Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Technology (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   keyboard recommendations? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152231)

PhantomPuppy 08-17-2020 04:50 PM

keyboard recommendations?

Hey y'all, looking to buy a new keyboard and was wondering what the cool kids are using nowadays. My current one is on it's way out and is getting a lot of ghost inputs.

Prefer something that's mechanical with more of a bump feel than a clicky one. If anyone has some recommendations for a solid keyboard let me know, thx (budget is below $200)

James Somers 09-25-2020 03:13 AM

Re: keyboard recommendations?

I bought myself HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Cherry MX. While satisfied with the quality of the purchase.

Sombez 09-25-2020 09:48 AM

I used the GamaKay K87. Probably the best looking one I have.

SK8R43 09-25-2020 11:06 AM

Razor huntsman is a great choice. Best one I've used by far. Extremely fast and accurate.

Neigdoig 03-25-2024 08:31 PM

I use a Razer Blackwidow Elite with Yellows, and it works great for me. 1000 Hz poll rate, and works well with Linux.

Black_Shield 03-25-2024 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neigdoig (Post 4795204)
I use a Razer Blackwidow Elite with Yellows, and it works great for me. 1000 Hz poll rate, and works well with Linux.

don't all keyboards work with linux??????

and why do you keep necro posting?

Lights 03-25-2024 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_Shield (Post 4795206)

kinda. some are easier to configure than others.

WolfTypist 03-30-2024 10:37 PM

I use a HyperX Alloy Origins 65% Linear. It's made outta metal, so its very dense and heavy. And the switches feel very nice in my opinion.

Boyachi 04-1-2024 11:11 PM

So someone gifted me an apple keyboard and it allows me to hit any triples that do not require both the up and down arrow at the same time (^v double works just fine).

So I realized having plugged the new one in an extra port, I can just have my right hand there and keep my left hand on the old keyboard. Honestly it didn't take long to get used to and thus I recommend it as an option for anyone that can nab any second keyboard from a friend/family/thrift.

_DJ Vinyl_ 04-9-2024 02:34 AM

I wish you can go into a store and give a test run on a keyboard. I got the expensive ones always and I regret buying expensive ones. You should give one a try to see how it feels to you. It's better to have a better typing experience then to make your hands sore.

_choof 04-9-2024 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_Shield (Post 4795206)

driver issues usually
necrobumping because bot