Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Roast the person above you (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152824)

ToonE156 08-15-2021 12:22 AM

Re: Roast the person above you

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4769935)
You use Razer equipment, I don't need to roast you, you did it to yourself.

Rich coming from the person who hasn't played in 3 freaking months and hides their about me stuff on their profile

rayword45 08-15-2021 02:44 AM

You failed the underage survival test

ToonE156 08-15-2021 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayword45 (Post 4769944)
You failed the underage survival test

You failed the "contribute to society in a useful way" test

Edit: you joined when you was 9 years old and your favorite movie is freaking Foodfight, your profile speaks for itself

Federal Express 08-15-2021 08:52 PM

Your shape in one of our top-of-the-line sorting facilities would be considered non-compatible.

We wonder what your significant other thinks of that.

XelNya 08-15-2021 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToonE156 (Post 4769943)
Rich coming from the person who hasn't played in 3 freaking months and hides their about me stuff on their profile

I didn’t hide it, I don’t need to write it out because most of the people left here already know me. But let me give you a quick rundown: I’m arrogant as hell, unapologetically rude as fuck, and I probably have a few fucking screws loose in the emotion department, let alone being daft to social cues on occasion. Short hand, I’m really unpleasant to put it lightly.

But at fucking least I don’t have to add being you to that list, and I’ll gladly take having that left off.

: )

My attempts to make this funny made it take too long, i got ninja’d

rayword45 08-16-2021 10:32 AM

*repeats same joke i made the past several times*

ToonE156 08-17-2021 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Federal Express (Post 4769981)
Your shape in one of our top-of-the-line sorting facilities would be considered non-compatible.

We wonder what your significant other thinks of that.

you say this like either of us have a significant other

ToonE156 08-17-2021 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4769982)
I didn’t hide it, I don’t need to write it out because most of the people left here already know me. But let me give you a quick rundown: I’m arrogant as hell, unapologetically rude as fuck, and I probably have a few fucking screws loose in the emotion department, let alone being daft to social cues on occasion. Short hand, I’m really unpleasant to put it lightly.

But at fucking least I don’t have to add being you to that list, and I’ll gladly take having that left off.

: )

My attempts to make this funny made it take too long, i got ninja’d

"I’m arrogant as hell," being completely honest I could tell from your forum signature that you were arrogant

rayword45 08-17-2021 02:11 PM

you didnt follow the thread rules unless you also meant to direct "you say this like either of us have a significant other" at me as well

and that wouldnt be a roast thatd be a compliment in this case

ToonE156 08-17-2021 05:09 PM

ok you boiled shrimp sewer trogolodyte

radioamor 08-17-2021 06:06 PM

ad hominems, especially nonsensical ones like "boiled shrimp sewer troglodyte," are indicative of a certain mental debility and an accompanying woeful inability to properly engage with other human beings

Dynam0 08-17-2021 07:00 PM

Does being verbose make you feel smarter or do you actually talk like that in your everyday speech?

radioamor 08-17-2021 07:34 PM

my regular speech is a variant of how i type, but is generally riddled with starts and stops as my brain attempts to find more needlessly obscure words to replace simpler ones in a vacuous and farcical attempt to seem like a more valuable person. so the short answer is that i probably talk this way to deflect from any number of shortcomings i have. that way, i can throw out sophomoric words like "defenestration" and "paroxysm" and smoke and mirrors my way into artificial validation.

how does it feel to ask a question so pedestrian and basic that i have already prefabricated an unusually guarded and gratuitously defensive answer waiting for it?

Shadow_God_10 08-17-2021 07:56 PM

You speak as if Microsoft Sam has become sentient, and this should concern you and your further integration as a functioning member of society.

Trogdor!!!! 08-17-2021 11:43 PM

I do not like your avatar

Trogdor!!!! 08-17-2021 11:44 PM

I just realized I was replying to someone else on a completely different page, but I don't like your avatar either

aperson 08-17-2021 11:45 PM

for someone that can allegedly burninate the countryside you can't roast shit

rayword45 08-18-2021 11:46 PM

ffr hall of fame more like hall of shame boom(er) roasted

Shadow_God_10 08-19-2021 02:04 AM

Your "roasts" are about as raw as fresh flesh from an uncooked steak

CallMeMessyy 08-21-2021 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4770172)
Your "roasts" are about as raw as fresh flesh from an uncooked steak

you're old.