Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

rzr 02-23-2016 11:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
botchi, did you say who you do want to vote for? sorry if I missed it, getting to be a long day here

botchi246 02-23-2016 11:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Nah i didnt say. I was leaning towards charu, but thats looking like a bad option. Im trying to work through some posts. Hard right now cuz drinking. I wanna read zenith before i judge aa, and i want to read through xiz and dap again, even though they are townie to me

YoshL 02-23-2016 11:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
haku, your reasoning behind my attacks fails to take into account that you got baited really hard, and you reacted incredibly poorly in response, even after i told you that it was a reaction test.

You're currently voting me because i'm going after someone that's reading me 100% town

again, flawed reasoning, and even if i was going for you soley based on the town read, what does that mean? If i was a wolf in this position, what would the best thing for me to do? I dunno, maybe not immediately attempt to make this person hate me by going all out after him? Try and get a pocket or something? I dunno. What's your opinion? Why would I, if i was a wolf, be going after you?

Having been in the phase for all of like 1 fucking hour and hearing "yoshl lock clear" throws up the loudest sirens in my head, and I honestly think I've found a good home for my vote

whee

rzr 02-23-2016 11:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I think Haku was getting at a pocket attempt accusation by you, yoshL, but I'm not seeing it

will be back in the AM to wreak some more havoc, night folks! (unless I go home and drink till 5 am again, hopefully not)

botchi246 02-24-2016 12:03 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Ill drink with you

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:09 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410285)
haku, your reasoning behind my attacks fails to take into account that you got baited really hard, and you reacted incredibly poorly in response, even after i told you that it was a reaction test.

You still think my reaction wasn't fabricated?

botchi246 02-24-2016 12:10 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Why would you fabricate a response haku? Thats wrong on all fronts

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:11 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410291)
Why would you fabricate a response haku? Thats wrong on all fronts

I'll get there when we get closer to EoD.

YoshL 02-24-2016 12:13 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
panic and overreaction in an attempt to try and put yourself in a better light after you've fucked up, yes

nothing pertaining to your alignment prevents you from reacting to the situations. Not entirely sure why you thought that just by emoting yourself a little you could be in better standings with me?

also not sure why you're so fixated with me, given that i'm the only person harassing you right now lol

botchi246 02-24-2016 12:16 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Well yoshl that would make sense since you and him are firing at each other

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:22 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Everyone in this game knows that I'm Town because I probably slipped over 100 times already.

YoshL 02-24-2016 12:25 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
the onus for you being read on town does not fall on you saying that everyone is reading you as town.

botchi246 02-24-2016 12:30 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Haku you have done these slips on purpose, at least thats my take on it. Its like you are daring us to mess with you so you can respond

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:31 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I am daring you guys to mess with me so I can respond.

botchi246 02-24-2016 12:34 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Come on man

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:38 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Not enough people online, I'll wait until middle of the day tomorrow or something. This timing is not interesting for getting reactions. g'night

botchi246 02-24-2016 12:43 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Okkk

botchi246 02-24-2016 12:44 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Yoshl what are you up to

YoshL 02-24-2016 12:48 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
falling asleep

haku is seeming to be very self aware right now. Interesting how he's now claiming to be "waiting for more people to get reactions" right after getting baited by me

feels like zenith trying to mimic things that have been happening to him in order for him to get the heat off of him lol

Charu 02-24-2016 12:49 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm waiting for a reaction guys

Charu 02-24-2016 12:49 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I DARE you to mess with ME

Punk ass bitch

Charu 02-24-2016 12:50 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Do it so I can Respond

Charu 02-24-2016 12:52 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410307)
haku is seeming to be very self aware right now. Interesting how he's now claiming to be "waiting for more people to get reactions" right after getting baited by me

feels like zenith trying to mimic things that have been happening to him in order for him to get the heat off of him lol

To me, it just feels like a whole lot of "I'm angry, rah rah rah, I don't know what I'm doing, rah rah rah, I'm gonna threaten to replace, rah rah rah."

YoshL 02-24-2016 12:56 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
rah rah rah





shish boom bah





bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap bap

botchi246 02-24-2016 02:26 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Wow thats dumb

botchi246 02-24-2016 02:50 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I must say im lik3 drunk as hell. Lie horses are unicorns drunk

botchi246 02-24-2016 02:59 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Wow that made no sense

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 03:51 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410292)
I'll get there when we get closer to EoD.

You're bordering on Zenith level play with stuff like this.
Don't be like Zenith.

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 06:39 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
If you have something worth putting out there, which based off your behavior and tone in your recent posts one would assume you might, do so. Don't hold onto it until EoD as some sort of trump card to save yourself* because all that's going to do is potentially cause chaos and increase the probability of mislynching.


* indicates an assumption

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 07:31 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
botchi claims not to be a good lynch

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 07:31 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
we should all trust him

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 07:31 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
because he said so

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 10:55 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
botchi, if you legit have nothing to say against Charu and YoshL, it can only mean that you're a wolf too and grouped with them for fun last night.

I don't really care about your content or intents, but when you post with them like that, it's incredibly detrimental to you.

You did this in a previous game with DBP with the whole wolf/werewolf scenario. I'm almost certain you're doing the same mistake/pattern again.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 11:13 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4410333)
If you have something worth putting out there, which based off your behavior and tone in your recent posts one would assume you might, do so. Don't hold onto it until EoD as some sort of trump card to save yourself* because all that's going to do is potentially cause chaos and increase the probability of mislynching.


* indicates an assumption

I still have cards to play before I suicide myself and I want to play them first.

I also need chaos because there's no way I'm going to win an argument over veterans no matter how right I am and no matter how much evidence I throw in my arguments. Their way with words and twisting reality will always win against me so, I feel forced to pmuch out myself, throw everything, die and let the game proceed. It seems like I'm too bad at this game to make people trust me and follow my boat so, I'm doing the only reasonable thing left, dying while doing something productive so you guys don't need to deal with me being "potentially something".

It sucks because I thought this game was interesting, but the game is starting to go into Mafia's favor and if I don't do this, it will mostly likely continue to do so. Feel free to prove me wrong on this.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 11:40 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Scintill, I'm not asking you anything anymore for the rest of the game. Keep playing like you do and good luck to you for the next days. I think you're doing well.

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 12:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
you trying to silence me with your sweet talk?

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
You can ask me questions, but I'm not going to ask you questions.

So, technically, I'm giving you all the room you want to do whatever you want.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Keep in mind that other players might read what you post so, stay self-aware regardless of what you decide to ask even if I don't personally do anything about you.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Alternatively, don't talk to me if you think it's safer.

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 12:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
sounds like you're trying to silence me

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 12:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
why are you putting effort in someone like me?

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 12:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I pose no threat
or do I?
hmmmmmmm?

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:26 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
There's only one person who can silence you and it's yourself.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410361)
why are you putting effort in someone like me?

I have no reason to. I'm just pissed that no one else playing the game is online.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
DFR, I've read you wrong and I apologize for jumping to conclusions with you. I no longer intend to vote for you and I'm giving you a Town read from now on. I just think you made yourself look silly as a Town, but the more I read you, the more I realize I have no reason to target you. I just sheeped Vendetta and it seems like he derped this game in terms of accurate reading therefore, you're clear for me now.

I'd love to hear about your input about whatever you want. I'll try to respond to it as best as I can.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
DBP you're clear as well in case I didn't mention it.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Basically, you're all getting cleared because I'm failing to associate you as wolf partners with the rest of the pack. Your actions make no sense as wolf. I could be wrong, but I'm willing to take the risk.

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 12:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Okay I'm in the ole lunch break at school.

Thanks I guess. Input right now is haku's a bad lynch. Botchi's only defense is "i'm a bad lynch guys i promiseeee :[" I want him to talk more.

Skg please start helping

botchi246 02-24-2016 12:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Well charu is still a very light scum lean to me, just cuz that slip. But his townie posts are so overpowering idkkk. Yoshl is a null/town to me. I think most of his posts are null with nothing indicative, but the overall tone is fine with me.

Oh yah and sorry for drunk posts. I really had no idea what i was thinking. Apparently lying down with horsea and unicorns. Which is odd cuz i dont swing that way at all.

botchi246 02-24-2016 12:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Lol horsea

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 12:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Haku is town

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Note that by "you're all getting cleared" I refer to DBP/DFR/Scintill only.

botchi246 02-24-2016 12:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Dammit

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 12:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Well, most likely, it's hard to tell without flips this game

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 12:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I think it's too early to say anything about YoshL specifically. I still think tiloco was town the very few posts he made so I guess that'll just transfer over. Is literally the only thing that gives you a scum read of him that slip? Because the fact that he even acknowledges it is very towny, he could've not said anything at all and no one would be the wiser because it doesn't affect any of the other posts in that little stream of consciousness he had.

Charu 02-24-2016 12:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410374)
Haku is town

Pretty much my read since Day One

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 12:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Follow-up question. You just mention charu as a scum read, is he your top scum/only scum? If not, who else are you considering?

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
DFR, I was considering you as scummy at first because of your posting style, but then I realized it's really how you post in general.

tiloco's post are incredibly accurate and well-timed/convenient. They're not as natural as I thought them to be. Vendetta's input confused me when he said that his posts didn't look fabricated to the point that I'm legit starting to reconsider his alignment.

Ironically, I spent the entire Day 1 pocketing him hard and telling everyone how right he is and now I'm starting to realize that it was a bad idea and that I should have just played my own game instead of hiding behind him to do all the Town work.

I'm considering the entire Charu/YoshL/Botchi to be 3 wolves baiting me.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 01:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Charu please post a read list and play with me or I'm going to assume terrible terrible things.

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 01:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
That question was meant for botchi but thanks for answering :3

And sure I'll respond, I think that it's really coincidental that 3 wolves would be having a posting party baiting you all at one time lol

danceflashrevo 02-24-2016 01:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
hey botchi i still want you to answer my questions ur not dismissed from class

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 01:04 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Vendetta is also back to Null for me, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually was the SK, but I want to believe he's just completely off this game and is actually VT as he said.

botchi246 02-24-2016 01:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Charu is my only scum lean, and I did recognize that "slip" was in the midst of his town wall. I dont really think there is one in the inactives. Prolly one in the "sorta" actives like tiloco and cedolad and scintill. I think depending on who dies tonight, there will be a good deal more to work with.

If someone has been agreeing with someone a good amount, and then the person they were agreeing with dies, that is like a perfect setup. I think its prolly safer to be null in this game than town because a really town person would have a target on their back, I mean unless that town is a wolf. Omg this is hard.

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 01:08 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410381)
DFR, I was considering you as scummy at first because of your posting style, but then I realized it's really how you post in general.

tiloco's post are incredibly accurate and well-timed/convenient. They're not as natural as I thought them to be. Vendetta's input confused me when he said that his posts didn't look fabricated to the point that I'm legit starting to reconsider his alignment.

Ironically, I spent the entire Day 1 pocketing him hard and telling everyone how right he is and now I'm starting to realize that it was a bad idea and that I should have just played my own game instead of hiding behind him to do all the Town work.

I'm considering the entire Charu/YoshL/Botchi to be 3 wolves baiting me.

Confidence in v being town vs confidence in charu being wolf?

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 01:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410385)
Vendetta is also back to Null for me, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually was the SK, but I want to believe he's just completely off this game and is actually VT as he said.

No chance he is mafia?

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 01:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410386)
I think depending on who dies tonight, there will be a good deal more to work with.

No because card flips. We need to identify wolf pairings and chain-kill them and pray we're right. If we just go with pure arguing, the veterans will win over the newbies and Wolf Team will consistently be in a good spot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410387)
Confidence in v being town vs confidence in charu being wolf?

I'd say it's pretty equal, I'm hoping to make one of them talk more today and secure a decision.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410388)
No chance he is mafia?

Yes, he could be by association. Sadly, I can't directly target him with a quote and make him fall for his own play. He tend to directly point fingers at things in such a cautious way that he leaves consistently nothing for us to talk against him. You probably should know what I mean since a good part of his interaction was with you.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 01:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Charu say something or I'm going to assume you're just confused as to how I know you're wolf this time.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 01:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Charu left the thread.

Haku will remember this.

botchi246 02-24-2016 01:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Chain-kill, like dynasty warriors status haha I would think the wolves would be distancing from any other wolves. Maybe we should look into who is still agreeing with someone, but from a distance

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 01:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410386)
I think depending on who dies tonight, there will be a good deal more to work with.

You have 3 votes against you (iirc) and all you're doing is talking about what you think of other people.

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 01:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
start proving your innocence instead of trying to move the spotlights to someone else

Charu 02-24-2016 01:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410390)
Charu say something or I'm going to assume you're just confused as to how I know you're wolf this time.

And how can you possibly know Mr. "Rah-Rah-Rah"?

Charu 02-24-2016 01:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410394)
start proving your innocence instead of trying to move the spotlights to someone else

Make more posts like this plz

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 01:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410395)
And how can you possibly know Mr. "Rah-Rah-Rah"?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409616)
Ya did good, Mr. Medic.

Ya did good

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409619)
Actually, I just thought about it and that's not the only thing that could've happened.

HEE HEE HEE

I wonder what that could possibly mean!?



Hee hee hee

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409622)
I don't, it was just the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw only the SK going off and killing someone.

You tell me.

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 01:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
charu I like where this is going

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 01:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
In b4 "oh I just slipped, I forgot SK existed"~

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 01:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Oh I think I misinterpreted

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 01:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Haku there is like no way charu is the sk

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 01:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I want to see how charu defends himself tho

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 01:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410403)
Haku there is like no way charu is the sk

I didn't even think about that tbh.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution