminds me of turbo6 xel
one other thing i remember, was there was a part of twgabout where zenith had replaced in, made a reads list, then xel quoted zenith's list and made commentary on it - when he got to himself he felt the need to say "I vehemently disagree with your read of me at this point" or something like that

#941 don't really condone ignoring the other top wagon, but if the shoe fits

#949 hella freezin tone read from shado, i believe this is the first of three people who could be construed as "defending" freezin (w/ box and charu)

#962 yeah so the first line of this is telling to me, because when box posted after AA's ping, i'm not sure that he had any actual content to give even though AA was calling for people to step it up.
AA/charu very opposite reactions to this post

#973 reads post makes a lot of sense the way people lean, taking into account it's a little outdated as gs says two posts later. and hey, here's someone scumreading both xel and zenith, an equal opportunity scumreader. freezin read is gross though and seems to just conveniently lineup with a wagon forming?

#982 bit bothered by trying to figure out w/w pairs at quite this point (getting close to eod); better question might be who would gs rather see flip to clear that up

#986 don't like MML being quite so dismissive of the reasons to flip on freezin, either that or he just didn't read into them. and oh yeah where did dfr go

#994 sigh, you seem way too sure you struck gold and i could see why given xel's explanation, it's just i don't buy this as why you're not what i see as your "usual" town self

#1009 andy why don't you care
why don't you care andy
why does this look like you have foreknowledge of how they'll flip, because it should matter who you want to see flip

#1016 likely the post worth remembering from AA's argument (it helps to summarize it up too) because xel sure has been present but seemingly not done a whole lot to help town. people don't agree with how he's voting zenith and he hasn't been able to do much to change that, but one thing he could do is...move? there's only an assload of other options and he had plenty of time

#1031 to essentially paraphrase gradiant: there are more than 2 options

nothing to glean from mechanic talk really
gs xel vote is consistent but looks like he never responded to people questioning his reads before day end
wab self vote is odd since phantoms are off iirc, incredibly safe looking


ok i did it, gonna let myself eat dinner and then on to today rq

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:00 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493214)
inDheart I like his reads lists

lol i don't really have a solid nicely formatted list though but that's my next task

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
When I meant reads list I meant figuratively your posts that look like the 2nd last post you just made.

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Coincidentally, Wineandbread makes his shit the exactly same way and I love you both for it

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:04 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
You see MML why can't you format your shit like them jfc

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 06:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Back for an hour or so. Gonna read what happened since last night in a moment here, but I wanted to address this first:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493214)
roundbox because the dude is obviously a fool like it's so OBviOUS

I actually mostly agree with this reads list, except for this part.

The OP clearly says that there are no fools or fool-type roles in this game.

As for his alignment, I did a meta analysis of him earlier while ISOing this game and comparing it to CLIX. The dude's town. He played the same exact way as town in CLIX, and his reads were actually really spot on once you got past the weird meta of mostly-inactivity with bits of good hot reads.

Tokzic 11-13-2016 06:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Hello I am back!!

Gonna eat dinner then get caught up.

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493223)
Back for an hour or so. Gonna read what happened since last night in a moment here, but I wanted to address this first:



I actually mostly agree with this reads list, except for this part.

The OP clearly says that there are no fools or fool-type roles in this game.

more or less a joke I know that, he's just acting too much like a joke for my own comfort.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493223)
As for his alignment, I did a meta analysis of him earlier while ISOing this game and comparing it to CLIX. The dude's town. He played the same exact way as town in CLIX, and his reads were actually really spot on once you got past the weird meta of mostly-inactivity with bits of good hot reads.

This dude already knows what's up

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4493224)
Hello I am back!!

Gonna eat dinner then get caught up.

You can't just say you're back and then fucking leave to eat dinner in the same post fuck you twice over man

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
You owe me 3 reads lists now

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Don't you dare make me count to 4

roundbox 11-13-2016 06:19 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493225)
more or less a joke I know that, he's just acting too much like a joke for my own comfort.



This dude already knows what's up

Clarification: am I town from your POV?

roundbox 11-13-2016 06:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493223)
As for his alignment, I did a meta analysis of him earlier while ISOing this game and comparing it to CLIX. The dude's town. He played the same exact way as town in CLIX, and his reads were actually really spot on once you got past the weird meta of mostly-inactivity with bits of good hot reads.

Can you be more specific? I think there are some glaring differences from this game to my previous one.

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493229)
Clarification: am I town from your POV?

You're a fool from my POV

roundbox 11-13-2016 06:28 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493231)
You're a fool from my POV

I understand that you're trying to elicit a response from me, but can you answer with one of the following words?

town
town-lean
null
scum-lean
scum

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:30 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
ok wow bad mr.roundbox finally pushing for stuff rather than giving 1-word answers like in d0 yowza

Since you asked nicely

scum-lean

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:31 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
scum-lean can become null if ya keep that up sugarplum

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:37 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I fear that vendetta will not grace my ear holes with butter today except for 1 hour before EoD where he votes a person's name and does nothing else ;-;

roundbox 11-13-2016 06:38 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493235)
scum-lean can become null if ya keep that up sugarplum

That was nothing more than an act from Day 1 to see what people thought since it's a drastic deviation from my normal play. It still seems like MML is scumreading me, but I don't think this reaction is alarming at all.

Are you threatening me, friend?

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493238)
That was nothing more than an act from Day 1 to see what people thought since it's a drastic deviation from my normal play. It still seems like MML is scumreading me, but I don't think this reaction is alarming at all.

Are you threatening me, friend?

what's your normal play like :^)

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 06:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493132)
Thanks for the defense, buddy. I appreciate it. Don't get lynched for it though! I'm not worth it. I think I've sudoku'd, so save yourself.

This is a part of your really big post, which I liked. I was leaning you scum, but this brought you back to null (slight town-lean overall when accounting for this being your first game). One question though, when you addressed DFR, what does "I think I've sudoku'd" mean?

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:43 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493238)
That was nothing more than an act from Day 1 to see what people thought since it's a drastic deviation from my normal play. It still seems like MML is scumreading me, but I don't think this reaction is alarming at all.

Are you threatening me, friend?

also lol you think I'm threatening you

I'm threatening v & Tokzic get outta here

roundbox 11-13-2016 06:43 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493239)
what's your normal play like :^)

More along the lines of today, albeit a bit more active. My initial drive on Xelnya was actually backed by a read, but I was intentionally being an idiot and delivering only one-word answers and circular reasoning for all of my explanations.

Wineandbread 11-13-2016 06:47 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493217)
up to post #1099


wab self vote is odd since phantoms are off iirc, incredibly safe looking

Back from event
2-0 by wings lel

I actually didn't notice this which I why I self voted, had I known I would have simply unvoted

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 06:49 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493137)
Also Andy I find if you're going to keep a scum read on me that's w.e I'm not afraid of it

but you probably should reread the later section between roundbox and I, where he explains it's for the purpose of drawing out my scum tell he suspects I have, and it is the response I admittedly give.

I don't fathom how me saying to not randomly pile on shado is a bad thing as aside from that timing his play hasn't been note-worthily scummy and I'm honestly not a bad lynch right there.

If Freezin' hadn't mistakenly panicked I predict I'd have died there as mechanically I think if you're going to make a random mistake it may as well clear up an issue town may have to struggle with later.

If that makes any sense? I fail to word this any better.

I fail to see why you'd say you're not afraid of him keeping a scumread on you, and then write all the rest of that post trying to convince him not to. I think you're resting your laurels a little too much on that one post from EoD where you're like "no no lynch me lynch me!" after he quotes his role pm. The only other time I've seen you go on and on about how shittily you've been playing was when you included yourself in my shotlist in CLIX. Guess what, you were a wolf in that game.

Not saying you have to be one here, just saying you can't really point at anything and say "look, I'm town!" now. Just keep playing the damn game and prove it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution