Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Films and Television (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Worst Artists Of The Year (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116664)

n3gativ3z3r0 01-3-2011 12:35 PM

Worst Artists Of The Year

Post!
I have to say Lady Gaga is number 1 for me.

Mechablob 01-3-2011 12:44 PM

Re: Worst Artists Of The Year

Ke$ha - she's a terrible role model and a completely imbecilic little girl. I refuse pronounce her stage moniker as intended as a dollar sign is not at all a substitute for the letter S. She's really just the first one that springs to mind.

If you're from the UK, then you'll know of Jedward. They are absolutely irritating, and they're not even entertaining in the way that people claim "they're so bad that they're good." No. No, they are not. They're so rubbish that they're just plain rubbish.

I'm sure everybody could come up with loads of terrible artists that gained popularity throughout the year though haha. :D

n3gativ3z3r0 01-3-2011 12:55 PM

Same thing for Lady Gaga!! like everyone is all like "she's such a good rolemodel" my ass she is! she's annoying and such BAD dance music, whatever happened to alice deejay? tht RULED over this gaga **** XD

25thhour 01-3-2011 01:14 PM

Ke$ha and Lady Gaga. *gag* gross.

kmay 01-3-2011 01:23 PM

love them both, Ke$sha and Gaga, gtfo you guys. Its definitely whats her face... Nikki Minja?

Reincarnate 01-3-2011 01:45 PM

You guys are retarded. Gaga is extremely talented.

Xayphon 01-3-2011 01:54 PM

Justin Bieber

Psychotik 01-3-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reincarnate (Post 3387152)

This, although I think she's still a terrible artist. Ke$ha is a hunk of malodorous fecal matter. Justin Beiber is Justin Beiber. Katy Perry = no talent whatsoever. I can't of anyone else at the moment.

Mechablob 01-3-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reincarnate (Post 3387152)

I never said I disliked Lady Gaga - I dislike Ke$ha. I actually enjoyed The Fame Monster album, heh. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmay (Post 3387134)
Nikki Minja?

Nikki Minaj? I've not heard her but I keep hearing horrible stuff about her haha. I'm not going to criticise until I hear her so I can form my own opinion. :)

cedolad 01-3-2011 02:06 PM

Justin Beiber is actually talented. He's an actual musician. I hate his fanbase and his singing.

who_cares973 01-3-2011 02:34 PM

xandertax still gets my vote because of very awkward patterns and crappy midis although some of his files very enjoyable

Megamon88 has also killed some potentially great songs with his dumbing down of difficulty and ew RAN. He can redeem himself though

Worst musical artist though is brokenCYDE

robertsona 01-3-2011 03:31 PM

gaga rules but i hate kesha, go figure. bieber i dont care for but i wouldnt say is the worst. katy perry is down there but i still think i dislike kesha more. brokencyde is obvious but like, come on. its sort of unfair putting on there. it's like they WANT to be on lists like these. so, uh kesha?

ddr_f4n 01-3-2011 03:54 PM

Gaga may not be something for everyone in terms of musical tastes, but doesn't mean she's bad. Her songs and style is...unique to say the least.

I like Gaga. Maybe not to you, but I like her voice and her outworldly sense of fashion and videos and her songs are quite addicting.

Justin Bieber may not have a desirable fanbase, but doesn't mean his songs are bad. Yes, I think he sings like a girl, but he sings it well anyways. I don't like his songs though because IMO, it's too mediocre and nothing special, and I don't like how many like him for his appearance and such and not for his actual songs. But hey, he's making money, can't blame him for continuing with this.

Emo_Saur_ 01-3-2011 03:56 PM

Deadmau5

Shikari 01-3-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emo_Saur_ (Post 3387250)
Deadmau5

customstuff 01-3-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emo_Saur_ (Post 3387250)
Deadmau5

Are you retarded? Deadmau5 is extremely talented. You guys are just baching artists that go mainstream. Sure, lots of people love Deadmau5 now, but there's a reason for it. He does all of the work himself and it paid off for him. He even does multiple genres perfectly. I'm not his biggest fan or anything, but he definitely has a lot of talent.

For mainstream artists, I'd have to go with that Nikki...whoever.

robertsona 01-3-2011 04:27 PM

nicki minaj had pretty much the best verse of the year on 'monster'. absolutely killed that song (in a good way). yall suck

who_cares973 01-3-2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KgZ (Post 3387253)
How can you honestly say any of the musicians mentioned in this thread don't have talent? They are all amazing hard working individuals, even if one doesn't like their music.

i dont think youve ever heard brokenCYDE