Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

rzr 02-23-2016 08:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
If you refuse to catch up or ask me anything then I'm not going to respond, I am trying to work with you here.

I think SKG is mad we nailed him already

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 08:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410077)
And there's been interactions. Time to get your pretty little shoes dirty and start sharing opinions.

I repeat: do I look like twitter?

Charu 02-23-2016 08:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410081)
why does that make you think he's a wolf exactly? I can see that statement coming from a town too

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4409614)
In the Night...

XelNya was killed by the Serial Killer

D2 will last 48 hours and will end Wednesday, February 24th, at 10 PM server time.

D2 begins now.

Seriously, I'm not going to spoon feed you if you're not going to at least start from the beginning of day 2.

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 08:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I read pages

Charu 02-23-2016 08:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410083)
I repeat: do I look like twitter?

I don't care, post some thoughts.

rzr 02-23-2016 08:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410061)
botchi/SKG/Zenith/?

Getting more confident with this

rzr 02-23-2016 08:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410087)
Getting more confident with this

nothing to do with AA

Charu 02-23-2016 08:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410087)
Getting more confident with this

You're an idiot if you think SKG is a wolf

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410084)
Seriously, I'm not going to spoon feed you if you're not going to at least start from the beginning of day 2.

and why does zenith thinking that V is responsible for this kill make him seem wolfy? I'm not seeing the logic. is it because he's pushing on V for no reason other than "I'm certain it's him"?

Charu 02-23-2016 08:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Sorry if I'm sounding incredibly assholeish right now. I'm really not happy seeing Zenith replace.

Charu 02-23-2016 08:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410090)
and why does zenith thinking that V is responsible for this kill make him seem wolfy? I'm not seeing the logic. is it because he's pushing on V for no reason other than "I'm certain it's him"?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409864)
I don't need to look at the rest, but I did anyways.

Killing the SK first when you saw, as the day started, that WOLVES GOT NO KILL should've made it pretty loud and clear that one of two things happened.

A block happened or they hit a vest.

Probability dictates it's highly likely they hit the vest.

Ergo, NEXT NIGHT PHASE, wolves WILL target the SAME PERSON aka THE SUPPOSED SK

We humans don't need to do this. The wolves will do it for us unless they really do go through with the scenario that's bad for both sides.

aa

rzr 02-23-2016 08:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410089)
You're an idiot if you think SKG is a wolf

Why are you so convinced he's town?

And yeah can we drop the ass hole stuff again, that's kinda defeating the point of the sub. At least it got SKG to break his character I suppose

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 08:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410086)
I don't care, post some thoughts.

People who know this game ask the questions
I make a judgment based on what I read

Xiz 02-23-2016 08:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410091)
Sorry if I'm sounding incredibly assholeish right now. I'm really not happy seeing Zenith replace.

This. I'm actually so tilted right now it made me break my motif.

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410085)
I read pages

Please please give reasons for your botchi vote, or at least a measure of confidence

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Hi yoshl and new Zenith

Charu 02-23-2016 08:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Err... I think that was the wrong quote.

Anyways, the arguement is Zenith decided to out the SK and thus is sacrificing himself to get the SK.

I made other scenarios, but that's the one I initially started with

rzr 02-23-2016 08:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Maybe it's just me

I think it's fair to say there's most likely at least 1 inactive scum just given how many there are inactive. SKG hasn't done anything, and sadly in the same way that cedo has done nothing, and sinistro has done nothing. He's just done more nothing

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I will weigh in after cereal

Charu 02-23-2016 08:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410094)
People who know this game ask the questions
I make a judgment based on what I read

So make said judgements in post form and make opinions.

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
People are here and I have questions

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Xiz, how did your nepnep read change

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I mean why

rzr 02-23-2016 08:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410094)
People who know this game ask the questions
I make a judgment based on what I read

Other than judging things outside of the game, care to offer and "judgements" on the Zenith/Botchi wagons, or on helphelp's? Weren't you a part of that?

Not sure if I'm coming across ass holish too, trying to have fun and play the game here people (:

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm trying to figure out nepnep, I think it's important

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 08:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410096)
Please please give reasons for your botchi vote, or at least a measure of confidence

And put myself in the line of fire? no thanks
I've got a bloodhound to feed

Charu 02-23-2016 08:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410093)
Why are you so convinced he's town?

Because the wolves would've coached him to do something else than this.

My only reason for town reading him.

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410107)
And put myself in the line of fire? no thanks
I've got a bloodhound to feed

Fucking please dude

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Okay
Is the bloodhound thing a reference to your avatar?

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410091)
Sorry if I'm sounding incredibly assholeish right now. I'm really not happy seeing Zenith replace.

don't worry about it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410092)
aa

so basically you think zenith shot V which is why he thinks he's SK?

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 08:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410060)
so

I'm not going to be rereading

I'm not going to be looking at previous nightkills

deal with it

although I have one read for you (from what little I've paid attention to this game)

I think charu's town

Why even replace in then?

rzr 02-23-2016 08:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Seriously Charu, how are you reading him town? Maybe it's another DLGN thing I'm not good at interpreting yet, just his tone/demeanor screams scummy to me
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410109)
My only reason for town reading him.

Not if there's a majority of newbs, or if anybody who replaced out had IRL issues so they couldn't maintain wolf chat. Next please

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410112)
don't worry about it



so basically you think zenith shot V which is why he thinks he's SK?

Or role cop'd him

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4410113)
Why even replace in then?

because someone wanted out

I'm rereading from D2, not going through D1 because I don't have time

too lazy to speculate about nightkills at the moment

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 08:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410111)
Is the bloodhound thing a reference to your avatar?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410048)
Hi friends I bought a bloodhound because finding murderers is like my hobby and stuff?

no

Xiz 02-23-2016 08:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410103)
Xiz, how did your nepnep read change

I'm going to take a gamble, I think I know what you are thinking. I'm going to change my stance and i believe that he was almost certainly a wolf. If I am correct on what you are thinking, you will understand why.

Charu 02-23-2016 08:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410114)
Seriously Charu, how are you reading him town? Maybe it's another DLGN thing I'm not good at interpreting yet, just his tone/demeanor screams scummy to me

Not if there's a majority of newbs, or if anybody who replaced out had IRL issues so they couldn't maintain wolf chat. Next please

Fine

It's also because he's continuously doing it.

I don't know if he knows it's a bad thing to do, but I highly doubt a new wolf would just troll like this.

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
huh

well I know it was neither of those two because I'm town

I'd chalk it up to zenith with one of his surefire reads that often turn out dead wrong

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410117)
no

Making it clear I don't suspect you atm

Should we kill botchi

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410118)
I'm going to take a gamble, I think I know what you are thinking. I'm going to change my stance and i believe that he was almost certainly a wolf. If I am correct on what you are thinking, you will understand why.

Alright great ty

Charu 02-23-2016 08:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410112)
don't worry about it



so basically you think zenith shot V which is why he thinks he's SK?

Or rather, my initial arguement (kind of) implies that the wolves shot at him as a whole and then decided to sacrifice one if they somehow hit the vest.

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 08:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410121)
Making it clear I don't suspect you atm

Should we kill botchi

Why Botchi?

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
oh cool we have a day still

rzr 02-23-2016 08:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410121)
Should we kill botchi

iso his last few responses in context, he's a good lynch imo at least if we're to give AA a grace period here. I'm just afraid botchi won't react to pressure anymore - he seemed stressed about it or something

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410127)
iso his last few responses in context, he's a good lynch imo at least if we're to give AA a grace period here. I'm just afraid botchi won't react to pressure anymore - he seemed stressed about it or something

I want to hear skg's answer

Charu 02-23-2016 08:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
But that's just one scenario, I have thought of others as I was thinking when that was happening. Is Zenith scum or human in this situation?

Honestly... I don't know now and now I have a tainted read that I shouldn't have.

YoshL 02-23-2016 08:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
so i didn't bother reading the previous game that skg played either so idk if this is par for the course either

it's like what xiz does

except not actually enjoyable in the slightest?

also, while i'd love to bring up the topic of zenith being banned from ffr twg for (what looks like) ragequitting another twg, that's for another day, and honestly, the last time something like this happened, the game completely died in activity, and things sucked ass.

let's move pass the asslord and play.

Ethan, you can say "i'm not rereading, i'm not doing this etc. etc." but like
you're coming off as very standoffish right at you're coming in and first impression says "just as bad as zenith"

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410123)
Or rather, my initial arguement (kind of) implies that the wolves shot at him as a whole and then decided to sacrifice one if they somehow hit the vest.

oh because you were saying that chance of medic save < hitting the vest? yeah that looks ugly but I really don't know what to say other than it was probably zenith being stupidly confident

V has rolled SK before in games with zenith so it possibly could have stemmed from a meta read and zenith usually comes out very strongly with these types of reads

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410130)
so i didn't bother reading the previous game that skg played either so idk if this is par for the course either

it's like what xiz does

except not actually enjoyable in the slightest?

also, while i'd love to bring up the topic of zenith being banned from ffr twg for (what looks like) ragequitting another twg, that's for another day, and honestly, the last time something like this happened, the game completely died in activity, and things sucked ass.

let's move pass the asslord and play.

Ethan, you can say "i'm not rereading, i'm not doing this etc. etc." but like
you're coming off as very standoffish right at you're coming in and first impression says "just as bad as zenith"

so what do you want me to do right now

I'm rereading through D2, I really don't feel like rereading the other 46 pages unless I'm going to iso a particular spot

YoshL 02-23-2016 08:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
@xiz - copy that cubone

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
and if I seem standoffish it's because I was hoping I wouldn't have to play this game and its annoying how easily people seem to replace out

but that's not actually relevant to the game

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4410124)
Why Botchi?

Botchi was skg's entry vote this phase

Charu 02-23-2016 08:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410134)
and if I seem standoffish it's because I was hoping I wouldn't have to play this game and its annoying how easily people seem to replace out

but that's not actually relevant to the game

Believe you me, I didn't like it either, but not because of you joining of course, lmao

YoshL 02-23-2016 08:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410131)
oh because you were saying that chance of medic save < hitting the vest? yeah that looks ugly but I really don't know what to say other than it was probably zenith being stupidly confident

V has rolled SK before in games with zenith so it possibly could have stemmed from a meta read and zenith usually comes out very strongly with these types of reads

wait fuck there's another explanation for zenith being sure of sk

YoshL 02-23-2016 08:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
wait never mind i lied the explanation i thought of doesn't make sense

that and AA hasn't hinted at anything close to it whoop

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410137)
wait fuck there's another explanation for zenith being sure of sk

Cop gets green check on sk my friend

Charu 02-23-2016 08:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Whatever, for reasons I can't say, my entire 2 pages of posts are now nullified because of this and I'm going to place AA in the town pile.

Don't ask me to explain, I can't.

YoshL 02-23-2016 08:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410139)
Cop gets green check on sk my friend

i was actually thinking if zenith was the medic and saved someone else, but that doesn't actually touch on why he went straight at V as the SK target

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410140)
Whatever, for reasons I can't say, my entire 2 pages of posts are now nullified because of this and I'm going to place AA in the town pile.

Don't ask me to explain, I can't.

lol

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Fine let's move past the Zenith thing

He was probably being dumb, as frustrating as that is

Charu 02-23-2016 08:53 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410142)
lol

You know why I can't, you butt!!!!!!!!

YoshL 02-23-2016 08:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
i'm not saying ignore zenith at all

i'm saying ignore the fact that he's a fuckass and replaced out

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:55 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Ogres have layers

YoshL 02-23-2016 08:55 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
as do onions

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:56 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409629)
zenith choo choo

was this because you also think he's been useless this game

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410148)
was this because you also think he's been useless this game

1 part because I iso'd him at eod and thought sketchy, 1 part to pile on pressure

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 08:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410150)
1 part because I iso'd him at eod and thought sketchy, 1 part to pile on pressure

do you trust rzr this game

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 08:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410151)
do you trust rzr this game

Null, but that didn't matter

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 09:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409670)
Also fun fact: Gien that Zenith is incapable of talking to anyone without pissing them off eventually, I'm not responding to the stupidity, and [i]toxicity/I] this clown puts out there. Don't come into the game and pretend you're playing now.

And don't expect me to bother addressing someone who can't be polite or talk to me. Zenith does nothing but insult me, so sorry guys just getting this out there, I'm not bothering with conversating with him.

Someone I'm comfortable seeing go, and a damn good place to start imho

I'm concerned that some of your bias against zenith is making you vote him regardless of what you think his alignment is

YoshL 02-23-2016 09:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
AA looking like he's just going for the deflection

rzr 02-23-2016 09:04 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
cakes have layers. everybody loves cakes. you know what else everybody likes?

parfaits

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 09:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409686)
state your point clearly so I can refute it

this was pretty towny

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 09:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410155)
AA looking like he's just going for the deflection

just observing, haven't seen anyone stand out enough yet

rzr 02-23-2016 09:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm assuming AA is skimming back and reading still, if you want me to actually re-address my previous Zenith vote I would be happy to, let me know if you don't find where I posted my opinion a few times, it is clouded in some emotional jibber jabber

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 09:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
YoshL, do you plan to unvote me or you want me to suicide myself on you?

YoshL 02-23-2016 09:08 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
i'm waitin

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 09:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410160)
YoshL, do you plan to unvote me or you want me to suicide myself on you?

What does this mean

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 09:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
It means I have a vote on me.

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 09:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
The suicide part

rzr 02-23-2016 09:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Everyone Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Can I do this?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution