Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 12:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Oh wait

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410405)
I didn't even think about that tbh.

Yeah I didn't misunderstand

This is juicy

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410407)
Yeah I didn't misunderstand

This is juicy

I gotchu

Man I'm good at this game

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410343)
botchi, if you legit have nothing to say against Charu and YoshL, it can only mean that you're a wolf too and grouped with them for fun last night.

I don't really care about your content or intents, but when you post with them like that, it's incredibly detrimental to you.

this is not a good way to think if you're town. does this mean you think charu's a wolf? I must have missed this because this is news to me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410345)
I still have cards to play before I suicide myself and I want to play them first.

I also need chaos because there's no way I'm going to win an argument over veterans no matter how right I am and no matter how much evidence I throw in my arguments. Their way with words and twisting reality will always win against me so, I feel forced to pmuch out myself, throw everything, die and let the game proceed. It seems like I'm too bad at this game to make people trust me and follow my boat so, I'm doing the only reasonable thing left, dying while doing something productive so you guys don't need to deal with me being "potentially something".

It sucks because I thought this game was interesting, but the game is starting to go into Mafia's favor and if I don't do this, it will mostly likely continue to do so. Feel free to prove me wrong on this.

why are you trying to suicide

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410367)
DFR, I've read you wrong and I apologize for jumping to conclusions with you. I no longer intend to vote for you and I'm giving you a Town read from now on. I just think you made yourself look silly as a Town, but the more I read you, the more I realize I have no reason to target you. I just sheeped Vendetta and it seems like he derped this game in terms of accurate reading therefore, you're clear for me now.

I'd love to hear about your input about whatever you want. I'll try to respond to it as best as I can.

why do you think DFR's town now?

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410381)
DFR, I was considering you as scummy at first because of your posting style, but then I realized it's really how you post in general.

tiloco's post are incredibly accurate and well-timed/convenient. They're not as natural as I thought them to be. Vendetta's input confused me when he said that his posts didn't look fabricated to the point that I'm legit starting to reconsider his alignment.

Ironically, I spent the entire Day 1 pocketing him hard and telling everyone how right he is and now I'm starting to realize that it was a bad idea and that I should have just played my own game instead of hiding behind him to do all the Town work.

I'm considering the entire Charu/YoshL/Botchi to be 3 wolves baiting me.

do you have a 4th wolf suspect?

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 12:47 PM

I'll reread D1 at some point before EOD, not feeling well so I'm going to take a nap

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:47 PM

4th wolf would obviously be you because Zenith never came back to explain why he wasn't a wolf.

I actually hate voting him for that tho. It's really frustrating to deal with.

botchi246 02-24-2016 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4410394)
start proving your innocence instead of trying to move the spotlights to someone else

Im just responding to others questions here scin.
I could care less about the "spotlight". Personally, I dont really see one. The reasons to lynch me are pretty vague.

I am trying to help direct a good plan for finding scum, and trying to implement it myself. I am still working in this game to find the wolves. In other words, don't worry about me.

I am that town person that stays in his house and never comes out. That person who everyone thinks is a witch or a heathen, but is really a good person trying to see the others without too much outside influence.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:49 PM

I legit want to believe he had a mix of personal reasons outside of the game, terrible in-game coincidence (like me/xelnya) trying to get him mad for a reason and other "out of this world circumstances" that made him get framed as a wolf.

I really want to believe he's Town, but I'm failing to get that going.

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 12:52 PM

AA, there's still room for you to heavily change this entire game. It depends on how hard you're willing to try.

Charu 02-24-2016 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4410397)
You tell me.

I don't understand the accusation that apparently you have. Backpack does though, so...

Honest, when I saw who died and by who and didn't see a wolf kill, I instantly thought it was a medic save.

But after thinking for a minute after that post, I went, "Oh wait", and said there could've been another possibility (the vest).

Charu 02-24-2016 12:55 PM

Hell, backpack came with the same conclusion too before realizing

Charu 02-24-2016 12:55 PM

So how exactly does that make you know that I'm a wolf?

Because it really shouldn't, hee hee hee

Charu 02-24-2016 12:58 PM

...Oh

I think I'm looking through your mind right now.

Hee hee hee

You idiot

So you're proposing that me, a wolf, would say out loud about a medic save but then quickly change when I realized something else?

Is THAT it?

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 01:01 PM

lol, bye Charu. I think it's even better if I don't explain.

Charu 02-24-2016 01:03 PM

Then you're USELESS

Hakulyte 02-24-2016 01:03 PM

..and being useless is what makes me useful.

YoshL 02-24-2016 01:04 PM

cool, haku does look good w/ the absolutely disgusting current mindset - tunneling on a group of 3 (!!) people (#rule of threes) with very little reasoning that I can see

i do implore you, haku, to not turn into zenith. refusing to read and understand where other people are coming from is exactly how you play bad at this game. Reading and understanding the pov of other players is how you catch wolves.

besides the fact that you're like "ok i know the wolfteam it's w/x/y/z for sure obviously" is kinda sad to watch happen. If you're going to have reads, supplant them with actual reasoning. If you want to further your case on me, go ahead, however everything you have said regarding me and my reaction test on you is pretty much absolutely wrong, and doesn't even make sense logically.

also throwing a hissy fit and getting angry at being reaction tested, then later claiming "oh i'm never going to beat any veterans at arguments" or whatever that tantrum was gets you, and more importantly, town absolutely nowhere.

SKG_Scintill 02-24-2016 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4410415)
Im just responding to others questions here scin.
I could care less about the "spotlight". Personally, I dont really see one. The reasons to lynch me are pretty vague.

I am trying to help direct a good plan for finding scum, and trying to implement it myself. I am still working in this game to find the wolves. In other words, don't worry about me.

I am that town person that stays in his house and never comes out. That person who everyone thinks is a witch or a heathen, but is really a good person trying to see the others without too much outside influence.

just trust him, people
because he said so
you smell like you've got hair in your teeth