Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

YoshL 11-11-2016 12:07 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492491)
Well the contrast between the beginning and the end is plain to see, but how is it scummy? Is posting a reads list that has an intro scummy? Maybe I should've cut out the intro, and I would have HAD I KNOW IT WOULD CAUSE SO MANY PROBLEMS. I promised content. I felt pressured to deliver it. I was excited to do so hence the hype. But my care did not keep pace, and you have the result. I am literally explaining this exactly as it happened, and all of this is stuff I've said before mind you. So I get that for some reason you think it's shit but without using WIFOM how is it indicative of a scum freezinice? I'm honestly not seeing what the issue is. Are my reads so horrible that I would have been better off not saying anything? What quantifies bad reads anyways? My reads list wasnt crazy in depth and it had a few mistakes but what's scummy about mistakes? Everyone makes mistakes. Well ill read the rest of your post when I get home

I'm reading your intent to appear to be making a quality top notch post that really isn't a quality top notch post as scummy.

had you cut out the intro, it would have been a balls awful excuse for a detailed reads list.

In addition, I personally don't believe that you would mention that you had a detailed reads list that you deleted because people replaced.

XelNya 11-11-2016 12:07 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492474)
hey Xel

remember last game where I called you a wolfy fuck and you had this reaction?








because I do

So you're telling me that I was actually right when I said you didn't actually think I was wolfy and you used to this as an attempt to see if it was a tell or not.

Which you know, I could see this being a particularly note worthy tell. In fact it'd be a damning one. I can see where you come from.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492484)
Xel I'm not sure of. I wasn't getting wolfish vibes, but it's definitely a possibility since he feigns anger fairly well as wolf and that seems to be his go-to response to pressure (except for the last turbo where he was like "yeah fuck this I concede".

Look this isn't relevant to the game, but to be frank I think people read my posts with a significantly different tone than I do. A lot of my posts contain strong harsh , childish insult language, and unless you've voice chatted with me frequently, admittedly I understand how that is the case.

However let me swing back and go back into what my original post to roundbox showing intent on me:

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4491574)
Shitpost, serious post, all of them are useless posts.
Arbys.

Very blatant sarcasm.

However to be fair:

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4491956)
Oh you, that's like the easiest fucking thing you could do, isn't it. SIt there comfortably knowing you stand a chance of obtaing the easiest mislynch possible.

Cute. Top-tier. Really good.

I do give him the reaction he thinks is the tell he's looking for, and zero explanations I give for this are relevant tot he game and won't sound like a pity party.

If I were actually wolf this game goddamn roundbox, I'm sorry man. You'd have fucking wrecked me. Like dude, holy shit. It's JUST NOW hitting me how damning that sort of reaction is.

You picked a game where I rolled town to do it though, and it really sucks for me, because frankly I don't have a counter argument.

I'm gonna flip town guys, but shit, at least I know that if I WAS the scum team I got fucking schooled in the most basic way possible.

I can accept that.

FreezinIce 11-11-2016 12:07 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492494)
They were just extremely short and lackluster to what was promised really. Not so much as the pandering intro, but the reads themselves.

Not to mention you kind of kept assuming people were going after your tone, when in reality, when you made that post, people were going after you for that post.

Least... I think so... lol. I certainly was giving you the stinkeye because of that post.

Sorry, next time I won't get your hopes up unless I'm certain I can deliver [READ: I have whatever I'm promising mostly done already ]

Charu 11-11-2016 12:08 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492500)
i found people defending him :P

Quite, you woof, I'm only doing it now because he made a wall-o-anger-text.

Otherwise, I would just yawn in his direction and wouldn't care if he lived or die.

...Still kind of don't, but now I think it's a miss, so there ya go.

gold stinger 11-11-2016 12:09 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492499)
GS, I'm proud of you. I like your posts that don't have dicks in it.

there are dicks

XelNya 11-11-2016 12:09 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492502)
If I were actually wolf this game goddamn roundbox, I'm sorry man. You'd have fucking wrecked me. Like dude, holy shit. It's JUST NOW hitting me how damning that sort of reaction is.

The apology here is for the name calling general stupidity on my end, not for anything else.*

Wineandbread 11-11-2016 12:10 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492442)
I know the stereotype of good town play is to never give in and always fight to stay alive, but its pretty demoralizing to see people piling on you using secondhand logic and things that aren't even indicative of scum.



1. What points did they make that you liked so I can destroy them.

2. Holy crap would you lay off condemning me for my freaking intro, it's WIFOM at its finest. "Ohhhhh did he put it there to give the ILLUSION OF CONTRIBUTING?" No, I explained in the paragraph that literally came right before it why I made it.

3. As an aside, I loathe the fact that people think that sloppy play is some kind of scum tell. Your paragon of town play is a myth. It doesn't exist. Wolves play bad, make unwise decisions, yolo, ect. So does town. So what is the deal? What's the point of bringing it up? You can say "Freeze your play is bad you need to step it up or you could be in danger for not helping town." To that I will agree, that is a logical point to make. But when you say "Your play sucks, therefore your scum here let me vote you" I just shake my head.

4. What specifically was scummy about my reaction to getting dogpiled?

5. If it's not about my tone, what is it about? Please enlighten me, don't keep me in the dark ;)

5. Don't fucking compare me to zenith. He has 0 content. Almost 0 interactions. Nothing to show for the time he's spent in this thread except a load of complaining and whining. You can pick apart what I contributed all day and all night, but in the end it will still be more than what zenith has. So that begs the question, do you prefer his "content" over mine? Your vote is telling me yes. How disgusting.

6. In the end I'm just concluding alot of the stuff piled up on me is WIFOM stretches on "typical" scumplay. But when you have nothing else to go on but that and "tone", I'm sure that's infinitely more appealing than just killing an inactive. Now I just think back to MML and his assertion that tone is an "excellent" tool to catch scum d0, and I chuckle. The annoying thing is I can't refute this nonsense without using WIFOM myself, because the premise is flawed to begin with.

Unfortunately I don't have the time nor the willpower to respond in full to this. However, I do think that it's a good post and much better than "shut up".

1. You said you had a better read list and you didn't put it up, not even part of it. Why? You wanted to vote for inactives but you didn't commit. Why?
2. I understand why you said you made it. But what made you feel the need to format it in this manner? Why not just point out the specific tendencies for each player? Would it be that hard to follow your 'wolf tendencies' otherwise? In 676 you just write you wanted to put it up cause you worked hard on it, that's fine. It doesn't take that much more effort to say you wanted to put it up because you wanted to show your work.
3. Sloppy play is what leads to questioning, and reaction/response to said questioning is what most people base their reads on. Why bring anything up if not to talk about it? TWG might attack your rhetoric, but it is not supposed to be a personal attack. It is meant to be a mentally exhausting challenge. What else would you say we should base our reads off of on d0? When people shut down because they're butthurt like Zenith, nothing useful is accomplished.
4. Unhelpful attitude. It was like you didn't even want to entertain the comments, because you didn't care enough to fully flesh out your original collosal post. To me, that sounds like you are afraid that your logic is wrong, which is scummy to me.
5. You want to vote for inactives but you lean on storn/gs/tokzic?
5.2 Sorry if I offended you. Like I said, you did try to contribute. It was just kind of vapid to me, and when people asked why, you shut them out.
6. It's not typical, according to your Wolf Tendencies.

There just isn't a better option right now unless you give us one Freezin. Speak up against the people you want dead. Don't get swallowed up defending yourself because you're not doing a good job of it.

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:10 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492502)
However to be fair:



I do give him the reaction he thinks is the tell he's looking for, and zero explanations I give for this are relevant tot he game and won't sound like a pity party.

If I were actually wolf this game goddamn roundbox, I'm sorry man. You'd have fucking wrecked me. Like dude, holy shit. It's JUST NOW hitting me how damning that sort of reaction is.

You picked a game where I rolled town to do it though, and it really sucks for me, because frankly I don't have a counter argument.

I'm gonna flip town guys, but shit, at least I know that if I WAS the scum team I got fucking schooled in the most basic way possible.

I can accept that.

just rings totally insincere

and you're still not scumhunting

Charu 11-11-2016 12:11 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492502)
If I were actually wolf this game goddamn roundbox, I'm sorry man. You'd have fucking wrecked me. Like dude, holy shit. It's JUST NOW hitting me how damning that sort of reaction is.

You picked a game where I rolled town to do it though, and it really sucks for me, because frankly I don't have a counter argument.

I'm gonna flip town guys, but shit, at least I know that if I WAS the scum team I got fucking schooled in the most basic way possible.

I can accept that.

Aaaaaand there goes the wagons imo.

Gonna probably assume freezin is gonna get the votes now with that type of post Xel just made.

...Or it could be Xel knows people would back off if he admits his play looks scummy. Hmmmmmmm...

FreezinIce 11-11-2016 12:11 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492501)
I'm reading your intent to appear to be making a quality top notch post that really isn't a quality top notch post as scummy.

had you cut out the intro, it would have been a balls awful excuse for a detailed reads list.

In addition, I personally don't believe that you would mention that you had a detailed reads list that you deleted because people replaced.

At this point pretty sure there's no pleasing you. Just look at it as a mediocre to average reads list if it makes you feel better. If anyone else's survival is ever indicative on a quality read list, I'll be sure to call you to grade it

Charu 11-11-2016 12:12 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492508)
just rings totally insincere

and you're still not scumhunting

lol, remember that one game where Xel came in EoD and he was in some bathroom at work in Walmart?

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:12 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492509)
Aaaaaand there goes the wagons imo.

Gonna probably assume freezin is gonna get the votes now with that type of post Xel just made.

...Or it could be Xel knows people would back off if he admits his play looks scummy. Hmmmmmmm...

nope
nope

vote xel

gold stinger 11-11-2016 12:13 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
some spicy reads before the day's out

AA (Town lean) - There's been a couple of things that seem a bit suspicious like how the argument between them & Freezein dropped quickly and was part of what got my attention in the first place to vote Freezein, but has posted a lot of stuff helping town imo.

storn (Null) - I will admit that I don't think I've paid enough attention to storn's posts and the line of questioning that Charu put on him, and some of his earlier posts I'm finding myself not agreeing with. However, his more recent posts about voting I do agree with.

YoshL (town lean) - The interaction between dfr & YoshL earlier on in the game gave me really strong town vibes from both of them. For YoshL in particular, it was the aggression but it slowly tipped off around the same time YoshL & others were arguing about analogies. YoshL really hasn't posted all that much since then. Really wish he'd have kept the same sort of aggression but just toned it down a little bit. Got next to nothing instead.

wineandbread (town lean) - Not very much to go off of since a substitute in, but I did like the content post that he did recently. Specifically pointing out the Zenith stuff which was nice since I overlooked that.

roundbox (null) - Guy's doing 1 word posts and it's just sort of hard to get anything out of him really besides some reasoning as to why he put his vote on Xelnya. He brings up a good point imo that Xel is probably the better lynch candidate than Zenith here, since not only was he doing the arby's act early game but also talked a ton more shit than Zenith.

MML (town lean) - me & him had an early mindmeld and I like what he's pushing out there for a lot of other people, but again it's one of those things where I wish I could reread just to make sure. Haven't had a lot of chance to reread stuff since just recently I became a Community Moderator on some other website. Ultimately I blame his formatting tho bad formatting MML I blame you no takebacks you said it yourself.

Xelnya (scum lean) - Hasn't imo really contributed to the overall pressure & opinions that are happening, and has been more focused on shittalking really. He would be my 2nd vote this day but FreezeinIce is taking the cake for me on this.

Precarious (Null) - hasn't posted yet, looking forwards to a good quality post if he can get one in before EoD.

V (Null) - his words are like butter it might just be me but I think I might be too dumb to actually understand his poetry without reading it really really hard, and I only read through his stuff once. Regardless, he's not in a position where I'd like to see him gone right now.

Haku (town lean) - I liked a couple of the posts he made from when he subbed in, but I'm still not sure what to think yet, especially with him saying that he's going to be inactive as fuck probably after today since he's travelling.

FreezeinIce (top scum) - What didn't I like about what he's said so far? I disagree with the way he checks for wolves, I hate it that he even put that out there as if he could come back to it in the future to secure his case, he made multiple votes early into the game and then rescinded them sometimes in the same sentence but left the vote, there was also that one situation where pressure between him & AA immediately stopped because he got told by someone what to do instead of maybe putting pressure down on it. And they are sticking to that mindset in choosing their votes through a possible EoD lynch. A lot of people right now are saying that because the reads post looks super pretty that's a valid reason to go in on it but I'm not seeing it. Even then, everything else is enough for me to warrant my vote there.

Shado (town lean) - He's made a couple of quality posts that I agree with around page 15 - 20 into the thread I forget exactly where. I'd like to reread just to confirm as I was in the middle of doing so but then something came up for me on another website that I had to take care of. Again gotta say I'm not a fan of people clinging to me because it makes me think people are trying to save face (especially when they're drunk <,<) but for right now, there's worse out there.

Pazzaz (Null) - dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

Charu (town) - Dude's contributed a quite a bit to discussion and I think he holds the best post in this entire thread right now of voting who you seriously consider the worst and figure out the nitty-gritty later. Don't spend time overanalyzing just to make your vote, get it out, spit your reason, and be done with it.

Andy (town lean) - Early on in the game he got into a match with YoshL, and had quite a couple of things in there that screamed noob town to me, of which YoshL was riding off of. I believe those types of responses under that pressure is a good sign that he's trying, he just doesn't know where to go with it quite yet.

gold stinger (dicks) -

botchi (Null) - the fuck? I didn't know botchi was playing this game what the fuck

dfr (town lean) - His emotional outburst in favor of andy I believe is showing strong will to display that he's willing to get himself into possible bad situations this game. Also, the majority of posts afterwards in the thread were mostly commenting on things people have said/saying what they liked/disliked imo so for right now, they're not helping find scum as much as I'd like to see them doing, but they're doing alright for right now.

Zenith (scum lean) - Dude feels like he doesn't want to play, and is not being very open with everyone else about how they feel on interactions and votes. Feels very bottled up, but I don't necessary feel like voting because it doesn't feel alignment indicative to me. Just feels like the dude doesn't want to play. It is kind of screwing with town right now though so I'm leaving it as scum lean for now.

Tokzic (Null) - I don't necessarily know what to think of him yet, I believe I need to reread his posts. If I'm not mistaken I think there's a lot of agreeing/disagreeing with others but ehhhhhhh.

storn42 11-11-2016 12:13 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492504)
Quite, you woof, I'm only doing it now because he made a wall-o-anger-text.

Otherwise, I would just yawn in his direction and wouldn't care if he lived or die.

...Still kind of don't, but now I think it's a miss, so there ya go.

im not quiet sure you typed what you meant to type.

gold stinger 11-11-2016 12:13 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Going back 2 reread som missed stuff now

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:13 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492511)
lol, remember that one game where Xel came in EoD and he was in some bathroom at work in Walmart?

I don't remember his alignment and I don't really care at this point

Charu 11-11-2016 12:15 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492514)
im not quiet sure you typed what you meant to type.

Eh?

storn42 11-11-2016 12:16 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492517)
Eh?

you typed quite instead of quiet

Charu 11-11-2016 12:16 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492516)
I don't remember his alignment and I don't really care at this point

Eh?

Why not? Isn't that what you were considering with Freezin with you "Weeellllll... he could be town but all his posts point the other direction."

Isn't that LITERALLY what you said about Freezin?

Charu 11-11-2016 12:16 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492518)
you typed quite instead of quiet

Only grammar nazi's are wolves.

Got'em!

gold stinger 11-11-2016 12:17 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also read a lot of posts that there's no one actively trying to defend FreezeinIce but also have seen a couple posts saying that it might not be best to vote that way because wolves aren't defending which may or may not be a defense all in itself, no?

I'm feeling kind of inconclusive on it. I think I'm just going to vote based on other stuff that's already happened prior to emotional stuff as cold as it sounds.

roundbox 11-11-2016 12:17 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
GS, my only problem with your reads list is the fact that you have both Xel and Zenith as scum. Do you really think their interactions could be wolf/wolf? Do you think a Xel/Zenith on the same wolf team? By this connection, do you think Xel has been bussing since second 1 of this game?

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:17 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492519)
Eh?

Why not? Isn't that what you were considering with Freezin with you "Weeellllll... he could be town but all his posts point the other direction."

Isn't that LITERALLY what you said about Freezin?

yes? and I don't see how those are the same. I tinfoiled on freezin due to the lack of people defending him at all, the same is not quite true for xelnya and I still don't understand why you're bringing up the bathroom scenario.

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:18 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
precarious areyou able to post something

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:19 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
charu if you're trying to get me to tinfoil then that's possible, but comparing the xel/freezinice scenario isn't helpful because they're not similar

MixMasterLar 11-11-2016 12:20 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Back. So people are second guessing the Freezin wagon?

If he isn't a hit then he's a shit town SPEAKING OF WHICH XELNYA YOU STILL BITCHING ALL THE WAY UP TO EOD


Jesus Christ

I think Freezin, Xel, DFR (who still hasnt ever come around and made me feel better about his lackluster responses. He's going under the radar now and that's shit) and Haku

I dislike RB but I wont vote him today

storn42 11-11-2016 12:20 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I have one major problem with the freezin -> xel wagon right now, and thats the people on it. Like i can see the reason people are voting for xel and thats fine. I can also see why people might want to hop off of freezin right now, or join a counter wagon to oppose his lynch. But its some of the people like round, charu, and tokzic that makes me question the viability of the wagon.

Charu 11-11-2016 12:20 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492523)
yes? and I don't see how those are the same. I tinfoiled on freezin due to the lack of people defending him at all, the same is not quite true for xelnya and I still don't understand why you're bringing up the bathroom scenario.

Because in that game, Xel pretty much did bad plays and post, and literally at like... 30 minutes till, he admitted he was being bad and that he was currently just checking to see what was happening before going back to work.

*shrug*

It's that part of my memory that's making me second guess him at the moment. But if you don't that way, then be my guess.

XelNya 11-11-2016 12:20 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492509)
Aaaaaand there goes the wagons imo.

Gonna probably assume freezin is gonna get the votes now with that type of post Xel just made.

...Or it could be Xel knows people would back off if he admits his play looks scummy. Hmmmmmmm...

I'm sure the trains will be me and freezin. They totally should be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492516)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492511)
lol, remember that one game where Xel came in EoD and he was in some bathroom at work in Walmart?

I don't remember his alignment and I don't really care at this point

I was town that game I think, and that's not my intention.

Denote that if I was I'd say something like "don't go after roundbox" which is not what I said. I don't say a single thing about not going after roundbox. He might just be a real scum role who happens to have a really good tell of mine he baited me into. Perks to him really if that's the case.

Charu 11-11-2016 12:21 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
don't feel that way*

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:21 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4492521)
Also read a lot of posts that there's no one actively trying to defend FreezeinIce but also have seen a couple posts saying that it might not be best to vote that way because wolves aren't defending which may or may not be a defense all in itself, no?

I'm feeling kind of inconclusive on it. I think I'm just going to vote based on other stuff that's already happened prior to emotional stuff as cold as it sounds.

that was me, and I didn't say that wolves aren't defending, I said no one is defending which more often than not means that wolves are comfortable with the lynch which is why the movement is so one-sided. wolves obviously want to defend wolves to a certain extent.

one example is in the freeze wars game where I was a wolf and pushed a gradiant lynch, he was consistently in the top few candidates and V correctly recognized that this was because scum were very comfortable with him as a lynch, which I think is a possibility with freezin.

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:22 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492528)
Because in that game, Xel pretty much did bad plays and post, and literally at like... 30 minutes till, he admitted he was being bad and that he was currently just checking to see what was happening before going back to work.

*shrug*

It's that part of my memory that's making me second guess him at the moment. But if you don't that way, then be my guess.

I've pushed xelnya several times now to scumhunt

he hasn't moved off his ass

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:22 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
hey xel you know what might make me reconsider?

IF YOU WOULD SCUMHUNT

roundbox 11-11-2016 12:23 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492526)
Back. So people are second guessing the Freezin wagon?

If he isn't a hit then he's a shit town SPEAKING OF WHICH XELNYA YOU STILL BITCHING ALL THE WAY UP TO EOD


Jesus Christ

I think Freezin, Xel, DFR (who still hasnt ever come around and made me feel better about his lackluster responses. He's going under the radar now and that's shit) and Haku

I dislike RB but I wont vote him today

You do realize half of my play is a facade, and I've been intentionally facetious? Also, I do agree that DFR has definitely taken the back burner today and could use some attention.

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:24 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm giving dfr a pass for today because I have an idea

if that doesn't play out, I will grill him, especially since he said he'd be here for EOD and guess what...?

Charu 11-11-2016 12:25 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492533)
hey xel you know what might make me reconsider?

IF YOU WOULD SCUMHUNT

If we're doing that, let me give you a list of players that have not pushed.

storn42
wineandbread
Precarious
Vendetta21
Hakulyte
Pazzaz (0 poster so ignore)
botchi246
_Zenith_

Why aren't you mad at them? Is it because they're not posting for you to yell at?

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:25 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
nothing dfr has done has particularly leaned me town, and I'm fairly confident in my ability to read him

when he's town it's just apparent and it's not this game

gold stinger 11-11-2016 12:28 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492522)
GS, my only problem with your reads list is the fact that you have both Xel and Zenith as scum. Do you really think their interactions could be wolf/wolf? Do you think a Xel/Zenith on the same wolf team? By this connection, do you think Xel has been bussing since second 1 of this game?

I don't think their interactions could be wolf/wolf I think that Zenith is not helping town at all, where as the suspicion on Xelnya is much stronger for doing the whole Xiz act from the beginning and then changing half way through & getting aggressive because it might not have been working out as planned.

I don't think Xel has been bussing since second 1. I see some possible bussing from Zenith, but I think he's just really uninterested in this game. I don't think there's enough information given the way the game is going right now to say whether they're on the same team or not. My gut says they probably aren't.

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:28 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492536)
If we're doing that, let me give you a list of players that have not pushed.

storn42
wineandbread
Precarious
Vendetta21
Hakulyte
Pazzaz (0 poster so ignore)
botchi246
_Zenith_

Why aren't you mad at them? Is it because they're not posting for you to yell at?

maybe because

1. I have a townread on storn
2. wineandbread actually has done work
3. precarious I've been pushing
4. vendetta has a few posts that actually say something
5. hakulyte I've said my piece about
6. pazzaz
7. botchi is inactive
8. zenith I've said mys tuff about, you saw him flip out

I don't understand why you're so eager for me to give xelnya a chance here when I have multiple times and he has not produced anything remotely resembling a useful post aside from something early on with a few leans, and no progression since then

it also seems like you haven't been keeping up on the game, because if you had you'd realize that I've clearly addressed the majority ofthe players in that list, and have at least touched on the others (except maybe wnb cause he recently started posting)

FreezinIce 11-11-2016 12:29 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
are you trying to make my brain explode GS?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4492513)

FreezeinIce (top scum) - What didn't I like about what he's said so far? I disagree with the way he checks for wolves

Thats nice

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4492513)
I hate it that he even put that out there as if he could come back to it in the future to secure his case

uhh what.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4492513)
he made multiple votes early into the game and then rescinded them sometimes in the same sentence but left the vote

False, I made ONE VOTE in the early game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4492513)
there was also that one situation where pressure between him & AA immediately stopped because he got told by someone what to do instead of maybe putting pressure down on it.

False, nobody fucking told me what to do. I saw the parallels to last game and AA was obviously town, so i backed off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4492513)
And they are sticking to that mindset in choosing their votes through a possible EoD lynch.

I am choosing survival, my good sir. And if you were in my shoes and did not choose survival, you are a moron.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4492513)
A lot of people right now are saying that because the reads post looks super pretty that's a valid reason to go in on it but I'm not seeing it. Even then, everything else is enough for me to warrant my vote there.

OH HEY you threw me a bone. Too bad the "everything else" you were referencing was horseshit

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:30 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I don't like most of the case by gs on freezin, freezin pointed out the holes just now

Charu 11-11-2016 12:30 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492539)
it also seems like you haven't been keeping up on the game, because if you had you'd realize that I've clearly addressed the majority ofthe players in that list, and have at least touched on the others (except maybe wnb cause he recently started posting)

Curious, where did you touch up with V with his morning posts? I don't remember reading anything like that.

Good be faulty memory I suppose.

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:31 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
charu if you'd pay attention you'd see that I've done my very best to address every player to some extent in this game which is really hard given that there are 19 other ones and there are several (and were more) who weren't doing JACK SHIT, and it's really annoying that you act as if I haven't

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:32 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492542)
Curious, where did you touch up with V with his morning posts? I don't remember reading anything like that.

Good be faulty memory I suppose.

you're right, I didn't actually address V, it was really in my head. but I still don't see why there's this expectation that i *must* push all players equally, I think I've done the best job this game of actually trying to do that and it seems like you're trying to discredit my push on xelnya solely because I've missed someone

YoshL 11-11-2016 12:33 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
i see xelnya's post that AA rings as insecure as an honest introspection.

also i think it's contrived that AA on D0 is being like "YOU SCUMHUNT NOW OR ELSE IM READING YOU SCUM". Forcing people to make reads I feel is not the correct way of getting people to participate, much less a way of reading them at all

Charu 11-11-2016 12:33 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm not saying you're not doing stuff. I'm just saying, as subtle as I could've been...

You're tunneling on Xel hard

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:35 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492546)
i see xelnya's post that AA rings as insecure as an honest introspection.

also i think it's contrived that AA on D0 is being like "YOU SCUMHUNT NOW OR ELSE IM READING YOU SCUM". Forcing people to make reads I feel is not the correct way of getting people to participate, much less a way of reading them at all

I've brought up numerous points about him, one in particular being the fact that he is consistently refusing to scumhunt. I think that's the easiest point for him to address but so far he's refused to do anything, and I've said why I'd rather give freezin a pass at this point

Charu 11-11-2016 12:36 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Well it's less than 30 minutes till the clock ticks.

Xel, got one quick question.

Are you someone important?

andy-o24 11-11-2016 12:36 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Xel and Freezin. Whoever answers first, you want heads or tails? I'm flippin' a coin.

-o24

gold stinger 11-11-2016 12:36 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492540)
are you trying to make my brain explode GS?

You're kind of exploding it yourself here, since almost everything that everyone has said your way explodes you but ok. I like that you're actually going in on something now.

Charu 11-11-2016 12:36 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4492551)
Xel and Freezin. Whoever answers first, you want heads or tails? I'm flippin' a coin.

-o24

...Ewwwww... this is a really gross post actually, LOL.

Slip!?

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:37 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492547)
I'm not saying you're not doing stuff. I'm just saying, as subtle as I could've been...

You're tunneling on Xel hard

I won't deny it, but I'm not feeling freezin anymore and I've said where I stand on pretty much all players

if you have another option please share

gold stinger 11-11-2016 12:37 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4492551)
Xel and Freezin. Whoever answers first, you want heads or tails? I'm flippin' a coin.

-o24

The fuck you are

XelNya 11-11-2016 12:38 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492550)
Well it's less than 30 minutes till the clock ticks.

Xel, got one quick question.

Are you someone important?

If I was super important I wouldn't have done the arbys stuff

yes by this I am asserting I rolled a vanilla town role, and the unlikely nature of that is astounding

Charu 11-11-2016 12:39 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492556)
If I was super important I wouldn't have done the arbys stuff

yes by this I am asserting I rolled a vanilla town role, and the unlikely nature of that is astounding

Oh come on, y'know you totally would if you were third party or whatever. But thanks for clarification.

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:39 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492466)
I'll tell you why I think he is

#1: more shitposting than usual, very little content
#2: complete lack of scumhunting
#3: lack of strong prolonged reaction to being pushed, not actually pushing back that hard if you look outside the enlarged words. yeah he had an outburst but he's not actually going anywhere with it
#4: focus on zenith and no one else, not even pushing roundbox who if I were xel, I'd be pushing hard if I was town and someone tossed a read like that on me

here's my argument

#1 is not a strong factor in my argument
#2 is
#3 is a lesser factor but it's heavily subjective
#4 is definitely a factor and is tied into #2

so #2 is the strongest factor and also something xel can easily flip but he's just sitting there

you know what

unvote, let's see if any options present themselves

MixMasterLar 11-11-2016 12:39 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4492521)
Also read a lot of posts that there's no one actively trying to defend FreezeinIce but also have seen a couple posts saying that it might not be best to vote that way because wolves aren't defending which may or may not be a defense all in itself, no?

I'm feeling kind of inconclusive on it. I think I'm just going to vote based on other stuff that's already happened prior to emotional stuff as cold as it sounds.

Yeah I got that sense as well. I'm a little surprised but it's not unheard of.

I'm going to go FreezinIce for reasons already covered, and even his emotionally reaction could easily just be being pissed that he got caught.

I hope my other scum leans fucking step it up tomorrow.

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:39 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4492551)
Xel and Freezin. Whoever answers first, you want heads or tails? I'm flippin' a coin.

-o24

what the fuck

FreezinIce 11-11-2016 12:40 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4492551)
Xel and Freezin. Whoever answers first, you want heads or tails? I'm flippin' a coin.

-o24

No

FreezinIce 11-11-2016 12:40 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
You don't get to be Xiv.

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:40 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
precarious

Charu 11-11-2016 12:41 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492564)
precarious

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Charu 11-11-2016 12:41 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:41 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
trying something

FreezinIce 11-11-2016 12:41 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492560)
Yeah I got that sense as well. I'm a little surprised but it's not unheard of.

I'm going to go FreezinIce for reasons already covered, and even his emotionally reaction could easily just be being pissed that he got caught.

I hope my other scum leans fucking step it up tomorrow.

holy shit it is taking all my self-control not to mash my keyboard angerly at you. The statistical odds of you taking LITERALLY THE WORST POSSIBLE PATH IN EVERY GAME I PLAY WITH YOU IS ASTOUNDING

Charu 11-11-2016 12:42 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Why on earth Precarious?

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:42 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4492441)
Home now.

I'll read through the thread as quickly as possible, and hopefully should be able to participate at EoD.

are you able to participate

FreezinIce 11-11-2016 12:42 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I DONT EVEN CARE IF THATS AN OMGUS POST. OR THIS ONE. FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Charu 11-11-2016 12:43 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Vote count plz

Charu 11-11-2016 12:43 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
@TWG Ike

ShadoWolfe 11-11-2016 12:43 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4492551)
Xel and Freezin. Whoever answers first, you want heads or tails? I'm flippin' a coin.

-o24

First post in awhile, and you pull this garbage? sigh, there goes my townread.

Shit, if these two are the only wagons, XelNya it is.

roundbox 11-11-2016 12:44 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492546)
i see xelnya's post that AA rings as insecure as an honest introspection.

also i think it's contrived that AA on D0 is being like "YOU SCUMHUNT NOW OR ELSE IM READING YOU SCUM". Forcing people to make reads I feel is not the correct way of getting people to participate, much less a way of reading them at all

this...

this is actually something AA did to me during Freeze wars as a wolf

however, the circumstances are a bit different. I am NOT willing to look into a case into AA in our remaining 15 nor cfd

XelNya 11-11-2016 12:44 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492574)
First post in awhile, and you pull this garbage? sigh, there goes my townread.

Shit, if these two are the only wagons, XelNya it is.

???

gold stinger 11-11-2016 12:44 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
bad plays just make me think more and more that he's town. I did exactly what he did last game lol.

For the future Andy never ever ever make coinflips & such on this kind of stuff. Makes people think you're just wolfing for something and you're undecisive on who to kill without any real reason for it. Makes it look like you didn't give a single fuck this entire day.

FreezinIce 11-11-2016 12:44 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
MML fucking reads everything that can go 50/50 the wrong way. Its like his special ability

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:45 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492574)
First post in awhile, and you pull this garbage? sigh, there goes my townread.

Shit, if these two are the only wagons, XelNya it is.

I do not like this

the xelnya vote is fine, but the timing and shadow's overall play have a bad impression

AragakiAyase 11-11-2016 12:45 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
can we CFD onto this

shadowolfe

Charu 11-11-2016 12:45 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492578)
MML fucking reads everything that can go 50/50 the wrong way. Its like his special ability

Oh my god, LOL.

I actually laughed hard.

XelNya 11-11-2016 12:46 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
As a side note, why is my PC clock still ten minutes fast lol

Precarious 11-11-2016 12:46 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492524)
precarious areyou able to post something

I periodically refresh to try to keep up with the thread on this tab, while reading from the beginning on another. There's no way I'll catch up to the thread by EoD, but I am here.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution