Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

rzr 02-24-2016 05:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410665)
oh im here. i would like a detailed explanation as to why some of yall think im a wolf, so i can refute it and explain my actions more clearly through a response.

Oh I will so bring back up yesterday, you dropped a meager reads list to sate my questions, and had no follow up. While I'm grabbing that care to say where you stand today? Your charu vote is admittedly vague and as much as Charu isn't helping himself (not opposed to the vote) I haven't seen you offer a shred of evidence except for a "loose suspect" here and there, and only 2 of them. We are playing in a game of 5 scum, if you don't have more than 2 scum reads that's okay I know many of us have a bigger town list than possible. Show that then. Moving back to charu thought now (:

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410551)
I really don't like AA"s tone since he joined, coupled with Zenith's really shitty attitude makes me not like him

k

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410555)
Well, a AA/Zenith lynch would add a LOT of information, actually...

???

Charu 02-24-2016 05:43 PM

Okay, time to post some quotes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408192)
hot read

roundbox was fearkilled

tinfoil

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408278)
Meh, just saying as a wolf you said the same logic you were just using was pointless. I still think it has a point, and as much as I want to think about who roundbox's killer might be, it was worth noting the point itself

yah?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4408285)
that wouldn't be too far-fetched if everyone else chimed in

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408289)
Hmmm who would kill a Roundbox n0? Who would kill a tokzic n0?

Hmmmmmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4408293)
100% of the time blame the new people

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408806)
If I were SK I would kill roundbox first too. SK is a competent player likely

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408902)
well one thing we can say is whoever is SK killed roundbox, and there's been some opinions tossed around about that indicating an SK who would be intimidated by round, i.e not a newer player, and vice versa with tokzic's kill.

I agree tho, that's what I was trying to say just now to Xel about wanting to note your town meta as I saw it, I didn't put much thought into you being the SK because I think it will become more clear after people talk more and tomorrow happens

These are all the quotes that I think strike out in terms of thinking about who killed roundbox (CONTEXT IS THERE IF YOU CLICK ON THE ARROW AND LOOK AROUND THEIR POST). Now that we know that there was indeed a wolf between helphelp and round, we can theorize about the scenario where roundbox is indeed a wolf.

The very first three people seem to immedately go and asked "who killed roundbox", which is pretty strange... if you're thinking like this in this part of the game.

Nah, this was in the beginning, where shitposting was real. However, I feel these posts in particular might've been used to squeeze in a joking post or whatever and subconciously mention about roundbox since their team mate did just die.

So in terms of this, I think it COULD be rzr who would do that, but I don't know. I threw V in there, but I don't think he would either. He's a better player than that.

Zenith, well... I just don't care, nothing can change my read on him really.

Don't know about Red Blaster, but quoted it because it could be, y'know?

I don't know if cedo would. I can see it though.

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410558)
Okay, see this?

??? <----------See that?

You see it, right?

Here, let me enlarge it for you.

??? <---------See it now?

No?

rip ninjad

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410562)
AA not claiming town and telling us he didn't intend to read everything at first pmuch came out to me as "I'm not going to bother with this game, but I'll try to do a few calls if I can". Feels like confirmed conceding wolf to me who just decided to tag along anyway.

ok

do you want me to replace out? Because you have no idea how much schoolwork I still have (remember last week?) and I'm taking out of my free time to sub in this game

and I'm even going to end up rereading anyway

so fuck you

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4410581)
I don't either, it'd be smartest to lynch AA/Z according to the two worlds, because AA/Z is a wolf in both of them.

have you done anything useful this game besides push mislynches?

Charu 02-24-2016 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410669)
We are playing in a game of 5 scum

Come again?

Oh, you're counting the SK, nevermind.

rzr 02-24-2016 05:46 PM

fuck man I got wrapped up in that botchi post

all I remember from my train of thought is charus's reads list. He had said he thinks... GOT IT REMEMBERED

Charu said that in order to prove I'm town just "piss me off" and I'll get all emotional and blam town read. I'm not trying to condemn myself at all, my observation here is that Charu says he can "clear" me for that reason, but multiple people have stated I'm playing with a more level head. I believe I made some less than tasteful remarks towards Zenith, but even with Xel and SKG prodding I've been very good (I think) at holding composure.

Just an observation, but it's opening my mind more towards charu

Thought you meant 5 wolves, lmao

rzr 02-24-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410676)
Come again?

are we not? I thought it was 4 wolves and an SK or am I mistaken again lol?

rzr 02-24-2016 05:47 PM

super ninjad bro good shit sorry

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 05:48 PM

Ok, I've got like 400 posts to catch up on so let's do this

Charu 02-24-2016 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410675)
have you done anything useful this game besides push mislynches?

Come again?

rzr 02-24-2016 05:51 PM

before I check charu's quote wall here's what I was working on b4 botchi/charu thoughts came to mind

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410661)
hi AA
hi backpack
hi charu
hi botchi
hi dfr
hi haku
hi red
hi skg
hi xiz

The names that stand out to me here are:
DFR - I find your "commentary" ... forced? Best word I can think of. Not saying I think you're hundo scummy, but I'm under the impression you're a fairly tenured player. I expected more raw work per say, but I guess an expectation can't be relied to to determine alignment.
SKG - You've put some actual chat in, but no real production. If this is how you choose to get used to the game that's fine, we'll have in the next few too. But it is jarring/off putting to actively get a shit response when we're trying to further town's cause here/today
RED - You said it yourself. I have no suspicions on you, other than full inactivity you're probably my only full null read, which I suppose says more about me given that I'm a paranoid bastard. but you seem to be fairly meta consistent, enough I'm not focused on you, but would genuinely appreciate some content

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410683)
Come again?

I'm talking about dfr's post saying he'd be ok with lynching me

haven't read the rest of his posts yet

Charu 02-24-2016 05:57 PM

I would be fine if you said "push a mislynch on me", but you didn't.

You said

mislynches

Charu 02-24-2016 05:58 PM

So pray tell why did you type it as a plural?

Red Blaster 02-24-2016 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410686)
RED - You said it yourself. I have no suspicions on you, other than full inactivity you're probably my only full null read, which I suppose says more about me given that I'm a paranoid bastard. but you seem to be fairly meta consistent, enough I'm not focused on you, but would genuinely appreciate some content

Sorry I recently got moved from days to nights at work so my schedule is all sorts of fucked right now.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410672)
Now that we know that there was indeed a wolf between helphelp and round.

How do we know that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410674)
ok

do you want me to replace out? Because you have no idea how much schoolwork I still have (remember last week?) and I'm taking out of my free time to sub in this game

and I'm even going to end up rereading anyway

so fuck you

Replacing out should be up to you, not me.