Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410594)
Then tell me the fucking information to be had when killing gives jack shit to majority of players.

guess I'm not the majority of players then

Charu 02-24-2016 05:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
You're an idiot

botchi246 02-24-2016 05:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
charu i dont like you when you are angry :'(

Charu 02-24-2016 05:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
hidden_mad_charu.mpeg

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410598)
You're an idiot


DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
so really, either kill helps me

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
just zenith has more... mystery... surrounding him that would resolve a lot of interactional data

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I dont know what your thing with zenith/AA is and i know you can't talk aboutit

Charu 02-24-2016 05:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
So then tell me, are all wolves still alive?

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
no

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 05:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
are you hard claiming psychic?

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410607)
are you hard claiming psychic?

No

botchi246 02-24-2016 05:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
ohh haku, my avvy is in no relation to this game haha she is just my favorite character. also prison school is effing hilarious!! i laughed so hard during that first season. i dont if there are any others though

Charu 02-24-2016 05:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
. . .

Then either Xel or helphelp was a wolf and that makes me mad.

If helphelp was a wolf, then wow. I really really don't see it.

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410610)
. . .

Then either Xel or helphelp was a wolf and that makes me mad.

If helphelp was a wolf, then wow. I really really don't see it.

it's roundbox or helphelp

Charu 02-24-2016 05:26 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
And you're basing the roundbox thing on...?

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 05:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
roundbox is a dead end no matter how you look at it..

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Xelnya died in the night so there's no way to know about him really

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
there's a wolf between helphelp and roundbox

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
is my feeling

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 05:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Why?

Charu 02-24-2016 05:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410614)
Xelnya died in the night so there's no way to know about him really

Why?

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410617)
Why?

just a feeling

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
check the op

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 05:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't mind assuming that one of them was a wolf, but I'm not sure what to do about it.

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410621)
I don't mind assuming that one of them was a wolf, but I'm not sure what to do about it.

Nothing

but we know that we can't lose until we reach 6 people for certain

Charu 02-24-2016 05:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410615)
there's a wolf between helphelp and roundbox

If what you say is true in regards to a wolf being down, then it's roundbox if you're only locking those two, no questions asked. I did a quick look at helphelp again. Maybe I just have a huge case of confirmation bias right now, but I can't see it.

Charu 02-24-2016 05:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410620)
check the op

Gotcha, saw it. Then Xel is ??? then, but I still think town.

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410623)
If what you say is true in regards to a wolf being down, then it's roundbox if you're only locking those two, no questions asked. I did a quick look at helphelp again. Maybe I just have a huge case of confirmation bias right now, but I can't see it.

we're in a tricky spot since we can't really find relationships that easy

but if we nail a wolf this phase, then it will be easier tomorrow

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 05:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
so I think our lynch should be regarding general scumminess as opposed to relationships with the dead wolf

Charu 02-24-2016 05:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm still not voting AA/Zenith

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 05:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Then who would you vote for?

Charu 02-24-2016 05:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I already voted for that someone.

Charu 02-24-2016 05:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Didcha miss it, buddy?

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 05:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I mean assume he's already dead, who would be next?

Charu 02-24-2016 05:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410564)
sorry it's really fun to tease you

Oh yeah, I wanna to respond to this.

*ahem*

You're friends are dead, you're family is dead, everyone that cared for you is dead.


Charu 02-24-2016 05:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410633)
I mean assume he's already dead, who would be next?

Thinking about dfr again

Charu 02-24-2016 05:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Oops, I used the wrong "your"

botchi246 02-24-2016 05:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
oh geez, yoshl is gonna have spasms from those typos

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 05:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410587)
You're literally doing nothing

I was answering haku

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 06:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
You know, I'm not the only one in this game who can take initiative and try to do things. If you guys want to try to do some play or whatever, I'm all for it.

Xiz 02-24-2016 06:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410616)
is my feeling

:\

I hope that we are both not thinking the exact same thing in regards to this

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 06:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410646)
:\

I hope that we are both not thinking the exact same thing in regards to this

I like to keep people on edge

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 06:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
but yes I'm sure

Charu 02-24-2016 06:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410647)
I like to keep people on edge

Do too much and you'll cut yourself. Best keep careful, buddy.

Xiz 02-24-2016 06:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Would killing charu actually be better here?
We get more from AA and Botchi if so but, it's way... WAY more of a risk imo. Kinda.

(This is directed at YoshL, Haku, and DBP)

Charu 02-24-2016 06:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
So now that backpack has done his little fun, lets review every instance where the name "roundbox" got picked up in this thread since I'm very determined to not have my helphelp read be wrong.

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 06:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410650)
Would killing charu actually be better here?
We get more from AA and Botchi if so but, it's way... WAY more of a risk imo. Kinda.

(This is directed at YoshL, Haku, and DBP)

I don't think Charu would still be obsessing over his helphelp read if they were both wolves

in fact I'm inclined to believe that Charu is town for wanting to stick to his previous town read

rzr 02-24-2016 06:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't have much well thought out yet but observation: Charu has had a "slip" and so did.. helphelp? Same slip in terms of mentioning unknown data in certainty (i.e. good job medic, only 3 wolves, etc). It's sad I'm turned off from a charu vote because it took traction so fast, I also have him on top of my town list I believe. psure missed some answers from him too on something not sure?

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 06:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Going out to dinner for a few hours

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410417)
AA, there's still room for you to heavily change this entire game. It depends on how hard you're willing to try.

I'd love to drop tons of time into this game but school is telling me no

rereading now

rzr 02-24-2016 06:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
@xiz, if I may weigh in here, I can genuinely say I don't perceive the interactions/tone of Charu as scummy, but that is/always has been biased since our scum game together. However, disregarding what meta I think I know on Charu, in general terms, I can very much see the scum points.

To answer the question, however, as far as gauging who between charu/botchiAA is the best kill, I would say
botchi>AA>charu, explanation below:

botchi, though I watched him closely so far, hasn't given any actual reaction - he's my biggest concern in this grouping. AA next because of aforementioned Zenith posts, also because (redundancy) AA's entrance, though I can touch back on that if asked. Finally I put Charu last simply because, unless we're to suppose Charu has either [SKG] as partner or [YoshL] as partner (again assumption) then I can't pin anything data/concrete to Charu - he's void of interaction almost as much as inactives w/ his "character" play.

Let's go from here ay

rzr 02-24-2016 06:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410655)
I'd love to drop tons of time into this game but school is telling me no

rereading now

When you catch up me amigo, where you standing n suspects and the 3 trains pulled out today, botchi, SKG, and now charu (maybe a haku one I missed).

ALSOALSOALSOALSO let's make clear I responded to Xiz's question to move forward informationally, I have my own suspicions I'm looking forward to posting in a few, but his pairing's are at least something I've explored and can make comment on

rzr 02-24-2016 06:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
hi AA
hi backpack
hi charu
hi botchi
hi dfr
hi haku
hi red
hi skg
hi xiz

like shit let's work some magic here (unless, already mentioned, all scum is ITT and trolling hard as fuck right lately)

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410496)
1. rzr

Been pretty chill for the most part this game. Prodded some basic questions and is going about in his usual playstyle. I say this duder is town for now, but of course he can change on the fly. rzr is really easy to read guys. Just make him mad, and if he goes all out about defending himself and throwing garbage and words, he's probably town.

You're welcome.

2. Red Blaster

Barely posted, have nothing on him. Very mellow and has prodded very little. He's null

4. Vendetta21

Going in his mind and understanding he does indeed have a hectic work schedule, his posts make sense. Even though some of it is not super concise, all of his reads have been pretty much coming from instant reactions and first impressions. He's even changed some reads as the game kept going. He's town here due to my tainted read on Zenith/AA. Though I suppose this can be subject to change, but I don't know if I'll change it.

5. XelNya Killed by Serial Killer n1

I don't think this was a wolf, even after what happened last night. Xel came out pretty strong and was posting in his usual way. V kind of saw that as a wolf lean though, which I think the SK took at heart and just fired. He's town here.

6. Xiz

Has overreacted to some posts that Haku made on Day 1 and has since been forever in my town pile. I don't know if he's starting to suspect me, but I still am reading him town regardless.

7. DaBackPack

When V and Backpack were going back and forth. Backpack got really REALLY heated with V which is primarily why I'm placing him in the town pile. Nothing really much else. Concerning he's agreeing with Haku, but after that heated stuff, I can't see it.

8. Hakulyte

Is being extremely coy and is doing basic defense while crying wolf. There are a plethora of other reasons of reading him town, but this is pretty much what's taking the cake. He's town here despite him claiming he's got me.

9. cedolad

Posted something today surprisingly, hasn't posted since and has only posted the first day in the first phase. Completely and utterly null and I hate you for it.

10. botchi246

I have no idea what your mind is right now, but it screams to me that you're just trying to off me because you saw how I was posting and probably went "Oh shit, Charu is doing shit and looks good, I need to do something!!!" Wolf lean right here, bucko, how's that?

12. reuben_tate

Hasn't said anything and did some pretty sketch stuff at the end of the first phase. Wolf lean.

14. tiloco217 Makilaz Yoshl

I couldn't read Tiloco, but YoshL came in pretty strong and confident imo. First impression town read, but can change probably. Who knows.

15. danceflashrevo

Still kind of awkward, was slight town at the end of the first phase, placed back at null now with me not knowing how to read.

16. helphelp11 Lynched d1

Players are saying he's a wolf and I'm just going "why?" His posts scream extremely basic as if he doesn't know how to form a concise opinion without sticking to hard words posted by other players. That screams to me like a novice TWG player that doesn't know what to do and is human. So... human here.

17. Sinistrosuede

Ben mentioned at the end of the night that this person would post some info this phase. I have yet to see this person in thread and as such is very much null. This is the reason why Ben is wolf lean to me.

18. _Zenith_ AragakiAyase

Forever town and I can't say why, sorry.

19. SKG_Scintill

Is town because keeps on trolling and doesn't know how to go about the game. Was very apparent when the second day phase hit and was still acting like he is. Signifies no coaching was done to teach him the game a little better. Human here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410060)
so
although I have one read for you (from what little I've paid attention to this game)

I think charu's town

catching up to present first actually

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410496)

17. Sinistrosuede

Ben mentioned at the end of the night that this person would post some info this phase. I have yet to see this person in thread and as such is very much null. This is the reason why Ben is wolf lean to me.

do you think ben is wolf because he could be defending a partner here?

botchi246 02-24-2016 06:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
oh im here. i would like a detailed explanation as to why some of yall think im a wolf, so i can refute it and explain my actions more clearly through a response.

rzr 02-24-2016 06:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
holy shit just thought of something @ charu

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410506)
So now that I wrote that down.

Botchi

Here we go

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410513)
Charu ill vote you too, cuz you are the only one i got as well

the omgus is real

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410518)
helphelp/AA/botchi/?



Stuff.

:'(

rzr 02-24-2016 06:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410665)
oh im here. i would like a detailed explanation as to why some of yall think im a wolf, so i can refute it and explain my actions more clearly through a response.

Oh I will so bring back up yesterday, you dropped a meager reads list to sate my questions, and had no follow up. While I'm grabbing that care to say where you stand today? Your charu vote is admittedly vague and as much as Charu isn't helping himself (not opposed to the vote) I haven't seen you offer a shred of evidence except for a "loose suspect" here and there, and only 2 of them. We are playing in a game of 5 scum, if you don't have more than 2 scum reads that's okay I know many of us have a bigger town list than possible. Show that then. Moving back to charu thought now (:

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410551)
I really don't like AA"s tone since he joined, coupled with Zenith's really shitty attitude makes me not like him

k

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410555)
Well, a AA/Zenith lynch would add a LOT of information, actually...

???

Charu 02-24-2016 06:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Okay, time to post some quotes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408192)
hot read

roundbox was fearkilled

tinfoil

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408278)
Meh, just saying as a wolf you said the same logic you were just using was pointless. I still think it has a point, and as much as I want to think about who roundbox's killer might be, it was worth noting the point itself

yah?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4408285)
that wouldn't be too far-fetched if everyone else chimed in

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408289)
Hmmm who would kill a Roundbox n0? Who would kill a tokzic n0?

Hmmmmmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4408293)
100% of the time blame the new people

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408806)
If I were SK I would kill roundbox first too. SK is a competent player likely

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408902)
well one thing we can say is whoever is SK killed roundbox, and there's been some opinions tossed around about that indicating an SK who would be intimidated by round, i.e not a newer player, and vice versa with tokzic's kill.

I agree tho, that's what I was trying to say just now to Xel about wanting to note your town meta as I saw it, I didn't put much thought into you being the SK because I think it will become more clear after people talk more and tomorrow happens

These are all the quotes that I think strike out in terms of thinking about who killed roundbox (CONTEXT IS THERE IF YOU CLICK ON THE ARROW AND LOOK AROUND THEIR POST). Now that we know that there was indeed a wolf between helphelp and round, we can theorize about the scenario where roundbox is indeed a wolf.

The very first three people seem to immedately go and asked "who killed roundbox", which is pretty strange... if you're thinking like this in this part of the game.

Nah, this was in the beginning, where shitposting was real. However, I feel these posts in particular might've been used to squeeze in a joking post or whatever and subconciously mention about roundbox since their team mate did just die.

So in terms of this, I think it COULD be rzr who would do that, but I don't know. I threw V in there, but I don't think he would either. He's a better player than that.

Zenith, well... I just don't care, nothing can change my read on him really.

Don't know about Red Blaster, but quoted it because it could be, y'know?

I don't know if cedo would. I can see it though.

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410558)
Okay, see this?

??? <----------See that?

You see it, right?

Here, let me enlarge it for you.

??? <---------See it now?

No?

rip ninjad

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410562)
AA not claiming town and telling us he didn't intend to read everything at first pmuch came out to me as "I'm not going to bother with this game, but I'll try to do a few calls if I can". Feels like confirmed conceding wolf to me who just decided to tag along anyway.

ok

do you want me to replace out? Because you have no idea how much schoolwork I still have (remember last week?) and I'm taking out of my free time to sub in this game

and I'm even going to end up rereading anyway

so fuck you

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4410581)
I don't either, it'd be smartest to lynch AA/Z according to the two worlds, because AA/Z is a wolf in both of them.

have you done anything useful this game besides push mislynches?

Charu 02-24-2016 06:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410669)
We are playing in a game of 5 scum

Come again?

Charu 02-24-2016 06:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Oh, you're counting the SK, nevermind.

rzr 02-24-2016 06:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
fuck man I got wrapped up in that botchi post

all I remember from my train of thought is charus's reads list. He had said he thinks... GOT IT REMEMBERED


Charu said that in order to prove I'm town just "piss me off" and I'll get all emotional and blam town read. I'm not trying to condemn myself at all, my observation here is that Charu says he can "clear" me for that reason, but multiple people have stated I'm playing with a more level head. I believe I made some less than tasteful remarks towards Zenith, but even with Xel and SKG prodding I've been very good (I think) at holding composure.

Just an observation, but it's opening my mind more towards charu

Charu 02-24-2016 06:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Thought you meant 5 wolves, lmao

rzr 02-24-2016 06:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410676)
Come again?

are we not? I thought it was 4 wolves and an SK or am I mistaken again lol?

rzr 02-24-2016 06:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
super ninjad bro good shit sorry

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 06:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Ok, I've got like 400 posts to catch up on so let's do this

Charu 02-24-2016 06:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410675)
have you done anything useful this game besides push mislynches?

Come again?

rzr 02-24-2016 06:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
before I check charu's quote wall here's what I was working on b4 botchi/charu thoughts came to mind

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410661)
hi AA
hi backpack
hi charu
hi botchi
hi dfr
hi haku
hi red
hi skg
hi xiz

The names that stand out to me here are:
DFR - I find your "commentary" ... forced? Best word I can think of. Not saying I think you're hundo scummy, but I'm under the impression you're a fairly tenured player. I expected more raw work per say, but I guess an expectation can't be relied to to determine alignment.
SKG - You've put some actual chat in, but no real production. If this is how you choose to get used to the game that's fine, we'll have in the next few too. But it is jarring/off putting to actively get a shit response when we're trying to further town's cause here/today
RED - You said it yourself. I have no suspicions on you, other than full inactivity you're probably my only full null read, which I suppose says more about me given that I'm a paranoid bastard. but you seem to be fairly meta consistent, enough I'm not focused on you, but would genuinely appreciate some content

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 06:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410683)
Come again?

I'm talking about dfr's post saying he'd be ok with lynching me

haven't read the rest of his posts yet

Charu 02-24-2016 06:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I would be fine if you said "push a mislynch on me", but you didn't.

You said

mislynches

Charu 02-24-2016 06:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
So pray tell why did you type it as a plural?

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 06:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410686)
RED - You said it yourself. I have no suspicions on you, other than full inactivity you're probably my only full null read, which I suppose says more about me given that I'm a paranoid bastard. but you seem to be fairly meta consistent, enough I'm not focused on you, but would genuinely appreciate some content

Sorry I recently got moved from days to nights at work so my schedule is all sorts of fucked right now.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 06:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410672)
Now that we know that there was indeed a wolf between helphelp and round.

How do we know that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410674)
ok

do you want me to replace out? Because you have no idea how much schoolwork I still have (remember last week?) and I'm taking out of my free time to sub in this game

and I'm even going to end up rereading anyway

so fuck you

Replacing out should be up to you, not me.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution