Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

YoshL 02-23-2016 05:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

dbacakbpack obligatory, and i haven't read like any of this phase (awoo)

YoshL 02-23-2016 05:56 PM

as for the last 2 pages
rzr looks good
haku looks good
zenith is a fuck and he does this as a wolf all the time if i'm assuming he rage quit
dbp looks good
i saw v say things to hakulyte, and he looks good too

good

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409991)
Red, who's your top suspects? Do you have any opinions on helphelp's wagon?

I'm not well enough informed to have a suspects list yet, as of this moment if I was forced to make one Zenith would probably be on it though.

From interactions I've read I'm giving Charu and Backpack town clears for now.

If V is the SK, which I seriously doubt, we shouldn't lynch him today or any time soon.

Everyone else is a big ol bag of :confused: for now.

Charu 02-23-2016 05:59 PM

FUCKASS

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4409996)
I'm not well enough informed to have a suspects list yet, as of this moment if I was forced to make one Zenith would probably be on it though.

If V is the SK, which I seriously doubt, we shouldn't lynch him today or any time soon.

can someone summarize why exactly we think v is the sk? i understand the no wolf kill, but the only way i can think of people actually bringing up v is the sk is if the people who first came up with that hypothesis are mafia as well

unless i missed something important

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:01 PM

god fucking damnit charu you fuckass

rzr 02-23-2016 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4409989)
I am after DFR, but I'm also gathering information.

DFR seems to have left the thread and I don't feel like talking in his back and assuming things blindly so, I'm just looking for other opportunities.

Too bad lol, I'm all for looking at other opps too, just dropping this now in context
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4409886)
i'd like to hear a case from haku and rzr, rzr wants to peer into my mind. rzr my mind is here for u. .

So, now that I've aid a fair amount about my suspicions and town leans, have I built a case here for you to analyze? Let's see
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4409448)
i don't think skg's wolf either, and i really don't want cedo to die i feel dirty just killing him like that. i like helphelp best here though

2 things: first, why cedo, when he's had twice as many posts and just as little content? Where do you stand on helphelp now? Personally, I didn't see the case on helphelp, but I think people have mentioned they think roundbox/helphelp one may be scum.
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4409441)
tfw ninjad

fuck i really don't know. skg's as scum as sinistro

So you're saying SKG, Sinistro, and Cedo are all in your town pile?
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4408762)
I think skg is just playing a character. And at that note id like to ask to play the game more than the character

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4408742)
In skgs defense it could be something like a reaction test, in the time of that vote a seemingly random vote is pretty normal

One thing can be taken and that's if you are a wolf I'd bet SKG is one too

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:04 PM

i'm pretty sure i made like 0 sense in that previous post

anyways

from what i've seen over the past like 60 pages excludes cedolad, botchi, ben, charu, dfr, and sinistrosuede posting.

i did see a random post at the end of d1 from reuben with a really awkward vote (probably going to go take a look at d1 wagons brb)

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4409998)
can someone summarize why exactly we think v is the sk? i understand the no wolf kill, but the only way i can think of people actually bringing up v is the sk is if the people who first came up with that hypothesis are mafia as well

unless i missed something important

I was merely referencing it because it's something that's been vaguely discussed.

rzr 02-23-2016 06:05 PM

@Red that's good enough for me for now, still have my vote sitting on botchi and he's back now so hopefully we can get that figured out

Charu 02-23-2016 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410001)
i'm pretty sure i made like 0 sense in that previous post

anyways

from what i've seen over the past like 60 pages excludes cedolad, botchi, ben, charu, dfr, and sinistrosuede posting.

i did see a random post at the end of d1 from reuben with a really awkward vote (probably going to go take a look at d1 wagons brb)

Was it his vote on me at the very very end?

rzr 02-23-2016 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410001)

That's the only thing I haven't rechecked yet, when you catch up I'd be curious to know your opinion on the kills we know were Maf (tokzic, xel), and of the wagon on helphelp yesterday. Going back on that now myself too

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:09 PM

yeah i just looked back at the eod and ben voting on charu actually makes me feel somewhat alright with him.

no attempt to alter the top wagons, no attempt to actually vote on someone who matters

i guess, looking at all the scenarios and flips between helphelp/reuben tate being w/w, w/t, t/w, or t/t, none of the scenarios and ben's vote at the end given the (what looks like) very closeness of the eod make very much sense with anything other than ben being town, and helphelp being wolf or town, which i have no idea because subbing sucks

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410005)
That's the only thing I haven't rechecked yet, when you catch up I'd be curious to know your opinion on the kills we know were Maf (tokzic, xel), and of the wagon on helphelp yesterday. Going back on that now myself too

btw i'm really not catching up, and i never do catch up

regardless, tokzic is actually kinda weird, because i feel like if mafia were going for fear kills, there might be better targets for that sort of play. vendetta and backpack come to mind immediately for taking out big players. maybe roundbox, but sk got him first. Otherwise, honestly the n0 kill feels completely rando, and not sure what can actually be gotten out of that especially without cardflips and stuff

also is the op, or you wrong because it says xel was killed by sk not the mafia

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:16 PM

ok given the EoD behavior from helphelp, i feel much more cush about him dying, from the weird backpack onto charu onto cedload

Votes from post 4 to post 974
It is night
---
Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
3 -- helphelp11 -- SKG_Scintill (18), Xiz (27), Sinistrosuede (6)
2 -- cedolad -- Charu (181), helphelp11 (62)
2 -- danceflashrevo -- Vendetta21 (45), Hakulyte (59)
1 -- Charu -- reuben_tate (36)
1 -- DaBackpack -- tiloco217 (17)
1 -- Sinistrosuede -- danceflashrevo (39)
1 -- XelNya -- Red Blaster (10)
1 -- SKG_Scintill -- rzr (78)
1 -- Red Blaster -- XelNya (73)
2 -- unvote -- _Zenith_ (71), DaBackpack (124)
2 -- not voting -- botchi246 (20), cedolad (65)

for reference

rzr 02-23-2016 06:17 PM

This is where I'm at after the last few hours, always subject to change

List 1 = my town pile currently
List 2 = my town leans
List 3 = my general suspects
List 4 = inactive and/or suspect (with the exception of Zenith)

Charu
DaBackPack

Hakulyte
Vendetta21
Xiz

reuben_tate
Red Blaster
botchi246
danceflashrevo

_Zenith_
SKG_Scintill
cedolad
Yosh/Mak/tiloco
Sinistrosuede

rzr 02-23-2016 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410007)
also is the op, or you wrong because it says xel was killed by sk not the mafia

woop that would be me, my bad

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4409996)

wait we're like halfway through d2 and this is what you have

i have more than this come the fuck on

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410000)
Personally, I didn't see the case on helphelp, but I think people have mentioned they think roundbox/helphelp one may be scum.

[stuff about dfr]

can you link to places where this happens? I'm curious as to whether people actually said "roundbox could be scum", and if it was actually said, then who because that's a literal roll of the dice, because as far as i know, no-one could talk to each other n0

botchi246 02-23-2016 06:26 PM

town: dap, rzr, xiz, haku
null:all the noncombatants, red blaster, yoshl, dfr
scum lean (emphasis on lean):charu, v

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 06:27 PM

tiloco was posting genuinely good Town posts.
Mikalaz was relevant/helpful the short time he was here.
YoshL is directly getting solid helpful information for Town.

If that's not Town indicative, this is the greatest wolf bullshit masterpiece I ever seen so far.

tl;dr YoshL is lock clear Town to me and I'm leaving the guy alone to do whatever he wants.

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:31 PM

haku attempted bullshit cawk sucking, shooting straight into le isle de scoom

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:32 PM

that's all i got for now, EoD is tomorrow? or day after

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410015)
tiloco was posting genuinely good Town posts.
Mikalaz was relevant/helpful the short time he was here.
YoshL is directly getting solid helpful information for Town.

If that's not Town indicative, this is the greatest wolf bullshit masterpiece I ever seen so far.

tl;dr YoshL is lock clear Town to me and I'm leaving the guy alone to do whatever he wants.

on a more serious note, while not dropping to immediate scum level, definitely putting some suspicion here

not at the level of sucking up to, but it seems like a really contrived and basic understanding of play? like, being able to be "helpful to town" feels like step 0 in a "100% lock clear" type of manner

Charu 02-23-2016 06:36 PM

Your posts are whole bunch of FUCKASS

Charu 02-23-2016 06:36 PM

j/k btw

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410018)
on a more serious note, while not dropping to immediate scum level, definitely putting some suspicion here

not at the level of sucking up to, but it seems like a really contrived and basic understanding of play? like, being able to be "helpful to town" feels like step 0 in a "100% lock clear" type of manner

I think you're assuming that I have deeper TWG knowledge than I really have tbh.

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410021)
I think you're assuming that I have deeper TWG knowledge than I really have tbh.

i'm sorry i don't accept noob cards, i do take the "actually defend yourself" line of cards though

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 06:46 PM

Okay you're just a town lean then geez. .-.

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:49 PM

uhhhhhhh

if you have an opinion you're 100% entitled to it. however, given the very shoddy reasoning, i'm checking up to see if that reasoning is 100% bullshit to make me complacent, or if you're actually thinking it

which looks like it was 100% bullshit

rzr 02-23-2016 06:52 PM

Charu, there has been a lot to comment on and I don't see you saying much, what's up, friend?

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 06:53 PM

It's 100% bullshit. I'm just going with what feels highly likely, apparently that's not going to be enough for you.

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410000)
Too bad lol, I'm all for looking at other opps too, just dropping this now in context
So, now that I've aid a fair amount about my suspicions and town leans, have I built a case here for you to analyze? Let's see
2 things: first, why cedo, when he's had twice as many posts and just as little content?

Because I'm friends with cedo, he persuaded me to play this game, I was excited to play with him, and I didn't want him to die in the game because of something IRL when there was a better or equivalent lynch, and I hope he comes back soon.

Quote:

Where do you stand on helphelp now? Personally, I didn't see the case on helphelp, but I think people have mentioned they think roundbox/helphelp one may be scum.
I think the helphelp lynch was the best option that day and hopefully we hit one.

Quote:

So you're saying SKG, Sinistro, and Cedo are all in your town pile?
When people were talking about another wagon, I think SKG was mentioned. I personally feel SKG is town but has done basically about as much as sinistro who showed up and left in a snap. Basically, two people. A and B. I think A is town. A has done the same as B. I don't have a town read on B. Would I rather have B lynched than A? Yes, because I'm confident A is town.

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:55 PM

well no, the reasoning itself is very sound, given that 3 people acting in a pro-town manner is more often than not, not a coincidence, but the bait is real and hakulyte feels good enough for now, until zenith stops being a fucking baby and gets back in the fucking thread[/size]

thesunfan 02-23-2016 06:56 PM

Vote Count

Votes from post 977 to post 1312
Night in 27:06:09

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- botchi246 -- SKG_Scintill (4), DaBackpack (58), rzr (46)
  • 2 -- _Zenith_ -- Xiz (16), YoshL (14)
  • 1 -- Vendetta21 -- _Zenith_ (28)
  • 1 -- Red Blaster -- Hakulyte (26)
  • 8 -- not voting -- botchi246 (20), cedolad (0), Charu (80), danceflashrevo (15), Red Blaster (13), reuben_tate (0), Sinistrosuede (0), Vendetta21 (0)

rzr 02-23-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410012)
can you link to places where this happens? I'm curious as to whether people actually said "roundbox could be scum", and if it was actually said, then who because that's a literal roll of the dice, because as far as i know, no-one could talk to each other n0

Took me a minute, I knew DBP said it somewhere, found that
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409928)
And on top of THAT, odds that roundbox was a wolf

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned at least one other time by someone d1, maybe Zenith or someone, can't remember but I'm looking back. When I iso'd DBP to find that post I sorta thought he was setting up the helphelp wagon, will have to come back to that though tho

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 06:59 PM

I'll agree that it was a bad call. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to explain here. I pmuch posted based on my own feelings and you're probably hoping for a "rational answer".

I'm afraid I'm stuck on this one.

YoshL 02-23-2016 06:59 PM

I don't think dbp is a wolf here though, unless his activity continues to drop like a rock, in which the red flags should be shooting up like the goddamn 4th of july

sk is always a possibility because he's fine as long as he can scumhunt, however i'm not getting those vibes, from what i've read. that's subject to change as well once i can actually talk to him

YoshL 02-23-2016 07:00 PM

haku, i expected you to defend your position if you really believed what you posted, because it was totally defendable.

Xiz 02-23-2016 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409924)
Xiz I wanted to ask again how confident you were that helphelp was wolf
I know I asked earlier but I want to ask again

Totally missed where you asked that my b. He went from strong scum to now scum lean. If I were to "Fall Again" into the same scenario I would have voted helphelp without question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409926)
Also, for xiz to talk more about charu

Charu? Well, "This Is It" about him:

So there was that 'slip' that someone brought up about charu and his 3 out of 4 wolves remaining thing would could very much so be true, where he actually did slip. However, there have been so many towny things that charu has done to make me "Happy", that he is completely removed him from my lynch pile today. This ranges from him posting literally two pages of actual content, to where he actually changes his stance on the same person considering both sides, which are valid points. It's been a while since I have seen Charu evolve like this in a game in regards to his thought process.

YoshL 02-23-2016 07:04 PM

hasn't it also been a while since charu has been on a scum team

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

rzr 02-23-2016 07:06 PM

I feel a lot better about DFR now

@yosh, DBP is one of my few town leans, so I'm reluctant to even mention this type of stuff on him at this moment, but when I did that iso the longer I kept scrolling the more it seemed he was trying not to vote for helphelp, but to continue the wagon. I don't think he was a part of it in terms of voting, but it's hard to follow from d1.

Also, SKG has checked in several times and left, as have a few other people. I'd be more inclined to give sinistro a pass today over SKG for that exact reason. Haku, I think, is finding himself in the same position as d1, which I'm almost null on, but have come to see this as a haku town meta

botchi246 02-23-2016 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410035)
Totally missed where you asked that my b. He went from strong scum to now scum lean. If I were to "Fall Again" into the same scenario I would have voted helphelp without question.

Charu? Well, "This Is It" about him:

So there was that 'slip' that someone brought up about charu and his 3 out of 4 wolves remaining thing would could very much so be true, where he actually did slip. However, there have been so many towny things that charu has done to make me "Happy", that he is completely removed him from my lynch pile today. This ranges from him posting literally two pages of actual content, to where he actually changes his stance on the same person considering both sides, which are valid points. It's been a while since I have seen Charu evolve like this in a game in regards to his thought process.

so you are saying that charu has a different playstyle this game? isnt this another redflag? im trying not to tunnel here, but everything charu is catching my attention

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 07:09 PM

All my reads on you are not coming from you, but from tiloco which is one of my Town leans. He posted a few reads that looked very pure/not fabricated and I pmuch agreed with V that he was Town. My opinion on him didn't change up to now that you replaced him and Mikalaz.

I was just happy to see productive posts coming from you because it's like it confirmed to some degree that I was right to consider you Town.

Maybe you're a wolf who 100% fooled me too. That's part of the game. :/
I'm not going to change my view of you regardless of getting voted by you.

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410038)
Also, SKG has checked in several times and left, as have a few other people. I'd be more inclined to give sinistro a pass today over SKG for that exact reason.

Do I look like twitter?

rzr 02-23-2016 07:13 PM

It does bother me now that Charu has left the thread, points towards Xiz

Remember that slip can go both ways. So, Xiz, where do you stand here? It doesn't seem you're on the Charu train yet, got any other leans?

rzr 02-23-2016 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410042)
Do I look like twitter?

You look liike someone who's attempting to coast through the game w/o offering any content, and that is only indicative of one role amigo.

YoshL 02-23-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410040)
All my reads on you are not coming from you, but from tiloco which is one of my Town leans. He posted a few reads that looked very pure/not fabricated and I pmuch agreed with V that he was Town. My opinion on him didn't change up to now that you replaced him and Mikalaz.

I was just happy to see productive posts coming from you because it's like it confirmed to some degree that I was right to consider you Town.

Maybe you're a wolf who 100% fooled me too. That's part of the game. :/
I'm not going to change my view of you regardless of getting voted by you.

if you didn't understand, i attempted to gauge your response to me sending an attack on you, even though i could have answered the attack.

you deflected and tried to modify your stance which was perfectly fine in the first place.

so it's not the fact really that you're town reading me, or anyone or w/e, but it's that the reaction was one of being kinda scared

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410044)
You look liike someone who's attempting to coast through the game w/o offering any content, and that is only indicative of one role amigo.

So you're saying I don't look like twitter.

Vendetta21 02-23-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410009)
This is where I'm at after the last few hours, always subject to change

List 1 = my town pile currently
List 2 = my town leans
List 3 = my general suspects
List 4 = inactive and/or suspect (with the exception of Zenith)

Charu
DaBackPack

Hakulyte
Vendetta21
Xiz

reuben_tate
Red Blaster
botchi246
danceflashrevo

_Zenith_
SKG_Scintill
cedolad
Yosh/Mak/tiloco
Sinistrosuede

Wow huge lack of discretion there

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 07:16 PM

Hi friends I bought a bloodhound because finding murderers is like my hobby and stuff?

Vendetta21 02-23-2016 07:16 PM

Rzr will kill practically anyone today, he just wanted it to be public ally known

rzr 02-23-2016 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4410049)
Rzr will kill practically anyone today, he just wanted it to be public ally known

Excuse me bud, I've stated who I want to kill it's Zenith. And behind him botchi. Why don't you catch up first, I've offered more than enough to substantiate every single read I've given

Charu 02-23-2016 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410026)
Charu, there has been a lot to comment on and I don't see you saying much, what's up, friend?

I'm no longer at the library and am back at home have video games distract me.

Dis is why

thesunfan 02-23-2016 07:18 PM

AragakiAyase is replacing _Zenith_ effective as of now

Charu 02-23-2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4410037)
hasn't it also been a while since charu has been on a scum team

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What are you talking about? I'm a wolf, as I declared in the beginning, NERD!!!

Charu 02-23-2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4410054)
AragakiAyase is replacing _Zenith_ effective as of now

. . .

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 07:20 PM

Hi AragakiAyase

Charu 02-23-2016 07:20 PM

Try not to read that Charu, oh my god, PLEASE ignore that

rzr 02-23-2016 07:20 PM

Also V, I don't suspect you, and I certainly aren't here to blindly toss votes around. I don't want to butt heads with you, but don't call out the credibility of my work when it's all solidly grounded

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 07:20 PM

so

I'm not going to be rereading

I'm not going to be looking at previous nightkills

deal with it

although I have one read for you (from what little I've paid attention to this game)

I think charu's town

rzr 02-23-2016 07:22 PM

botchi/SKG/Zenith/?

hmmm maybe DFR, don't see the puzzle piece fit yet

Xiz 02-23-2016 07:22 PM

zenith not cool man. I love you bro but you can't just fucking leave a game when people don't understand you the way they want them to.

Charu 02-23-2016 07:22 PM

I'm going to ignore the fact he replaced. I sweat to god...

Anyways, AA, how do you feel about my accusations and my conclusions upon your slot?

Vendetta21 02-23-2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410052)
Excuse me bud, I've stated who I want to kill it's Zenith. And behind him botchi. Why don't you catch up first, I've offered more than enough to substantiate every single read I've given

you are satisfied with your reads calling them "more than enough" and have someone you want to kill but feel motivated to post a weak weak reads list that doesn't really filter that much between players?

"Hey I wanted to kill these two dudes and I totally made enough posts to show evidence that I wanted to kill them, but other people wanted to kill X and if you look at my blanket reads list with half the living players as wolves you can see that I felt they were scummy too"

Lack of discretion

YoshL 02-23-2016 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410060)
so

I'm not going to be rereading

I'm not going to be looking at previous nightkills

deal with it

although I have one read for you (from what little I've paid attention to this game)

I think charu's town

..........cmon zenith you can do better than that

i'd love it if everyone resolves calling AA zenith

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410063)
I'm going to ignore the fact he replaced. I sweat to god...

Anyways, AA, how do you feel about my accusations and my conclusions upon your slot?

quote them for me because I'm not rereading lol

Xiz 02-23-2016 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410039)
so you are saying that charu has a different playstyle this game? isnt this another redflag? im trying not to tunnel here, but everything charu is catching my attention

I know it's not "Black or White" but I think you should get out of the tunnel. It's a very towny playstyle to me.

Charu 02-23-2016 07:24 PM

Start at page 56

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 07:25 PM

I think rzr's compensating for his tiny dick

Charu 02-23-2016 07:25 PM

Actually, page 57, my bad

Charu 02-23-2016 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410069)
I think rzr's compensating for his tiny dick

Hey, buddy, still mind telling us what's on your mind?

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410070)
Actually, page 57, my bad

k

if anything refers to before page 57 though I'm not reading it

Vendetta21 02-23-2016 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410052)

I'm not going to catch up and now your zenith read looks weaker

Charu 02-23-2016 07:27 PM

It should explain pretty well what's going on this phase imo

SKG_Scintill 02-23-2016 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410071)
Hey, buddy, still mind telling us what's on your mind?

It's day 2

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 07:28 PM

so basically you think this slot is dirty because zenith "outed" the SK or something? can someone quote me his relevant posts

Charu 02-23-2016 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410075)
It's day 2

And there's been interactions. Time to get your pretty little shoes dirty and start sharing opinions.

Charu 02-23-2016 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409714)
I'm 100% sure he's the SK here

I don't give a shit if I die for the statement or if none of you believe me but I am certain he is the SK

Here, Ethan

rzr 02-23-2016 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4410064)
you are satisfied with your reads calling them "more than enough" and have someone you want to kill but feel motivated to post a weak weak reads list that doesn't really filter that much between players?

"Hey I wanted to kill these two dudes and I totally made enough posts to show evidence that I wanted to kill them, but other people wanted to kill X and if you look at my blanket reads list with half the living players as wolves you can see that I felt they were scummy too"

Lack of discretion

Please actually read what I wrote about them, or ask me to reiterate it. The reads list you think I put up so carelessly I spent 30 minutes putting into exact order.

What you are calling a lack of discretion, I am calling leg work. Plus it's pretty bogus for you to come in and say "rzr would kill anyone" when I have stated my town pile, I've stated reasons behing trusting them, I've attacked Haku, I've attacked backpack, and verbalized suspicion on Xiz. They have all generally met my criteria and I've posted why.

Please, if you want to ask me something or have me address something say it, this feels like you're just arbitrarily attacking my work - not me. And for that matter, why? Do you think I'm trying to pocket you by having you in my lean pile? Are you thrown off because of all the names in red?

Don't you realize SKG_Scintill
cedolad
Yosh/Mak/tiloco
Sinistrosuede
reuben_tate

Most reads on those people are useless, and I don't want to bother lynching inactives when people are this responsive who are playing. Not sure where you want to go with this

AragakiAyase 02-23-2016 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410079)
Here, Ethan

why does that make you think he's a wolf exactly? I can see that statement coming from a town too